Home » Photos » Fullarton

Fullarton Photos

Where I first watched TV ... circa 1959 Fire Damage Twisted Roof Fullarton. Adelaide. Burwood House. Fancy Italianate bay window and balcony. Was the government  Girls Probationary School from 1912. Salvation Army Girls Home from 1945. Fullarton. Adelaide. Burwood House About 1880. Large bay window with balcony above it. Owned by Mayor of Unley. Became government controlled Girls Probationary School in 1912. Later Salvation Army Girls orphanage.. Fullarton. Adelaide. Burwood House About 1880. Large bay window with balcony above it. Very fancy pilasters on edge of gable. Fine cast iron lacework on balcony. Was the Girls Probationary School 1912. Fullarton. Adelaide. Main entrance to Burwood House built around 1880.  The leadlight was probably added when Burwood became the Girls Probationary School in 1912. Salvation Army Girls Home from 1945. Fullarton. Burwood House. Built around  1880. Owned by James Viner Smith for some years. Then became  Girls  Probationary School in 1912. Later the Salvation Army Girls Home. Fullarton. St Joseph's Catholic Refuge for unmarried mothers and babies built in 1900. Closed in 1970s. Became the SA Bible College 1980. Was once a Concordia Lutheran College boarding house. Fullarton. St Joseph's Catholic Refuge foundation stone.  Built for unmarried mothers and babies  in 1900. Closed in 1970s. Became the SA Bible College 1980. Was once a Concordia Lutheran College boarding house. Fullarton. Adelaide. St Joseph's Catholic Refuge for unmarried mothers and babies built in 1900. Closed in 1970s. Became the SA Bible College 1980. Was once a Concordia Lutheran College boarding house. Fullarton. Woodfield House built in 1867 with classical features and a three storey tower. Built for Joseph Fisher. He planted many trees and roses around his mansion. Porte cochere added in 1923. Fullarton. Woodfield House in Fisher Street. Built 1867 for Joseph Fisher  a politician businessman and newspaper propertior. Fugitive Kangaroo Paw and Mural Furniture for the Taking The Old House is Still Standing ... New Suburbia Excavation Dump Vintage Cars Fullarton. Wonderful entrance hall ceiling and old light rose in Hughes Park House. Original house dates from 1856. This elaborate Italianate front foyer part  was added in 1883. Fullarton. Burwood House built around 1880. This foundation stone is for its opening in 1912 as the government Probationary School for Girls. Lady Bosanquet was the Governor's wife. Fullarton. Manifestations of the Unconscious Art Exhibition in the Hughes Gallery. Fullarton. Adelaide. Wonderful entrance hall ceiling and old light rose in Hughes Park House. Original house dates from 1856. This elaborate Italianate front foyer part  was added in 1883. Fullarton. Art Exhibition in the Hughes Gallery at Hughes Park Community Centre 2018.  Exhibition is called Manifestations of the Unconscious. Four Shops in Fullarton Fisher St Both Ways Lily and Logo White Heart Classic Return Veranda
1 2 3