Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 25 mai 2005 - 11:49

hello dear, djibnet friends.

there is a somali proverb that says: arrad waa danyaraan(poverty), uskagse waa doqoniimo. it means when someone is wearing rugged clothes, it shows that he is poor and there is nothing wrong with his clothes, however, if these clothes are dirty and not clean, it is clear that he is a fool!

the point is that Republic of Djibouti is a poor country but its poverty should not be an excuse for not cleaning Djibouti, the capital. we are fed up with this ugly trash that deforms its beauty.

a friend of mine said the other day that we need ten five thousands americans, ten thousands chinese and twenty thousands japenese to make djibouti beautiful and prosperous if we let them to come and work here for one year.
the americans will bring with them knowledge, technology, freedom, good administration, pantuality.............; the japanese give money and brains whereas the chinese will go to work hard and build the country!

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 25 mai 2005 - 11:56

king(1), le Wednesday 25 May 2005, 9:49, dit :

hello dear, djibnet friends.

there is a somali proverb that says: arrad waa danyaraan(poverty), uskagse waa doqoniimo. it means when someone is wearing rugged clothes, it shows that he is poor and there is nothing wrong with his clothes, however, if these clothes are dirty and not clean, it is clear that he is a fool!

the point is that Republic of Djibouti is a poor country but its poverty should not be an excuse for not cleaning Djibouti, the capital. we are fed up with this ugly trash that deforms its beauty.

a friend of mine said the other day that we need ten five thousands americans, ten thousands chinese and twenty thousands japenese to make djibouti beautiful and prosperous if we let them to come and work here for one year.
the americans will bring with them  knowledge, technology, freedom, good administration, pantuality.............; the japanese give money and brains whereas the chinese will go to work hard and build the country!
Voir le message

start by yourself to work and do something for the country,instead of calling and depending from the others. B)

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 25 mai 2005 - 12:18

hi ange

thanks for the advice. your words are true but, you know, I am one person, an individual and I cannot do this by myself. I need your help all. it does not matter whether you are djiboutian or not because this is a real problem that requires unity, cooperation, financial assistance and persistence from all djiboutians and other friends who live in this country. in other words, it is not my own duty but a collective duty. so we need a collective work and action.

May Ebbe bless Djibouti!

one for all and all for one.
Better future for our kids.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 25 mai 2005 - 12:27

king(1), le Wednesday 25 May 2005, 10:18, dit :

hi ange

thanks for the advice.                                                                                your words are true but, you know, I am one person, an individual and I cannot do this by myself. I need your help all. it does not matter whether you are djiboutian or not because this is a real problem that requires unity, cooperation, financial assistance and persistence from all djiboutians and other friends who live in this country. in other words, it is not my own duty but a collective duty. so we need a collective work and action.

May Ebbe bless Djibouti!

one for all and all for one.
Voir le message

you are right,but dont count on the djiboutian who has not even time to clean the all mess and POUBELLES which is surrouding then and their familly.they prefer to have more time for KAT and criticising the their own president which he was electet by the people.as far as the foreigners living there they did already a lot of things for the country,and have noticed that the people here dont want to move their fingers to participate for the work.so really we should first by sensibilising the national people to learn what life is B) but its takes time,and it will come one day

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Lola Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 26 mai 2005 - 12:10

Hiya! everyone
The place may be full of garbage. But I don't agree with u when u say "Djibouti is a poor country" :angry: . We don't fit in that category.

Of course, there's corruption and useless President. As always in Africa countries.

Stop spreading that filthy western companain to destroy Africa pride and image. We already had enough of some people comparing Djibouti with countries that don't even exist in the map and so on. Don't support those ignorant and greedy.

Do u want to do something about that. Just start from ur area and talk to them. U could be a voice to do that. We don't need chinese and japonese to clean our country. Everyone clean their homes and they just have to clean their from backyard .

Djibs have to clean their own mess not someone else.

Do u know that most of them think that Africa is a country.

Do u Know what Will Smith, the american actor said: I didn't know that they were cars, buildings etc.........in Africa, I believe everything that I have seen in TV. I thought that everyone was poor and dying on the road. They are happy, speak fluently two to three languages, they listen to music. They have everything but I cannot believe why we have to see only the bad side of Africa on our Television..

