• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
24-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 24 mars 2005 - 02:18

[SIZE=7]Hello! everyone
Firstly, I am looking for love and Mr Right in djiboutien men. I do believe that love exist and that there is someone special out there for all of us. I am looking for an educated, intelligent djiboutien man that love to have an equal partner( such as a lover, partner and friend etc...).

He has to be smart and assertive. Like to communicate and share almost everything and keep things in the open. Tell each other the honest truth even if it hurt. It will heal without a scar. He has to be a guy who take good care of himself physically and smell nice.(Doesn't smoke or drink or even munch khat).

Over all he has to be a gentleman.I believe that u get back all the good deeds that u give and I will give him back everything.

Secondly, he has to be between (29-35 yrs old) and height (175-180) and he has to be build with a beautiful body and eyes to kill and lips to die for . IF u are the one, I am thrill to hear from u.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Posté 24 mars 2005 - 05:58

Cousine.... i dont think thats the description of the average Djibouti guy... you have listed a lot of requirements for your job offerings...i would luuv to apply but i dont think that you are the right woman for me... i would not be happy to be with a woman who sees guyz in dat way...

certainly not....
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 24 mars 2005 - 07:19

Elle, le Wednesday 23 March 2005, 23:18, dit :

[SIZE=7]Hello! everyone
Firstly, I am looking for love and Mr Right in djiboutien men. I do believe that love exist and that there is someone special out there for all of us. I am looking for an educated, intelligent djiboutien man that love to have an equal partner( such as a lover, partner and friend etc...).

He has to be smart and assertive. Like to communicate and share almost everything and keep  things in the open. Tell each other the honest truth even if it  hurt. It will heal without a scar. He has to be a guy who take good care of himself physically and smell nice.(Doesn't smoke or drink or even munch khat).

Over all he has to be a gentleman.I believe that u get back all the good deeds that u give and I will give him back everything.

Secondly, he has to be between (29-35 yrs old) and height (175-180) and he has to be build with a beautiful body and eyes to kill and lips to die for . IF u are the one, I am thrill to hear from u.
Voir le message

Hello Elle

As my bro djib-extremist said, u r not looking to a djibutian guy. Most djib will not fullfill ur requirement. U r searching ur dream men at the wrong place ;) by the way I can help u.

Call this number 1 800 11 23 45 (special clinic) and u can order ur men. But u have to wait 29 years in order to get ur men dear.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 24 mars 2005 - 07:24

djib_extremiste, le Thursday 24 March 2005, 2:58, dit :

Cousine.... i dont think thats the description of the average Djibouti guy... you have listed a lot of requirements for your job offerings...i would luuv to apply but i dont think that you are the right woman for me... i would not be happy to be with a woman who sees guyz in dat way...

certainly not....
Voir le message

Hello bro djib-extremist

U cant apply because u know the reason and I know the reason too. U deserve better than this bro.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   peach Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
27-mai 03

Posté 24 mars 2005 - 09:02

Elle,

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will sweet
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the dead will all become alive.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

Unless you fall in love you will not feel this words.

:)

Ce message a été modifié par peach - 24 mars 2005 - 09:05 .

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Posté 24 mars 2005 - 09:27

afkaga caanoo laguu qabay Peach... easy on the girl... when she got to be ur age she will understand...
Iam sure she is on the daydreaming stage.... what we djiboutis call SHABAD....

"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   gasleh Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-janvier 04
Interests:
haasaaweh,shaneemo,kubad,music... iyo waxii lahal maala

Posté 24 mars 2005 - 07:08

Hi ladies and gentleman

hope u all doing fine

and just one only thing to my sweat ELLE don't waste ur time. I think this ain't a good way to find out ur Mr Right( if he only exist) wether he is djiboutian or not.

i won't tell u anything else coz i'll insult ur intelligence soo be as real as ur life will surely trow on ur way(mybe Mr Right) but the One and only as we say.

one last word a djib guys ain't soo bad

peace

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   khalid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
16-octobre 03

Posté 25 mars 2005 - 08:25

It's your lucky day Elle!
There's a guy in this forum who fit in your description. he goes by the nick
Dino, he's a shy guy so i would suggest you to send a private message.
Please don't thank me it's the least i can do.

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Balou Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
22-juin 03

Posté 25 mars 2005 - 10:41

ELLE,
u made urself a good portray of ur dream "MR right guy" houille "a women with objectives".
The problem is that u ask to much for a begining... kind of women, men avoid in the first place...
u wanna ve a right partner just let it flow and the path will follow its way. there is no right or wrong in this life it just depend the way u see it or u wanna see it. u might see someone as shark but he/she is the sweethear of someone else.
when u see Mr Love u don need a description or take account of ur criteria of selection u just wanna ve this person by violating all ur criteria
open up and let me know the result

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Elle Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
24-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 26 mars 2005 - 02:16

Hi! everyone
Primo, I would like to thank u all of u for taking a moment of ur times for giving me ur opinions etc. It is all sweet of u.

Dos, I would like to take a moment to give a fair answer to each one of u. Mister djib extremiste, bro, just hypothetical question for u. WHat make u believe that there's no a single djiboutien man that will fit my description or my requirement as u said. And also where don't u fit? just curious okay . Don't freak out I am not making a move on u .lololol..........

