#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 09 mai 2005 - 07:52

A Woman Leads Prayers? What's Left of Muslim Men's Dignity? By Siamack Baniameri

On Friday March 18, 2005, something interesting happened. Amina Wadud, a professor of Islamic studies at Virginia Commonwealth University, led an Islamic prayer service before a congregation of 100 Muslim men and women at Synod House at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in Manhattan. As expected, a few hours later, all hell broke loose.

The imam of a London mosque declared the practice against Islam. A woman should never lead prayers, he elaborated, because during the menstrual cycle, there is always the possibility of an accident during the service: if a man happens to glance at the female imam's behind and spots blood, then the gates of heaven will forever be shut to the poor chump.

Thank you, dear imam, for clarifying a few things for me.

First of all, I had no idea women bled from their behind during the menstrual cycle. I guess that means I was pulled out of my mother's ass. Silly me... I was completely in the dark.

Secondly, as an avid ass-looker, I can assure the good imam that in all my years of looking at women's behinds from all different angles, I've never spotted blood. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Who knows? Maybe the imam is a better ass-looker than I am! I've never claimed to be good at anything.

And by the way, I didn't know there's a shortage of tampons in London. What's up with that?

Meanwhile Soad Saleh, who heads the Islamic department of the women's college at Al-Azhar University in Cairo, said women should not lead prayers because "the woman's body, even if veiled, stirs desires."

What can I say? Like many of my Middle Eastern brothers, I have a lifetime subscription to Play Veil magazine. Miss January was absolutely gorgeous and even though I couldn't see anything behind her veil, in some perverted way, she stirred my desires.

I can't explain it. Only we Middle Eastern men are capable of looking at women who are covered under lumps of unforgiving black sheets and feel aroused. Heck, I sometimes look at drapes hanging from windows and get horny!

According to Ms. Saleh, we Middle Eastern men are sexually so out of control that there's a strong chance we might hump a female imam in the middle of Friday prayers. Thank you Ms. Saleh! Thank you very much for your in-sight!

But I think the best line came from the cleric of a mosque in Saudi Arabia. The honorable sheikh expressed outrage by mentioning several times, "how can a woman who touches her husband's organ lead a prayer... it is inconceivable!"

Obviously the sheikh is unaware that married women do not touch their husband's organ. As a matter of fact that's the main reason women get married ... so they don't have to touch, fondle or stroke any part of a man's body. In fact women are done with sex the day after they get married. Obviously the sheikh is enjoying an unusually active sex-life with his wife.

I feel the anger of my fellow fundamentalist brothers. We're not only challenged by an intellectual who knows her Islam but, even worse, we're challenged by a woman. The very fact that a woman is more intelligent, and makes no apologies for it, insults our very existence.

This has nothing to do with Islam; it's about what we've learned from our fathers and grandfathers. This is about money and power -- the very essence of our manhood. This is not about menstrual cycles, stirring desires or fondling organs. It's about fear and insecurity. Nothing is more intimidating to a man than a woman who sees right through him.

Personally, as an Iranian Muslim man, it would be a privilege and honor to stand behind a female imam and pray to my God. I promise I'll never glance at her behind -- unless, of course, God has blessed her with one that is too divine to ignore.

Who knows? Maybe one day women can have several husbands too. Reversal of fortune is entertaining -- don't you think? Maybe we'll see the day when women with their Gucci purses and Prada shoes walk in front and we follow them two steps behind covered in thick dark sheets, pushing strollers and gasping for air. Imagine me and the sheikh and a couple of other fellows being some woman's bitches. Oh, the payback!

Siamack Baniameri is the author of The Iranican Dream, (Virtualbookworm.com Publishing, December 2004). Also see Iranican-Dream.com.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 09 mai 2005 - 09:03

Desaxee, le Monday 9 May 2005, 17:52, dit :

A Woman Leads Prayers? What's Left of Muslim Men's Dignity? By Siamack Baniameri

On Friday March 18, 2005, something interesting happened. Amina Wadud, a professor of Islamic studies at Virginia Commonwealth University, led an Islamic prayer service before a congregation of 100 Muslim men and women at Synod House at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in Manhattan. As expected, a few hours later, all hell broke loose.

The imam of a London mosque declared the practice against Islam. A woman should never lead prayers, he elaborated, because during the menstrual cycle, there is always the possibility of an accident during the service: if a man happens to glance at the female imam's behind and spots blood, then the gates of heaven will forever be shut to the poor chump.

Thank you, dear imam, for clarifying a few things for me.

First of all, I had no idea women bled from their behind during the menstrual cycle. I guess that means I was pulled out of my mother's ass. Silly me... I was completely in the dark.

Secondly, as an avid ass-looker, I can assure the good imam that in all my years of looking at women's behinds from all different angles, I've never spotted blood. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Who knows? Maybe the imam is a better ass-looker than I am! I've never claimed to be good at anything.

And by the way, I didn't know there's a shortage of tampons in London. What's up with that?

Meanwhile Soad Saleh, who heads the Islamic department of the women's college at Al-Azhar University in Cairo, said women should not lead prayers because "the woman's body, even if veiled, stirs desires."

What can I say? Like many of my Middle Eastern brothers, I have a lifetime subscription to Play Veil magazine. Miss January was absolutely gorgeous and even though I couldn't see anything behind her veil, in some perverted way, she stirred my desires.

I can't explain it. Only we Middle Eastern men are capable of looking at women who are covered under lumps of unforgiving black sheets and feel aroused. Heck, I sometimes look at drapes hanging from windows and get horny!

According to Ms. Saleh, we Middle Eastern men are sexually so out of control that there's a strong chance we might hump a female imam in the middle of Friday prayers. Thank you Ms. Saleh! Thank you very much for your in-sight!

But I think the best line came from the cleric of a mosque in Saudi Arabia. The honorable sheikh expressed outrage by mentioning several times, "how can a woman who touches her husband's organ lead a prayer... it is inconceivable!"

Obviously the sheikh is unaware that married women do not touch their husband's organ. As a matter of fact that's the main reason women get married ... so they don't have to touch, fondle or stroke any part of a man's body. In fact women are done with sex the day after they get married. Obviously the sheikh is enjoying an unusually active sex-life with his wife.

I feel the anger of my fellow fundamentalist brothers. We're not only challenged by an intellectual who knows her Islam but, even worse, we're challenged by a woman. The very fact that a woman is more intelligent, and makes no apologies for it, insults our very existence.

This has nothing to do with Islam; it's about what we've learned from our fathers and grandfathers. This is about money and power -- the very essence of our manhood. This is not about menstrual cycles, stirring desires or fondling organs. It's about fear and insecurity. Nothing is more intimidating to a man than a woman who sees right through him.

Personally, as an Iranian Muslim man, it would be a privilege and honor to stand behind a female imam and pray to my God. I promise I'll never glance at her behind -- unless, of course, God has blessed her with one that is too divine to ignore.

Who knows? Maybe one day women can have several husbands too. Reversal of fortune is entertaining -- don't you think? Maybe we'll see the day when women with their Gucci purses and Prada shoes walk in front and we follow them two steps behind covered in thick dark sheets, pushing strollers and gasping for air. Imagine me and the sheikh and a couple of other fellows being some woman's bitches. Oh, the payback!

Siamack Baniameri is the author of The Iranican Dream, (Virtualbookworm.com Publishing, December 2004). Also see Iranican-Dream.com.
Voir le message

this what you are telling us is not new.we know it already since 2months.
its a very good news for a muslim woman.
but unfortunatly many muslim men see it not good.because they believe that womwn should do only children,and stay in kitchen.if it was the contrairy many muslim women have already answer and start action againts this bloody mens in white robe :angry: and after that have the right to beat the woman when they feel like it :angry:

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Siranyo aka allahs slave Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-mai 03

Posté 10 mai 2005 - 12:59

salam

"quoting " di..ck FELIX

this what you are telling us is not new.we know it already since 2months.
its a very good news for a muslim woman.
but unfortunatly many muslim men see it not good.because they believe that womwn should do only children,and stay in kitchen.if it was the contrairy many muslim women have already answer and start action againts this bloody mens in white robe and after that have the right to beat the woman when they feel like it

listen u ignorant....it aint men vs women issue but what allah has commanded...
whats unfortunate is some so called new converts arent really converting for good reasons rather for other motives, their own agendas......and u know it....

i cant finnish this as per i have lots things to say to u...lil nugget... be back insha allah...and i emphisized on the INSHA ALLAH KNOW THAT IT HURTS U PUNK

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   mc jean gab1 Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
24-novembre 03
tournez a droite de la lune puis a gauche et vous y etes...
Interests:
les pom pom girls,les soldats de plombs,les filles en tutu,la barbe a papa,les ronds points et surtout l'art de faire pousser une barbe en trois jours...

