djibnet.com: Don’T Ask Don’T Tell Policy Toward Homosexuality In Djbouti - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • Dernière »
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Don’T Ask Don’T Tell Policy Toward Homosexuality In Djbouti Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 16 septembre 2011 - 09:44

In response to the US request about the legality of homosexuality in Djibouti, the lack of response from the regime means that there is no current or pending legislation in Djibouti that would criminalize same-sex relationships.

Despite wide spread homosexuality of the elite in Djibouti that has been attributed to the French missionary child abuse, there have been no reports of persecution or harassment of persons based on sexual orientation.

For more than three decades, the successive Ba-Fourlabeh rulers not only fail to protect the nation from western paedophilia to keep on praying the vulnerable children but also the regime deliberately ignore to recognized the seriousness of the issue and choose not persecute the French missionary in Ali-Sabieh the source of the problem.

For centuries our traditional nomadic Muslim society have successfully resisted Qawmo Lood’s bad behaviour “homosexuality” from across the Gate of Tears (Bab El Mandeb), all of sudden our society morally felt vulnerable when wind-of-change has commence from the West.

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 16 septembre 2011 - 09:45 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   mehmon Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-octobre 06

Posté 25 septembre 2011 - 04:51

Homosexuality isn't a "western perversion" as some conservatives try to portray it but rather a natural phenomenon. Every society has gays and lesbians, that is difference, not deviance.

As someone who believes in equal rights for all, I think it's time the Djiboutian society to accepts and embrace it's rich diversity and stop discriminating against our sexual minorities. The Djiboutian homosexuals are our countrymate, and as citizens they should be able to openly live their lives without prejudice and discrimination in their homeland.

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   MissDjib Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-novembre 07

Icône du message  Posté 26 septembre 2011 - 07:33

Voir le messagemehmon, le 25 September 2011 - 01:51 PM, dit :

Homosexuality isn't a "western perversion" as some conservatives try to portray it but rather a natural phenomenon. Every society has gays and lesbians, that is difference, not deviance.

As someone who believes in equal rights for all, I think it's time the Djiboutian society to accepts and embrace it's rich diversity and stop discriminating against our sexual minorities. The Djiboutian homosexuals are our countrymate, and as citizens they should be able to openly live their lives without prejudice and discrimination in their homeland.

c'est la première fois de toute ma vie que je vois un djiboutien tenir de telles paroles.
en tous cas,j'interviens aujourd'hui pour appuyer et cosigner ces magnifiques phrases pleins de bon sens,de cohérance et surtout de tolérance que tu viens d'écrire ici.
Les homosexuels djiboutiens ont autant de droit que les hétéros djiboutiens,
vivement que le point de vue général de la société puisse converger avec les notres!Aaamin!
>>>>>>>>>>NOTHING IS FREE,AND ME TOO<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>Somaliland+Somalia italiana=une Somalie forte qui a tout pour plaire.<<<<<<
>>>résidu d'hiéroglyphe,va te cacher sous une pyramide<<<<<<<
>>>>>rabana atina fi dunya xasana wa fil akhira xasana wa qina cadaaba naar<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>Tu as la vie comme maladie, Allah comme médecin.
Le Coran comme notice et L'Islam comme remède.
Tu as l'Islam comme religion, la Mecque comme direction,
la prière comme mission. Incha Allah le paradis comme destination>>>>>

>>>>>if a man hits you once, you can be sure that he'll do it again<<<
>>>>>>>>>Plus le temps passe,moins il nous en reste<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>accorder le savoir aux deraisonnables reviendrait à les égarer<<<<<<

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   mehmon Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-octobre 06

Posté 26 septembre 2011 - 10:32

Voir le messageMissDjib, le 27 September 2011 - 12:33 AM, dit :

c'est la première fois de toute ma vie que je vois un djiboutien tenir de telles paroles.
en tous cas,j'interviens aujourd'hui pour appuyer et cosigner ces magnifiques phrases pleins de bon sens,de cohérance et surtout de tolérance que tu viens d'écrire ici.
Les homosexuels djiboutiens ont autant de droit que les hétéros djiboutiens,
vivement que le point de vue général de la société puisse converger avec les notres!Aaamin!

Aamiin!

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 27 septembre 2011 - 03:12

Dear mehmon

Well I respect your opinion, but my main concern is there is no laws in the books that can protect anybody, for more than 30 years no single accusation involving homosexuality have been filled.

An endemic child abuse at Catholic institutions in Djibouti before and after independence have been ignored, currently Djibouti hosts a large number of US, French, other military as well as Catholic missionaries that prey on the children and vulnerable part of the society with impunity.

The successive Ba-fourlabeh regimes not only fail to create the necessary legislation for safe guarding its own citizen, but also the current regime gave up the right to sue by extending diplomatic immunity to every 20 years old service-man.

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   mehmon Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-octobre 06

Posté 28 septembre 2011 - 03:34

Voir le messagelabo22, le 27 September 2011 - 08:12 AM, dit :

Dear mehmon

Well I respect your opinion, but my main concern is there is no laws in the books that can protect anybody, for more than 30 years no single accusation involving homosexuality have been filled.

An endemic child abuse at Catholic institutions in Djibouti before and after independence have been ignored, currently Djibouti hosts a large number of US, French, other military as well as Catholic missionaries that prey on the children and vulnerable part of the society with impunity.

The successive Ba-fourlabeh regimes not only fail to create the necessary legislation for safe guarding its own citizen, but also the current regime gave up the right to sue by extending diplomatic immunity to every 20 years old service-man.

Well you need to distinguish between child abuse (pedophilia) and homosexuality. I am aware that the regime ignored the child abuses that took place and that no one was ever prosecuted for their crimes, it angers me a lot. However, I need to clarify that homosexuality is a different matter altogether and that what's taking place between 2 consenting adult individual is nobody's business except them.

It's sad that there are no legislation in place to clarify once and for all the official stance about homosexuality. And unlike you, I want the law to protect homosexuals by officially recognizing both their existence and rights in Djibouti and criminalizing any sexual orientation-based discrimination against them.

Anti-pedophilia legislation should be put in place as well to protect our children from abuses. Whoever sexually abuses a child is criminal that needs to be prosecuted no matter his nationality or status.
But again, do not confuse the 2 phenomenon, pedophilia is a crime that should be fought, while homosexuality is not.

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   AbdulAllah AbdulRaheem Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-janvier 10

Posté 29 septembre 2011 - 12:37

Salam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,

I am surprise to read your thought on homosexuality Mehmon and MissDjib. You label homosexuality as a natural phenomenon. But you are wrong and i am sure that deep inside you know that already.
The natural way that Allaah has created us is natural attraction between male and female, in which as a blessing children are born, family increases and society's moral and ability to support the elderly (weaker) generations is keep. That is the ONLY way.
And when wicked and mentally sick people of Lut (in Quran) decided to go against the way of Allaah. They were humiliated and wiped out from the surface of the earth. It is the western societies of today who say (just like the wicked people of Old civilizations) that homosexuality is a natural phenomenon.
Walahi this is lies upon lies. Even the male animals go toward the female animals.
Nowadays muslims are so intoxicated by "equal rights" that they do not care if Allaah commands are violated. What about the Right of Allaah over us, Who provide us our provisions every day. Keep us in good health when others are sick. The One who give us the permission to breath the air that He has created for us. And we make dua and say Amiin disobeying Allaah!. Allahu Akbar!!!
Let us remember brothers and sisters in Islam, that this Ummah will keep on falling into sins that was present in the previous Qoms that were destroyed. We should be mindful of that.
I say that it is a duty for all of us Djiboutians to advise our compatriots who have falling into this sickness of homosexuality to repent to Allaah. And the Ulemas should really take actions in giving lectures about it.

Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Ce message a été modifié par AbdulAllah AbdulRaheem - 29 septembre 2011 - 12:38 .

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   AbdulAllah AbdulRaheem Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-janvier 10

Posté 03 octobre 2011 - 12:42

Salam aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Voici quelques verses incha Allaah, qui repondrent directement au sujet.

Sourate 7,versets 80-81: " Souvenez-vous de Loth! Il dit à son peuple : vous livrez-vous à cette abomination que nul, parmi les mondes, n’a commise avant vous? Vous vous approchez des hommes de préférences aux femmes pour assouvir vous passions. Vous êtes un peuple pervers ".

Sourate 11,verset 74: " Et Loth, nous lui donnâmes sagesse, jugement et savoir, et nous le sauvâmes de la cité qui pratiquait le vice. C’étaient des gens de mal et des dévergondés ".

Sourate 16,verset 165: " Vous approchez-vous des mâles de l’univers et délaisserez-vous vos épouses, créées pour vous par le Seigneur? Vous êtes un peuple transgresseur ".

Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   mehmon Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-octobre 06

Posté 03 octobre 2011 - 09:33

Couz, with all due respect, besides the religious rhetoric we all know, can you show me what's wrong with letting homosexuals live their life like everyone else?

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   AbdulAllah AbdulRaheem Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-janvier 10

Posté 04 octobre 2011 - 01:08

Voir le messagemehmon, le 03 octobre 2011 - 08:33 , dit :

Couz, with all due respect, besides the religious rhetoric we all know, can you show me what's wrong with letting homosexuals live their life like everyone else?

Salam Aleikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu,

What you fail to understand here is,everything depends on how much value we put on our faith. This brings two outcomes:
1.Either a person stick to the religious principles derived from Islam and live his/her life according to Islam.
2.Or on the other hand, that person just ignore the commands of Allaah. And follows his desires by veiling it with "Liberty and opinions".

Now, the real question we need to ask ourselves before dwelling into the matter "what is wrong with homosexuals" must be:

Did Allaah, The Judge and Giver of Laws (Azza wa Jal), made homosexuality licit or not ?.
The answer is a clear cut NO.

So those who fear Allaah, The Day of Trials and the punishment of the grave and hellfire will obey to the command of the Creator.
As for those who are wicked and spread corruption by disobeying Allaah. Then Couz, they will be facing humiliation in this life and punished accord to Allaah's will in the hereafter. Unless they repent incha Allaah.

My point Mehmon is, we should not jump into the "what is wrong" before referring to Allaah commands. I am not here to debate but inform my fellow muslims compatriots. I advise you to drop this things you and some other members are spreading about support the homos back home.

Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   MissDjib Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-novembre 07

Posté 06 octobre 2011 - 10:36

Voir le messageAbdulAllah AbdulRaheem, le 29 September 2011 - 09:37 AM, dit :

I am surprise to read your thought on homosexuality Mehmon and MissDjib. You label homosexuality as a natural phenomenon. But you are wrong and i am sure that deep inside you know that already.

hunno,ne prends pas des conclusions hâtives sur mes opinions,
si je suis sûre d'une chose,c'est aucun humain bien constitué ne choisirait d'être homosexuel,
tout en sachant que c'est mal vu dans la société actuelle!
donc,oui,l'homosexualité est un phénomène naturel qui arrive à l'homme sans qu'on lui demande son avis!

