Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 22 juillet 2011 - 08:33

Kalamaan (1)

“Kalamaan.” is the name of a character in Nuruddin Farah’ novel “SECRETS.” I always remember this odd word because it made me smile when I came across it two years ago. First, I heard it for the first in my life. Second, it was amazing to call someone Kalamaan as Nurrudin did.The name literally means “To disagree.” It shows two contradicting views of two or group of people. Every view or person is opposite to the other. They cannot get along with one another. They cannot Agree on anything because they are different.

In Somalia, al Shabaab and the ordinary Somalis have become “Kalamaan.” For one reason. Leaders of Al Shabaab still dream of ruling the South. and certainly they have other agendas to invade other areas and regions to occupy. But the ordinary Somalis who live under their extreme blockade view things from a different angle. Their children are dying of famine. They are in dire need of food and shelter. They no longer care about “Jihad against infidels!!!.” In Al Shabaab’s terms “ the infidel.” Means “The whole world” … including the TFG and Somalis living outside their territories.
When you hungry you don't give a damn about anything else. you just get up and look for bread as those Somalis did. Al Shabaab wants them to stay but they flee... this is what the word Kalamaan stands for.

In 2000, Darar Omar Ahmed “Jaalle” wrote a song. It was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. its title was “Ummaddu way daallantahay” “ The Nation(Somalia) is exhausted.”

Here are some lines;
Ummaddu way daallantahay, (the nation is dog-tired)
Dar-xumo way soo martee, (She has been through hard times)
Dabiib bay u baahantahay, (She longs for a quick remedy)
Hoggaan isku duba-ridiyo, (That is, a good leadership..
Dhismiyo dawlad bay rabtaa, (She needs a government to rebuild…
………………………………………
Inay degganaan heshiyo, (She looks for stability)
Dugsi iyo nabad bay rabtaa! (For peace and shelter)
…………………………………….
GARGAAR LOO SOO DIRIYO, (This nation sends out an SOS for aid
GURMAD DEGDEGEY RABTAA! (and for an immediate rescue!
………………………………………
(Deegaan band, 2000, arta Somali Peace Conference)

That was eleven years ago.But that nation is still tired. Now, it really saddens me to hear that same SOS from International news agencies saying there is a famine in Somalia. Somalia is and has always been a bleeding wound in this region. It is not enough to put a bandage around that wound instead of cleaning it first…
Yes. Give food and shelter to the needy. But it is high time to help Somalis be safe in their own country.

Better future for our kids.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 24 juillet 2011 - 01:19

I think, you’ve been reading how the western media has been sensationalizing the behaviours of drought stricken Somalis, it is unimaginable state of mind of dying slowly and hopelessly, this is how some of the western media reported to their reader.

Citation

Mr Liban watched in horror as one suicidal man in Lower Shabelle slashed open his own stomach. ‘All his animals had died and his harvests run out, and he’d gone into a nearby town to beg but got no assistance,’ Mr Liban told our reporter. ‘He came back, took a knife and stabbed himself but didn’t die – people had to run and get help, then take him to a nurse.’
His desperation is even more marked because his Muslim faith judges suicide ‘the most abominable act’.

Sadly the reporter seems to have been suggesting that this could be one scenario that Muslims could opt out their own faith.

Somalis have been a hostage for Al-Shabaab group (in a classical hostage scenario, the life of the hostage is the priority number one). US government, the policemen of world didn’t care about the 10 million Somali hostages, on contrary US has decided and carefully planned to starve or chock to dead both Al-Shabaab group and 10 million Somalis together by not only forcibly imposing aid sanction, but also explicitly instructing the other donors not to help Somalis.

Aid agencies have criticized the United States and other Western governments for failing to respond quickly enough to the more than 10 million people in need in drought-ravaged areas of the Horn of Africa. The worsening drought, which forecasters have warned about for months, is being described as the worst in the region in six decades.

The disaster we are dealing isn’t the first man-made famine in the region, if you recall “we’re the world, we’re the children.....” that famine was in part the direct responsibility western policy particularly US government. The US government sacrificed millions of Ethiopians to win the cold-war.

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 24 juillet 2011 - 01:24 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 28 juillet 2011 - 08:46

Kalamaan (2)

Our ancestors buried their dead in a decent way. They honoured them, visited their graves and prayed for them. This was the case for hundreds of years. I myself know where my great great grand-father was buried. I mean the father of my 16th grand-father. That is my grand-father No. 17. In my family tree. And maybe if I thoroughly look for the tombs of those beyond that number, I will find them.

I am saying this because we have had a great tradition to remember them throughout history. This tradition is still there. You can notice it even in the streets of Djibouti. When there is a funeral convoy, all cars and vehicles stop or slow down to show respect to the dead…
Now, the “Kalamaan” is how Al Shabaab and their allies from Al Qaida ill-treat and destroy the burial places of Oulama’a and sheikhs of Somali people.

Al shabaab know they are not welcome. So they carry masks on their faces. They know they are aliens who don’t belong to this beautiful nation; Somalia, and because of that they have brought their own black flag instead of Somali light blue flag.
Their mysterious cult is really out of the ordinary. Their mission is to kill not to spare life. Their goal is to destroy not to build. They have nothing to give to the world except terror and hatred. These people should not have a safe haven in our region. They did not have to set their feet in Somalia in the first place.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Arreh Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
16-novembre 04
Interests:
speculation contemplative, extatique

Posté 29 juillet 2011 - 12:03

Voir le messageking(1), le 28 July 2011 - 05:46 PM, dit :

Kalamaan (2)

Our ancestors buried their dead in a decent way. They honoured them, visited their graves and prayed for them. This was the case for hundreds of years. I myself know where my great great grand-father was buried. I mean the father of my 16th grand-father. That is my grand-father No. 17. In my family tree. And maybe if I thoroughly look for the tombs of those beyond that number, I will find them.

I am saying this because we have had a great tradition to remember them throughout history. This tradition is still there. You can notice it even in the streets of Djibouti. When there is a funeral convoy, all cars and vehicles stop or slow down to show respect to the dead…
Now, the “Kalamaan” is how Al Shabaab and their allies from Al Qaida ill-treat and destroy the burial places of Oulama’a and sheikhs of Somali people.

Al shabaab know they are not welcome. So they carry masks on their faces. They know they are aliens who don’t belong to this beautiful nation; Somalia, and because of that they have brought their own black flag instead of Somali light blue flag.
Their mysterious cult is really out of the ordinary. Their mission is to kill not to spare life. Their goal is to destroy not to build. They have nothing to give to the world except terror and hatred. These people should not have a safe haven in our region. They did not have to set their feet in Somalia in the first place.

I have recently heard some news published in the Daily Telegraph that Al-Shabab are furious against the Samboussa traditionnally consumed during Ramadhan, and the reason is shape of the poor Sambousa reminds them the christian Cross so they are planning a ban on Samboussa, seriously...
Ma Maman
Mine intarissable d'amour et de tendresse pour moi
Apres Allah et Son Messager a la cime des origines de mes emois
En realite maman tu es ma principale porte d'entree vers la felicite divine
Ceci corrobore par tant de hadiths authentiques et nullement une chose vaine
Arreh

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 29 juillet 2011 - 03:57

Voir le messageking(1), le 28 July 2011 - 06:33 PM, dit :

Al shabaab know they are not welcome. So they carry masks on their faces

so true King ..but seriously doesnt this whole Alshabaab thing look too fake, kind of a goofy trick being played in front of our eyes? They look more like some shitty mercenaires paid to play a certain spooky role in Somalia's nightmare, rather then an actual factual and serious political milicia.

I dont know for u people but for me one pic comes to mind when I hear Alshabaab stories in the news

Image IPB

clowns because news about them are always funny ( the ban on bras, soccer, science, and now the samboussa ban :lol: :lol: ) and spooky.. well because of their obvious crimes.

So sad though..

Ce message a été modifié par une sista - 29 juillet 2011 - 04:18 .

*Best Definition of Life (by the Creator of the Game Himself SWT )
"Sachez que la vie présente n’est que J.E.U, amusement, vaine parure, une course à l’orgueil entre vous et une rivalité dans l’acquisition des richesses et des enfants. Elle est en cela pareille à une pluie: la végétation qui en vient émerveille les cultivateurs, puis elle se fane et tu la vois donc jaunie; ensuite elle devient des débris. Et dans l’au-delà, il y a un dur châtiment, et aussi pardon et agrément d’Allah. Et la vie présente n’est que jouissance trompeuse. " Coran sourate 57, verset 20

*"Allah élèvera en degrés ceux d’entre vous qui auront cru et ceux qui auront reçu LE SAVOIR." Coran sourate 58, verset 11

*"No problem can be solved from the same level of CONSCIOUSNESS that created it." Albert Einstein
*" There are only 2 ways to live your life: one is as if nothing is a miracle and the other is as if EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE " Albert Einstein
*" Dieu ne joue pas aux dés" Albert Einstein
*" Ce que nous appelons realite n est qu'illusion.. mais une tres forte illusion qui persiste quand meme" Albert Einstein
*"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details." Albert Einstein

* "Shift your consciousness to God Consciousness and everything else will follow" by me :)

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 29 juillet 2011 - 05:16

Voir le messageArreh, le 28 July 2011 - 09:03 PM, dit :

I have recently heard some news published in the Daily Telegraph that Al-Shabab are furious against the Samboussa traditionnally consumed during Ramadhan, and the reason is shape of the poor Sambousa reminds them the christian Cross so they are planning a ban on Samboussa, seriously...

kkkkkkkkkkk!
so funny and ridiculous. theirs is a crazy war that tends to ban everything; clothes, food, sports, cinema, TV and video sets,...

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 29 juillet 2011 - 05:21

Voir le messageune sista, le 29 July 2011 - 12:57 AM, dit :

so true King ..but seriously doesnt this whole Alshabaab thing look too fake, kind of a goofy trick being played in front of our eyes? They look more like some shitty mercenaires paid to play a certain spooky role in Somalia's nightmare, rather then an actual factual and serious political milicia.

I dont know for u people but for me one pic comes to mind when I hear Alshabaab stories in the news

Image IPB

clowns because news about them are always funny ( the ban on bras, soccer, science, and now the samboussa ban :lol: :lol: ) and spooky.. well because of their obvious crimes.

So sad though..

you are right, Sis. they behave like vampires from the underground world. Dr. Frankeinstein's monster.

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   issah Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
14-novembre 06

Posté 29 juillet 2011 - 08:46

salam a tous ,une petite interview de abou mansour (al shabab)

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   issah Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
14-novembre 06

Posté 29 juillet 2011 - 10:31

Petite analyse de la somalie trouver sur le site de malek chebel

Citation

L’imbroglio somalien : les forces politico-religieuses en présence dans la Somalie de 2011

Dans notre dernière analyse sur la situation somalienne, on a vu qu’au mois de février 2009, les Somaliens avaient élu un Gouvernement issu d’une véritable fusion entre les Islamistes de l’Alliance de Re-libération Somalienne (dite ARS- Djibouti) et le Gouvernement fédéral de transition (TFG). Ce bloc gouvernemental, présidé par le Sheikh Sharif Ahmed, un imam modéré d’obédience soufie, tentait de redresser un pays en pleine dérive et miné par les divisions clanico-ethniques. Nous avions également dit que ce nouveau gouvernement TFG, du Sheikh Sharif , bien établi à Mogadishio et soutenu par l’Union Africaine, était politiquement et militairement contesté par un mouvement de jeunesse islamiste rigoriste dit harakat al-Shabab al-islami. Or, vers l’automne 2010, la situation en Somalie s’est compliquée et a vu la montée en puissance de ce mouvement d’al-Shabab et d’autres courants ou groupes, jusque là discrets et peu influents. Nous pensons au Hizb al Islam, à Ahl al-Sunna wal Jama’a et à d’autres groupes claniques. De facto, ces mouvements s’accaparent progressivement la souveraineté territoriale et financière de la Somalie et ne laissent au gouvernement du Sheikh Sharif que le contrôle de quelques arpents de terre à Mogadishio et une base militaire de l’UNISOM (troupes de maintien de la paix de l’Union Africaine).

Examinons-les un par un :

Dès le deuxième semestre 2010, jusqu’à nos jours, on constate que le mouvement des jeunes salafistes : harakat al-Shabab al-islami s’est considérablement renforcé sur la scène politico-religieuse somalienne. Il contrôle désormais de grandes portions du territoire somalien, dont le Sud du pays avec son port stratégique et lucratif de Kismayo. En plus des revenus portuaires, les al-Shabab bénéficient des aides financières substantielles d’une frange de la diaspora somalienne vivant dans les pays pétroliers du Golfe et des richissimes arabes de la région (Arabie-Saoudite, Emirats Arabes, Qatar, etc…). La structure du mouvement al-Shabab s’est renforcée au fil du temps. Il est à remarquer que sa « morphologie » est très peu analysée par les observateurs de l’islamisme africain. Je vais en donner quelques éléments, afin de permettre au lecteur de mieux se faire une idée sur la nature de cette organisation.

La structure d’al-Shabab ressemble à celle de la plupart des organisations rigoristes arabo-islamiques (Frères musulmans, Hizb ut- Tahrir, etc.). Elle est pyramidale et a pour base une grande assemblée de militants dits moudjahiddines, anciens partisans de l’ì’tissam (ex. Ittihad), de qutbistes, d’anciens des Unions des courts de charia (Sharia Courts), de djihadistes immigrés de la deuxième génération somalienne d’Amérique, de Grande-Bretagne et du monde arabe, de Yéménites et d’Arabes… Cette structure de base a « élu », par le processus de la bai’a (allégeance), une hiérarchie de commandement suprême dite Majlis al-Choura (conseil consultatif) composé des membres suivants :1) Fuad Shangolé et 2) Ahmad Abdi Godane (l’un des deux est probablement président/raïs du majlis), 3) Mukhtar Robow dit Abu Mansur (porte parole), 4) Hassan al-Turki, 5) Haji Jama (al-Afghani), 6) Hashi Muhamad Farah, 7) Hassan Afra. Notons qu’il existe d’autres dirigeants, mais ils ne sont révélés qu’au gré du hasard.

S’agissant des territoires contrôlés par les différentes factions d’ al-Shabab, on peut dire que : Mukhtar Robow est dominant parmi les clans Rahanwein de Bay, Baykool, ainsi que la Juba Valley ; tandis que Hassan al-Turki maîtrise les régions du Lower Juba, Kismayo, voire le Lower Shabele, le Middle Shabele est aussi sous contrôle de plusieurs factions d’ al-Shabab; et Haji Jama al-Afghani domine la région de Galkayo et quelques villages environnants, qu’il investit pendant de courtes périodes. Enfin, le central Galgadud, et le district de Mataban dans la région de Hiraan seraient aussi en main d’al-Shabab.

Parallèlement au mouvement al-Shabab et au gouvernement du Sheikh Sharif, on trouve aussi deux forces politico religieuses : le Hizb al-Islam (Parti musulman) et d’Ahl al-Sunna wal Jama’a .

Le Hizb al-Islam est dirigé par un chef panislamiste, le Sheikh H.D. Aweys. Il est essentiellement soutenu par Asmara (Erythrée) et par des hommes d’affaires wahhabites du Golf. La formation du Hizb al-Islam est farouchement anti éthiopienne. Elle s’organise aussi autour de quelques membres du Conseil des puissants chefs de clans Hawiye. Ces derniers disposent également de miliciens expérimentés.

Quant à la formation d’Ahl al-Sunna wal Jama’a, elle est composée de puissantes milices mystiques. Cette organisation est influencée par les confréries soufies de la Qadiriya internationale et par l’ordre soufi de l’Ahmadya locale. Ces soufis-guerriers (ou « moines-guerriers ») contrôlent des zones géographiques importantes de l’ensemble du territoire somalien. Ils sont farouchement opposés au « déviationnisme » politico-religieux du wahhabisme, du takfir et de l’extrémisme prôné par les idéologues d’Al-Qaida. Ils ont des ramifications à l’échelle internationale (Syrie, Egypte, Soudan, Somalie, Pakistan….).

Aujourd’hui, la Somalie est devenue le théâtre de discrètes interventions occidentales de type militaro-sécuritaire, mais les populations somaliennes ont surtout besoin de biens essentiels à leur survie (nourriture, soins médicaux, éducation, etc.…). Les circuits commerciaux traditionnels somaliens ont été déstructurés et cassés par la guerre. Cette situation extrêmement déprimante a besoin d’être réévaluée et redynamisée par la communauté internationale et les organisations humanitaires.

