djibnet.com: Should Djibnet Post Articles From La Nation, Adi, Government Press? - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Should Djibnet Post Articles From La Nation, Adi, Government Press? Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 21 février 2006 - 07:37

I personally believe it should so long as articles from main opposition newspapers are posted too. This is simply to balance the opinion and to make DJIBNET more democratic and attractive to the wider djib audience.
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djibnet.com Icône

• Administrator
  • Pip
Groupe :
Administrateurs
Inscrit :
26-avril 03
Interests:
Surfing around.

Posté 21 février 2006 - 10:22

True.
And do you know that we even provided them (opposition and ADI fellas) with a dedicated account to publish their own content on djibnet.com (back in 2003 legislative elections), and the goal was indeed to balance opinions.
I let you guess if they did use it in more than 3 years...

djibnet.com

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1