• PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Posté 01 avril 2005 - 12:25

I've recently read the book of Dan Brown entitled "The Da Vinci Code"... i was puzzled, intrigued, stunned, by the shocking news that Jesus (Nabi Issa) had a Wife (Mary Magedelaine), and she was pregenant in the course of his "Assassination"...
The Author's Theory is simple... JESUS was MORTAL...given the fact the he was married and had human desires...However this contradicts or conflicts the theory of the Church that had elevated the Person of Jesus into God in order to give the message of the Prophet a Divine Dimension... and thus giving them more power by increasing his credibility...
To that end, the church has erased deliberatly the accurate history and life of Jesus and has burned a lotta gospels or chapters in that Bible that mentionned his human side, feelings, and Mary Magedelaine....
However the veritable existence of his Offspring is a living proof and evidence to this Theory....
WAAAAW.... I understand now why the book was number 1 in the Us and in the World for like a period of several months....
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 01 avril 2005 - 12:33

I haven't read the book yet but I know that it caused a lot of trouble here in the UK. The catholic church is launching his own campaign against this book.
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 02 avril 2005 - 04:27

yeah
I've read it too. It's unbelievably intelligent and knowledgeable.... It shows that the Church has exploited people, early christians and it is founded on lies and persecution.
We have to understand that Christiannity is about gospels, scrolls and manuscripts (like Judaism) and that jesus like his followers and early christians were JEWS.
There are a lot of scrolls
Few months ago there was a programm on Tv called : who wrote the bible?
An emperor hundreds years after the death of jesus tries to select some gospels and incroporated them in the Bible. The selection was arbitrary and excluded some gospels written by women (hence the stroy of Marie Magdelena) the Church wasn't pleased that jesus and this whole thing about that woman and spread this legend like she was a prostitute.
The scrolls of the dead sea was discovered last century in Jordan and its says the same story : jesus was a "normal" man and he has a wife .
Those scrolls has been written by early christians and its shows the fact that the Church had tried to destroy everything that doesn't say the same thing as hers.
Christiannity is unbelievable it is about artifice, crazy stuff (holy trinity, cross) invented to impress poor people and worse it's changed Jesus story (life, decisions).
Weird
What's funny it's that you learn a lot of stuff like the image of devil seen in today western world: why is the devil has horns and a long tail?
that was the representation of Pagan gods (ram like god, tete de belier).
Church for centuries has fought pagans (like any religions) and pagan used to adore and deify nature (animals, sun, earth, moon).
This book is extremely good and everyone who is interested in arts and religions should read it: you will learn a lot about western world.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   domi Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-juillet 03

Posté 03 avril 2005 - 08:14

J'ai entendu dire que le prochain livre de l'auteur serait sur une autre religion

Ce message a été modifié par DOMI2 - 03 avril 2005 - 08:14 .

enfin ,je me comprends..

Achetez en ,sinon on n'en vendra pas.

Quand ceux du bas regardent en haut , ils ne voient que des trous du cul . ...

Je ne crois pas en Dieu mais Dieu croit en moi

Si quelquefois tu te sens petit, inutile, démoralisé ou dépressif, n'oublie jamais que tu as été un jour le plus rapide et le meilleur spermatozoïde de ta bande... C'est toi, le grand gagnant !

Mon grand père "bouffait du curé", je "boufferai de l'imam' s'il le faut.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 03 avril 2005 - 02:04

we'll shoot him or impose fatwa on him if it was about Islam! (if that's what you want to hear)
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   domi Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-juillet 03

Posté 03 avril 2005 - 02:38

Walane, le Sunday 3 April 2005, 11:04, dit :

we'll shoot him or impose fatwa on him if it was about Islam! (if that's what you want to hear)
Voir le message

J'en attendais pas moins de ta part :)
enfin ,je me comprends..

Achetez en ,sinon on n'en vendra pas.

Quand ceux du bas regardent en haut , ils ne voient que des trous du cul . ...

Je ne crois pas en Dieu mais Dieu croit en moi

Si quelquefois tu te sens petit, inutile, démoralisé ou dépressif, n'oublie jamais que tu as été un jour le plus rapide et le meilleur spermatozoïde de ta bande... C'est toi, le grand gagnant !

Mon grand père "bouffait du curé", je "boufferai de l'imam' s'il le faut.

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Sohanne Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-août 03

Posté 03 avril 2005 - 03:59

Slt tlm,

Il est vrai que ce livre est pationnant, on pourrait le lire d un trait malgre le volume sans s en rendre compte.
C est vrai aussi qu il souleve une polemique autour de jesus, qui a bien des aspects pourrait appuyer la vision musulmane qui veut que jesus ne soit qu un homme ni pls ni moins, ou encore celle qui consiste a dire que la bible aurait ete falsifiee.

