• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-octobre 05

Icône du message  Posté 05 octobre 2005 - 07:42

Voir le messagedjib_extremiste, le Friday 1 April 2005, 9:25, dit :

I've recently read the book of Dan Brown entitled "The Da Vinci Code"... i was puzzled, intrigued, stunned, by the shocking news that Jesus (Nabi Issa) had a Wife (Mary Magedelaine), and she was pregenant in the course of his "Assassination"...
The Author's Theory is simple... JESUS was MORTAL...given the fact the he was married and had human desires...However this contradicts or conflicts the theory of the Church that had elevated the Person of Jesus into God in order to give the message of the Prophet a Divine Dimension... and thus giving them more power by increasing his credibility...
To that end, the church has erased deliberatly the accurate history and life of Jesus and has burned a lotta gospels or chapters in that Bible that mentionned his human side, feelings, and Mary Magedelaine....
However the veritable existence of his Offspring is a living proof and evidence to this Theory....
WAAAAW.... I understand now why the book was number 1 in the Us and in the World for like a period of several months....

Da V inci code ohhhhhhhhhhhh i loved that bookit is descibing how the church totaly poushed away the power of the Femele,The book is underlining the role of the women in Jesus sides.They even talked about the important persons who were members of that group guess who? Francois Mitterand et bien d autres. j ai savoure chaque minute que j ai lu ce livre .The rappelle tu du LAST SOUPER? AND HOW Leonard De Vinci couvered Maria magdelena s caractere.ils n ont vu que dale c est ce qui a rendu celebre ce peintre il ne pouvait pas confronter l eglise et ses pouvoirs alors il utilisait ses toiles pour s exprimer.
pour dire merde koi
Et le chiffre divin ?????????? il n ya pas un seul message de ce livre qui m a achappe
guess what again le film est en cours Fevrier 2006 yep a lus djib extremiste

#77 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 05 octobre 2005 - 10:47

Da Vinci Code, very interesting book mais bof ca n apprend rien de nouveau aux musulmans koi.. therefore pas fascinant a ce point djib-xtrem but I m waiting for the actual movie car Tom Hanks etant un genie il va bien l interpreter I m sure!!
*Best Definition of Life (by the Creator of the Game Himself SWT )
"Sachez que la vie présente n’est que J.E.U, amusement, vaine parure, une course à l’orgueil entre vous et une rivalité dans l’acquisition des richesses et des enfants. Elle est en cela pareille à une pluie: la végétation qui en vient émerveille les cultivateurs, puis elle se fane et tu la vois donc jaunie; ensuite elle devient des débris. Et dans l’au-delà, il y a un dur châtiment, et aussi pardon et agrément d’Allah. Et la vie présente n’est que jouissance trompeuse. " Coran sourate 57, verset 20

*"Allah élèvera en degrés ceux d’entre vous qui auront cru et ceux qui auront reçu LE SAVOIR." Coran sourate 58, verset 11

*"No problem can be solved from the same level of CONSCIOUSNESS that created it." Albert Einstein
*" There are only 2 ways to live your life: one is as if nothing is a miracle and the other is as if EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE " Albert Einstein
*" Dieu ne joue pas aux dés" Albert Einstein
*" Ce que nous appelons realite n est qu'illusion.. mais une tres forte illusion qui persiste quand meme" Albert Einstein
*"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details." Albert Einstein

* "Shift your consciousness to God Consciousness and everything else will follow" by me :)

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

#78 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le correcteur Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-mai 03

Icône du message  Posté 09 octobre 2005 - 05:41

Voir le messageDesaxee, le Friday 8 April 2005, 14:58, dit :

merci ayanna
je ne savais pas que Oumma etait le site de tariq ramadan et ke celui-ci etait oppose aux chatiments corporels . je vais aller faire un tour donc.

A djib-extremist

which laws are man-made and which ones are divine:
why is "stoning a woman to death" not in the Qur'an? while nearly all muslims think it's divine (you too I presume)!!

you agree with me that Sharia is man-made laws maha ? laws are made to be applied equally in a society otherwise it's not worth it and it's a source of unjuctice. Think about it : why the death penalty cannot be applied in a society.
Saying "it's from allah so we have to do" it without thinking carefully about the consequences and effects in an economically imbalanced society is purely cruel and stupid.

c'est ton choix de compter sur les opinions de certains sheikhs au sujet de comment tu dois vivre ta vie. You must know that you are not a child anymore djib-extremist , you are a full grown man ( I hope so), you don't need guidance if you want to know more about your religion, READ (Iqra)! READ articles and books.
Don't limit yourself to one interpretation of qura'n, seek other interpretations, listen to everyone one (modernists, conservatives, chiites).
Try to understand why this sheihk has said that !!! and don't forget that Islam is about seeking knowledge, tolerance and love.

I know that every muslim wants to be a good muslim and will do everything to fulfill his wish specially people who doesn't try to look beyond their world to try to grasp islamic world and its evolutions.

Au risque de te decevoir I believe in God (in allah) and I am a muslim.If you try (one day) to know what's islam (history of Islam, Islam world from Indonesia to Senegal, ISlamic laws) you will discover that everything is not as clear as you have thought, that there is loads of interpretations of Qur'an and that no muslim country has the same laws as another muslim country.That all the time islam is used for political or social agendas (Iran, Saudia Arabia, Afghanistan).
You will know that lot of things that have nothng to do with Islam and more with local tradition exist and sometimes pass as "muslim" in the majority of muslim contries without encoutering a strong opposition from islamic scholars WHO DO KNOW THE TRUTH : ( female mutilation in Africa, Honor Killings in Middle east : Jourdain, Pakistan, Afghanistan).
Those barbaric practices haven't disappeared from our world and haven't been condemned and outlawed by sheikhs/imams.
Islam alsways serves an agenda because in most countries there is no separation between Politics and religion. That's why most muslim countries are corrupted and under dictatorships because muslims scholars are participating actively in this decadent civilisation.
They are most of them accomplices of those tyranic regime and their purpose is to keep poor uneducated muslims in ther dark by preaching against progress, democracy and modernism.
Modernism will mean their downfall that's why they are so afraid of the west (their biggest enemy) nowadays.
lIKE AMERICANS who live in the fear of terrorism , muslims live in the fear of modernism, you think that ISlam need dismembering bodies and beheaded people, without that "true essence of islam " would be lost :blink: ? Like americans who think US attack on Iraq have made the world a better place, you live in a constant fear that one day Islam would disappear.

Ah desax for once i agree 100% wiv u. People should know more about their religion and not just wait for other people unterpret for them and lead them in the wrong. That's why i decided to learn arabic in order to see for myself the message it of the coran. ignorance leads to brutality and misconception isn't it. All yours.

Partager ce sujet :

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « Première