• Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-mai 05

Posté 11 juillet 2005 - 02:55

Citation

Is it a fashion Icon to adopt a kid????????"[

Nicole Kidman is old history and I don't know if u have seen the Oprah show when she asked Tom, if his son has or ask question. Tom cruise was spechless. We are all human and blablalalb

Angelina Jolie, she doesn't even know or be sure that she is straight or lesbian. She is looking for attention and wants to feel good about herself. I think is easy to adopt a kid from foreign country than in USA. I have seen canadian adopting black kids, the worst part was german adopting black kids. I wonder what would have happen if Adolp Hitler was alive :o

Brad Pitt is my least favourite actor, but I am not going to hold that against him. The dude is old and break down and cried in Good Morning show. He wants kids and his wife left him. He need some shoulder to cry. When he finds a house in the South of France, an ethiopian kid is on his top of the list.

Citation

Adoption is a very selfish way to buy love
Is a great publicity in my opinion. Beside, t hey are not paying any money. They get paid to go there and do those things
Last but not least I could never came in terms with the idea that if you adopt one the second is half price....... they are making money. There's alot competition going on in Hollywood lately. They have to invest their time and money somewhere else. Is easy and cheap to adopt a kid from Africa and west of Europe.

A philippines boy and an Ethiopian girl are brother and sister. Is the end of the world. ;)

#17 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Reflexion Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
01-juin 05

Posté 11 juillet 2005 - 11:17

Spycho keep your negativity for yourself and please accept that other people can have a different point of you. If you don t wish to adopt for whatever reasons it is your choice but I don t disrespect my opinion. B)

Peach, ma famille immédiate tout comme celle élargie vivent assez aisément grâce au tout puissant, Alhamdoullilah. Quant a moi j ai un bon emploi, j ai deja des enfants. Comme j adore les enfants j aimerai en adopter 1 ou 2 autres ! Le simple fait d imaginer un enfant dans la misère me brise le Cœur d ou ce désir en adopter. Les sœurs religieuses adoptaient des filles mais cela était tout à fait normal a l époque alors pourquoi pas les djiboutiens.
La charité ben ordonnée commence par soi même alors aidons les nôtres au lieu de nous critiquer ridiculement.
Wallen et Daher merci de votre support. :)

#18 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 12 juillet 2005 - 12:33

just the facts sir just the facts nothing more.

And about respect of opinion I am the first to RESPECT YOUR VIEWS AND OPINION

Once again allow me to borrow a well known saying and use it to fit this topic

Objectivity is not what it use to be..............Nowdays we sadly calle it NEGATIVITY

Ce message a été modifié par Somali_psycho - 12 juillet 2005 - 12:41 .

"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#19 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Reflexion Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
01-juin 05

Posté 12 juillet 2005 - 03:09

Sir? Who told you I am a sir?
Do you sometimes Read what you write? Why adopting kids is bothering so much since you are not the one Who is adopting. Were you maybe an adopted kids and the people who adopted you were cruel to you? If my topic hurt you, I am sorry cuz I did not meant so. Relax spycho take a big breath and take it easy, there is nothing personal. I am the one who want to adopt remember? It has nothing to do with you. :P

#20 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 12 juillet 2005 - 11:40

Reflexion is a lady !!!!!!! who is a mother of two maybe, hence her irrational love

and thanks for your course of psychology =D> =D>
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +