#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Sayonara Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-juin 03

Posté 24 juin 2003 - 06:13

Sup y'all, Im in Ottawa for just a few days and Im concerned about the way the djib's independence day is goin to turn out.I know dat celebratin the independence day is a such patriotic event and usually ppl go to 1 place only to celebrate it.But dis time I heard the event was goin to be taken care of by 2 different groups which means dat ur goin to have one big event but 2 places to go.I dont wanna spread rumours and I dont care about who the 2 groups r.But Im only interested to know ur opinions about dis question:Is it possible to celebrate a patriotic event in one place regarding the competition?Can a group make sacrifices in order to help the other?Peace out .

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 24 juin 2003 - 06:25

Well I don't know I am not part ot this crazy love.

be aware of the patrioctic moron who wave the national flag with a sweet and sour bol of milk to make you believe that you are part of something sweet and honorable. All the sweet you might get could be a mortal venim.
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Icône du message  Posté 25 juin 2003 - 06:03

Citation

All the sweet you might get could be a mortal venim.

There is nothing wrong about celebrating our national Day...as a matter of fact it s such a shame that u dont celebrate it... :(

respects B)

the only one B)
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 25 juin 2003 - 11:59

Dear

I don't need the company of haters to celebrate our independence day. Beside you being judgemental again ;) we've been there dude no need to restart a new saga (tempting but NO)

Read again my post to understand what I meant. Here a simple analogy. Imagine you are a hunter and wanna catch a bird, if you chase the shadow of the bird you will never catch the bird unless you are a shadow yourself. That is to say don't waste your time on futile pursuit, I would rather encourage you, to understand the essence of things.

Paix et lait
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Posté 25 juin 2003 - 03:58

That was my opinion about the topic...there is nothin personnal about it...
respects
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1