Home » Photos » Moorefield Road Rubbish 19 May 2018
Moorefield Road Rubbish 19 May 2018
Moorefield Road is in Bruce Grove Ward, Tottenham.
As well as residents living nearby, many other people use this particular road:
● to visit the local Royal Mail Sorting Office;.
● with their children who go to the nearby primary school;
● to shop at the small local businesses;
● visiting Day-Mer Turkish & Kurdish Community Organisation;
● walking to and from Bruce Grove overground train station.
Turning into Moorefield Road, do their hearts sing or sink? How often is it free of dumped rubbish? Other than a brief pause after each clear-up?
Is it impossible for Haringey Council not just to clear, but to prevent repeated dumping?
The new Leader of Haringey Council is Cllr Joseph Ejiofor. Joe is one of the three councillors elected by and representing the residents of Bruce Grove ward.