djibnet.com: Histrionic Personality Disorder - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Histrionic Personality Disorder Case Study: Darwin Alice aka Thorgal in Djibnet Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 12 novembre 2013 - 09:34

Dramatic behaviour or an overwhelming desire to be noticed could be a sign of a personality disorder says Dr. Agentlo.

WE live in a world full of people who are constantly craving for attention. And like it or not, cyberspace says it all.

For a start, there are thousands of ridiculous parodies and dangerous stunts by fame-mongers and attention-seekers, mainly adults (celebrities included), who love the idea of “hits” on YouTube.

Next, spot the countless selfies uploaded by your friends on the Instagram in a day. And look out for the drama queen or king who loves making a mountain out of a molehill regarding their Facebook updates or Twitter messages.

One of them is Darwin Alice aka Thorgal the soldier who know everythings. Never minds that anyone who like to be a soldier is looking for an identity and suffers from identity crisis.

Neverthless there are those who join the Army, Navy, police to defend their countries against ennemy aggression foreign or domestics and I have the utmost respect for them.

However this case study will show you that Darwin Alice is not one of them :D

HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER
The behaviour described above is a type of mental illness where a person has trouble perceiving and relating to situations and people. A patient with Histrionic Personality Disorder craves attention.
Consultant psychiatrists say HPD is common in each country and all over the world. Women mainly suffer from HPD, which is often characterised by intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images.

“Their self-esteem depends on the approval of others as they have a low sense of self-worth. Their constant desire for attention leads them to behave dramatically or inappropriately. And just like other personality disorders, it is usually evident during adolescence or early adulthood,” he says adding that a personality can still be moulded before a person turns 18.

People with HPD exhibit a tendency to regard things in an emotional manner. They may be lively and dramatic, and initially charm new acquaintances by their enthusiasm, apparent openness or flirtatiousness. However, they often struggle to counter low self-esteem and the desire to be noticed.
They may also be manipulative, and may be compelled to exaggerate medical conditions — not to seek sympathy, but divert other people’s attention from their poor job performance.

SOCIALLY FINE, BUT...
People with HPD have good social skills. Those with severe cases, however, may experience significant problems in their lives.“They have good social skills, but not genuineness, chastity and caution. They often act out a role (e.g. a victim or a princess) in their interpersonal relationships. Although they are dependent on their partners, they still control their partners through emotional manipulation or seductiveness.”
the patients do not think that there is anything wrong with them.
“The disorder is usually detected by others, or when things get really bad that they put themselves or others in danger,”.

UNKNOWN CAUSE
No one knows what causes HPD. However, genetic and learning factors can contribute to its development.
The tendency for HPD to run in families suggest the disorder may be inherited, but the child of a parent with this disorder may also be repeating learnt behaviour. Other factors include poor parenting, which includes over-indulgence and lack of involvement.

“Children growing up in such families are looking for approval and praise to build their self-esteem but find none. This may result in them not understanding the boundaries between what is right and wrong,” adding that personality disorders also usually develop in relation to temperament and psychological styles as well as the way people cope with stress and life challenges while growing up.

Good lord Allah, woow it all a depiction of our friend aka Thorgal.

Darwin Alice, go look for help rather than spending your time in Djibnet...

Dr. Agentlo advise is that we should collect a donation for our friend and send him to jail Majnoun :D

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   saida90 Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
31-janvier 10

Posté 12 novembre 2013 - 08:26

que veut dire le mot graving for sex? monsieur le psychologue.
je t'aime bien monsieur toi. c'est moi la prophète de l'amour saint.

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 13 novembre 2013 - 06:46

Voir le messagesaida90, le 12 November 2013 - 05:26 PM, dit :

que veut dire le mot graving for sex? monsieur le psychologue.
je t'aime bien monsieur toi. c'est moi la prophète de l'amour saint.

I ain't no psychiatric dear friend...the correct word will be craving (grand besoin, desir) for sex and not graving (meaning fossoyer in french).

next time try google translation...it will help you alot...

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 17 novembre 2013 - 07:46

Voir le messageagentlo, le 13 novembre 2013 - 06:46 , dit :

I ain't no psychiatric dear friend...the correct word will be craving (grand besoin, desir) for sex and not graving (meaning fossoyer in french).

next time try google translation...it will help you alot...

Toi, tu es trop fort ..!! =D>
Il n'est pas post de toi qui ne merite pas d'etre applaudi ..! =D>

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 18 novembre 2013 - 06:01

Voir le messagethe turtle, le 17 November 2013 - 04:46 PM, dit :

Toi, tu es trop fort ..!! =D>
Il n'est pas post de toi qui ne merite pas d'etre applaudi ..! =D>

Bro I am just a regular normal guy doing my bit of contribution in this forum...

Thanks for the support bro...

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 18 novembre 2013 - 08:12

Voir le messageagentlo, le 18 November 2013 - 03:01 AM, dit :

Bro I am just a regular normal guy doing my bit of contribution in this forum...

Thanks for the support bro...

In your post above, you abuse Thorgal :blink: and then you thank Turtle for supporting you in this. There is something fishy in you, guys. You both want to get rid of Thorgal because of his views and culture.
Better future for our kids.

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 18 novembre 2013 - 08:44

Voir le messageking(1), le 18 novembre 2013 - 08:12 , dit :

In your post above, you abuse Thorgal :blink: and then you thank Turtle for supporting you in this. There is something fishy in you, guys. You both want to get rid of Thorgal because of his views and culture.

Tu ne m'inspires que de la pitie, king. :lol:
Il s'explique mal que tu ne sois pas content que Agentlo qui avait deserte ce site y retourne.
C'est cela que tu devrais saluer.

Ce message a été modifié par the turtle - 18 novembre 2013 - 08:47 .

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 18 novembre 2013 - 08:53

Voir le messagethe turtle, le 18 November 2013 - 05:44 PM, dit :

Tu ne m'inspires que de la pitie, king. :lol:

What is so funny in that?
You wanna be inspired by someone else? I thought you were a special case that aquires a thorough study by your own.
You are my hero if my pitié inspires you to write your own Illiad and Odyssey.
I am flattered, truly flattered.

Remember I live by His Grace and not by human sarcasm :P
May he give you light in your heart, amen.... =D>
Better future for our kids.

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 18 novembre 2013 - 09:32

http://www.djibnet.c...de-yonis-salah/
Que peux-tu nous raconter, comme ton tralala ne m'interesse pas, sur le heros de ce billet du lien ..?

Voir le messageking(1), le 18 novembre 2013 - 08:53 , dit :

What is so funny in that?
You wanna be inspired by someone else? I thought you were a special case that aquires a thorough study by your own.
You are my hero if my pitié inspires you to write your own Illiad and Odyssey.
I am flattered, truly flattered.

Remember I live by His Grace and not by human sarcasm :P
May he give you light in your heart, amen.... =D>

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 19 novembre 2013 - 07:02

Voir le messageking(1), le 18 November 2013 - 05:12 PM, dit :

Define the terms abuse King? I just put down my opinion about somebody who is vying for fame and seeking attention while hiding behind the so called freedom of specch openly constantly insulting my beliefs and cultures.

Besides king, I did not know you were a lawyer in the forum and worst at it defending a charlatan who does not respect your religion...In your below post you say by that you live by Allah grace subhanahu wa ta3alla.

Where were you when your client/friend Thorgal was spreading lies about the Qurban and eiid adha which is a sacred day for Muslims?

So if you think I am fishy because I said out loud what I think of somebody so be it, so keep to yourself the lecture.

See you King (I wonder why you chose such a nickname for someone who is so religious/pious :blink: )

PS: My above article was after carefull observations of the patient in the forum :lol:

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1