• PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 12 mars 2014 - 06:57

It is time to build the western regions in Somaliland. It is good to see Somalilanders in diaspora helping to rebuild their country but this often creates a blind tribalism that leads to tensions between clans there. And any protect or aid that comes from diaspora should be under the supervision of the central government. I was shocked when I watched a video about a primary school at Jidhi a month ago.It was without chairs and tables for more than 20 years until Somalilanders in Canada decided to equip it with some tables and chairs...
This is an example that the authority in Hargeisa has truly neglected villages like Jidhi in Zeila District and now it is time to take action to help.
There is security and there is a good will from local community in Awdal and Zeila though some politicians use tribalism to get money from diaspora. It is a business you know.
Good to see Silanyo paying a visit to Zeila...

Peace

Ce message a été modifié par king(1) - 12 mars 2014 - 07:01 .

Better future for our kids.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ELMI_ Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-août 10

Posté 12 mars 2014 - 08:50

Voir le messageking(1), le 12 March 2014 - 04:57 PM, dit :

It is time to build the western regions in Somaliland. It is good to see Somalilanders in diaspora helping to rebuild their country but this often creates a blind tribalism that leads to tensions between clans there. And any protect or aid that comes from diaspora should be under the supervision of the central government. I was shocked when I watched a video about a primary school at Jidhi a month ago.It was without chairs and tables for more than 20 years until Somalilanders in Canada decided to equip it with some tables and chairs...
This is an example that the authority in Hargeisa has truly neglected villages like Jidhi in Zeila District and now it is time to take action to help.
There is security and there is a good will from local community in Awdal and Zeila though some politicians use tribalism to get money from diaspora. It is a business you know.
Good to see Silanyo paying a visit to Zeila...

Peace

Si tu me proposes en une semaine je dine à hargueisa et la suivante burco pour établir la paix.et faire que le drapeau djiboutien flotte

Ce message a été modifié par ELMI_ - 12 mars 2014 - 08:57 .

Cocorico

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1