• PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 03 octobre 2013 - 11:02

We, the poor, have the right to live decently. We have the right to have water, electricity, decent houses and, above all, to be protected from politicians and rich businessmen who treat us like tools or half-humans. We live in ghetoes and slums in In Pompage, Karawel, Layabley, cité Mosquito and at the camp behind Gegada. You are a rich person or one of those greedy guys on top, you should know we the poor who clean your dirt in your castles and chateaux. We are those who watch your back as guardiens, policemen...

In short, we are citizens but have one big problem. That is, we are poor. But the good news is that we smile, we dance, we sing and enjoy life. So if you are a project broker and private contractor or corrupted man or women, please, keep your filthy hands away from our lives. Do not try to sell ud in your black market where you make millions of dollars in our names.

Ce message a été modifié par king(1) - 03 octobre 2013 - 11:04 .

Better future for our kids.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 04 octobre 2013 - 05:35

Voir le messageking(1), le 03 octobre 2013 - 11:02 , dit :

We, the poor, have the right to live decently. We have the right to have water, electricity, decent houses and, above all, to be protected from politicians and rich businessmen who treat us like tools or half-humans. We live in ghetoes and slums in In Pompage, Karawel, Layabley, cité Mosquito and at the camp behind Gegada. You are a rich person or one of those greedy guys on top, you should know we the poor who clean your dirt in your castles and chateaux. We are those who watch your back as guardiens, policemen...

In short, we are citizens but have one big problem. That is, we are poor. But the good news is that we smile, we dance, we sing and enjoy life. So if you are a project broker and private contractor or corrupted man or women, please, keep your filthy hands away from our lives. Do not try to sell ud in your black market where you make millions of dollars in our names.

That's right and well said, king...! :)

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 04 octobre 2013 - 09:02

Let us tell you there is a fake first-class people in this country. They think they are noble and superior to us. They say one of those sick Be-looneys from Hara and Plata, came to his father's funeral in Balbala. Unfortunately, one of his friends from Hara and Plata called him "Where are you Souli?!" "I am in Hara heading to Plata" was his reply. "I heard your father died in Balbala" said the other in a low voice...
"No, no that is not true. My father used to live in Grand Bara! He passed away 10 years ago" complained he.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 05 octobre 2013 - 10:23

Voir le messageking(1), le 04 October 2013 - 06:02 PM, dit :

Let us tell you there is a fake first-class people in this country. They think they are noble and superior to us. They say one of those sick Be-looneys from Hara and Plata, came to his father's funeral in Balbala. Unfortunately, one of his friends from Hara and Plata called him "Where are you Souli?!" "I am in Hara heading to Plata" was his reply. "I heard your father died in Balbala" said the other in a low voice...
"No, no that is not true. My father used to live in Grand Bara! He passed away 10 years ago" complained he.

These poor people now use sarcastic laguage. Words like Hara (Haramous), Bola (Boulaous) and Plata (Plateau) are common among some youngsters. Djiboutian fake high-class guys call themselves "Souleh" instead of "Souleiman". Once more, Djiboutians distorted it by saying "Souli" which means "Toilet" in Hamarawi dialect.

Peace

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 06 octobre 2013 - 12:17

Who speaks for whom?
Is Djibouti Enterprise no longer indispensable?
one who comes from Ganda travel between Hara and plata back and forth, his father pass away a dacade ago as you said
……..no one complains without reason, ... why now, he can be the best when you ... bourgeoisie when don't
Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 07 octobre 2013 - 10:10

Voir le messagelabo22, le 05 October 2013 - 09:17 PM, dit :

Who speaks for whom?
Is Djibouti Enterprise no longer indispensable?
one who comes from Ganda travel between Hara and plata back and forth, his father pass away a dacade ago as you said
……..no one complains without reason, ... why now, he can be the best when you ... bourgeoisie when don't

Do you know why UMP lost elections last January? because there a psychological barrier between the top and the bottom. I hope you understand what I mean.
Before Dr. Djama Okieh, they have never seen a Djiboutian minister walking in the their quartiers. He is the only one who walks among them. He talks to them. He plays Pétangue with them. He prays with them in their mosques. We want other members of the government to be like him. They must be and behave like simple Djiboutian citizens who serve this nation.
The day that they see these ministers and members of the National Assembly are not acting like businessmen and women who just think of how much they earn and how many houses they should build, that day ordinary Djiboutians will vote for us, UMP because they will feel we are there for them, We care for them and we love them. And we want to serve them.
They should get water before we get it. They should have electricity before we have it in our houses...etc

Ce message a été modifié par king(1) - 07 octobre 2013 - 10:11 .

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 07 octobre 2013 - 10:47

I somehow support UMP (I voted for those guys!) because this is a secular state that protects me and does not get involved in my personal affairs. But there are some corrupted people. You cannot always take advantage of peaceful attitude of people, provided by traditional law (Xeer) in this country.
SOME POLITICIANS think they are very smart. For example, Mahamoud Elmi Rayaleh died in Prison Gabode, a police officer and another official from Ministry of Justice came on RTD telling people that Mahamoud's death was natural. A couple of days later, the government buried his body secretively guarded by 80 heavily-armed gendarms! I myself, could not believe their story...It seemed to me there was something wrong with the whole issue. As a militant of RPP/UMP I can't trust my leaders anymore because they lie to us.

Our Xeer says "Qaate ayaa qaba!" it means "If you find a dead body, you should not touch or take it until you bring a witness to prove that you have nothing to do with his death. If not, you are guilty of murder"
You cannot lie to our fellow citizens. You can deceive them for a while but beware of getting trapped in a dark tunnel like of Siad Barre.
Furthermore, Elias Dawaleh and DAF are cousins. They represent the same sub-clan, which is that Mahamoud Rayaleh's! Other Djiboutians should get involved in negociation with USN.
This country does not need luxury cars any more that cost millions of DF. It needs development, social, human and economic.

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   the turtle Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-avril 11

Posté 07 octobre 2013 - 05:56

Salut king,
Avec ce billet, qui est un grand cri du coeur, nous retrouvons king, le prophete. En effet, plus l’on observe ta colere contre les religions, plus il apparait evident que ce n’est pas qu’elles soient vraies ou fausses qui te gene, mais plutot qu’aucun dieu n’ait songe te designer comme son prophete. Mais soit, nous allons nous substituer a eux et t’elire le notre. Pour cela, il suffit de nous rassurer sur quelques points.
Il s’est vu des policiers livrant croisade contre les drogues, mais qui se sont fait surprendre en train d’en user. Tu sais la preterie et la pedophilie et ses recents scandales, il parait meme que Edgar J. hoover le grand persecuteur des homosexuels en etait un lui-meme. A la lumiere de tant de decouvertes, comment peux-tu nous rassurer que tu ne serais pas de ces riches denonces dans ton present billet ?
As-tu un salaire mensuel et des conges payes..? Donc, tu ne puis t’identifier a ces pauvres ni parler au nom de ces pauvres que tu semblerait te servir de leurs malheurs.
Possedes-tu une maison ? Si c’est oui, la possession d’un tel bien immobilier, meme herite de ton pere, t’exclut de cette cause qui paraissait la tienne, ni d’ailleurs ne te permet de pointer du doigt tes semblables.
Alors que peux-tu dire, My very Dear king, a tes disciples dont la tortue est le premier devot...?

:)

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1