We have all the wealth that make a country rich and develop in Djibouti. We do have people but under a dictatorship they cannot do anything. B)

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 26 mai 2005 - 12:03

Lola, le Wednesday 25 May 2005, 22:10, dit :

Hiya! everyone
The place may be  full of garbage. But I don't agree with u when u say "Djibouti is a poor country"    :angry:  . We don't fit in that category.

Of course, there's corruption and useless  President. As always in Africa countries.

Stop spreading that filthy western companain to destroy Africa pride and image. We already had enough of some people comparing Djibouti with countries that don't even exist in the map and so on. Don't support those ignorant and greedy.

Do u want to do something about that. Just start from ur area and talk to them. U could be a voice to do that. We don't need  chinese and japonese to clean our country. Everyone clean their homes and they just have to clean their from backyard .

Djibs have to clean their own mess not someone else.

Do u know that most of them think that Africa is a country.

Do u Know what Will Smith, the american actor said: I didn't know that they were cars, buildings etc.........in Africa, I believe everything that I have seen in TV. I thought that everyone was poor and dying on the road. They are happy, speak fluently two to three languages, they listen to music. They have everything but I cannot believe why we have to see only the bad side of Africa on our Television..

We have all the wealth that make a country rich and develop in Djibouti. We do have people but under a dictatorship they cannot do anything. B)
Voir le message

you are telling me that the president IOG is a dictator???ok i will try to believe what you are telling me.
but my question to you:
wich president or candidates do you have for Djibouti???just give me any name of them,which you presume they are not dictator and corrumpt personn??? B)

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Lola Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 26 mai 2005 - 11:29

Hiya! everyone
U can try to believe as long as u like mister. Take ur time there's no rush. Take a life time to understand. Be my guest.

U could gather all the animals in djibs and ask me to support ur opinion. Even a donkey can see what the President is. A deaf and blind can see the truth. Is ur choice to believe what u want.........Cause is a free world.

I would let u know when I see or notice a truth djib President. Someone who's going to represent his/her people. A real man/woman, that is determine to do everything in his/her power to make djibouti a better place for djiboutiens people and develop and democratic Country.

No a thief or dictator who rob a country deliberately. :angry: . The ridicule doesn't kill. :o

I love my country more than anythng else in the world and djibouti is my home sweet home. There's no place like home. Djibouti deserve a True President , someone who has the hot blood of djiboutien. Not an opportunities.

As Martin Luther King said: I had a dream that one Djibouti will have a real President with Pride and Principle......That day will come.

Nothing last for ever. Nobody lives forever B)

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 27 mai 2005 - 10:40

Lola, le Thursday 26 May 2005, 21:29, dit :

Hiya! everyone
U can try to believe as long as u like mister. Take ur time there's no rush. Take a life time to understand. Be my guest.

U could gather all the animals in djibs and ask me to support ur opinion. Even a donkey can see what the President is. A deaf and blind can see the truth. Is ur choice to believe what u want.........Cause is a free world.

I would let u know when I see or notice a truth djib President. Someone who's going to represent his/her people. A real man/woman, that is determine to do everything in his/her power to make djibouti a better place for djiboutiens people and develop and democratic Country.

No a thief or dictator who rob a country deliberately. :angry: . The ridicule doesn't kill.  :o

I love my country more than anythng else in the world and djibouti is my home sweet home. There's no place like home. Djibouti deserve a True President , someone who has the hot blood of djiboutien. Not an opportunities.

As Martin Luther King said: I had a dream that one Djibouti will have a real President with Pride and Principle......That day will come.

Nothing last for ever. Nobody lives forever B)
Voir le message

my dear,
I have asked you a question,and i deserve an answer to it.
but its seem that you are not eve capable to give the right answer. so i dont need to discuss with you.because on politics wheter you have an answer for evrything,or just go and have a PROMENADE AT DORALEE.it will help you for inspiration B) good luck my dear friend

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 27 mai 2005 - 05:09

We can use our unemployed people to make them clean our streets. We got penty of chomeurs (as djibs call them), 60% of the active population are out of work.

But who gonna pay them? the state (=IOG) you crazy or what , He wouldn't allow such things happen!! ;)
The taxpayers? Hmm They won't be happy about it , they are usually poor so any tax is unpopular !!!!

