• PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Posté 04 avril 2006 - 08:13

This is a forward mail that i have recieved now some of u may have recieved it but i dont care

WONDER WHY?

Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith

But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God

But when Muslimah does the same she oppressed

When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?

But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"!

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom?

But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university!

When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential.

But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless!

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial!

When someone sacrfices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him.

But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist! Why? Because he is a Muslim!

When there is a trouble we accept any solution? If the solution lies in Islam, we refuse to take a look at it.

When someone drives a perfect car in a bad way no one blames the car.

But when any Muslim makes a mistake or treats people in a bad manner - people say "Islam is the reason"!

Without looking to the tradition of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say.

But question what the Quran says!

DJIBEXTREME
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Lola Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-mars 05

Posté 05 avril 2006 - 08:14

Cos Muslim ppl are soft touch.....They cannot stand up for themselves............Don't blame others.......They accept all the abuse!...........Look at Irak.........no one lift a finger to help those poor ppl!........

Muslim are affecting the sikh :lol: :lol: .....I was reading an australian website and they decide that they cannot accept any sikh wearing a turban to drive a taxi!...is absurd! :)

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 05 avril 2006 - 03:50

Amasing generality you are forwarding here Miss LOLA.

Muslims are weak???? Have you meet them all???perhaps your comments are driven by simplistic tabloid.

Muslims are affecting others??? Chapeau Miss gap S***t.
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Icône du message  Posté 05 avril 2006 - 09:53

Voir le messageSomali_psycho, le Wednesday 5 April 2006, 14:50, dit :

Amasing generality you are forwarding here Miss LOLA.

Muslims are weak???? Have you meet them all???perhaps your comments are driven by simplistic tabloid.

Muslims are affecting others??? Chapeau Miss gap S***t.

Halleluuuyah =D> =D> =D>
Make Lola History :lol: :lol: :lol:
''Rumor travels faster, but it don't stay put as long as truth"
Will Rogers

Love makes the world go round

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Black-Mamba Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-janvier 06

Posté 05 avril 2006 - 10:40

There was time that european ppl were dressing like muslims and were growing there beard just to look like muslim scientist. Anywayz, this is just a hard knock moment for those who lives in those countries. For those who lives in muslim countries, I can imagine they don't give a sh*t about what european ppl think.
1- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

2- People who think they know everything are particularly entertaining to those of us who really do.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 06 avril 2006 - 12:46

I am gonna add my two cents here and djibextremist is not gonna appreciate it.

All the answers can be summed up in one sentence: Look at the poor human rights (especially women rights)records in muslim countries and you will fully understand.

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 06 avril 2006 - 01:28

Voir le messageDesaxee, le Wednesday 5 April 2006, 23:46, dit :

All the answers can be summed up in one sentence: Look at the poor human rights (especially women rights)records in muslim countries and you will fully understand.

so a muslim with beard is referred to a terrorist because woman's right are poor in the middle east? this same muslim who is oppressed is now the terrorising one! And a child dedicated to Islam is hopeless because woman's right are poor in the middle east? How many djib woman with Hijab who is oppressed do you know?
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 06 avril 2006 - 01:33

so a muslim with beard is referred to a terrorist because woman's right are poor in the middle east? this same muslim who is oppressed is now the terrorising one! And a child dedicated to Islam is hopeless because woman's right are poor in the middle east? How many djib woman with Hijab who is oppressed do you know?
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 06 avril 2006 - 01:34

Disclaimer:

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 06 avril 2006 - 01:35

Disclaimer:

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Lola Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-mars 05

Posté 06 avril 2006 - 05:11

Shut up! psycho....Since when a dork like u become a lawyer for Muslim :) ......

Eavesdropper girl :lol: oop!..I mean djibs spy girl :P ....Oops I didn't mean that too :lol: :lol: ........No S***t is that ur only wish :) .....what on earth make u believe that a dork like him can make ur wish come true...He cannot do that!..................However, do what u are good at Darling......kissing DJibs blokes A** and spreading their habits :) .......pleasing them in djibnet!.......U are still a joke for me and always will be! B)

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Icône du message  Posté 06 avril 2006 - 12:53

Voir le messageLola, le Thursday 6 April 2006, 4:11, dit :

Shut up! psycho....Since when a dork like u become a lawyer for Muslim :) ......

Eavesdropper girl :lol: oop!..I mean djibs spy girl :P ....Oops I didn't mean that too :lol: :lol: ........No S***t is that ur only wish :) .....what on earth make u believe that a dork like him can make ur wish come true...He cannot do that!..................However, do what u are good at Darling......kissing DJibs blokes A** and spreading their habits :) .......pleasing them in djibnet!.......U are still a joke for me and always will be! B)

Lola how sad!
when I say "Damn! Lola is dumb" ppl say "Who?"
I think I'm the only one who reads ur stupid posts (out of curiosity.....u have no limits :lol: :lol: )
You are dumb, ignorant and not funny at all and I feel for u because those who thaught u how to read and write should have sent a donkey at school instead of u. Damn wasted energy.
PS: Somali can't kick u out but if we all complain like we did that cousin of ur Ange Felix you'll be out in no time B)
So watch ur mouth and start respecting ppl.
''Rumor travels faster, but it don't stay put as long as truth"
Will Rogers

Love makes the world go round

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ayana Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
08-octobre 05

Icône du message  Posté 06 avril 2006 - 01:26

.............je n ai rien dit :)

Citation

when I say "Damn! Lola is dumb" ppl say "Who?"

Et de moi ? :)

Ce message a été modifié par ayana - 06 avril 2006 - 01:42 .

The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls."
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Lola Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-mars 05

Posté 08 avril 2006 - 01:52

I am feeling the Love that u are sending me Wallen :) ...........Love u More Darling! ;) .....For the love of God get alife and forget about Lola! :(( :((

She leads a lonely life..............She leads a lonely life!
When she woke up late in the morning
And the day has just begun....
She opened up her eyes and thought...
'Oh what a morning'....

It's no a day for work
It's a day for catching up in djibnet
Just laying behind her computer and think that she is having fun
She's going to get you

All that she wants.............All that she wants !
So if u are in sight........And the day is right
She is a hunter and u are the fox

The gentle voice that talks to you
Won't talk forever............it's a night for passion
But the morning means goodbye B)

Ayana!
I hope that u are not going to feel left out! B) .........After all :lol:

Ce message a été modifié par Lola - 08 avril 2006 - 02:26 .

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Posté 08 avril 2006 - 09:34

you completly beside tha point

there is only one versiion of the story,,,, theirs.....

and they have been able with their to brainwash some muslims tooo like my sista desaxe here

but u have to train urself to say no to what u see on cnn and other medias.....

look for the other version of the story

no culture is perfect specially not theirs....

there are no right way of doin things,,,,,, western women are not better than arab or muslim women...

but they will neva rest,,,, till they change us.... there are a lotta showz now on tv in any channels on how muslin woman are beaten by ther husband and how islam has removed their human rights,,,,, they are turning our woman against us,,,,,

u will understand if u see da big picture
think outside the box

bye
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +