#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   unautredjiboutien Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 03

Posté 26 août 2003 - 03:44

I have followed from ages this forum, and precisely mr cala. I have never reply and participated in any discussions.

but today this subject is really important to me, I am not expecting any reply and not directing to any one but to the government.
I would like to ask a couple of questions and I am sure I am not the only one.
What is immigration clandestine????? in djibouti ..........
I am born in djibouti, but my mother came in 1968, fought the independence and was still paperless till 2002 .
If my mother didn't get any Identity (ID) on that date would that make eligable to be deportated to somaliland????
My aunt is still paperless (the so called clandestine) is she going to be deportated on the 1st sept.
Who is the real djiboutien...
I know a lot people from the clan of ISSA ( government) which came in 1986,1987 ... 1993 which have been allocated with Id in the district dickill, ali sabieh, assa hella. and settled in balbala...

My mother went to the locality of arta in 1988, seeking to be naturalised,
the person who used to be in charge ( nick named Aadhimale) every own knows from arta told my mother that the ID alocation is for the ISSA, then to whom Is married to an ISSA, THEN maybe you..

My mother is ISSAC married to Djibril younis (samorone), with tear my mother came back and told us.

I came to a european country ( got a degree got their nationality within 6 years)

fact M.Abdoulkader Doualeh Wais came to djibouti in 1974 as translator to the OUGAS.
whose the real djiboutien my mother or M.Abdoulkader Doualeh Wais or neither of them..

I identify myself born in djibouti ( but somali).
If my aunt is return by force to somaliland, I am going to promote the evacuation of every ISSA from somaliland.
No kidding..
we are not kidding ourself, We were young, but now we have grown up and know the right and wrong.
we have been wrongly discriminated, but we were told to forget because the government is after all somalis ( brothers).
This time we will not forget and let us abused.

If some of my famillies shall been return to somaliland, all the " dent taille" is return to hadhagalla and galbedh NO PROBLEM......................... because someone whose born in djibouti never allow himself to be mutilated fact...

if once again we are those whose getting the wrong stick, this time lets be everyone to his origin.
I will remove my familly from djibouti and settle in gabileh and borama or hargeisa.
But other people has to move from those area to djibouti...
I will lose my house, my business.
But I am going to take from someone else in somaliland.

they say two wrong don't make right. but enough is enough

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   gorgious Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juillet 03

Icône du message  Posté 26 août 2003 - 04:58

Cher ami,

Comme je l'ai deja dis Djibouti etait avant tout une terre d'acceuille, être Issas ne veut pas dire être Djiboutien... c'est des betises... trop grosses betises meme.

J'ai lus ton post et je ne fais qu'approuver le contenu.... car c'est la vérité.
Je ne désapprouve pas ces mesures de rafles ... mais je dis que des études devrais être fait d'abord....

Quand a ce qui est de l'obtention de la carte djiboutienne d'identite , je peux te dire que tout le monde l'obtient avec des magouilles....

je ne pense pas que les rafles s'attaqueront aux granp parents ou parents dont les enfants ont la nationalité.

Pour les masses de populations ethiopiennes je pense qu'un control de leur entree et circulation serait necessaire....

partout dans le monde les etrangers travaillent mais sont suivis.... et ont des conditions a remplir....

Ps: I am Issa, i don't have the "dent taillé" :) , i did not like this words

Bien a toi brother

Ce message a été modifié par gorgious - 26 août 2003 - 05:04 .

"you want things to much your own way"
" A fool and his money are soon parted"

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Deqa Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
25-août 03

Icône du message  Posté 26 août 2003 - 06:35

Hello everyone,
This is a sad reality which’s going on in our country right now.
I agree with Gorgious on that point: our government should have made a survey, a sounding out of opinion before taking his decision.
However I am not quite sure that the government will spare those without id who lives with their relatives who are citizen, unless their relatives provide id to them.
For those who doesn’t know yet, I have heard that the id cost 20 000 FD. This may be affordable to some people but expensive to some others since population doesn’t not earn the same income.
In others words whom will be spared to that roundup? I guess only those who has money…

May God shows our governement what is best to our people and our country.

Wa Allahu Aclam

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   CALA Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
30-mai 03

Posté 15 septembre 2003 - 02:32

Hi,

I read with interest your paper, I totally agree with you over the fact that threre is so much discrimination in the naturalization process in Djibouti.

You recalled the case of your family, the only think I can say about is such shamefull fact would not have existed in our country.

I noticed also that your aunt did not applied for a remaind to leave certificate which have gave her the irrevocable right to be naturalized after 5 years. May be like most of people in Djibouti she did not knew that.

Generally I don't think that a familly bounded by the holly ties of mariage can be tease appart.

