• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 01 avril 2005 - 06:48

kadijaosman, le Thursday 31 March 2005, 22:03, dit :

thank you desaxee,but i'am  not taking anyone sides i'am just telling like it is.if you look at it none of them are right so why take one side and say the other is bad?i mean it just don't make sence to me.. ;)

i'am still watting for your answer smart man wallen!......
Voir le message

hey kadijaosman leave wallen alone dear, I dont like ben laden but it is better than a Yankee who wanna be my master. If u r one of those american wanna be, the next time i'll will blow u up. by the way wallen is right improve ur english or speak somali, if u cant either speak arabic or shut ur mouth dear. It was a joke from wallen that is all. She did not take any side.

#17 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le-patrouilleur Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-septembre 04

Posté 01 avril 2005 - 07:52

come en agentlo leave this between these two it looks like darby match will see who will win oi wallen u no gonna let her get away so easily come en lets see what u can do so far it's 2 : 1 for the away team well u been here longer then her so u r the home time.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it.

#18 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ayanna Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Attente Validation
Inscrit :
20-janvier 05

Icône du message  Posté 01 avril 2005 - 08:25

[quote=Wallen,Wednesday 30 March 2005, 16:13]

it reflects ur personality, especially its exp​ression, some kind of ongoing brain damage.

You should change ur nick by the way.....what about Im-an-idiot-get-me out-of-here?

c koi cete folle,le Zoo est de sortie ou koi?

miss wallen ,

le respect s est pas fait pour les chiens !!
(toi aussi un peu d education te serait necessaire !!)

par ailleurs l angleterre s est vraiment tres different des usa !!!!??????

MAIS IL Y FAIT PLUTOT BON VIVRE PUISQUE TU Y ES !!! :P

va a kabul la bas y a surement pas de mcdo ;) ;)

#19 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   kadijaosman Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 04 avril 2005 - 04:01

=D> is that all you got???? i thing wallen can speak for hem self!!let me tell you something you are nothing but a two face lyer and a son of a bitch little bratt take that as a joke dum ass!!! don't hate just because you can't get in to united stades!....

#20 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 04 avril 2005 - 10:36

Que ceux qui ont pige ce que Kadija e voulu ns dire en "kadijian" levent la main? :blink:

Listen up girl, I dont suppose you know what happened in Palestine, or Somalia or even Afghanistan?
Americans are in front lines fighting? Are you taking the piss? Some of those poor guys have been conned and they are losing their lives for nothing (Be brave, read ,FAHRENHEIT 9/11, u ll see that even they know that what they did was wrong ) some others are really enjoying every minute of raping and killing poor muslim women, men and children.
BUSH, , Dick Cheney, Rumsfeld and Sharon d’Israel are all criminals and they are fighting for global domination.
Isnt it suspicious? Privatisation campaigns all around the Third World countries to enable american capital to get ownership and if it doesnt work, war is the answer? (with some ludicriuos excuse, of course).
I dont approve of suicide bombing or other terrorist attacks but I surely condemn what Bush and Sharon are doing in Palestine, or what Bush is doing in: Irak, Afghanistan, Somalia and many other countries (lets just talk about muslim countries, not enough space for the real list)
You are sorry for guys that chose to go invade a country to fight "for the lifestyle"?????????? what about those who are invaded and cannot even fight for their own lives?
American achieved a lot? Sure, but there was nobody coming to bugg them and tell them how to live, so they had plenty of time to create starbucks and mcdonalds dont u think?
Check out some pages where u can see how palestinians and other "arabs" live,
the only difference is that they didnt bomb anyone, but according to Bush they were born in the wrong country....were "his" God isnt watching, probably playing golf......
Just remember it could happend u.

PS I never said fish were dumb, I just said that the exp​ression was quite ...oh never mind, dont wanna upset u more, I surely havent checked if they can play monopoly, but u obviously have....smart girl.
PPS Everybody's dream is not to get a visa to America dear, let me remind u that u r not american, and with ur name u gonna get dodgy looks and questions and be sitting in the waiting room for a longtime,
that will surely give u plenty of time think about ur innocent fellow muslims in Guantanamo Bay?

kadijaosman, le Thursday 31 March 2005, 21:29, dit :

:lol:  good one where did you learn your english?answer that!!don't hate because they're smarter then you.they have reach beyond there dreams and were did you reach were?you know that there has been a lot of people who lost there life just because they were muslum now is that how you define smart?the american's are in the front line and serving there country and the million people from all over the world even djibouti but there is nothing enough for you i thing.if it wasn't for the arab's who happen to be smart in your book the muslum people would not be in this mess so thing about it!the arab's made worst for us for our brother and sisters now are they still smart,if you call that smart then i don't know what to say to you.is really sad how people talk about things they have no clue about.is not right to start a fight when you know that you can't defend others.and for your information fish are not dum.there are a lot of things we don't know so keep it to your self if you don't know what you are talking about. B) ...............
Voir le message

Ce message a été modifié par Wallen - 04 avril 2005 - 10:39 .

''Rumor travels faster, but it don't stay put as long as truth"
Will Rogers

Love makes the world go round

#21 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 04 avril 2005 - 11:02

Ayana get a life love,
whats ur problem? are u getting paid or what? :P
Pr ton info je suis pas cherie blair alors la politiq de tony j y peux rien.
Pr ce qui est de kabul, vas y toi y a surement bcp de monde qui se crepe le chignon au marche a poisson.

miss wallen ,

le respect s est pas fait pour les chiens !!
(toi aussi un peu d education te serait necessaire !!)

par ailleurs l angleterre s est vraiment tres different des usa !!!!??????

MAIS IL Y FAIT PLUTOT BON VIVRE PUISQUE TU Y ES !!! :P

va a kabul la bas y a surement pas de mcdo ;) ;)
Voir le message

[/quote]
Will Rogers

#22 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   kadijaosman Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 04 avril 2005 - 11:51

look wallen i'am really soory for what i said to you but you really pist me off.like i said befor i'am not on anybody side but is not fair to say one side is bad and the other is good.the arab's nor the american's don't care about nothing but there selfs face it we are in the middle of a cross fire.and you dit unsult my little fish.and one more thing since you where talking about my english you don't say life love you say love life how about that!!!WALLEN........... ;)

#23 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   kadijaosman Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 05 avril 2005 - 12:12

hi agenlo what is your broblem!!!are you gelouse because i have been replying? what is your broblem or is it that you can't answer to anybody but me!!!!you know if you have a broblem with the way i reply maybe you should leave because i 'am not gowing anywere.....you just have to get used to me,because avery time you trow something at me i will trow it right back at you agenlo and don't thing i will hold anything back i don't care if my speling is not right but i will make sure that everyone knows what i'am talking about....... :) and the next time tell me to leave anyone and i will be all over you........... :angry: !!!!!1.................

#24 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 05 avril 2005 - 07:32

No No Dear, :(
When I said get a life love I meant it as in "get a life darling" or "get a life sweetheart", u get me?
If I meant it the way u r saying dont u think that a "A" would be missing? I should have said get A love life......
does that mean that ur grammar is in coma too? Along with ur english teacher I presume, if she's reading this, that is.....
Anyway, no hard feelings then and plz leave Agentlo alone u shocked him, thats all,
jumping around like a starving woman when sb disses BUSH ALLMIGHTY....thats a bit weird isnt it?
I bet even ur fish hates him :P
c yaa

kadijaosman, le Monday 4 April 2005, 21:51, dit :

look wallen i'am really soory for what i said to you but you really pist me off.like i said befor i'am not on anybody side but is not fair to say one side is bad and the other is good.the arab's nor the american's don't care about nothing but there selfs face it we are in the middle of a cross fire.and you dit unsult my little fish.and one more thing since you where talking about my english you don't say life love you say love life how about that!!!WALLEN........... ;)
Voir le message

Ce message a été modifié par Wallen - 05 avril 2005 - 07:36 .

Will Rogers

#25 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   mc jean gab1 Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
24-novembre 03
tournez a droite de la lune puis a gauche et vous y etes...
Interests:
les pom pom girls,les soldats de plombs,les filles en tutu,la barbe a papa,les ronds points et surtout l'art de faire pousser une barbe en trois jours...