Who else then? Who is gonna collect garbage evey morning ? This kind of decisions need the state's involvment !!! It's hopelesss

No one

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 27 mai 2005 - 06:26

Desaxee, le Friday 27 May 2005, 15:09, dit :

We can use our unemployed people to make them clean our streets. We got penty of chomeurs (as djibs call them), 60% of the active population are out of work.

But who gonna pay them? the state (=IOG) you crazy or what , He wouldn't allow such things happen!! ;)
The taxpayers? Hmm They won't be happy about it , they are usually poor so any tax is unpopular !!!!

Who else then? Who is gonna collect garbage evey morning ? This kind of decisions need the state's involvment !!! It's hopelesss

No one
Voir le message

mon cul oui.
et toi quel taxe tu payes en tant que refugiés parasite????tu es une sans sue qui n´a ni honte ni meme de la sueur au front.pour dire une chose pareil.
en plus tu insultes l´homme blanc qui te nourris et te logis.
et maintenant tu es en train de les supplier pour obtenir la Nationalité du pays francais,pour que tu puisses rentrer a Djibouti en tant que Francaise.
mais tout cela ANGE FELIX est au courant.
je vous aie tous a l¨oiel un par un B)
me une chose est sure ne joue pas a la Djiboutienne,car tu ne pas une Djiboutienne,mais une somalienne de la Somaliland.quand soit bien clair la dessus ma cheri ok??? B)et ta poubelle a toi tout les matin qui la ramasse?????tu ne le sais pas????ben tu peux dire haut et fort MERCI A LA FRANCE

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Icône du message  Posté 29 mai 2005 - 12:29

ANGE FELIX, le Friday 27 May 2005, 16:26, dit :

Desaxee, le Friday 27 May 2005, 15:09, dit :

No one
Voir le message

mon cul oui.
et toi quel taxe tu payes en tant que refugiés parasite????tu es une sans sue qui n´a ni honte ni meme de la sueur au front.pour dire une chose pareil.
en plus tu insultes l´homme blanc qui te nourris et te logis.
et maintenant tu es en train de les supplier pour obtenir la Nationalité du pays francais,pour que tu puisses rentrer a Djibouti en tant que Francaise.
mais tout cela ANGE FELIX est au courant.
je vous aie tous a l¨oiel un par un B)
me une chose est sure ne joue pas a la Djiboutienne,car tu ne pas une Djiboutienne,mais une somalienne de la Somaliland.quand soit bien clair la dessus ma cheri ok??? B)et ta poubelle a toi tout les matin qui la ramasse?????tu ne le sais pas????ben tu peux dire haut et fort MERCI A LA FRANCE
Voir le message

Refugié parasite? Mais mon pauvre mec, t'aimerai bien qu'on acceuille ton cul de pauvre raciste elitiste si ton pays te menacait de mort, qd qqun essaie de proposer des solutions pr arranger un pays tu montes sur tes gds chevaux (anes devrais g dire?) pr deverser ta haine de vieux raciste aigri, franchement arrete les hallucinogenes car t'es meme plus foutu de comprendre ce que tu lis et tu vois insulte à l'homme blanc ds tte ligne!
Merci à la France ton cul, c'est pas parce qu'on y vit qu'on doit raser les murs idiot, va deverser ta merde ailleurs, que dirait tu de "www.g-suis-con-et-pr-le-FN.com???????
Devine koi? S il y a un parasite ds ce site c toi, va prendre l'air chez les skin.
''Rumor travels faster, but it don't stay put as long as truth"
Will Rogers

Love makes the world go round

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Lola Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-mars 05

Posté 29 mai 2005 - 02:33

Mister!
It's pretty obvious who need that walk to Doralee. U need to clean up ur clutter and get in touch with ur internal feelings.

U could prelude that we have good President that's ur choice and we are all entitle to our opinion...........Is a free world & free speech.

Is a tough world out there, u are either a good president that are acting in good faith for his/her people or u are an opportunist with an agenda. Ur man is the latte :P

A true patriot always think for the pride, principle, well being of the nation. =D>

U may kiss IOG butt but I am more than capable of Naming a Truly, humble President of djibouti. A guy that deserve our respect.

