• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 22 mars 2014 - 12:30

Image IPB

When I got my ID badge for the president's office in Mogadishu the other day, I knew I had finally been accepted.
It had taken a year.
There it was - International Media Advisor, Office of the President, and next to my name the two Somali words in brackets, Timo Cadde, which literally translates as White Hair.
At last, I had a nickname.
Somalis are inveterate givers of nicknames but for the past 12 months the closest thing I had to one was Gaal - or Infidel - and, let’s faces it, there is little distinction in that.
It is routinely used to refer to any non-Muslim, black or white.
Gaal, come here. Where is the gaal, and so on
Now Timo Cadde, or White Hair, may not be the most flattering nickname in the world, but I will take it any day over Infidel.
My predecessor in the president's office, another Brit, had a harelip. He was always known as Farurey, or Harelip.
Farurow maxaa Moqdisho kukeenay ………fadool
Couple of years without nickname, it seems that T---gal has not fully integrated Djibnet community!!!!!

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ELMI_ Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-août 10

Posté 22 mars 2014 - 12:44

Voir le messagelabo22, le 21 March 2014 - 10:30 PM, dit :

Image IPB

When I got my ID badge for the president's office in Mogadishu the other day, I knew I had finally been accepted.
It had taken a year.
There it was - International Media Advisor, Office of the President, and next to my name the two Somali words in brackets, Timo Cadde, which literally translates as White Hair.
At last, I had a nickname.
Somalis are inveterate givers of nicknames but for the past 12 months the closest thing I had to one was Gaal - or Infidel - and, let’s faces it, there is little distinction in that.
It is routinely used to refer to any non-Muslim, black or white.
Gaal, come here. Where is the gaal, and so on
Now Timo Cadde, or White Hair, may not be the most flattering nickname in the world, but I will take it any day over Infidel.
My predecessor in the president's office, another Brit, had a harelip. He was always known as Farurey, or Harelip.
Farurow maxaa Moqdisho kukeenay ………fadool
Couple of years without nickname, it seems that T---gal has not fully integrated Djibnet community!!!!!

Certainly...
Teach him the history of ARAWEL and QUEEN ARAWELO.
Cocorico

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 22 mars 2014 - 05:05

What is the relationship between Thorgal and that man in Villa Somalia?
Actually, it would be wiser to avoid such a stereotyped image about white people because it is unfair to say "Everyone who comes from the West an enemy"
That is Al Qaida's foolish drum to recruit children and villagers.
Your words "Gaalkii gafuurka guduudnaa!" "the infidel with red beak" are appalling/disgusting.
Better future for our kids.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 23 mars 2014 - 05:28

Voir le messageking(1), le 22 March 2014 - 05:05 PM, dit :

What is the relationship between Thorgal and that man in Villa Somalia?
Actually, it would be wiser to avoid such a stereotyped image about white people because it is unfair to say "Everyone who comes from the West an enemy"
That is Al Qaida's foolish drum to recruit children and villagers.
Your words "Gaalkii gafuurka guduudnaa!" "the infidel with red beak" are appalling/disgusting.

The Etymology of the word gal (pl.galo) in these names (Galo-od; Gal-eri; Galka’ayo), which mean the others (non-Somali) referring the only neighbour known to Somalis Galla (Oroma). If King James (1), the only Allow-Sahal preacher of the Djinet forum, has other origin of the word gal, proper reference is required excluding IM Lewis.
According to I.M. Lewis, the so-called expert of everything about Somali “the Somali actually say that galo made them, or-much the same thing –dadki hore “people who were before””
Issa VS Cusbayahan
Somali VS Galla or Gallawi (doesn’t mean pagan, infidel or non-Muslim as it’s known today)
Arab VS Cajami (Persian)
Jew VS Gentile!?
No worries, according to the above finding, King James (1) is not a true gal yet, unlike T---gal, Gaalki gafuurka gadoodnaa (GGG)

Citation

That is Al Qaida's foolish drum to recruit children and villagers

irreverent issue, we're talking dhashii Nabi Ciise (CS) T---gal GGG and Timo Cade

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 23 mars 2014 - 05:37 .

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 23 mars 2014 - 12:17

Voir le messagelabo22, le 23 March 2014 - 02:28 AM, dit :

The Etymology of the word gal (pl.galo) in these names (Galo-od; Gal-eri; Galka’ayo), which mean the others (non-Somali) referring the only neighbour known to Somalis Galla (Oroma). If King James (1), the only Allow-Sahal preacher of the Djinet forum, has other origin of the word gal, proper reference is required excluding IM Lewis.
According to I.M. Lewis, the so-called expert of everything about Somali “the Somali actually say that galo made them, or-much the same thing –dadki hore “people who were before””
Issa VS Cusbayahan
Somali VS Galla or Gallawi (doesn’t mean pagan, infidel or non-Muslim as it’s known today)
Arab VS Cajami (Persian)
Jew VS Gentile!?
No worries, according to the above finding, King James (1) is not a true gal yet, unlike T---gal, Gaalki gafuurka gadoodnaa (GGG)

irreverent issue, we're talking dhashii Nabi Ciise (CS) T---gal GGG and Timo Cade

No need to hide behind languistics to deny what you said in your post concerning Thorgal. The word " Gaal" has only one meaning in your mind and attitude. It means "Unbeliever or someone who does not follow islam as a religion" In both cases, you are abusing a Djibnaut by labelling him with such a description. It is no one's business to talk in the name of God and divide people into categories. Thorgal may be a better believer who follows the Word of God. As long as one believes in God no matter how and in which religion, one is titled to have the right of not being called "unbeliever"
It is not a question of having VERSUS notion in everything in life. You play different roles in your personality: Sometimes you are a politician, sometimes you pretend to be a human rights activist, sometimes you play on the tribal string and sometimes you are a sheick.

During our debates, you often tend to believe in "Conspiracy concept" which means you oppose the West and Amisom in Somalia and in this region in general to give the impression that they are wrong to get involoved in Somalia's issues. Well, I think you are on the wrong track in this, the world has become one global village and the trouble in Somalia negatively affects the whole world on one hand. On the other hand, there will always be friends like Thorgal who stand by the peoples of Africa to have better future for their kids.
I don't know whether Thorgal is white or black, whether this is a man or a woman but he / she just gives his points of views on issues rather than personally attacking as you are doing here.

Ce message a été modifié par king(1) - 23 mars 2014 - 12:20 .

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 25 mars 2014 - 01:50

Voir le messageking(1), le 23 March 2014 - 12:17 PM, dit :

No need to hide behind languistics to deny what you said in your post concerning Thorgal. The word " Gaal" has only one meaning in your mind and attitude. It means "Unbeliever or someone who does not follow islam as a religion" In both cases, you are abusing a Djibnaut by labelling him with such a description. It is no one's business to talk in the name of God and divide people into categories. Thorgal may be a better believer who follows the Word of God. As long as one believes in God no matter how and in which religion, one is titled to have the right of not being called "unbeliever"
It is not a question of having VERSUS notion in everything in life. You play different roles in your personality: Sometimes you are a politician, sometimes you pretend to be a human rights activist, sometimes you play on the tribal string and sometimes you are a sheick.

During our debates, you often tend to believe in "Conspiracy concept" which means you oppose the West and Amisom in Somalia and in this region in general to give the impression that they are wrong to get involoved in Somalia's issues. Well, I think you are on the wrong track in this, the world has become one global village and the trouble in Somalia negatively affects the whole world on one hand. On the other hand, there will always be friends like Thorgal who stand by the peoples of Africa to have better future for their kids.
I don't know whether Thorgal is white or black, whether this is a man or a woman but he / she just gives his points of views on issues rather than personally attacking as you are doing here.

