#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 18 mars 2004 - 08:01

At last we got some1 out there..who knows he may well be the next Henry for the Gunners ;)
link

Ce message a été modifié par Walane - 18 mars 2004 - 10:47 .

Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   sam112 Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-novembre 03

Posté 18 mars 2004 - 08:37

esperons!!!!!!!!!! =D> :D :blink: we hope that

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Siranyo aka allahs slave Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-mai 03

Posté 18 mars 2004 - 11:17

salam

sup boys could it be that youngster in Italy? i hear some somali dude is among the italian team or plays in some team somewhere division 1 or 2 anyways if theres a sport that we can play is soccer or football whatever u wanna call there are exception such as me the next great somali hope long lives hockey..lol

long lives les canadiens. aight boys peace

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 19 mars 2004 - 07:57

Salam siranyo..

No the dude in Italy is half somali (mother side),was born and grew up there. I'll say he is more an italian, he is called Fabio Liverani link
look at the english site and search in the first team..

This is a younger kid , copy and paste the link
http://www.arsenal.c...erves/kadir.jsp

We also have some hope in the Ajax A.C side...watch them closely.
Disclaimer:
The message on this post reflects solely the opinions of the author who accept no responsibilities for any physical, emotional, moral, material or pyscholigical damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God grant me the courage to change the things that I can control, the serenity to accept the things that I cannot control, and the wisdom to know the difference.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 09 avril 2004 - 03:49

Another future star of ours:

This dude is from djib forgot about his birth place

Youssouf Hersi
Disclaimer:

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Balou Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
22-juin 03

Posté 12 avril 2004 - 10:44

hey yo,
u got some problem of clash of civilisation since when djib and ethopia are the same...........and can we ignore while he is from dire dawa...explain or he asked u to give him the djib citizenchip...loool

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Walane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 12 avril 2004 - 12:06

Balou,

Are you bored?
Disclaimer:

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Balou Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
22-juin 03

Posté 13 avril 2004 - 07:15

oui un peu mais pas plus ke toi

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1