djibnet.com: Where Is The Priority In This Holy Month Of Ramadan? - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Where Is The Priority In This Holy Month Of Ramadan? ou comment aider les enfants en afrique de l est? Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Rirache Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
28-janvier 09

Posté 21 août 2011 - 04:23

Dear brothers and Sisters, Ramadan Kareem to all of you and may Allah grant us success! May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions!

In this month of Ramadan, my thoughts and prayers are for my people in East Africa suffering the worst drought ever, killing 10 children every day, where millions people are facing a devastating lack of food and water..

Masha allah, Muslims and no-muslim around the world have donated huge amounts of money to help our people..

I was watching Islam Channel last night and they were raising money to help our people.. I could see and hear kids calling to donate 5pounds, 10 pounds...that was beautiful.
The program was organized by Islamic Aid and they were showing how they will spend the money

125 pounds = to hire 10 000 litres tanker which will provide water to 200 families

250 pounds = nutrition aid to save lives of 5 malnourished childre

525 pounds = maternity kit for 15 pregnant mothers to deliver safely

2065 pounds= shallow tube well, providing clean water for up to 125 families

11 500 pounds = community water system to benefit up to 1000 families

at the same time, I see our Somali cheicks every night on Universal TV, Somali Channel, HCTV and Royal TV, asking people to donate for building Masjids in different Cities in the UK.. People are generous and they donate generously...Masha allah... IT is very important to have your own Masjids and I was really happy to see our people donated 1 700 000 pounds to have their own masjid in London 2 years ago

Right now, I see our cheikhs trying to raise 400 000 pounds for a new masjid in Leiceister...

But I would like to ask questions without offending anyone.

Is is really important now to prioritize buildings news masjids while The Horn of Africa is facing what has been called the worst drought in 60 years, with an estimated 12.4 million people urgently needing food.

Where is the priority now? Am I committing a sin if I raise questions about the timing of raising money for a masjid while people are dying...

Do these poor people need water to drink or a place for worship?

Our religion is very flexible and allows you to pray anywhere on any terrain, as long as the place is clean...which means an empty field...
we can pray in our own houses, we can teach our kids the benefit of islam in our houses....

but right now, I think we should focus on helping our people, then later, build new masjids.... Ilahayow iga dambi dhaf, haddi aan khaldamay...

I know that our people in the UK ( specially mothers) will call the TV channels and will donate for example the 400 000 pounds needed to build a masjid in leicester... but Imagine what that kind money could do if spent with something else like Well... it could create 193 shallow tube well providing clean water to 24213 families...
or
400 000:11500 = 34 community water system to benefit up to 34 000 families...

or saves life 8000 malnourished kids.

Ya allah, Please forgive me if I offended anyone with my questions and Ya allah, Forgive me Allah
For the wrongs I have done , For anger I shouldn't have Against anyone

'Allaahmma anta rabbee laa elaaha illaa ant. Anta khalaqtanee wa ana 'abduka wa ana 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastata't. A'oothu bika min sharri ma sana't. Aboo'u laka bi ni'matika alayya wa aboo'u laka bi thambee. Faghfir lee. Fa innahoo laa yaghfiruth-thunooba illaa ant.'

As-Salaam-O-Allaikum-Wa-Rehmatullahi-Wa-Barakatuhu! Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Hope this mail finds you all in the best of health and eman, Insha'AllAH!

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   khalid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
16-octobre 03

Posté 22 août 2011 - 07:14

Voir le messageRirache, le 21 August 2011 - 01:23 PM, dit :

Dear brothers and Sisters, Ramadan Kareem to all of you and may Allah grant us success! May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and Companions!

In this month of Ramadan, my thoughts and prayers are for my people in East Africa suffering the worst drought ever, killing 10 children every day, where millions people are facing a devastating lack of food and water..

Masha allah, Muslims and no-muslim around the world have donated huge amounts of money to help our people..

