• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 28 mai 2003 - 02:18

Subject: NEW DISEASE BREAKOUT - MSD
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has just issued an urgent warning about MSD (Michelin Saqiid Djib_Ext). A newly identified problem has spread rapidly throughout the world. The disease, identified as MSD(Michelin Saqiid Djib_Ext) affects people of many different ages. Believed to have started in Somali in 1500 BC, the disease is said to affect people who congregate in Forums or who just congregate to spread hatered. It is not known how the disease is transmitted but approximately three million people world-wide are affected, with thousands of new cases appearing every day.Early symptoms of the disease include an uncontrollable urge to talk rubbish and diss other people specially if they are from a different tribe, race or simply have different view. More advanced sy! mptoms of the disease include talking loudly, aggression, , and unprovoked arguing.
In the final stages of the disease, victims are often cross-eyed, and speak incoherently. loss of memory, loss of balance, loss of clothing and loss of virginity can also occur LOL. Sometimes death ensues usually accompanied by the victim shouting, "Hey Saqiid, bet you can't beat the living daiylight of this Morian If you develop any of these symptoms, it is important that you quarantine yourself for life.
But the Somali_psycho institute of advance understanding of Morons says KILL YOURSELF WE HAVE NO CURE FOR YOUR DISEASE
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   peach Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
27-mai 03

Posté 28 mai 2003 - 02:40

Ugghh,

I should start taking measures, protecting myself

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 28 mai 2003 - 03:11

Yes sweet sister
"Try and be a sheet of paper with nothing on it. Be a spot of ground where nothing is growing, where something might be planted, a seed, possibly from the Absolute." J. Rumi

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:
Pas de koi remplir une ligne...

Posté 28 mai 2003 - 04:36

hey....hey....we didnt talk about race...u want to bring that here too...u @!#$ ass..and please go out ...man...i came from a date...when i saw ur stupid disease shit...waryaa...u know what... bilaa saxiibaad baa tahaay...je vais te chercher une...wallahi...va voir auilleurs si on y est... B)
and another thing...peach..dont listen to him...he is the one who creates problems...

waryaa...sycho...tu es un marginal de la societe...tu vient pourrit le forum with ur
shit :angry: ...noone dont give a damn about u..stupid asshole..
ud better stop this bitch...before u cant control it...it s the begining of ur end :lol:
we s gona have fun...let tha bitch burn :lol:
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Icône du message  Posté 28 mai 2003 - 04:42

I knew it B) ....now he is out. :lol: ..nice poeple have a nice exchange of ur ideas...the storm is over ...peace and milk. B)
"There's gonna be some stuff u gonna see that's gonna make it hard To smile in the future, but through whatever you see, Through all the rain and all the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. you gotta be able to smile through all this bullsh*t"

Tupac Shakur

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 28 mai 2003 - 06:12

Nayaa MSD :lol: U like my creativity B) B)

I feel good round of =D> =D> =D> for me

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Aube Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
22-mai 03
Interests:
Sports(natation, marche a pieds, velo), lectures, musique douces

Icône du message  Posté 28 mai 2003 - 11:47

Well, I like those diseases, I find them very friendly....... ;)
Une question gout tout simplement :P

Peace bro
On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Un grand obstacle au bonheur, c'est de s'attendre à un trop grand bonheur. Fontenelle (Bernard Le Bovier de)

La conscience est la lumière de l'intelligence pour distinguer le bien du mal. Confucius

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Sadiiq Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Icône du message  Posté 29 mai 2003 - 12:47

Et..avec l Aube vient toujours le soleil.......

take care sis.. ;)

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Michelin Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 29 mai 2003 - 08:52

So I see...u've dropped that other @!#$ ( jarni)..Couldn't keep up with ya the BANANAS LESSON ???
But don't worry u got another one ...Should be easy this one is made for the bananas J.O.b ;) ;) ;) ;)

A real girl ( Aube) Where have u been all this time ?????????????
somebody needs to learn how to be and stay a girl .

LET THA MOTHAF**KA BURN .... that's my slogan

To Djibnet webmaster :
C'est pas la peine de m'ecrire des messages privees...
Vs avez toutes les opportunites pour controler le forum .
Faites votre boulot...( Ne me dites pas ke vs ne pouvez pas BLOCKER ou COUPER les messages ) parce ke tant ke vs laisserez le champs libre a ce @!#$ de psycho B*TCH pour k'il envoie ces trucs a la con remettez en question votre competence !!!
I'LL BE GLAD AND I'LL NEVER COMEBACK si vs serez a la hauteur de votre TACHE !

Djibnet Webmaster....Je vs salue bien Bas .

And to u psycho/crap/punk/b*tch-A** and to any other HOE that comes with him
read my lips.... BEFORE U SEE ME QUITTING , U'LL SEE ME 'N HELL ....mothaf**kers

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Posté 29 mai 2003 - 09:25

TO DJIBNET....MUSTAFE B)

I would like to bring ur attention that somaly sycho a ete l initiateur de tous les bagarres viruelles sur le djibnet...celui ki fait le remarques negatives, les critiques, les insultes aux filles, les problems. si vous voulez verifiez, remontez les messages one by one, les topics sur le racism, sur les filles, le tribalism...
verily ce type est la plague, la peste du forum... B)
si il ya kelkun a avertir c est bien lui, michelin ne l a pas provoker, alors cher DJIBNET...je vous prit de prendre les necessaires action et sanctions regardant monsieur somalysycho... B) bien a vous

cordiallement

AUBE merci de votre soutien...ce type sera bientot de l histoire ancienne, :)
:) luv u better

Tupac Shakur

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Michelin Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
11-mai 03

Posté 29 mai 2003 - 09:41

Hey guys look what THE "GAY-MAFIA" ( psycho, Jarni, ......) came up with : MSD
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
U're harmless mothaf**ka try again...

LET THA "GAY-MAFIA" BURN..that's my new slogan :(( :(( :(( :((

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   djib_extremiste Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-mai 03
Interests:

Posté 29 mai 2003 - 09:52

Too much CARTOON NETWORK :lol: ...low imagination...waa baaskoladii biiyahaa (pistolet a eau)...il veut se rendre interessent...mais il na pas eu l effet k il voulait...
iam sorry for his soft ass...he is finished...i told ya ...it s just the beginning of his end. B)
he is caught up...he is gona die slowly B) ...iam worried for his ass :lol:
take care urself.

Tupac Shakur

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Somali_psycho Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
13-mai 03

Posté 29 mai 2003 - 11:10

I AM GIFTED :lol: B)

For Aube do as you wish but consider this MSD =Maladie Sexuellment Transmissible

your call girl ;)

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1