Due to its location in the Argentinean street, the church is visible from afar
The Wiedener Elisabethkirche is a free-standing church on St. Elisabeth Square in Vienna's 4th district Wieden. The Roman Catholic parish church was consecrated to St. Elisabeth in 1866 and has been the parish church of the newly built parish for the Good News since 1 January 2017. It belongs to the city deanery 4/5 in the Vicariate Vienna City of the Archdiocese of Vienna. The church is a listed building.