I was watching Islam Channel last night and they were raising money to help our people.. I could see and hear kids calling to donate 5pounds, 10 pounds...that was beautiful.
The program was organized by Islamic Aid and they were showing how they will spend the money

125 pounds = to hire 10 000 litres tanker which will provide water to 200 families

250 pounds = nutrition aid to save lives of 5 malnourished childre

525 pounds = maternity kit for 15 pregnant mothers to deliver safely

2065 pounds= shallow tube well, providing clean water for up to 125 families

11 500 pounds = community water system to benefit up to 1000 families

at the same time, I see our Somali cheicks every night on Universal TV, Somali Channel, HCTV and Royal TV, asking people to donate for building Masjids in different Cities in the UK.. People are generous and they donate generously...Masha allah... IT is very important to have your own Masjids and I was really happy to see our people donated 1 700 000 pounds to have their own masjid in London 2 years ago

Right now, I see our cheikhs trying to raise 400 000 pounds for a new masjid in Leiceister...

But I would like to ask questions without offending anyone.

Is is really important now to prioritize buildings news masjids while The Horn of Africa is facing what has been called the worst drought in 60 years, with an estimated 12.4 million people urgently needing food.

Where is the priority now? Am I committing a sin if I raise questions about the timing of raising money for a masjid while people are dying...

Do these poor people need water to drink or a place for worship?

Our religion is very flexible and allows you to pray anywhere on any terrain, as long as the place is clean...which means an empty field...
we can pray in our own houses, we can teach our kids the benefit of islam in our houses....

but right now, I think we should focus on helping our people, then later, build new masjids.... Ilahayow iga dambi dhaf, haddi aan khaldamay...

I know that our people in the UK ( specially mothers) will call the TV channels and will donate for example the 400 000 pounds needed to build a masjid in leicester... but Imagine what that kind money could do if spent with something else like Well... it could create 193 shallow tube well providing clean water to 24213 families...
or
400 000:11500 = 34 community water system to benefit up to 34 000 families...

or saves life 8000 malnourished kids.

Ya allah, Please forgive me if I offended anyone with my questions and Ya allah, Forgive me Allah
For the wrongs I have done , For anger I shouldn't have Against anyone

'Allaahmma anta rabbee laa elaaha illaa ant. Anta khalaqtanee wa ana 'abduka wa ana 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastata't. A'oothu bika min sharri ma sana't. Aboo'u laka bi ni'matika alayya wa aboo'u laka bi thambee. Faghfir lee. Fa innahoo laa yaghfiruth-thunooba illaa ant.'

As-Salaam-O-Allaikum-Wa-Rehmatullahi-Wa-Barakatuhu! Brothers and Sisters in Islam, Hope this mail finds you all in the best of health and eman, Insha'AllAH!

I believe the priority should be saving kids.

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 22 août 2011 - 09:02

Salam aleikom,

I think you should not apologize, Brother. It is not a sin to ask questions about what has to be the priority for Somalis; do they have to raise money to build mosques or to save lives. Lives must be saved first.
Better future for our kids.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 23 août 2011 - 03:46

I think, you’re missing the main-point here, during the last few weeks the money raised from the mosque goers for starving Somalis is more than the money raise for the mosques, so obviously if there are no mosques it would have been difficult to raise money in a record time as we have seen so far. But also I think the choice of the donor must be respected, no–one has a right to tell anybody what is the priority for his or her money.
Ramadaan Kariim

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 23 août 2011 - 03:47 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   SuperMn Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-juin 11

Posté 23 août 2011 - 09:39

Je ne connais pas très bien les émissions de universaltv mais je peux vous certifier qu’il y’a une émission sur HCTV qui fait des collectes des dons pour les personnes touchées par la famine. Elle est présentée par un grand cheikh et diffusée chaque jour à l’heure du <<foutour>>. Je ne pense pas qu’on puisse reprocher quoique ce soit aux somaliens, Ils se sont mobilisés assez rapidement et ont donnés généreusement et fraternellement. :)
Je suis Dieu, je suis créature; je suis Seigneur, je suis serviteur
Emir Abdelkader

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1