King James (1), Sheikhi allow sahalka ahaa dhaq laqabto malleh.
King James (1) is distorting Somali language gaal in Somali language means others in historical context as states on the previous post, the usage has slightly changed when the European colonialist arrived on our shores, Somalis were well aware that the white-men is some sort believer not infidel as King James (1) and others are alluding to.
T---gal Gaalki Gafuuraka Gadoodna (GGG) is one of the King James (1) loyal disciples, yes he was an atheist at one point, but thanks to father King James (1), his series of eloquent sermon has done the trick, and GGG has celebrated last Xmas with true mode holiday……

Citation

Irrelevant, the topic is not about labo22.

Citation

Thorgal who stand by the peoples of Africa to have better future for their kids.
The record shows that GGG fiercely defends his country and his region in general. If he posts anything it must a demeaning cut and paste from racist far-right webpages. Last couple of weeks he was very busy to proof that qomolood community existed in Africa before colonial.
http://www.youtube.c...d&v=hgQT23jUSEo
posted GGG
King James (1) said he doesn't know whether GGG is male or female, but GGG himself claims that he is a man( with two) according to his profile, through a private conversation among each other, now we know GGG is dabomadow, Cilmiyow Kubaashal
Image IPB

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 25 mars 2014 - 01:54 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 25 mars 2014 - 12:26

Voir le messagelabo22, le 24 March 2014 - 10:50 PM, dit :

King James (1), Sheikhi allow sahalka ahaa dhaq laqabto malleh.
King James (1) is distorting Somali language gaal in Somali language means others in historical context as states on the previous post, the usage has slightly changed when the European colonialist arrived on our shores, Somalis were well aware that the white-men is some sort believer not infidel as King James (1) and others are alluding to.
T---gal Gaalki Gafuuraka Gadoodna (GGG) is one of the King James (1) loyal disciples, yes he was an atheist at one point, but thanks to father King James (1), his series of eloquent sermon has done the trick, and GGG has celebrated last Xmas with true mode holiday……

Irrelevant, the topic is not about labo22.

The record shows that GGG fiercely defends his country and his region in general. If he posts anything it must a demeaning cut and paste from racist far-right webpages. Last couple of weeks he was very busy to proof that qomolood community existed in Africa before colonial.
posted GGG
King James (1) said he doesn't know whether GGG is male or female, but GGG himself claims that he is a man( with two) according to his profile, through a private conversation among each other, now we know GGG is dabomadow, Cilmiyow Kubaashal
Image IPB

Well, it would be foolish of you to say the contrary. I've already seen such replies for many times. For the picture, I think, your friends will not be happy about it because it is HARAM in their dictionary :lol: :lol:

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 25 mars 2014 - 07:56

Voir le messageking(1), le 25 March 2014 - 12:26 PM, dit :

Well, it would be foolish of you to say the contrary. I've already seen such replies for many times. For the picture, I think, your friends will not be happy about it because it is HARAM in their dictionary :lol: :lol:

There is no such thing as friendship per say, but there is brotherhood for cause.....
Dictionary is reference book, it neither permits nor forbids anything, the only assumption is, that King James (1) is referring, the Holy Quran. True the Holy Quran forbids indecent pictures, so as this forum etiquette.
We have seen worst then this, Sodomy, blasphemy, abuse, breaching strange religion ……you name it, and anything goes here. Is webmaster doing anything about it?.
My way or the highway, is not the way go, If one is prepared to post his or her comments in this public forum, he or she has to backup with evidence that is supporting his or her argument, otherwise what is the point of saying “ I've already seen such replies for many times”.

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 25 mars 2014 - 07:56 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 25 mars 2014 - 08:33

Voir le messagelabo22, le 24 mars 2014 - 11:50 , dit :

posted GGG
King James (1) said he doesn't know whether GGG is male or female, but GGG himself claims that he is a man( with two) according to his profile, through a private conversation among each other, now we know GGG is [i]dabomadow, Cilmiyow Kubaashal