Une nouvelle médiation vigoureuse et accompagnée d’une aide véritable au développement devrait être tentée par l’ONU, l’Union Européenne et les organisations régionales (Organisation de la Conférence Islamique, Union Africaine ou les ONG’s) en Somalie. La réussite d’une médiation entre les protagonistes somaliens devrait passer par la puissante diaspora installée au Kenya, à Djibouti, en Erythrée, en Ethiopie, au Soudan et dans toute l’Europe (notamment à Londres) et en Amérique.

http://www.malekcheb...:oiil&Itemid=37

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 02 août 2011 - 04:18

Only a fool thinks that no harm will come to his sheep.

That is the conclusion of the article(please click here) appeared in the Washington Post, the author non-other than the creator of Kalamaan character, the celebrated author Nuraddin Farah.

Well the article is precisely catered for Occident nations; Nuruddin pointed out the American mission has failed when the US played in the hands of the so-called Warlords ion early 90’s, he reiterate the historical-anecdote the Somalis has been hostage for the so-called Warlord, but he fail to say that nation is hostage for different kind of group Al-Shabaab and the arch-enemy of Al-Shabaab US fails to differentiate the general population and Al-Shabaab.

Nuraddin said that The United Nations rewarded the warlords with undeserved honor, describing them as leaders instead of treating them as criminals. The warlords were invited into a series of national reconciliation conferences to form a government. But one need to ask himself or herself who is the United Nations accountable for, it is whoever pays the chunk of its budget and that is only one country in the world.

The world communities come into a consensus that drought-stricken Somalis need aeroplanes to drop food aid from sky, who would imagine that somebody may bomb Somalis to death and destruction from the sky!

The ambivalent US policy toward Somalia seems that it’s collectively punishing Somalis by creating unnecessary food aid sanction, the US food aid sanction toward Somalia also coincided the early serious signs of drought from last year. The US policy toward Somalia is creating disunity in various regions of Somalia for long-term by explicitly supporting misguided separatist entities.

There are three vicious enemies ravaging Somalia right now, they’re Al-Shabaab, Occident countries and the drought, I think it wouldn’t right strategy to just only focus one enemy among many―while the others are equally destructive if not more both in short and long-term.

Ramadaan Karim

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 02 août 2011 - 04:21 .

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 05 août 2011 - 02:37

Voir le messageking(1), le 28 July 2011 - 08:46 PM, dit :

Kalamaan (2)

Image IPB

labo222@googlemail.com

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 06 août 2011 - 09:49

Al shabaab have been defeated...
Mogadishu is free at last.

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 20 août 2011 - 02:44

Voir le messageking(1), le 06 August 2011 - 06:49 PM, dit :

Al shabaab have been defeated...
Mogadishu is free at last.

wow great news macha Allah

I hope they are out for good , somalian people deserve better than those crazy clowns
*Best Definition of Life (by the Creator of the Game Himself SWT )
"Sachez que la vie présente n’est que J.E.U, amusement, vaine parure, une course à l’orgueil entre vous et une rivalité dans l’acquisition des richesses et des enfants. Elle est en cela pareille à une pluie: la végétation qui en vient émerveille les cultivateurs, puis elle se fane et tu la vois donc jaunie; ensuite elle devient des débris. Et dans l’au-delà, il y a un dur châtiment, et aussi pardon et agrément d’Allah. Et la vie présente n’est que jouissance trompeuse. " Coran sourate 57, verset 20

*"Allah élèvera en degrés ceux d’entre vous qui auront cru et ceux qui auront reçu LE SAVOIR." Coran sourate 58, verset 11

*"No problem can be solved from the same level of CONSCIOUSNESS that created it." Albert Einstein
*" There are only 2 ways to live your life: one is as if nothing is a miracle and the other is as if EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE " Albert Einstein
*" Dieu ne joue pas aux dés" Albert Einstein
*" Ce que nous appelons realite n est qu'illusion.. mais une tres forte illusion qui persiste quand meme" Albert Einstein
*"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details." Albert Einstein

* "Shift your consciousness to God Consciousness and everything else will follow" by me :)

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1