Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 18 novembre 2013 - 11:47

@Agentlo,

I often read your posts and enjoy most of you write. But I sometimes wonder why you accuse others of being inferior to you in terms of intelligence or Knowledge. When someone gives a different point of view, you give him/her names like "ignorant", "sick", "...phobic" ...etc
Is this your habit or you want to hide some weakness in you? You fear hearing what others say about you or5 about your views?
Don't take personally, Brother.
Better future for our kids.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 18 novembre 2013 - 01:09

Ce message a été modifié par the turtle - 18 novembre 2013 - 01:11 .

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 18 novembre 2013 - 01:09

"Doqon tolkeed iyo nin ay taqan ka ma dhamato". Too classic, your case, king.
On voit bien que tu es de la trempe de ceux qui eurent les Lumumba et les harbi de notre Afrique.

Si tu es, cher king, apres une quelconque reconnaissance, somme toute une ambition non criminelle, que cela devienne de ton intelligence, et non pas par la traitrise de vendre la culture et sa population. :)

Voir le messageking(1), le 18 novembre 2013 - 11:47 , dit :

@Agentlo,

I often read your posts and enjoy most of you write. But I sometimes wonder why you accuse others of being inferior to you in terms of intelligence or Knowledge. When someone gives a different point of view, you give him/her names like "ignorant", "sick", "...phobic" ...etc
Is this your habit or you want to hide some weakness in you? You fear hearing what others say about you or5 about your views?

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 18 novembre 2013 - 07:48

Voir le messagethe turtle, le 18 November 2013 - 10:09 AM, dit :

"Doqon tolkeed iyo nin ay taqan ka ma dhamato". Too classic, your case, king.
On voit bien que tu es de la trempe de ceux qui eurent les Lumumba et les harbi de notre Afrique.

Si tu es, cher king, apres une quelconque reconnaissance, somme toute une ambition non criminelle, que cela devienne de ton intelligence, et non pas par la traitrise de vendre la culture et sa population. :)

Afrikaay hurudooy
Halyeeyadaadi hurudooy
haad ba cunaayee hurudooy!

Mother Africa wants peace-makers not war-mangers. Mother Africa loves her children whether they are Muslims, Christians, Budhdhusts, Jews, Pagans...etc without any discrimination. If you cannot stand that dream, it is you the "illeen doqoni dabka kama kacdee, daamankay meermeerisa!"
Got you :lol:
Never take it personal.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 19 novembre 2013 - 07:44

Voir le messageking(1), le 18 November 2013 - 08:47 AM, dit :

@Agentlo,

@King,
None taken (wont take it personal).

It is good to have someone asking me directly like you did...You are asking me different questions? Do you want to know why I reply the way I respond to some posts? Or you want to have your own assumptions as in your last second part of the questions?

Neverthless say I will clear the air in all your questions.

You asked why I accuse some people and call them names,how should I start to that this part of the question! At first I might agree with you that it is not nice or good manners to call people names.

I can say in some part, I have been brought up in an environment where non-sense is not accepted... I was taught to speak with sense and clarity and not based on hearsay. Furthermore back in the High School/ University times I had lecturers who always liked to be challenged with facts and figures, so everytime I asnwer without these two (facts & figures) I will be met with sarcarsm. My parents and some great friends who were mentors taught me not to speak like the "Radio Trottoir" people in the street we have back home, remember the maqahi talks were everybody is suddenly an expert in politics during the 5pm news in BBC somali and argue without stop and objective.
I think you are familiar with these non-stop debat that even our brothers make funs of others tribe (somaliland vs mogadishu, etc...)

If you can go over all my posts I never attack a person or call him/her a name without first discussing with him/her over time. It is after repetitive arguments that I resort to such acts, mostly with people who don't want to see the reality or just here only to push their agendas in my troat. I agree that we have different opinions and views, but one should convaince the other with proofs and facts not just barking and name calling. Typical case in point I posted long time ago the current regime in Djibouti has done some good things and bad things, but some people will say that I am benefiting from the regime, which I can assure you and everybody I never did or do. Although I am against name calling and prefer have an exchange of ideas; I end up being forced to say it out loud how stupid is the other side, because although I make my points clearly the other side (person) always argue without sense.

For the second part of your question. First I am a human being, I have weakness as all of us do and I try my best to minimise these weakness by rectifying my ways of behaving/doing things.
I am the type of guy who does not like "Yes Man", I believe in difference in opinion and like to see some other angle of things, but the other party should come with commen sense and not argue for the sake of arguing. So I have no issue meeting people with different point of views. I have many good friends who are christians, budhism, athee and seculars but we respect each other.

Conclusion: I can attribute my ways of interacting in the forum that I see it as a challenge which causes an aggressivness in my replies with such sarcasm and not nice word towards certain people. But let me assure that it is not me and I believe it is not the correct way in doing so. Inn cha Allah I will try my best to use better ways in the future. Thanks for the reminder brother.

NB: However I will not tolerate that my religion be mocked because the other side want me to assimiliate to his own ideology/beliefs under the false pretention of freedom of speech.

Agentlo

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 19 novembre 2013 - 05:47

Voir le messageagentlo, le 19 November 2013 - 04:44 AM, dit :

@King,

It is good to have someone asking me directly like you did...You are asking me different questions? Do you want to know why I reply the way I respond to some posts? Or you want to have your own assumptions as in your last second part of the questions?

You asked why I accuse some people and call them names,how should I start to that this part of the question! At first I might agree with you that it is not nice or good manners to call people names.

I can say in some part, I have been brought up in an environment where non-sense is not accepted... I was taught to speak with sense and clarity and not based on hearsay. Furthermore back in the High School/ University times I had lecturers who always liked to be challenged with facts and figures, so everytime I asnwer without these two (facts & figures) I will be met with sarcarsm. My parents and some great friends who were mentors taught me not to speak like the "Radio Trottoir" people in the street we have back home, remember the maqahi talks were everybody is suddenly an expert in politics during the 5pm news in BBC somali and argue without stop and objective.
I think you are familiar with these non-stop debat that even our brothers make funs of others tribe (somaliland vs mogadishu, etc...)

If you can go over all my posts I never attack a person or call him/her a name without first discussing with him/her over time. It is after repetitive arguments that I resort to such acts, mostly with people who don't want to see the reality or just here only to push their agendas in my troat. I agree that we have different opinions and views, but one should convaince the other with proofs and facts not just barking and name calling. Typical case in point I posted long time ago the current regime in Djibouti has done some good things and bad things, but some people will say that I am benefiting from the regime, which I can assure you and everybody I never did or do. Although I am against name calling and prefer have an exchange of ideas; I end up being forced to say it out loud how stupid is the other side, because although I make my points clearly the other side (person) always argue without sense.

For the second part of your question. First I am a human being, I have weakness as all of us do and I try my best to minimise these weakness by rectifying my ways of behaving/doing things.
I am the type of guy who does not like "Yes Man", I believe in difference in opinion and like to see some other angle of things, but the other party should come with commen sense and not argue for the sake of arguing. So I have no issue meeting people with different point of views. I have many good friends who are christians, budhism, athee and seculars but we respect each other.

Conclusion: I can attribute my ways of interacting in the forum that I see it as a challenge which causes an aggressivness in my replies with such sarcasm and not nice word towards certain people. But let me assure that it is not me and I believe it is not the correct way in doing so. Inn cha Allah I will try my best to use better ways in the future. Thanks for the reminder brother.

NB: However I will not tolerate that my religion be mocked because the other side want me to assimiliate to his own ideology/beliefs under the false pretention of freedom of speech.

Agentlo

Chapeau! I like your point of view and truly respect it.

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 20 novembre 2013 - 02:22

J'approuve que tu donnes quelques bons mots. Tous les membres ont face a eux quelqu'un qui use a mauvais escient les fonctions meme que le site mit a la disposition des tous. Ce gars est maladivement malhonnete ..! B)
King devrait ne pas tenter le defendre. Car on est celui que l'on defend. Un honnete defendra un honnete, et malhonnete un compere de sa nature ..! B)

Voir le messageagentlo, le 19 novembre 2013 - 07:44 , dit :

@King,

Agentlo

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 20 novembre 2013 - 05:40

Voir le messagethe turtle, le 20 November 2013 - 02:22 AM, dit :

J'approuve que tu donnes quelques bons mots. Tous les membres ont face a eux quelqu'un qui use a mauvais escient les fonctions meme que le site mit a la disposition des tous. Ce gars est maladivement malhonnete ..! B)
King devrait ne pas tenter le defendre. Car on est celui que l'on defend. Un honnete defendra un honnete, et malhonnete un compere de sa nature ..! B)

Get over with it
Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 21 novembre 2013 - 01:45

Voir le messagelabo22, le 20 novembre 2013 - 05:40 , dit :

Get over with it

If I told to to have fun with whom you know ( your stupid mum), it's because you need to do so. By not doing it, the result is this negative impact on the site. You tried to impress me and failed. But with your unfruitful selfishly movie of tonight, that was to show the concierge you are and I you called to be, the number of connections fell badly down. So why not listen to my samaritan advice and face the truth of your own needs than Fu.cking with this site....? B)

Ce message a été modifié par the turtle - 21 novembre 2013 - 02:19 .

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 21 novembre 2013 - 02:29

We've been to this path before; it's a classical déjà vu all over again. Grow up and come with batter name.

My advices to you listen to this video, and don't repeat the same mistake that your fellow made.

Mon lien

Voir le messagethe turtle, le 21 November 2013 - 01:45 AM, dit :

If I told to to have fun with whom you know ( your stupid mum), it's because you need to do so. By not doing it, the result is this negative impact on the site. You tried to impress me and failed. But with your unfruitful selfishly movie of tonight, that was to show the concierge you are and I you called to be, the number of connections fell badly down. So why not listen to my samaritan advice and face the truth of your own needs than Fu.cking with this site....? B)

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 21 novembre 2013 - 02:35 .

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 21 novembre 2013 - 02:37

Hi the concierge,

Run to see your stupid mum. You're dying for it ...!! :lol: :lol:
[/list]

Voir le messagelabo22, le 21 novembre 2013 - 02:29 , dit :

We've been to this path before; it's a classical déjà vu all over again. Grow up and come with batter name.

My advices to you listen to this video, and don't repeat the same mistake that your fellow made.

Mon lien

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 21 novembre 2013 - 09:31

Voir le messagethe turtle, le 20 novembre 2013 - 12:22 , dit :

King est donc un honnête homme..
Il n'insulte pas ceux avec il débat!
Contrairement aux malhonnêtes ...B)
"Le boeuf est lent..
Mais la terre est patiente"

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 21 novembre 2013 - 11:01

Tu es le plus membre le plus malhonnete du site et l'usage que tu fis de ses fonctions se passe de commentaire. B)

Voir le messagethorgal, le 21 novembre 2013 - 09:31 , dit :

Contrairement aux malhonnêtes ... B)

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 21 novembre 2013 - 02:23

Voir le messagethorgal, le 21 November 2013 - 09:31 AM, dit :

Contrairement aux malhonnêtes ...

Far from being honest, --King knew well and he used to his advantage, if one needs to know please check their early interactions, -- king strategically distance himself or herself just before the end of the ……… second life cycle. Flip-flopping is common in this forum, it seem that Djibnet community have short memory as whole, ….. true WAA DAHAB LAHELAY, how can such character fool and evade the community intellectuals for so long is questionable, of course with help of few that keep beating the drums around him. Remember Elmi was the mediocre contributor of the forum, but what happened lately to him, he becomes the only one that forcibly signs into their hate propaganda. The obvious agenda behind their campaign is to deliberately inciting sectarian verbal war in the community, perhaps this is the way to test the level of toleration and who may be susceptible for next recruit of Al Shabaab . Hint who reported the first alleged grenade attack in 2009 in Djibouti, what was his motive?

labo222@googlemail.com

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 21 novembre 2013 - 02:48

Elucubration et litanies d'une petite concierge, qui a mal dormi la nuit,, et pleurant a sa collegue de l'immeuble d'en face, de ses maux de dos et de tete. Reste que les menstrues.
Nice to hear it anyway ...!!
Honestly, you better run doing your stupid mum. It's obvious how you need it badly.
:lol: :lol:

Voir le messagelabo22, le 21 novembre 2013 - 02:23 , dit :

Far from being honest, --King knew well and he used to his advantage, if one needs to know please check their early interactions, -- king strategically distance himself or herself just before the end of the ……… second life cycle. Flip-flopping is common in this forum, it seem that Djibnet community have short memory as whole, ….. true WAA DAHAB LAHELAY, how can such character fool and evade the community intellectuals for so long is questionable, of course with help of few that keep beating the drums around him. Remember Elmi was the mediocre contributor of the forum, but what happened lately to him, he becomes the only one that forcibly signs into their hate propaganda. The obvious agenda behind their campaign is to deliberately inciting sectarian verbal war in the community, perhaps this is the way to test the level of toleration and who may be susceptible for next recruit of Al Shabaab . Hint who reported the first alleged grenade attack in 2009 in Djibouti, what was his motive?

Ce message a été modifié par the turtle - 21 novembre 2013 - 02:50 .

Partager ce sujet :

• (3 Pages)
  • +