• Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
22-juin 03

Posté 05 septembre 2005 - 09:15

Jackas.s

Citation

****The bigger the pool the bigger the conversation, the more interesting it is and the more ideas u accumulate if are lacking of some***** these are your words.
i have absolutely no idea of what you wanted to say.

who is in competition now.. and beside why dont u try to buy an oxford-hachette dictionary it will help u to understand much easier, provided that u can speak french.

Dude, life is simple..have fun..dont be just theoretical, it is a shame that whatever u hear from i don know where u try to apply. "waax waal ba ruun mod ba raga u liita" disait un proverbe somalien.Sorry to say this dude but i feel sorry for ur bored soul who take seriously whatever is said here. Life is not so complicated

Citation

The very problem of my proposal is you and alikes

u definitely need a dictionary. The number of time u used the word "very" is just a reflection of how desperate is ur so called "proposal".

A friend of mine used to say "if u want to endorse a model just find him the right outfit", and I will tell u this when u want to emphasize on a word find it will better a suitable adjective or qualificative

#17 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Jarni Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-juin 03

Posté 05 septembre 2005 - 04:09

Balou you are not answering my question..

Put your fingers on your keyboard and write something i can understand at least.
i can outsee you are having difficulties to express your feeling for your way of writing is wide-witness.

your are quoting some "proverbes" or "friends-saying" which are absolutely irrelevant in our discusions. unfortunelty you think you are adding value to your wounded arguments but not at all in fact it is getting worse.

You will never give meaning to your message..unless you get rid of your anger.
i have to repeat it again do not get angry when you are answering my post for it will be tough to balance your mind and hands when writing.

your insult well i do not mind even ladies in this forum just read your no sense stuffs without a single reply....a very good sign of who you really are.

sincerly yours....

#18 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Balou Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
22-juin 03

Posté 06 septembre 2005 - 06:47

Kuz,

I got bored of ur senseless drama..... we never had a discussion and maybe never will.. becoz u got nothing in u that s arguable.

Ur life is a textbook-made drama, when u come up with a real, meaningful discussion maybe then I ll consider having a conversation with u. As long as u turning around the bush looking to make a point to no avail we cant talk.

Beside this is the last time I waste my time on a lousy subject like this one with some bored dude who got no other fish to fry.

I am out jackas.s

#19 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Jarni Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-juin 03

Posté 06 septembre 2005 - 07:10

Mister Balou is becoming wise that is a good sign.

he is now talking about useful and arguable discusion as if he got one when in fact he is unable to write down his very thinking.

I wonder if your speaking is as bad as your writing ...You got a very big problem in you my friend.

Who to bleme??? certaintly not this forum for this place is not a center for higher learning.

Wake up balou ..get out and learn something ..equip yourself so that you can compete in this forum...for competition is your very perception of this forum.

take this as a compliment..do not ever get angry...

sincerly yours.....

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +