• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 11 mai 2005 - 01:49

Walane, le Wednesday 11 May 2005, 10:34, dit :

I thought we've had this conversation B4!
Voir le message

i am happy that a woman lead the prayer,but unfortunatly many muslim men are
againts to it.because for them the woman is always having the second place.which is wrong actually.but anyway they are selfish,and they will be like this all the time

#17 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Posté 11 mai 2005 - 03:43

You right Wallane.... u ve talked about this before.... Apparently they cant get enuff of it...
Thank you...Peach de mettre les points sur les iiii i was starting to think it was a battle of sexe again in the djibnet...I got nothin against woman... personnaly....i luv them....if you know what i mean...but this is the way it is.. ya know....
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#18 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 11 mai 2005 - 06:36

Citation

Cousine.... there is nothin personnal.... iam just upset by the fact that you are agressively attacking our religion

Why do you think that challenging some sheikhs is "attacking Islam"? think about it.

Citation

We do not reformulate, negotiate or update Quran and holy orders.
Peach try to know your religion please walaal.
Seldom are "holy orders" which inspired the charia!!
A woman leading the prayers, like stoning to death have nothing to do with Qura'n.
Theose people are not challenging Allah or Qur'an but traditional teachings from sheikhs.
Why do you think that being against a sheikh is refuting Allah teachings ot the Prophet's? Why do you think that way? !!
Aren't you all able to separate what is from Allah from what's coming from some sheikhs' mind?

Why do you hold these guys on a piedestal? Even when you know that they are making mistakes like everyone !! Like me !
Peach I know we are djib girls, we have never been mistreated and djib laws are pretty fair on women (one of the best in Muslim world). I know we don't have any problem with sheikhs in djib. But think about saudi women, with no right to vote, to travel without a male relative's permission, to make a decision on her own. By challenging this, that woman who leads prayer wants to change muslims mentality (arab and asian specially), everybody loves his religion it's just that you have to point the fingers at what's going wrong. And this has to come from educated people.

From djibextremist :

Citation

but this is the way it is.. ya know
, this is called "fatality", pessimism, the guy who doesn't even try to challenge what's surronding him. If everyone was thinking that way there will be not votes for women, slavery would still exist...
Djibextremist, wake up, try to look for wisdom and knowledge (like the prophet teaches us).

To walane

Citation

I thought we've had this conversation B4!
we had dear but it hasn't improve the world or change the face of the earth.

#19 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Siranyo aka allahs slave Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-mai 03

Posté 12 mai 2005 - 12:58

salam

wait...wait a minute...am lost here what does what allah has written in the qur'an have to do with challenging sheiks?

i dont seem to get it....can anyone care to enlighten me on that i'll appreciate it thanks, cuz last time i checked only man can lead prayers as in imams and it is written in the qur'an as for desaxee if u put an effort in finding it out yourelf u would have the answer ur looking for i do think u already know the answer to this why waste time and energy....on something that isint really ur concern...?

ur concerm if i allow myself to assume is....the opposite sexe isint it so why do u confuse challenging whats written in the qur'an with challenging males?

yours trully.

#20 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   peach Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
27-mai 03

Posté 12 mai 2005 - 09:34

Desaxee Sister,

Yes I know and I do read Quran, now let's make the difference between what those frustrated Sheiks do and the key points of Islam.

If saudis women are mistreated, have no right to vote,can not drive a car, do not go to school or work this is something that has nothing to do with Quran nor hadiths of the prophet. Islam encourages education "AL ILM"

Let me remind you that the first wife of the prophet was a rich commercant, he was working for her.

About the woman leading the prayer it's not something coming from Sheiks, but a Taliban convincing his wife that she better die than getting a male doctor is stupidity and mind controlling.

Don't mix things, think twice and see what is a fake, oppressive from what is true.

Je ne dénie pas que certains sont pervers, détournent la religion à leur propre fins, mais ne pas distinguer les choses est aussi stupide.

L'Islam n'est pas une religion que l'on inculque par force ou menace, c'est un choix de vie que tu peux suivre ou refuser et il est bien dit que dès que tu es mature, tu réponds devant Dieu de tes péchés.

Même le christianisme a des principes, les soeurs restent couvertes, voilées. Une femme ne devient prête, ou ne cèle un mariage à l'église.

Enfin cela ne reste que mon opinion, et je te le repete ma soeur, je sais faire la difference entre les salades des fous Sheik et les vrai principes.

#21 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 12 mai 2005 - 12:01

peach, le Thursday 12 May 2005, 7:34, dit :

Desaxee Sister,

Yes I know and I do read Quran, now let's make the difference between what those frustrated Sheiks do and the key points of Islam.

If saudis women are mistreated, have no right to vote,can not drive a car, do not go to school or work this is something that has nothing to do with Quran nor hadiths of the prophet. Islam encourages education "AL ILM"

Let me remind you that the first wife of the prophet was a rich commercant, he was working for her.

