Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 28 novembre 2013 - 05:58

Voir le messageking(1), le 28 November 2013 - 07:21 AM, dit :

So you think it is personnally, right?
If yes, so be it then.
better not to spill your trash of inlellectual superiority on me, amigo? :P

I don't need it at all king! You called an idiot a man who lecture in 80 Universities and a Professor in Oxford University which I believe your kind or even your entire family in the last 200 years never been even as visitor forget being admitted as student.
What else for me to say, beside laughing :lol: and feel pity for your sorrow mind.

Congratulation you have won the 1st place in making me laugh and confirming when I said that your Kryptonite is knowledge thank you very much for making me right =D> =D> =D> (don't get angry :D )

Word of the day (Kryptonite) B) :
Kryptonite is a fictional material from the Superman mythos—the ore form of a radioactive element from Superman's home planet of Krypton. Within the mythos, it is the ultimate natural weakness of Superman and most other Kryptonians. The word Kryptonite has since become synonymous with an Achilles' heel (talon d'achille).

Wa Cido wa Cali Baaq Baaq :lol:

#32 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 28 novembre 2013 - 06:18

Voir le messageking(1), le 28 November 2013 - 05:26 AM, dit :

My dream is having an everlasting peace in which my children and my grand-children will live in security in their country,Djibouti. This dream scares some people like you and Agentlo. You admire Deedat, Naik, T. Ramadan, Suweidan, Salman al Oda and other sheicks from overseas while you turn a blind to our sheicks here in Djibouti. You talk of Palestine or Purma instead of saying about terror next to our doors...

First of All it is Burma and not Purma B) Secondly we are free to listen to whomever we like and we support our arguments with fiable source unlike you crying out loud without making sense.

Voir le messageking(1), le 28 November 2013 - 05:26 AM, dit :

And you accuse me of converting Djiboutians to other religions. what a crooked logic!, Bro. You don't want to admit that Agentlo is hurting believers of other faiths such as Christians when he defames their Holy Book and when I said this was not fair, you say I am violating the rules here. If someone is doing such a violation, he is the one who discredit other faiths.
This is a matter of opinion and nothing more and I think the webmaster is aware of this well.
You must respect Christians Ethiopians, Kenyans, Eritreans and others in this region.

Don't get high over your head as in your last interactions you can even make proper debate, and saying you will convert people is an over statement B) .

We are in a forum where the target audience are mostly Muslim by faith (I am talking about Djiboutian Muslim).I never discredit nobody as I believe that religion is a personal choice. I shared few videos about inter-faith dialogue between Muslims and Christians so that people can learn, you took it personal by directly insulting our scholars, I initially asked you not to do so and support your arguments if you have proof with reliable source, which you have failed to show till now beside trowing insults.

So don't blame me for your own lack of debate ethics and knowledge.

This is a forum, so buckle up and come with stronger arguments/sources next time you are against Agentlo. :P

Ce message a été modifié par agentlo - 28 novembre 2013 - 06:18 .

Partager ce sujet :

• (3 Pages)
  • +