You don't need to buy another Omega Installer for your body/head. The installer is the same! These features vary from mesh to mesh, some are still in the process of being implemented and some won’t be implemented in some meshes due to the limitations of the mesh or the API for that mesh.
Before purchasing please take a look here
to see if your body or head is supported by Omega Evolved!
If both body and head are supported, with just a click you'll apply the effect everywhere!
>>> Why a different version for Maitreya Body?
Maitreya mesh body is not supported by Omega Evolved System, so the effect is different. Generally, in Maitreya body, the white version of the effect works better, for this reason "silver" effect is good for Maitreya.
With Maitreya body you can also choose if you want to apply it in Tattoo, Underwear or Clothes layer.In all the other bodies the Materials Shine goes in the dedicated material layer.
>>> I don't see the effect!
- To see the effect please activate Advanced Lighting Model in Preferences > General
- Change the windlight sky to have the best effect!
- Add the lights in the pack (1 front, 2 sides, 1 back) to see the effect!
>>> For Slink bodies:
- Add THIS IS WRONG Materials Shine HUD and apply
- Your skin will disappear, but don't worry, apply your skin again and you'll see both shine and your skin!
>>> Omega skins:
- The HUD does not work with Omega skins, because they go in the same place of the Materials Shine HUD! If you are using the Maitreya Materials Shine version, you can of course use Omega skins, cause the layers are different!
- Make sure you have the last version of the body you are wearing! If you are not sure, make a redelivery!
- Before using an Omega HUD you have to activate the Omega Installer dedicated to your body/head!
(UPDATE) FOR LEGACY:
THIS IS WRONG Silver Materials shine - Legacy ---> FOR YOUR LEGACY BODY (unisex)
THIS IS WRONG Silver Materials shine (FACE) - Omega tattoo ---> FOR YOUR HEAD (it goes on the tattoo layer, so you can tint it)
>>> Why a different version for Legacy?
Legacy mesh body is not supported by Omega Evolved System, so the effect is different.
When you apply the shine, it will go in the third layer
>>> Shine & Bump
For changing the glossiness of the shine:
You can tint the shine with Advanced Material Editor HUD (inside Legacy Body pack)