About the woman leading the prayer it's not something coming from Sheiks, but a Taliban convincing his wife that she better die than getting a male doctor is stupidity and mind controlling.

Don't mix things, think twice and see what is a fake, oppressive from what is true.

Je ne dénie pas que certains sont pervers, détournent la religion à leur propre fins, mais ne pas distinguer les choses est aussi stupide.

L'Islam n'est pas une religion que l'on inculque par force ou menace, c'est un choix de vie que tu peux suivre ou refuser et il est bien dit que dès que tu es mature, tu réponds devant Dieu de tes péchés.

Même le christianisme a des principes, les soeurs restent couvertes, voilées. Une femme ne devient prête, ou ne cèle un mariage à l'église.

Enfin cela ne reste que mon opinion, et je te le repete ma soeur, je sais faire la difference entre les salades des fous Sheik et les vrai principes.
Voir le message

Bravo =D>
desaxée change de maitre, Djibsalad product does not make any effects B) for your future

#22 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Siranyo aka allahs slave Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-mai 03

Posté 13 mai 2005 - 01:57

salam

eh salut penis felix ...and whos watchdog are u? if i may ask?

#23 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 13 mai 2005 - 12:10

Siranyo aka allahs slave, le Thursday 12 May 2005, 23:57, dit :

salam

eh salut penis felix ...and whos watchdog are u? if i may ask?
Voir le message

I AM ANGE FELIX,THE ONE WHO TELLS YOU THE TRUE IN FACE BECAUSE YOU ARE DISQUALIFING THE MUSLIM WOMEN.
MUSLIM WOMAN SHOULD LEAD FOR EVER ALL THE BIG POSITION IN THE MUSLIM WORLD.
SHA HAS THE SAME RIGHT LIKE THE MUSLIM MEN/AND WHY NOT HAVING 4 HUSBAND AS WELL :angry:

LONG LIFE TO MUSLIM WOMEN,WHO ARE BEING OPPRESSE BY THE MUSLIM MEN.AND THIS IS HAS TO COME TO AN END :angry:

#24 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   coolwannabe Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-juin 03

Posté 13 mai 2005 - 04:09

Like peach said we have to differentiate the oppression some sheicks wannabes put upon women Muslim Wowen and the tradition of the prophet..... On doit se battre pour le droit des femmes muslmanes ds certains pays, pour leur droit au vote, a conduire une bagnole, le droit a l'education, au soins..etc... ne vous trompez pas de combat.... Une femme Iman avec une Adima non voilee organisant une priere ds une eglise ne contribuera rien a l'avancement de la femme musulmane...... je pense que c'est plutot une idee feministe incroyablement mediatise et finance par des organisations feminist americain.

Citation

SHA HAS THE SAME RIGHT LIKE THE MUSLIM MEN/AND WHY NOT HAVING 4 HUSBAND AS WELL

You dont get it do u ??? i thought you were better than that man...
Personnally i dont support poligamy but I think the idea of a Man havin more than one women is more acceptable than believing a man as a God.
take my advice buddy and stop throwing stones if u live in a glasse house.
I like u very much but i like myself more.
Please Honey dont Money me.

#25 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 13 mai 2005 - 08:49

coolwannabe, le Friday 13 May 2005, 14:09, dit :

Like peach said we have to differentiate the oppression some sheicks wannabes put upon women Muslim Wowen and the tradition of the prophet..... On doit se battre pour le droit des femmes muslmanes ds certains pays, pour leur droit au vote, a conduire une bagnole, le droit a l'education, au soins..etc... ne vous trompez pas de combat.... Une femme Iman avec une Adima non voilee organisant une priere ds une eglise ne contribuera rien a l'avancement de la femme musulmane...... je pense que c'est plutot une idee feministe incroyablement mediatise et finance par des organisations feminist americain.

Citation

SHA HAS THE SAME RIGHT LIKE THE MUSLIM MEN/AND WHY NOT HAVING 4 HUSBAND AS WELL

You dont get it do u ??? i thought you were better than that man...
Personnally i dont support poligamy but I think the idea of a Man havin more than one women is more acceptable than believing a man as a God.
take my advice buddy and stop throwing stones if u live in a glasse house.
Voir le message

I THINK WE SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE,BUT WE DO NOT HAVE THE SAME TEMPERAMENT :P TAKE CARE

#26 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 15 mai 2005 - 04:03

donc on es tous d'accord pour dire que les sheikhs, imaams et autres autorités religieuses ont plongé 99% du monde musulman dans l'obscurité pendant 1500 ans !!!???

C'est bien ca notre conclusion!!!!

Si oui qu'est-ce que vous attendez pour denoncer ces egarés et instaurer le vrai visage tolerannt de l'ISlam?

B)

#27 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 15 mai 2005 - 08:28

Desaxee, le Sunday 15 May 2005, 14:03, dit :

donc on es tous d'accord pour dire que les sheikhs, imaams et autres autorités religieuses ont plongé 99% du monde musulman dans l'obscurité pendant 1500 ans !!!???

C'est bien ca notre conclusion!!!!

Si oui qu'est-ce que vous attendez pour denoncer ces egarés et instaurer le vrai visage tolerannt de l'ISlam?

B)
Voir le message

tout ses imam, et ses cheiks en robe blanche payer par les s.....
doivent eux memes passer sous la coupe rasoir en plein public devant toute cette loi de charia.
comme ca au moin les pauvres somaliens et les autres pauvres etrangers qui sont passer par cette coupe de rasoir tete seront content dans leur tombe.
a commencer par Djibsalaf et ses compagnons d´abords B) messieurs a vous la place,on vous fera une belle coupe a la Naziste pour avoir le droit d´accées a L´ ENFER ETERNEL...................................... :angry:

#28 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   mc jean gab1 Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
24-novembre 03
tournez a droite de la lune puis a gauche et vous y etes...
Interests:
les pom pom girls,les soldats de plombs,les filles en tutu,la barbe a papa,les ronds points et surtout l'art de faire pousser une barbe en trois jours...

Posté 16 mai 2005 - 07:49

le faite d'avoir des mecs machos et de plus ignorant,je m'y attendai mais le plus dur reste ke meme les filles sont d'accord pour rester dans la pénombre...
personne parmis les pseudo docteur de la foi n'a répondu a la kestion de fond. une femme a t elle le droit de mener une priere??
ils sont là a dire que cé une attak contre l'islam ou chez pas koi!!!
ils nen savent pas plus que les autres car sinon ils auraient sortis le verset magik ki nous auraient fermer not' gueule....
mais dans le coran point de verset magik sur cette kestion.... a croire que dieu n'a pas voulu légiferé la dessus.....
au lieu d'aboyer au blasphème bandes d'ignares(ça cé pour l'esclave de dieu.....),donner moi une référence coranik,une ligne,deux mots qui interdisent aux femmes de mener une priere.....
mais des hadiths sur la kestion,oui!!! seul hic,ils sont contradictoires.....
leskels prendre alors???
tin tin tin
celui qui t'mmerde djib extremiste,toi et tes tapettes en "robes longues"
mc jean gab1
eh tu te prend pour le nombril du monde alors que t'en es que le trou du c..,continue l'impro.......
tellement de djibnautes qui parle de tout a croire que c'est tous des puit de science.......
en bref,mc jean gab1 n'est pas une putain,retiens le bien!

André GIDE

« On raconte que Rosny, exaspéré par les erreurs typographiques que les protes faisaient ou laissaient passer, écrivit un article vengeur intitulé "Mes coquilles". Quand Rosny le lendemain ouvrit le journal, il lut avec stupeur, en gros caractères, cet étrange titre : "MES COUILLES". Un prote, négligent ou malicieux, avait laissé tomber le q... »

#29 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 16 mai 2005 - 07:55

mc jean gab1, le Monday 16 May 2005, 17:49, dit :

le faite d'avoir des mecs machos et de plus ignorant,je m'y attendai mais le plus dur reste ke meme les filles sont d'accord pour rester dans la pénombre...
personne parmis les  pseudo docteur de la foi n'a répondu a la kestion de fond. une femme a t elle le droit de mener une priere??
ils sont là a dire que cé une attak contre l'islam ou chez pas koi!!!
ils nen savent pas plus que les autres car sinon ils auraient sortis le verset magik ki nous auraient fermer not' gueule....
mais dans le coran point de verset magik sur cette kestion.... a croire que dieu n'a pas voulu légiferé la dessus.....
au lieu d'aboyer au blasphème bandes d'ignares(ça cé pour l'esclave de dieu.....),donner moi une référence coranik,une ligne,deux mots qui interdisent aux femmes de mener une priere.....
mais des hadiths sur la kestion,oui!!! seul hic,ils sont contradictoires.....
leskels prendre alors???
tin tin tin
celui qui t'mmerde djib extremiste,toi et tes tapettes en "robes longues"
mc jean gab1
Voir le message

MC JEAN,
laisse tomber ces sont eux memes des ignorants et se piquent a la morphine tout les soir.et le matins ils te racontent des banalités parceque ils sont payer pour faire ces boulots.
les lascart des merdes qu´ils sont ces robes longues :angry: a nous casser les pieds

#30 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le correcteur Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-mai 03

Icône du message  Posté 16 mai 2005 - 08:05

C'est quoi next? Un homo leading the friday prayer? Il n'y a qu'a voir le declin du christianisme qui sous pretext de se moderniser a ouver la porte a l'homosexualite.

Partager ce sujet :

• (4 Pages)
  • +