Agentlo, u could be right or wrong but don't they say that dreams a free. We are in 2005 and internet is the most recent hot place to date nowadays. The worse thing will be that I could meet on line with a serial killer but I don't believe that there's one in djiboutien people. I could be wrong but what the heck...lolol. By the way thanks for the number is really sweet of u. I might do that if I don't find my Mr RIght the next come year....lololol.........

Peach, I assume that u are a sister and I would like to thanks u cos u are utterly right. I appreciate ur words girl.

Djib extremiste, thanks and dream are better sweet........

Gasleh, do u look like Russell Crowe,....lolol........U are completely right and to assure u I never waste a time to look for a man for my whole entire life but I just wanted to know if love really exist and that u can find ur soulmate by taking a chance for looking. As they say" love knocks on ur door and u know when is right." Thanks for the lovely advice....I appreciate that

Khalid, very funny and thanks for making me laugh. I won't thank u as u said but I will consider looking for Senior Dino......muchas gracias....

Balou, u spoke for every man might I say. But u can't blame for a girl for trying to fulfil her dream or to find her Dream MR Right man.....lololol...
"

Balou, le Friday 25 March 2005, 7:41, dit :

ELLE,
u made urself a good portray of ur dream "MR right guy"  houille "a women with objectives".
The problem is that u ask to much for a begining... kind of women, men avoid in the first place...
u wanna ve a right partner just let it flow and the path will follow its way. there is no right or wrong in this life  it just depend the way u see it or u wanna see it. u might see someone as shark but he/she is the sweethear of someone else.
when u see Mr Love u don need a description or take account of ur criteria of selection u just wanna ve this person by violating all ur criteria
open up and let me know the result
Voir le message

I will let to know if it happen and ur advice is 100% pure and I am grateful........

Brothers and sisters, thanks alot and u are all answer in a good faith. I can't thank u enough.................glad to hear it from all of u..................Hasta la vista

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Posté 27 mars 2005 - 08:56

Elle...
I dont fit anywhere in your description... but you sure wont fit in mine... my ideal djibouti woman would be Humble... Timide... pas trop talkative... ki a dit Samir de la patience... et ki est Realiste!!!!

Cordiallement.........

Tupac Shakur

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 27 mars 2005 - 09:54

Heeellooo?
Has djibnet become a dating website?
Elle sweetheart, loool.
why would u look for a drug-free, drop dead gorgeous hunk that does not do lies and seems so ridiculously perfect? Lets face it how many djiboutian guys are so .....wonderful?Exactly.
stop day dreaming love u are more likely to win the lottery. But I agree with u, dont wanna a drug addicted even if my life depended on it. For the hunky, truthful and smart bit, u really need to reconsider, u wont get the 3 of them...if u do, he must have a down low life....maybe even be a mass murderer.... :o

Pr les autres wasssup? je vs ai manque ou koi?
Wallen da killa

PS Loool djib extremiste, g kiffe le pas trop Talkative, hahaha je vais venir t harceler, do u think I m too loud? :P
''Rumor travels faster, but it don't stay put as long as truth"
Will Rogers

Love makes the world go round

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Elle Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
24-mars 05

Icône du message  Posté 28 mars 2005 - 02:06

djib_extremiste, le Sunday 27 March 2005, 5:56, dit :

Elle...
I dont fit anywhere in your description... but you sure wont fit in mine... my ideal djibouti woman would be Humble... Timide... pas trop talkative... ki a dit Samir de la patience... et ki est Realiste!!!!

Cordiallement.........
Voir le message

Salut! everyone
Mister djib extremiste fair enough. Thanks for sharing ur thoughts with us and ur quality for a girl are outstanding (humble, patience & realistic ......great). Question.

What is appealing in a timide world is not that I am against them or anything. But give me a hint, why do u like a timide girl rather than talkative girl?

Scare of a challenge. Although I could be wrong but I heard that is just a cover and a subtle way for u guys to say that we want a timide girl but it mean the opposite

Wallen, how u doing? it could be anything a dating website, a website to stress out, to give ur opinion etc anything..........................

U are absolutely right about saying that I am more likely to win the lottery. I may be exaggerated a bit but what the heck. I would settle for the next best thing if I don't get it....lololollllll thanks wallen, I do appreciate ur opinions...

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Posté 28 mars 2005 - 03:19

Citation

What is appealing in a timide world is not that I am against them or anything. But give me a hint, why do u like a timide girl rather than talkative girl?

Scare of a challenge. Although I could be wrong but I heard that is just a cover and a subtle way for u guys to say that we want a timide girl but it mean the opposite

Cousine... i dont like to talk about my private life in here... and i dont wanna lie to u...for more information plz log on to www.djib_extremiste.com you will find me very interessing...

you will be impressed to the extend that you will change you requirements so that they match my porfile.....

Tupac Shakur

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 28 mars 2005 - 03:32

Elle, le Thursday 24 March 2005, 0:18, dit :

[SIZE=7]Hello! everyone

He has to be smart and assertive. Like to communicate and share almost everything and keep  things in the open. Tell each other the honest truth even if it  hurt. It will heal without a scar. He has to be a guy who take good care of himself physically and smell nice.(Doesn't smoke or drink or even munch khat).

Voir le message

depend what you mean by LOVE
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Partager ce sujet :

• (3 Pages)
  • +