U are nobody, if u don't have the respect of the people. U earn respect u don't ask. ;)

Why don't u do something useful for once would u? cleaning up the city for start :P and let ur master know that the rubbish is more than people now. He is too busy banking the budget of djibouti in switzerland. Or May be u tell me, is he building another mansion. The latte will be awesome and rewarding. When we chase him from the country those mansions are great assets. B)

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 29 mai 2005 - 12:07

hi everyone.

I thank you all (ange, lola, desaxee, wallen and others have spent time and effort to read/give replies to this subject) from the bottom of my heart because you have really showed me that I am not alone in this. I truly appreciate your sincerity and friendliness.

Lola,

bro / sis

you seem too optimistic about our country's richness. "we don't fit in that category" I quote. I wish you were right bro / sis because as a matter of fact, djibouti is considered one of the poorest countries in the world. having said that, I think poverty is the only problem that faces our nation; I think MAN is the real problem or main obstacle to development.
Ange said that people spent more time and money on chewing KHAT than working hard and cleaning their streets and backyards. Ange is right. she is telling us the truth that is too bitter to taste or accept. the mentality of young djibs should change, otherwise, we will never succeed in tidying the clutter to get out of this messy situation.

I am not trying to defame djibouti or Africa, nevertheless, I am just trying to shed some light on an issue that requires sincerity and transparency because without doing this, I believe, our country will never develop or achieve its goals.
two weeks ago, I asked a friend(american): what is the worst thing that you have seen here in djibouti? his answer was simple and straight: trash" he said.

you see bro / sis you cannot escape the truth, you cannot hide it either.
so let us face it bravely.

thanks again.
Better future for our kids.

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 29 mai 2005 - 12:47

king(1), le Sunday 29 May 2005, 10:07, dit :

hi everyone.

I thank you all (ange, lola, desaxee, wallen and others have spent time and effort to read/give replies to this subject) from the bottom of my heart because you have really showed me that I am not alone in this. I truly appreciate your sincerity and friendliness.

Lola,

bro / sis

you seem too optimistic about our country's richness. "we don't fit in that category" I quote. I wish you were right bro / sis because as a matter of fact, djibouti is considered one of the poorest countries in the world. having said that, I think poverty is the only problem that faces our nation; I think MAN is the real problem or main obstacle to development.
Ange said that people spent more time and money on chewing KHAT than working hard and cleaning their streets and backyards. Ange is right. she is telling us the truth that is too bitter to taste or accept. the mentality of young djibs should change, otherwise, we will never succeed in tidying the clutter to get out of this messy situation.

I am not trying to defame djibouti or Africa, nevertheless, I am just trying to shed some light on an issue that requires sincerity and transparency because without doing this, I believe, our country will never develop or achieve its goals.
two weeks ago, I asked a friend(american): what is the worst thing that you have seen here in djibouti? his answer was simple and straight: trash" he said.

you see bro / sis you cannot escape the truth, you cannot hide it either.
so let us face it bravely.

thanks again.
Voir le message

i think really you a person of sagesse,who can accept the true and reality of the situation of what is really going. i wish that the others makes an effort and accepts this reality,instead of just having a big mouth and keep on critising.
ANGE FELIX is not a bad personn.i do confess i provoque the audiance,but i am saying the reality.
i dont care if the others keep on insulting me.i will assume it and i will always tell the true.
i really thank you for your understanding :)
god bless you and take care of yourself.bye B)

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Lola Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 29 mai 2005 - 11:28

Hiya! everyone
King, I see that u are saying things from ur bottom of ur heart but I still don't agree and never will that Our country is a poor country. After saying that, u are take it advice and believing what an ignorant american said. Do u know that americans like to destroy others in order to feel themselves great.

They are thousand of cities full of garbage, poor people, dying every day in the United States. DOn't just believe the lives of Hollywood, and glamour lives. New York is full of cockroaches , mices etc.... We don't see on the TV, because they only show u the good part of the city.

My point here is bro, We ain't poor, our sources are leaking and that because of corruption. Ethiopian & Somalia are th poorest countries in the Horn of Africa not Djibouti. Nowadays, there's a disparition between rich and poor folks but that doesn't make us poor. We don't have a good government. that's the real issues B)

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +