djibnet.com: Why Born Again Christian Like Bush Support Israel - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Why Born Again Christian Like Bush Support Israel Armagedon prophecy Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   coolwannabe Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-juin 03

Posté 03 août 2005 - 09:26

nations will invade Israel in order to spite the ships of Chittim. Of course the United States is the ships of Chittim. Think about this for a moment. The ships of Chittim absolutely have to be a close friend of Israel, if the antichrist invades Israel thinking to wound the ships of Chittim in some way. This absolutely has to be the United States. When we went to war with Iraq, one of the first things Saddom did to hurt us was to fire on Israel. He knew that we have an important relationship with Israel. He was trying to force Israel into battle so that the other Muslim nations would join him against the U.S. Also to possibly cause problems between the U.S. and Israel. This move by the Antichrist when he invades Israel will be a similar move; it will be the beginning of World War Three. This war will end at Armageddon.

The arms standing on his part is simply these six nations joining with the Antichrist to invade Israel. These people are the people of the prince that would come in Daniel 9. They will set the antichrist on a throne in the Temple and declare him to be God. Israel escapes when he comes. They will go into the land of Jordan to await transport to the United States of America. It is here in this land that God is going to feed Israel for 3 1/2 yrs. America was a wilderness in John's day. God told John that they would go to a place that he had prepared for them in the Wilderness. God has been preparing America for this event for over 400yrs.

The United States of America, along with six other allies, will fight in Israel's defense. Sometime during the last 3 1/2 yrs. we will drive the Antichrist completely back to the Euphrates River in Iraq. Afterwards he will call for help from other nations to fight against us. This will be time for Armageddon. At that time most of America will have come to Christ and will be raptured along with everyone else that is the Lords. We will eat the marriage supper of the lamb and return to defeat the antichrist. Then there will be a One-World Government just like Isaiah said; " the Government would be on His Shoulders." Jesus is coming back to rule the world with peace and love
I like u very much but i like myself more.
Please Honey dont Money me.

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1