Comme ça la(va)bo,n'a plus rien à faire q'à insulter les djibnautes ??
Pauvre la(va)bo22 tu as vite fui le post où tu avais commencè à attaquer les gays, et maintenant tu en crées un juste sur moi pour y déverser ta haine des blancs !!!
Tu parles de mes posts racistes comme ceux là:
http://www.djibnet.c...post__p__235251
http://www.djibnet.c...post__p__183251
http://www.djibnet.c..._1&#entry200227
http://www.djibnet.c..._1&#entry196415
Pour ta culture générale l'image de l'album que tu as publié est le 17 ème album.
Intitulé "la gardienne des clés".
Je lis suis les aventures de Thorgal depuis 1979 lors de sa première parution dans le "journal de TinTin", pour toi cela ne doit rien dire puisque tu n'étais pas né !!
Déjà trente quatre tomes depuis "La_Magicienne trahie" et je ne compte pas les séries dérivées!!
B)
"Le boeuf est lent..
Mais la terre est patiente"

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 28 mars 2014 - 05:45

Voir le messagethorgal, le 25 March 2014 - 08:33 PM, dit :

Comme ça la(va)bo,n'a plus rien à faire q'à insulter les djibnautes ??
Pauvre la(va)bo22 tu as vite fui le post où tu avais commencè à attaquer les gays, et maintenant tu en crées un juste sur moi pour y déverser ta haine des blancs !!!

Tu parles de mes posts racistes comme ceux là:
http://www.djibnet.c...post__p__235251
http://www.djibnet.c...post__p__183251
http://www.djibnet.c..._1&#entry200227
http://www.djibnet.c..._1&#entry196415
Pour ta culture générale l'image de l'album que tu as publié est le 17 ème album.
Intitulé "la gardienne des clés".
Je lis suis les aventures de Thorgal depuis 1979 lors de sa première parution dans le "journal de TinTin", pour toi cela ne doit rien dire puisque tu n'étais pas né !!
Déjà trente quatre tomes depuis "La_Magicienne trahie" et je ne compte pas les séries dérivées!!
B)

Image IPB
This is the style of GGG oval shape circle with beak (speech balloon)or chit-chat, not a true debater by any standard.
@ King James (1)
His explanation of GGG was "the infidel with red beak",
He reminded me my French nanny,she use to sing this for me Alouette, gentille alouette - ...et le bec...et le bec!!!!
how about attempting to translate dabomadow for poor GGG, if one reads between the line of GGG's post reply definitely its battering him.

labo222@googlemail.com

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 28 mars 2014 - 09:21

Voir le messagelabo22, le 28 mars 2014 - 03:45 , dit :

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Image IPB

Tu oublié de remplir ta" bulle"!!!!
B)
"Le boeuf est lent..

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 01 avril 2014 - 04:41

Voir le messagethorgal, le 28 March 2014 - 09:21 AM, dit :

Tu oublié de remplir ta" bulle"!!!!
B)

One wonders, what part of message that GGG is not getting, is it the Shakespearean language just across the English Channel or the high-context communication of Djiboutian culture? There is a huge difference between comic style of communication and Googalaysi . Certainly there is a cultural conflict issue, GGG was told “Nin wayn tag lamayidhaahdee wuxoo kutagaa latusaa”. It’s about time that King James (1) to intervene the situation as usual and explain for him halkay sarto kaquduntay.

labo222@googlemail.com

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 01 avril 2014 - 04:42

GGG

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 01 avril 2014 - 04:44 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 01 avril 2014 - 07:47

Image IPB
B)
"Le boeuf est lent..

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 03 avril 2014 - 03:14

Voir le messagethorgal, le 01 April 2014 - 07:47 PM, dit :

Image IPB
B)

"Shove it (your sword) where the sun don't shine "would be your typical Western response to your T---gal aviator.

Unlike western culture, we ask questions in high-context style if one sounds like super hero or warrior "where do you bury your victims"?

The Polish graphic artist Grzegorz Rosinski who created pics of T---gal would be very disappointed to find out this sword is as sharp as he would like it to be.

According to various pics of T---gal, first he was Allaale aan jidmarin(with sword of twice his size) than the character in question transformed to female witch, and finally Dabomadow as normal life cycle goes.

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 03 avril 2014 - 03:17 .

labo222@googlemail.com

Partager ce sujet :

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Dernière »