• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 14 novembre 2003 - 04:32

Salam aleikum every body.

Voila some people get me wrong in this forum like balou, coolwannabe and some others. Because they think that I am too supportiv to woman and I try to help them or agree with their opinions. I must have my own reasons that is why ?
I would like to tell them why I believe that woman can do better than man. Based in a true story and some example from history, I will explain my reasons. They have to know to separate abilities and religions when they want to judge woman.
If u know the history of the Queen Saba in yemen, in the time of Nabi Sulaiman ( Allehi salam). And we have to remember how she solved that critical situation with Sulaiman (Allehi salam). Then if we are only honest and sincere with ourselves we can conclude that woman can lead, and let us to do something better also.
Otherwise we will be hypocrite and blind in front of the reality. Saba was in long time ago model, and I believe that our sisters today can do better. Because they are more educate than her and they are in a world where technology regn.
Our sister must know also that they have duty and right. They dont have to follow some western idea against our custom. And you my sexemates balou, coolwannbe and djib-extremiste and others against woman empowerment please be realistic.
Croyez-vous ke j'ai tort sur ce sujets chers forumeurs? Si c le cas alor la a vous de me corriger.
Amicalement Agentlo wassallam.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   balaf Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-mai 03

Posté 14 novembre 2003 - 06:23

hi everybody,
whattttttttttttt the hellllllllllllll is that agentlo ,u didnt find anything else better than this to get more woman in ur list........u know bro, i fell sorry for u ....... :lol:
tu es en train de nous dire que bcp de gens me traite de '''dabaloulisse''alors que c'est toi mm qui se traite de dabaloulilsse.
personne ne nie que la femme joue un role preponderant dans la communaute mais si tu veux creer de sujet aussi banale que ca ,so that congratulation 4 tha man who thinks twice before he talks.........i any case i wanna to tell u tha famous slogan which is :
'''''get a woman or die trying'''
bye and good luck bro,

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 14 novembre 2003 - 06:44

=D> =D> =D> Woowwwwwwwww balaf kelle attak bro. Tu sais très bien ke tu mens bro lors ke tu dis "personne ne nie que la femme joue un role preponderant dans la communaute ". Tu le sais tres bien en premier lieu ke tu mens mon frere et en plein periode de ramadan astakhfiroullah :(( :(( :(( .ce n'est pas moi ki a ecris ds ce forum meme les filles sont devenus bakhar mister balaf. je sais tres bien ke j'ai touche un point sensible, c toi ki doit reflechir twice before to talk with people elder than you baby B) B) B) . si tu ne parle ke pour m'enerver ou me faire changer d'avis no way baby, car comme toi et les autres vs n'avez pas de place ds notre soicete d'aujourd'hui mister balaf. Il te va tres bien aussi ton nick vu ta personnalite. TU es tombe ds ton propre piege "hunno" :lol: :lol: :lol: je sais ke tu desteste ce mot la aussi. NO offonce bro

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Balou Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
22-juin 03

Posté 14 novembre 2003 - 11:01

may God bless u bro ....juz by reading ur tears i am wordless...t as mis mon jeune a zero ...faut pas manger trop d oignon ou de piment avant de venir ds le forum...Gosh!!!!!

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 14 novembre 2003 - 02:25

Juste kidding man

DON'T GET ME WRONG
IF I'M LOOKING KIND OF DAZZLED
I SEE NEON LIGHTS
WHENEVER YOU WALK BY

DON'T GET ME WRONG
IF YOU SAY "HELLO" AND I TAKE A RIDE
UPON A SEA WHERE THE MYSTIC MOON
IS PLAYING HAVOC WITH THE TIDE
DON'T GET ME WRONG

DON'T GET ME WRONG
IF I'M ACTING SO DISTRACTED
I'M THINKING ABOUT THE FIREWORKS
THAT GO OFF WHEN YOU SMILE

DON'T GET ME WRONG
IF I SPLIT LIKE LIGHT REFRACTED
I'M ONLY OFF TO WANDER
ACROSS A MOONLIT MILE

ONCE IN AWHILE
TWO PEOPLE MEET
SEEMINGLY FOR NO REASON
THEY JUST PASS ON THE STREET
SUDDENLY THUNDER, SHOWERS EVERYWHERE
WHO CAN EXPLAIN THE THUNDER AND RAIN
BUT THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE AIR

DON'T GET ME WRONG
IF I COME AND GO LIKE FASHION
I MIGHT BE GREAT TOMORROW
BUT HOPELESS YESTERDAY

DON'T GET ME WRONG
IF I FALL IN THE 'MODE OF PASSION'
IT MIGHT BE UNBELIEVABLE
BUT LET'S NOT SAY "SO LONG"
IT MIGHT JUST BE FANTASTIC
DON'T GET ME WRONG
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Wallen Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 14 novembre 2003 - 11:56

agentlo, le vendredi 14 novembre 2003, 02:32, dit :

Salam aleikum every body.