Posté 06 avril 2005 - 12:16

mc jean gab1, le Tuesday 29 March 2005, 19:05, dit :

loolll pas mal du tout wallen,tu fais des progrés...........
kadijaosman,j'espere pour toi que tu a une bonne assurance car ca va peter.....
tin tin tin
mc jean gab1
Voir le message

i like that...rien ne vaut un bon crépage de chignon pour mettre un peu de vie dans ce morne forum!!!
a'way kadijaosman,je t'avais prevenu ma belle mais tu n'écoute pas...
allez tu es nouvelle so ne balise pas:wallen est la détentrice de la vanne la plus rapide(0.12sec')et du plus gros volume de vannes en un post(insee 2004)!!
tu té attaké a un plus gros poisson que toi,ca arrive mais next time passe ton chemin kand tu vois un post de wallen.
remember wallen égale danger!!!!!
tin tin tin
mc jean gab1
eh tu te prend pour le nombril du monde alors que t'en es que le trou du c..,continue l'impro.......
tellement de djibnautes qui parle de tout a croire que c'est tous des puit de science.......
en bref,mc jean gab1 n'est pas une putain,retiens le bien!

André GIDE

« On raconte que Rosny, exaspéré par les erreurs typographiques que les protes faisaient ou laissaient passer, écrivit un article vengeur intitulé "Mes coquilles". Quand Rosny le lendemain ouvrit le journal, il lut avec stupeur, en gros caractères, cet étrange titre : "MES COUILLES". Un prote, négligent ou malicieux, avait laissé tomber le q... »

#26 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   kadijaosman Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 06 avril 2005 - 12:44

hi wallen,what! life love does not make any sence,but to get a life sweetheart does ok now about angelo do you know him/her personaly or what? because you too look like pretty cozy to me.well he/she better back up off me,that is all i have to say about him/her.and why do you care about my english as long you undustand what i'am saying ;) ,and by the way you must be an english teacher for spell proof and also i have enough english to go by and to hold a job for 6 years now :). and you talking about the fish my whole family does not like him at all. :)

''so let us just be fair to averyone no matter how bad they are......''

bye wallen......

#27 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   mc jean gab1 Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
24-novembre 03
tournez a droite de la lune puis a gauche et vous y etes...
Interests:
les pom pom girls,les soldats de plombs,les filles en tutu,la barbe a papa,les ronds points et surtout l'art de faire pousser une barbe en trois jours...

Posté 06 avril 2005 - 02:11

:(( :(( :(( elle comprend rien ou koi???????
kadijaosman arrete tu te fais du mal là......té maso ou koi???
round 2......
eh tu te prend pour le nombril du monde alors que t'en es que le trou du c..,continue l'impro.......
tellement de djibnautes qui parle de tout a croire que c'est tous des puit de science.......
en bref,mc jean gab1 n'est pas une putain,retiens le bien!

André GIDE

« On raconte que Rosny, exaspéré par les erreurs typographiques que les protes faisaient ou laissaient passer, écrivit un article vengeur intitulé "Mes coquilles". Quand Rosny le lendemain ouvrit le journal, il lut avec stupeur, en gros caractères, cet étrange titre : "MES COUILLES". Un prote, négligent ou malicieux, avait laissé tomber le q... »

#28 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 06 avril 2005 - 04:56

Dear Wallan I would love to LOL but I cant fcukin be bother
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#29 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   kadijaosman Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 06 avril 2005 - 04:42

you don't tell me what to do mc jean gab1!let me tell you something it does not matter how long you have been a member or what ever,we are all here to speak our mind that is what the forum is all about so keep your nonsence words out of my way.we are here to talk about what is gowing on,so if you don't have something to talk about don't talk to me at all and i belive that me and wallen have our defferent point of view of things and that is the resson why we are all here not to agree all the time we have to disagree sometime.... B)

#30 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ayanna Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Attente Validation
Inscrit :
20-janvier 05

Icône du message  Posté 06 avril 2005 - 08:54

sorry !!

mais comme kadji m avait l air alone je voulais lui apporter un peu de mon aide par simple "charite" :P

mais elle m insulte alors que je lui viens en aide :blink: :blink:

BON JE VOUS LAISSE car j y comprends plus rien

voila comment on me remercie :(

Partager ce sujet :

• (3 Pages)
  • +