Citation

Walahi this is lies upon lies. [b]Even the male animals go toward the female animals.

oh que si!!!!!!! j'ai bien vu au bled deux chats males faire ce que font un chat et une chatte!
alors tu vois que le phénomène homosexuel est bien naturel?!!! ;)
>>>>>rabana atina fi dunya xasana wa fil akhira xasana wa qina cadaaba naar<<<<<<<<<<<<

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   AbdulAllah AbdulRaheem Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-janvier 10

Posté 06 octobre 2011 - 11:22

Soeur en Islam, je ne me precipite pas pour juger mes compatriotes. Je ne fait que repondre (le plus juste que possible) aux opinions que vous avancez tous.
Mon point jusqu'ici est que vous donnez plus d'importance a ce que la societe pense a propos de l'homosexualite. Alors que nous devrions tous nous referrer a ce qu'Allaah dit pour trancher cette discussion et arriver a la conclusion -->que c'est Haraam est une perversion qui n'a rien de naturel.

Nous sommes ici pour apprendre et partager entre nous le savoir pour mieux servir notre nation et proteger notre societe insha Allaah.

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   MissDjib Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-novembre 07

Posté 06 octobre 2011 - 11:46

Voir le messageAbdulAllah AbdulRaheem, le 06 October 2011 - 08:22 AM, dit :

Soeur en Islam, je ne me precipite pas pour juger mes compatriotes. Je ne fait que repondre (le plus juste que possible) aux opinions que vous avancez tous.
Mon point jusqu'ici est que vous donnez plus d'importance a ce que la societe pense a propos de l'homosexualite. Alors que nous devrions tous nous referrer a ce qu'Allaah dit pour trancher cette discussion et arriver a la conclusion -->que c'est Haraam est une perversion qui n'a rien de naturel.

Nous sommes ici pour apprendre et partager entre nous le savoir pour mieux servir notre nation et proteger notre societe insha Allaah.

caleykum wa salaam hunno,
hayé referrons nous à ce qu'Allah nous dit:
"lakum dinakum wali ya diin"
si tu penses que ta religion t'interdit cela,
eux pensent que leur religion leur permettent,
alors exécute la Sourate du Livre Saint,
et laisse leur faire leur vie selon l'interprétation de leur religion!

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   AbdulAllah AbdulRaheem Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-janvier 10

Posté 06 octobre 2011 - 01:02

Voir le messageMissDjib, le 06 octobre 2011 - 10:46 , dit :

caleykum wa salaam hunno,
hayé referrons nous à ce qu'Allah nous dit:
"lakum dinakum wali ya diin"
si tu penses que ta religion t'interdit cela,
eux pensent que leur religion leur permettent,
alors exécute la Sourate du Livre Saint,
et laisse leur faire leur vie selon l'interprétation de leur religion!

Soeur en Islam, nous devons incha Allaah toujours referrer les ayats a leurs contextes.
l'ayat "lakum dinakum wali ya diin" concerne les mecreants qui suivent autre religion que l'Islam.
Les djiboutien(ne)s sont musulmans (Ils ne suivent pas une religion differente de l'Islam, sinon cela voudrait dire apostasie wal iyadul billaah).

L'une des ayats auquel nous devons nous referrer est:
Ô les croyants! Entrez en plein dans l'Islam, et ne suivez point les pas du diable, car il est certes pour vous un ennemi déclaré. [Sourate 2, Verse 208]

Les musulmans doivent embrasser leur religion pleinement est obeir aux Commandements d'Allaah. Ils ne convient pas aux musulmans d'accepter une partie de l'Islam (par example shahada) est de rendre licite les actes haraam

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   SuperMn Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-juin 11

Posté 06 octobre 2011 - 05:02

Voir le messageMissDjib, le 06 octobre 2011 - 10:36 , dit :

oh que si!!!!!!! j'ai bien vu au bled deux chats males faire ce que font un chat et une chatte!
alors tu vois que le phénomène homosexuel est bien naturel?!!! ;)

J'ai vu également au bled un chat faire avec sa progénitrice ce que font un chat et une chatte.
Devrons-nous dire que le phénomène inceste est aussi bien naturel?! :o
B)
Je suis Dieu, je suis créature; je suis Seigneur, je suis serviteur
Emir Abdelkader

Partager ce sujet :

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • Dernière »