Living In Djibouti Djibouti Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   sunny27 Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
18-avril 04

Posté 18 avril 2004 - 10:58

Hi there good people,

Im a Paksitan 29 male going to move to Djibouti for a job..i was woundering if we able chat as i wishes to know u and ur people and there culture. if its ok with plz reply here or at sunny27@yahoo.com

Best Regards and plz take care

sunny :)

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   peach Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
27-mai 03

Posté 18 avril 2004 - 05:55

Sunny27,

what is your post here doing in my private box. this is were you should post not send it to me as an MP.

If you want to know what I think about one more pakistani in Djibouti, ok let's be honest, for me it's one more pakistani taking a position a djiboutian could take but with much much less salary... if you see what I mean.

whatever you might get when you convert it to rouppies or don't know what currency is yours... it's a lot huh

an advice: Take french courses before, it might be more interesting for you to ask for more.

Ce message a été modifié par peach - 18 avril 2004 - 05:58 .

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 18 avril 2004 - 06:48

Sunny27,

Are you from Peshawar?
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Frida Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
05-juin 03

Posté 18 avril 2004 - 09:51

peach, le Sunday 18 April 2004, 14:55, dit :

Sunny27,

what is your post here doing in my private box. this is were you should post not send it to me as an MP.

If you want to know what I think about one more pakistani in Djibouti, ok let's be honest, for me it's one more pakistani taking a position a djiboutian could take but with much much less salary... if you see what I mean.

whatever you might get when you convert it to rouppies or don't know what currency is yours... it's a lot huh

an advice: Take french courses before, it might be more interesting for you to ask for more.

Peach,

A ce que je vois, chacun est Roi chez Soi.

En fait, Lepen n'avait pas si tort que ça!!!

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   peach Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
27-mai 03

Posté 18 avril 2004 - 10:27

Frida,

La france est allé chercher ces beurs, senegalais...... chez eux, normal qu elle les accepte.

Djibouti, elle bouffe ses enfants et nourrit les etrangers comme ont dit...
si deja djibouti ne sort pas du chomage de ces citoyens dis moi si un pakistanais comptable ( leur specialité) qui demande la moitie de ton salaire arrange les choses...

Ce message a été modifié par peach - 18 avril 2004 - 10:28 .

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   sunny27 Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
18-avril 04

Icône du message  Posté 19 avril 2004 - 08:16

First of all many thanks for replys,

To Ms. peach im sorry if i have bothers you ,surely i dont mean to do that but as far your concern of taking place of any local people i do understand ur opinion but my case is different as im already on a job in UAE and going to transfer in Djibouti on an assingment for 1 or 2 years, i hope u understand my position. I have nothing but respect towards you and your people and my resoan of comming to this forum is just to have a little info about the place&people where im going to spend some time of my life alone as im a bachlor and use to live alone but surely u can understand the life style of living in dubai and compare with you city that is all i was looking for.

To question that what position? well..I have done Master in Business Admin with Finance as major and ill be looking after some financial areas of a project with my company is involve.

To Ms. Walan, No im not from Peshawer but from Karachi the biggest city of Pakistan.

To Frida, Sorry dear! I dont understand what is ur saying as i dont know french yet! but I will take Ms. peach advice and take some classes.

Best Regard

sunny

Ce message a été modifié par sunny27 - 19 avril 2004 - 08:21 .

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   domi Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-juillet 03

Posté 19 avril 2004 - 08:45

sunny27, le Monday 19 April 2004, 5:16, dit :

To question that what position? well..I have done Master in Business Admin with Finance as major and ill be looking after some financial areas of a project with my company is involve.

slt Peach

vu les diplomes deSunny27 ce n'est pas la place de comptable qu'il vise mais directement celle de ton patron.
enfin ,je me comprends..

Achetez en ,sinon on n'en vendra pas.

Quand ceux du bas regardent en haut , ils ne voient que des trous du cul . ...

Je ne crois pas en Dieu mais Dieu croit en moi

Si quelquefois tu te sens petit, inutile, démoralisé ou dépressif, n'oublie jamais que tu as été un jour le plus rapide et le meilleur spermatozoïde de ta bande... C'est toi, le grand gagnant !

Mon grand père "bouffait du curé", je "boufferai de l'imam' s'il le faut.

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 19 avril 2004 - 10:44

I see sunny you are working for DPA
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   sunny27 Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
18-avril 04

Posté 19 avril 2004 - 12:07

DPA?? what does it mean. no i dont work for them. I work for an Multinational company Based in Duabi, who has some projects going on in Djibouti , Ethopia & Somalia.

And by the way if u dont mind can u tell me, what these other fellows(Frida,peach,domi) saying in French.?? :)

Ce message a été modifié par sunny27 - 19 avril 2004 - 12:09 .

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   domi Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-juillet 03

Posté 19 avril 2004 - 01:33

sunny27

I said to Ms PEACH(c'est charmant ça fait chapeau de melon et bottes de cuir) that with your master in business ,you don't want a job of accountant but the job of the Ms PEACH 'boss.
enfin ,je me comprends..

Achetez en ,sinon on n'en vendra pas.

Quand ceux du bas regardent en haut , ils ne voient que des trous du cul . ...

Je ne crois pas en Dieu mais Dieu croit en moi

Si quelquefois tu te sens petit, inutile, démoralisé ou dépressif, n'oublie jamais que tu as été un jour le plus rapide et le meilleur spermatozoïde de ta bande... C'est toi, le grand gagnant !

Mon grand père "bouffait du curé", je "boufferai de l'imam' s'il le faut.

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   sunny27 Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
18-avril 04

Icône du message  Posté 19 avril 2004 - 02:27

Dear Domi,

Thanks for ur words, but surely i dont want to become a boss of Ms. Peach :) but i would like to become her Freind. but let me tell you if i become her boss :) she wont have better boss then me.:)

Regards & plz take care..

sunny

Ce message a été modifié par sunny27 - 19 avril 2004 - 02:28 .

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   revazu Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
14-avril 04

Posté 19 avril 2004 - 04:22

Hello sunny ,

If you want to have friends in DJibouti, you'll have to eat some Quat , have you never heard something about this plants ?

You very lucky to go in this land ... I hope y'll have fun there ... it will be easy for u

When are you going in Djibouti ?

Bye

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   peach Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
27-mai 03

Posté 19 avril 2004 - 05:45

salut tout le monde,

Domi,

For Mr sunny to be my boss..... no difference for me cause my boss is already an ethiopian. a foreigner or another.... what is the difference.

Mr Sunny,

there are plenty of pakistaneese if you want I'll connect you.

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   sunny27 Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
18-avril 04

Posté 20 avril 2004 - 08:01

Hello Freinds,

To Revazu, thanks for ur words, I have little knowledge about this plant u called Quat.......let c what i do when i got there. again thanks for ur warm wishes.

Best Regards

To Ms. Peach..let me assure you I'M DIFFERENT just like no finger in your hand is same size like this not every one have a same nature or attitude I dont know why i have this feeling that you had some bad experiances may be i would be able to change it :) anyway I think we should leave this topic and talk about some thing else. Yes I would gratlly appreicate it if you could guide me to some fellows from my country so I can have some idea of this place. for your info ill be there by the end of this month.

Plz take care of ur self & many thanks for ur help.

sunny

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   peach Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
27-mai 03

Posté 20 avril 2004 - 05:36

sunny,

I had no bad experience.....
Wish you good luck with your new experience.

Ciao

For the pakistaneese connection they are so many that you'll not need my help to find some.... go for a haircut for exemple :lol:

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +