Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 09 mars 2014 - 09:16

It is a funny question, right?
Imagine IOG dies tonight of heart attack... possible, right?
He is a human being like you and me and he is going to go one day. No doubt?
Now, my question is "Are we ready for such a day?" As one nation, united and prosperous?
Who is next? I mean our next president?

Peace
Better future for our kids.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   ELMI_ Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-août 10

Posté 09 mars 2014 - 11:47

Voir le messageking(1), le 09 March 2014 - 07:16 PM, dit :

Now, my question is "Are we ready for such a day?" As one nation, united and prosperous?

Peace

Quel futur président veux tu qu'il concoure pour un pays dilapider Djibouti,s'il en existe il aura une énorme tâche :electricicité,surtout de l'eau.
P.S Djibouti :une république sans électricité et sans eau

Ce message a été modifié par ELMI_ - 10 mars 2014 - 12:03 .

Cocorico

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 10 mars 2014 - 03:54

Voir le messageking(1), le 09 March 2014 - 09:16 PM, dit :

Peace

This particular question has been raised before, at the time King James (1) has chosen to ignore it, why address the issue now? Is it to survey the general mode of the nation or is it Piggy is no longer indispensable?

The political wrangling in Djibouti, There are too many stakeholders, the west, mainly the US would like to secure its strategic interest in the region, and equally France and Ethiopia also would like to see who would be the next leader.

God forbid, If the political vacuum is to occur right now, Ethiopia Army will roll-in, in pretext of defending its unparalleled strategic interest, as a land lock country that has more than 90 million population, Djibouti is their access to the outside world.

The rest of the world won’t be affected; the current multinational armies in Djibouti plus AFRICOM army can secure the ports and airport and transnational shipment will likely go no smoothly.

The west seems to be favouring personality like Col. Fathi, easy going Mr Yes-man, but does he has the capability to unite the divided nation and fix governmental institution that are beyond repair? Where are the faceless agents of nation building to alter the natural outcome (the aspiration of the nation)?

Locally, it seems the running-mate (the future first lady) is important in Djibouti politics, as to who would be Piggy’s successor, the race has already begun when one the look the current high level civil unions occurring in Djibouti such as Balaloo’s and Djama’s .One needs to remember Boreh’s running mate (WIFE) happens to be not only the wrong tribe but also the wrong race!.

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 10 mars 2014 - 04:03 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 11 mars 2014 - 10:17

Voir le messageELMI_, le 09 March 2014 - 08:47 PM, dit :

Quel futur président veux tu qu'il concoure pour un pays dilapider Djibouti,s'il en existe il aura une énorme tâche :electricicité,surtout de l'eau.
P.S Djibouti :une république sans électricité et sans eau

the problem of electricity is almost solved in the capital though the price is still high. Water supply is also better now especially in winter.
My question was "Are we ready to face any vacuum in power in our country?" I have no answer but I think the picture is little unclear. It is getting complicated. The good news is we have peace and stability in an insecure region and we have traditions. We also have some good leaders who are vigilant to protect our country. We may disagree with them but they have succeeded to lead this nation in hard times either in the past following the independence in 1977 or in 90s of last century....

Our country is multi-ethnic and need wisdom and flexibility in all situations.
Better future for our kids.

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1