Voila some people get me wrong in this forum like balou, coolwannabe and some others. Because they think that I am too supportiv to woman and I try to help them or agree with their opinions. I must have my own reasons that is why ?
I would like to tell them why I believe that woman can do better than man. Based in a true story and some example from history, I will explain my reasons. They have to know to separate abilities and religions when they want to judge woman.
If u know the history of the Queen Saba in yemen, in the time of Nabi Sulaiman ( Allehi salam). And we have to remember how she solved that critical situation with Sulaiman (Allehi salam). Then if we are only honest and sincere with ourselves we can conclude that woman can lead, and let us to do something better also.
Otherwise we will be hypocrite and blind in front of the reality. Saba was in long time ago model, and I believe that our sisters today can do better. Because they are more educate than her and they are in a world where technology regn.
Our sister must know also that they have duty and right. They dont have to follow some western idea against our custom. And you my sexemates balou, coolwannbe and djib-extremiste and others against woman empowerment please be realistic.
Croyez-vous ke j'ai tort sur ce sujets chers forumeurs? Si c le cas alor la a vous de me corriger.
Amicalement Agentlo wassallam.

Pas du tt Agentlo,je suis d acc avec toi,
on devrait faire une petition d ailleeurs pr plus de femmes president, ca ferait le pieds a certains....
u sheeg hunno, give them the light lool
''Rumor travels faster, but it don't stay put as long as truth"
Will Rogers

Love makes the world go round

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 15 novembre 2003 - 11:29

Thanks you wallen, waad maxaasantaxaay lakiin daad banaa garanaay hunno. Waxaan iskuu dayaaya inaan usheegoo, see lakiin waxaadonyaa cootkaa xablaxaa ee reer djibuti damaaan deee. Mais vous aussi vs devez respectez nos droits aussi, car il ya meme kelke limite wallen. Comme par example une femme ne peut pas bombarde des femmes et des enfants avec un F 16. Je veux un djibouti ou les femmes et les hommes se soutiennent les et les autres. Et k'ils oublient les histoires anciennes wallen, you get it sister.

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   coolwannabe Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-juin 03

Posté 15 novembre 2003 - 07:34

just an advice write in french or english your somali sound f.u.c.k.i.n.g chara
and please stop acting stupide you gotta change your childish way of seeking
audience around. by the way nobody is against nobody B) B) we just havin fun.
I like u very much but i like myself more.
Please Honey dont Money me.

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 16 novembre 2003 - 10:30

Hahahaha coolwannabe please cesse de faire l'intello. Tu dois savoir ke moi je suis pas somalien et si j'ecris mieux ke toi c ton bleme. Il n'ya ke toi ki a fais cette remark ce ki dis ke tu ne pige rien au somalien bro. Je sais ke certain de tes followers vont venir t'appuyer apres ce message la so becareful in the futur what you are saying.
We are in the holy month of ramadan and you said @!#$IN, which kind of people you are baby B) B) B). C pas moi ki fait le dacaayaa du kartier, comme tu le fais. Who is seeking like childish way now ? No offonce bro :D :D :D .

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   balaf Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-mai 03

Icône du message  Posté 16 novembre 2003 - 10:42

salut tout le monde,
eh agentlo,tu nous dis que tu n'es pas somalien et tu utilises le somali,mais vraiment faut reflechir avant de parler ,utilise le somali correctement ou bien laisse tomber bro,c'est un conseil .....
sinon il n'est jamais trop tard pour l'apprendre ,il ya des ecole pour ca alors vas y il n'est jamais trop tard mm si on est devenu vieux..... ;)

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 16 novembre 2003 - 11:00

Hey le petit balaf es-tu francais pour parle le francais? Cette phrase te dira kelke chose meme bcp plus bro. So c a toi de reflechir avant de repondre aveuglement bro.

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Icône du message  Posté 16 novembre 2003 - 11:16

what z da deal between u guyz....since u write in the forum...y'all always tryna diss each other....i read ur post from the beginin...i didnt see the root causes of ur dispute...
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   CoCa-CoLa Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-novembre 03

Icône du message  Posté 18 novembre 2003 - 07:01

les femmes si les femmes la , c est tjs la meme histoire ds le monde. c est les sujets les plus banales ki attire l attention des gens.
alors k il ya la guerre partout, le terrorisme , le sida , les famines et les secheresses ds le monde les gens parlent de la place de la femme ds la communauté.
mais on le sait ke la femme est tres importante car sans elle personne ne serait la pour ecrire ces betises.
mais je pensent kil ya d autres sujet au combien plus important ki requiert un peu plus d importance je pense.
a force de dire ke la femme est oprimée , maltraité , sans droit ... en occident on leur accorde tellement de droit k elle savent plus koi trouver d autre pour se plaindre.
on a compris ke la femme est importante mais faut arreter de saouler la.

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1