Posté 10 mai 2005 - 01:47

thank u siamack baniameri =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
si seulement plus de gens pensaient comme toi,les cheik-je sais-tout fermeraient leurs clapets et arreteraient de nous la jouer savant alors qu'ils n'y connaissent rien!!!!
damn,un texte magnifik de justesse :D :D
tatatatatatatatatatatatatatata
les djibsalafs et ses comparses preparent ils leurs contre argumentaire......
tin tin tin
je vous emmerdent les "robes longues"
mc jean gab1
eh tu te prend pour le nombril du monde alors que t'en es que le trou du c..,continue l'impro.......
tellement de djibnautes qui parle de tout a croire que c'est tous des puit de science.......
en bref,mc jean gab1 n'est pas une putain,retiens le bien!

André GIDE

« On raconte que Rosny, exaspéré par les erreurs typographiques que les protes faisaient ou laissaient passer, écrivit un article vengeur intitulé "Mes coquilles". Quand Rosny le lendemain ouvrit le journal, il lut avec stupeur, en gros caractères, cet étrange titre : "MES COUILLES". Un prote, négligent ou malicieux, avait laissé tomber le q... »

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 10 mai 2005 - 10:36

mc jean gab1, le Monday 9 May 2005, 23:47, dit :

thank u siamack baniameri =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
si seulement plus de gens pensaient comme toi,les cheik-je sais-tout fermeraient leurs clapets et arreteraient de nous la jouer savant alors qu'ils n'y connaissent rien!!!!
damn,un texte magnifik de justesse :D  :D
tatatatatatatatatatatatatatata
les djibsalafs et ses comparses preparent ils leurs contre argumentaire......
tin tin tin
je vous emmerdent les "robes longues"
mc jean gab1
Voir le message

Salut mc jean,
on va le rendre dedans.
ma parole ils sont devenu des dingues ces robes longues :D
ils insistent absolument quand leur achete leur produit ou quoi?ce une sorte d´une nouvelle Maffia comme les YACOUSSA au JAPON :D
Mr Djibsalad on n´en veut de ton produit................ :((
trouves toi d´autres acheteurs................ :((
je m´excuse de guiller mc Jean,mais j´espere qu´ils vont comprendre.salut et bonne journée a toi

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Posté 10 mai 2005 - 10:44

Citation

What a stupid thought...non sense....non sense...I hope you didnt post this article to make a point...What i dont understand is that you guyz have not the respect for your religion whatsoever... you should critisize such outrage articles... and back, stand for and defend your religion...

And some stupid always find ways to fucckk the discussion like this Felix and jean shit... ne vous sentez pas forcer de repondre a tous les messages... vs voulez battre un record ou koi.... arrete le gaspillage de carburant....
You are forgettable... your messages are forgettable...
la prochaine fois ne vs genez pas de la FERMER....biatch

Message from the Undertaker....

Ce message a été modifié par djib_extremiste - 10 mai 2005 - 10:45 .

"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 10 mai 2005 - 11:09

djib_extremiste, le Tuesday 10 May 2005, 8:44, dit :

Citation

What a stupid thought...non sense....non sense...I hope you didnt post this article to make a point...What i dont understand is that you guyz have not the respect for your religion whatsoever... you should critisize such outrage articles... and back, stand for and defend your religion...

And some stupid always find ways to fucckk the discussion like this Felix and jean shit... ne vous sentez pas forcer de repondre a tous les messages... vs voulez battre un record ou koi.... arrete le gaspillage de carburant....
You are forgettable... your messages are forgettable...
la prochaine fois ne vs genez pas de la FERMER....biatch

Message from the Undertaker....
Voir le message

My dear,
ANGE FELIX AND MC JEAN , are just saying we dont want,and have no desire,to buy this product from mr djisalad and his compagnons. is that clear enough for you to understand?ou bien vous vouler un dessin?.......... :(( lacher nous les baskets,vous n´aurez pas un sou de nous............ :(( ce clair bon sang de boinsoir............. :((

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Posté 10 mai 2005 - 03:15

waryadaa felix and gabin... dood cilmiyeed ki aanan meesha ku hayninow iska eeg....ciiyaar meesha looma iman..... hingiriskaga sacab ka buxinaya inan ka dharbaxinee iska eeg....

Desaxee... markaad keensatid basal iyo shah qaboob eed isku dhuuqdid ayaad wax fahamidoonta...markasan ana an see kula doodi... hadi kaleena... naag ayaad tahoo :P emotionnal ba tahee... iska eeg adnaa....

UNDERTAKER is gona get some....
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 10 mai 2005 - 06:19

djib_extremiste, le Tuesday 10 May 2005, 13:15, dit :

waryadaa felix and gabin... dood cilmiyeed ki aanan meesha ku hayninow iska eeg....ciiyaar meesha looma iman..... hingiriskaga sacab ka buxinaya inan ka dharbaxinee iska eeg....

Desaxee... markaad keensatid basal iyo shah qaboob eed isku dhuuqdid ayaad wax fahamidoonta...markasan ana an see kula doodi... hadi kaleena... naag ayaad tahoo :P emotionnal ba tahee... iska eeg adnaa....

UNDERTAKER is gona get some....
Voir le message

cause toujours,dans la langue que tu veux,ce ton droit absolue,on ne pas contre tes principes.
on est tout simplement clair avec notre position....... :((
on veut pas de tes @!#$eries des produits....... :(( fais du porte a portes si ca te chante....... :(( lacher nous les baskets.........................putain ce pas possible ces microbes qui nous enmerdes............. :angry:

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 10 mai 2005 - 06:28

Citation

Desaxee... markaad keensatid basal iyo shah qaboob eed isku dhuuqdid ayaad wax fahamidoonta...markasan ana an see kula doodi... hadi kaleena... naag ayaad tahoo  emotionnal ba tahee... iska eeg adnaa

Dude this is very macho from you !! you are born from a woman's womb don't forget! And don't tell me that you agree with Freudian theory about women and emotions (as opposed to intellectual), ;)

:) Dji-extremist ina adeer , what did I ever done to you?
It's unfortunate that you didn't even get the humorous side of the article.
People should laugh more ofteh walaal.
A muslim woman leading a prayer? Hell is unleashed as the guy was saying.
And what am I supposed to do : defending my religion you said instead of laughing with ciyaala suqiin ? lol Why ? what did this woman done except challenging the masochist side of religious people : Christianity, Judaism and Islam "leaders" forbbid women to be Priest, Iman or Rabbi.
I don't recall it's written in the Quran that we should do so.
So what?
Aren't you intelligent enough to understand the evolution of monotheist religions and the huge influence of men on Islam's teachings. Be honnest walaal!!

I am really happy to see that some muslims guys in the world are honnest enough to make fun of rigid traditions of Islamic teachings.

Well

Que la lumiere soit sur les musulmans!!

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   khalid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
16-octobre 03

Posté 11 mai 2005 - 09:29

Humour? i ain't see no humour! all i see is a guy who got a grudge against some people. Sorry but that's not a humour, is a vendetta.

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ANGE FELIX Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-avril 05

Posté 11 mai 2005 - 11:25

khalid, le Wednesday 11 May 2005, 7:29, dit :

Humour? i ain't see no humour! all i see is a guy who got a grudge against some people. Sorry but that's not a humour, is a vendetta.
Voir le message

why dont you be the CADI of Djibouti? :P maybe it will help you

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Posté 11 mai 2005 - 11:50

:) Dji-extremist ina adeer , what did I ever done to you?
It's unfortunate that you didn't even get the humorous side of the article.
People should laugh more ofteh walaal.
A muslim woman leading a prayer? Hell is unleashed as the guy was saying.
And what am I supposed to do : defending my religion you said instead of laughing with ciyaala suqiin ? lol Why ? what did this woman done except challenging the masochist side of religious people : Christianity, Judaism and Islam "leaders" forbbid women to be Priest, Iman or Rabbi.
I don't recall it's written in the Quran that we should do so.
So what?
Aren't you intelligent enough to understand the evolution of monotheist religions and the huge influence of men on Islam's teachings. Be honnest walaal!!

I am really happy to see that some muslims guys in the world are honnest enough to make fun of rigid traditions of Islamic teachings.

Desax...
Cousine.... there is nothin personnal.... iam just upset by the fact that you are agressively attacking our religion... I want you to understand that any information that you write on the forum could mislead a lotta people.... i am glad that you were not implyin anythin in this article...that you were just "makin fun of the rigid traditions"

Tupac Shakur

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   peach Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
27-mai 03

Posté 11 mai 2005 - 12:13

Hello all

I think here the question is not about men dignity or personal honor; all this foolish sheiks speak loud just because they are frustrated with a superiority complex. None of these people tells what Islam teaching about this matter is.

Religion is like this, you have to either accept or refuse and that will remain one self opinion. Now for the guy who said he’ll be glad praying with a woman as an imam, I think he should think before talking, you can not pray Allah according to your mood.

Is like saying, oh noon salat has four raka’at …I am tired I’ll just pray two.

Why the question of a woman being a priest, pope or marrying people was never raised?

We do not reformulate, negotiate or update Quran and holy orders.

To desaxee who said she did not see any passage in the holy Quran preventing women from leading prayer, I will say in Hadiths of the Prophet (SAW) it’s shown that women have more Ajr/ rewards praying in their houses than going to mosque…

This is of course if you value prophet hadith.

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 11 mai 2005 - 12:34

I thought we've had this conversation B4!
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Partager ce sujet :

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Dernière »