Accueil » Photos » 1734

1734

1734

Hamilton Old Parish Church is a Church of Scotland parish church serving part of the Burgh of Hamilton in South Lanarkshire, Scotland. It is notable for its Georgian architecture. It was built in 1734, replacing the parish's 15th-century Collegiate Church, which was located at another site, close to the mausoleum in Strathclyde Park.
The church is an unusual, largely circular design. It is the only church building to have been designed by the architect William Adam. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Old_Parish_Church

(plus d'infos...)

Photo prise @ Hamilton le 11 avril 2018 (© Harry McGregor / Flickr)

Voir aussi :
 1734, tree, building, architecture, sky, grey sky, tower, clock, church, kirk, steeple, church of scotland, christianity, religion, faith, hamilton, lanarkshire, scotland, harry mcgregor, nikon
 

Photos Grey Sky