I feel sorry for our poor country
and language can be splited like that.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 16 septembre 2003 - 01:22

unautredjiboutien, le mardi 26 août 2003, 12:44, dit :

I have followed from ages this forum, and precisely mr cala. I have never reply and participated in any discussions.

but today this subject is really important to me, I am not expecting any reply and not directing to any one but to the government.
I would like to ask a couple of questions and I am sure I am not the only one.
What is immigration clandestine????? in djibouti ..........
I am born in djibouti, but my mother came in 1968, fought the independence and was still paperless till 2002 .
If my mother didn't get any Identity (ID) on that date would that make eligable to be deportated to somaliland????
My aunt is still paperless (the so called clandestine) is she going to be deportated on the 1st sept.
Who is the real djiboutien...
I know a lot people from the clan of ISSA ( government) which came in 1986,1987 ... 1993 which have been allocated with Id in the district dickill, ali sabieh, assa hella. and settled in balbala...

My mother went to the locality of arta in 1988, seeking to be naturalised,
the person who used to be in charge ( nick named Aadhimale) every own knows from arta told my mother that the ID alocation is for the ISSA, then to whom Is married to an ISSA, THEN maybe you..

My mother is ISSAC married to Djibril younis (samorone), with tear my mother came back and told us.

I came to a european country ( got a degree got their nationality within 6 years)

fact M.Abdoulkader Doualeh Wais came to djibouti in 1974 as translator to the OUGAS.
whose the real djiboutien my mother or M.Abdoulkader Doualeh Wais or neither of them..

I identify myself born in djibouti ( but somali).
If my aunt is return by force to somaliland, I am going to promote the evacuation of every ISSA from somaliland.
No kidding..
we are not kidding ourself, We were young, but now we have grown up and know the right and wrong.
we have been wrongly discriminated, but we were told to forget because the government is after all somalis ( brothers).
This time we will not forget and let us abused.

If some of my famillies shall been return to somaliland, all the " dent taille" is return to hadhagalla and galbedh NO PROBLEM......................... because someone whose born in djibouti never allow himself to be mutilated fact...

if once again we are those whose getting the wrong stick, this time lets be everyone to his origin.
I will remove my familly from djibouti and settle in gabileh and borama or hargeisa.
But other people has to move from those area to djibouti...
I will lose my house, my business.
But I am going to take from someone else in somaliland.

they say two wrong don't make right. but enough is enough

salaamu caleykum!

nabad brother,
mm..., let me say you are right and wrong at the same time! you are right because it is unfair to differentiate between djiboutians according to their family background and you are also wrong because you told us in the beginning of your post it was for the djiboutian government ,but after two or three lines you talked tribalism and threaned some of somaliland's citizens who have nothing to do with djibouti or arta!.

I fully understand your feeling, so I support you but I like educated people to be intelligent and more ;) objective .

peace and take care.
I
Better future for our kids.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   unautredjiboutien Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 03

Posté 18 septembre 2003 - 09:19

salut cala

First of all I would like to drop a couple of lines to comments on the above reply.

Cala you might not know me, If you are using the same nick that you actually hold in real life, I had the pleasure to know you when you came to the UK in 1998.
Hopefully you are doing ok.

To the above persons that replied, I would like to re-say that my intervention are not directed to anyone but to the actual government.

Needless to reply as this subject is close

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Hayat Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
01-septembre 03

Posté 11 octobre 2003 - 02:51

salaamu caleykum!

I conquer with some of your opinions, you seem to speak like an intelligent man. However, why don’t you take that voice, and those very strong opinions to the people who you should really speak to instead of on a chat room. That was very well time wasted.

Secondly, you seem to differentiate your family with all the other people who are being asked to leave the country. Do you think yourself and your family different from the other people. Are you not all human beings ? I think that you should stop speaking about how you come from this tribe and when your family came in Djibouti and instead speak for all the people who are experiencing this torment or don’t speak at all. This tribal thing is what lead Somalia to still not having a government. I cannot believe that people in this generation still speak of which tribe and where you they from. Is this how we will govern our country in the future. It is unfortunate why your family did not receive an ID, and I believe that they should receive it. Our country is very small and we are but animals to the superpowers in this world. But I also believe that it is our fault and the greed from the government that lead to this. I have never lived in Djibouti, so I do apologize for making rash statements, but I did go there once and could not believe that my country was this powerless and governed by people who are able to succumb easily to pressure. This is not, “pays des braves”. it is “pays des cowards”.

I think that we are all cowards because of our laziness and carelessness. The people who write in this websites speak of the problems that exist in this country with so much love. This is all we do, we speak and write about the love we have for our country but we don’t have any guts to practice what we preach.

Mr. Cala, the only thing that I can tell you is that if you strongly believe that it is unjust, then I think that you should do everything in your power to make it right. Inshallah, this immigration thing will dissolve from the government, and the president will apologize about his conduct as a leader.

I wish you the best of luck, and bon courage.
salaamu caleykum!

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   mendes Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
27-mai 03

Posté 14 octobre 2003 - 07:22

a un autredjiboutien,
meme si ton message s'adresse au gouv',tu t'égare en parlant de "dents taillées"!!
on peux etre d'accord ou pas sur les rafles mais ce ne sont pas le fruit de tout une tribu(les fameux dents taillées!!! :D :D :D )
je comprend ton amertume mais cela ne te donne pas le droit d'utiliser une exp​ression qui est devenu péjorative a la longue......
pax
mendés

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1