Mais la critique que lui adressent beaucoup est d avoir agencer de maniere subjective voire fictive des faits historiques. Certes, le 25 dec est la naissance d un dieu paien, mais de la a ns parler d une descendance du messie protegee par une quelconque confrerie faut arreter de fumer la moquette. vs trouvez pas?
" Repondre au coup de pied de l ane, c est se mettre a son niveau". (inconnu)

"Le plus grand bien que nous faisons aux hommes n'est pas de leur communiquer notre richesse mais de leur faire découvrir la leur". (inconnu)

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Balou Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
22-juin 03

Posté 03 avril 2005 - 07:54

hey u guys up there who havent read the Book dont worry u got Hollywood, the valley of ur comfort. they gonna make a movie on the book.the Vatican is strongly against that, but Hollywood dont give a damn as long as they are demand, people eager to learn about the mysteries of the Catholic Church.

but the book is amazing, breathless where every sentence propulse u to the next. deserve to be read...(this is not a free publicity for the book)

It is gonna be hot this year on the religions, Ayan Hersi avec la suite du film De von Gogh et Hollywood with DA VINCI CODE

on verra la suite

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 04 avril 2005 - 04:16

Sohanne, le Sunday 3 April 2005, 13:59, dit :

Certes, le 25 dec est la naissance d un dieu paien, mais de la a ns parler d une descendance du messie protegee par une quelconque confrerie faut arreter de fumer la moquette. vs trouvez pas?
Voir le message

En fait faut dissocier la partie suspense/thriller du livre (car apres tout c'est pas un livre theologique ) et la partie "serieuse" (Jesus, eglise).

Demontrer que Jesus avait eu une desecndance comme tous les prophetes c'est s'opposer a l'enseignement de l'eglise qui nous dit que jesus est le fils de Dieu kil ne s'est jamais marié et qu'il quasi-divin (c'est le fils de Dieu deee).

Voila le probleme

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 04 avril 2005 - 04:33

Walane, le Sunday 3 April 2005, 12:04, dit :

Voir le message

C'est une impression ou Walane devient de plus en plus extremiste? :o

What happened bro?

Why would you shoot someone who is against the grain in islamic society? if a guy says that the true message of the prophete was hijackeed by ugly sect for their interests , why would you get angry?

I never understaood "Fatwas" those people who are eager to declare fatwas on all people who disagree with them why don't they try to improve their society ( women rights, fight against poverty) instead of wasting their time and calling for holy wars !!!

It is time we other muslims speak up for our religion ( a religion of peace and tolerance), those mollah and imaam have always spoke for everyone without asking muslims about their views (who they think they are?).

Not more fatwas, everybody is free to say whatever he wants , to talk about every subject , to discourse on muslims laws.

Freedom of speech walane !!!

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Posté 04 avril 2005 - 07:37

Desaxee...Habibty... you are becoming an extremist urself....whats with the sudden emotion....
Anyway.... Why the ulemas are taking decisions on behalf of the umah?? the answer is simple.... if you cannot drive you will ask someone who knows to drive your car....in other words... these ulemah, they know better... when it comes to Shariah, Quran, and all that....what iam sayin is.. u gotta let them take these decisions for ya baby... and who is gona make this decisions on whats right and wrong? Yourself.... my God...
And i told the other girl with liberals ideas already... you cant change the Shariah and The Quran... on the other hand... one option is left for u.... u are free....make your own decisions...on whats right and wrong.... coz thats whats freewill is all about innit? and you will be judge in the Hereafter on these decisions...if by any luck you believe in the Hereafter!!!!!!

Salamatay....
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Desaxee Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 04 avril 2005 - 09:36

Citation

Desaxee...Habibty... you are becoming an extremist urself....whats with the sudden emotion....
:blink: I am for all freedom and you accusing me of being extremist (it doesn't bother you when walane says he's expecting a fatwa if there is a "da vinci code" on islam): weird this world!!! Djib-extremist : can you think objectively?

Citation

these ulemah, they know better... when it comes to Shariah, Quran, and all that....what iam sayin is.. u gotta let them take these decisions for ya baby... and who is gona make this decisions on whats right and wrong? Yourself.... my God...

why? why would I permit this : some guys I don't know making decisions on how I would live and die? I didn't vote for those guys neither the quasi-totality of muslims in this world: why would we listen to them? we ain't even close : they are not somalis :) if they know loads of thing about islam, why don't they share their knowledge with everone else : why do they keep majority of muslims in the darkness, as I know muslim theology isn't the most available studies in this planet?

Djib-extrenist do you feel conformtable with that? You should live in their bloddy country then : Saudia arabia, Iran not in the west ....and you feel the difference. ;)

The biggest achievement of religions (islam or christianity) is make you believe that you cannot take your decisions by yourself (not matter how intelligent, adult or knowldegeable you are ) , you need an authoritative figure to guide your life , this figure is usually a priest, imaam, pastor, rabbi. For them you are like a chid who needs constant counselling and advice. Therefore rejecting those people means that you refusing God's path. (whereas you only discarding the guy's crazy methods :) )

We have the proof here with djib-extrenist post and his metaphor

by the way bro when you don't know how to drive YOU LEARN so that you cannot count on some people all the time . :)

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 04 avril 2005 - 10:29

Desaxee,

trust me sis I wont have to shoot any1 or impose fatwa, it is not my thing. I was simply answering to the sarcasme of a munafiq within us..some1 that i hate to mention his name.

Now let me tell you what I will never have to do that (shoot or impose fatwa). I wish the author all the best. Unlike the bible he will not found contradiction, anomalies in the Quran. A lot of people have tried well before him and they failed. They end up turning in AHADITHS or start personally attacking the prophet..
Disclaimer:

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ayanna Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Attente Validation
Inscrit :
20-janvier 05

Icône du message  Posté 06 avril 2005 - 09:13

salut brillante desaxee,

je sais pas si tu connais tariq ramadan mais c est un un intellectuel musulman qui sevit en europe et il n est pas du moderniste (ou liberal .....)

il est d une intelligence c est incroyable
tu sais quoi il vient de lancer
un appel
international a un moratoire sur les chatiments corporels ,la lapidation et la peine de mort (oumma.com ou son site perso Tu pourras lire le texte ..)

c est un VISIONNAIRE !!!!!!!!!!

ps:c est aussi pour djib extremist par ailleurs s il en a le temps...
car je vois que le da vinci code c est plus distrayant et moins difficile de reflexion que de SE PENCHER sur l ISLAM ET SON AVENIR ;)

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Posté 07 avril 2005 - 09:41

Desaxeeeee......

Citation

Djib-extrenist do you feel conformtable with that? You should live in their bloddy country then : Saudia arabia, Iran not in the west ....and you feel the difference. 

Trust me.. je suis tres bien la ou je suis...

Citation

The biggest achievement of religions (islam or christianity) is make you believe that you cannot take your decisions by yourself (not matter how intelligent, adult or knowldegeable you are ) , you need an authoritative figure to guide your life , this figure is usually a priest, imaam, pastor, rabbi. For them you are like a chid who needs constant counselling and advice. Therefore rejecting those people means that you refusing God's path. (whereas you only discarding the guy's crazy methods  )

So what i understand from ur lil post right thur... is that you dont believe in God and you think that our religion is human-made and that its just a way to rule your life... fine with me... u do what u gotta do...
U guyz are against Capital Death... it is in de Quran... its not man-made.... its divine...u guyz are against Hijjab??? its not Man-made.... its Divine...
Desaxee... You are not discarding in anyway these guyz method... you are against God the Almighty's will....

U R CONFUSED, TU NE FAIS PAS LA DIFFERENCE ENTRE CE KI EST DE L'ORDRE DIVIN ET DE CE KI EST HUMAIN

Citation

by the way bro when you don't know how to drive YOU LEARN so that you cannot count on some people all the time . 

Until then... until u learn how da drive...u should stick to these "guyz" opinions...
i am not saying that u shouldnt learn... iam supportin any initiatives to learn about ur religion....

Iam not that conservative.... Iam just conservative about religion...c'est un Heritage...u gotta take care of it...and i will try to inculcate these values to my children so that they will know whats right and wrong....
The most effective laws in a country are the social conscience the ability or the degree that the individuals are capable of retainning themselves from comitting crimes or anythin wrong...and this component is reinforced by the religion.... thats why despite the high poverty rate in Djibouti... you will find a very negligeable crime rate... Think about it....Religion is very important...if you wanna leave in a society that has a strong ethical principles....

Ayanna....

Citation

car je vois que le da vinci code c est plus distrayant et moins difficile de reflexion que de SE PENCHER sur l ISLAM ET SON AVENIR

Cousine tu sais pas ce ke je fait ds la vie n'est ce pas??? Je "connais" Tariq Ramadan...he is a very knowlegeable person...He is got what they call a Religious Savvy...i read his articles... sometimes....

Tupac Shakur

Partager ce sujet :

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Dernière »