djibnet.com: We Have Seen Rambo I Talking-Pictures - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

We Have Seen Rambo I Talking-Pictures Produced by RPP & Directed by Piggy Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 09 février 2011 - 08:09

Well we’ve seen the Oscar winner Rambo I movie acted by A. Hamarayteh , last seen in Mini Hollywood Malkaajabto few miles west of Ganda-depot the birth place of Piggy.

The new Rambo II actor
Image IPB
Rambo II movie produced by Parallel government of Odette de Chihuahua and Directed By Piggy
The new actor of Rambo II movie Mohamed Warsame Ragueh former judge who served as president of the Court of First Instance in 1994 president of the appellate courts in 2000 and chairman of the constitutional council in 2005 before being replaced in 2009.

According to Djibouti 24 the Government affiliated website, Ahmed Warsame believes he is sufficiently “courageous “and” integrity “to stand for election and meets all criteria required by the constitution, he likes to describe as a child prodigy, but he has forgotten that he was few lucky privilege kids when he says “ I was schooled at the age of 5, I was the youngest bachelor at 17 (editor’s note he holds a tray literary) and I was the youngest magistrate at the age of 24”…….. NIN ISFAANIYAY WAA RI IS ………………

He is the first candidate that makes to the list of the upcoming Presidential election with any objection of the restless regime, and he is the second candidate to hold his announcement in Sheraton Hotel after the old-timer Aden Roble Awale that itself speaks volume.

The producer of the movie definitely inserted it’s interest for a long-term when the candidate Warsame said “ The project which is essential for me is the principal recognition of the self-declared Somaliland “ . Recently relationship of the self-declared Somaliland and Djibouti is improving, self-declared Somaliland government throw the support behind Piggy to stand illegal 3rd term.

The other point that producer is interested in is plan B, state that is function that they can easily mingle with and accepted naturally in case that Djibouti becomes hell on earth for parallel Government.

The main point that Ahmed Warsame was chosen by the producer of the movies to become Rambo II movie actor, is to spoil the campaign mode of Aden Roble and A. Boreh and divide the voting masses of Odax-gob, in other words if there is a lot of Odax-gob voters equally there is a lot fo Odax-gob AOR KIRAALEH in town.

Free and fair election without gimmick

http://www.labo22.wordpress.com
Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 09 février 2011 - 09:39

My apology, it was a mix of pic.
Well we’ve seen the Oscar winner Rambo I movie acted by A. Hamarayteh , last seen in Mini Hollywood Malkaajabto few miles west of Ganda-depot the birth place of Piggy.

The new Rambo II actor
Image IPB
Rambo II movie produced by Parallel government of Odette de Chihuahua and Directed By Piggy
The new actor of Rambo II movie Mohamed Warsame Ragueh former judge who served as president of the Court of First Instance in 1994 president of the appellate courts in 2000 and chairman of the constitutional council in 2005 before being replaced in 2009.

According to Djibouti 24 the Government affiliated website, Ahmed Warsame believes he is sufficiently “courageous “and” integrity “to stand for election and meets all criteria required by the constitution, he likes to describe as a child prodigy, but he has forgotten that he was few lucky privilege kids when he says “ I was schooled at the age of 5, I was the youngest bachelor at 17 (editor’s note he holds a tray literary) and I was the youngest magistrate at the age of 24”…….. NIN ISFAANIYAY WAA RI IS ………………

He is the first candidate that makes to the list of the upcoming Presidential election with any objection of the restless regime, and he is the second candidate to hold his announcement in Sheraton Hotel after the old-timer Aden Roble Awale that itself speaks volume.

The producer of the movie definitely inserted it’s interest for a long-term when the candidate Warsame said “ The project which is essential for me is the principal recognition of the self-declared Somaliland “ . Recently relationship of the self-declared Somaliland and Djibouti is improving, self-declared Somaliland government throw the support behind Piggy to stand illegal 3rd term.

The other point that producer is interested in is plan B, state that is function that they can easily mingle with and accepted naturally in case that Djibouti becomes hell on earth for parallel Government.

The main point that Ahmed Warsame was chosen by the producer of the movies to become Rambo II movie actor, is to spoil the campaign mode of Aden Roble and A. Boreh and divide the voting masses of Odax-gob, in other words if there is a lot of Odax-gob voters equally there is a lot fo Odax-gob AOR KIRAALEH in town.

Free and fair election without gimmick

http://www.labo22.wordpress.com

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 09 février 2011 - 10:13 .

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 10 février 2011 - 05:44

Aha ! I see it now you don’t want other Djiboutians to run for presidency except …
Anyway, I don’t think man will have enough voters to challenge IOG for many reasons;

a) many Djiboutians believe he is not sincere in this as you said they think he has been given a go-ahead green light from The President to play a double-faced role in the upcoming elections.
B) I watched his press conference last this week and it seems he is confused a little bit. The way he behaved (his body gestures!) and his mixture of ideas made me realize he was not normal.
c) He has no good reputation in terms of his personal conduct or his mistakes in the past. For example, his role in oppressing the opposition leaders when he worked at the High Court. He even divorced his wife, daughter of a famous politician to satisfy someone there if I was not mistaken.

This does not mean he has not the right to be president because as long as he is Djiboutian, he is entitled, like all other Djiboutians, to participate in the elections as a candidate. Only the polls will tell us who wins and who does not.

who is the other guy :P ? it is you, right? heeheheh! just kidding.

Peace and Respect for Djiboutians.

Ce message a été modifié par king(1) - 10 février 2011 - 05:46 .

Better future for our kids.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 10 mars 2011 - 12:53

Image IPB

According to Djibouti24, government affiliated website plea the support of Mohamed Warsame(Rambo 2) just 2 days before closing deadline to register as presidential candidate. Well Rambo 2 can apply funding from Democracy International DI as the fake opponent of Piggy and enjoy his 15 munities fame.

Djibouti24 also said Rambo 2 has been intimidated by the regime, but the regime desperately needs at least one candidate to run for the upcoming presidential election. Not only to avoid one man-show, but also legitimise Piggy’s illegal third term candidacy after he unilaterally amended the social-contract.

Now, we’ve largely unknown selfish personality manipulated by the regime, without political party behind him, well the outcome will be as usual nearly 100% for Piggy but only difference this time a puppet candidate is completing with him.

As far international legitimacy is concern, Democracy international DI and USAID agency gained the funding, US tax payer money under the following wrong pretext.US agency DI downplayed the recent events in Djibouti and US governments so far kept their lips tight.

Citation

Djibouti’s 2011 Presidential and Regional elections are its third presidential election and second regional council election since gaining independence in 1977. These elections could serve as ag break with the status-quo and could introduce a level of competition and pluralism that has not been seen in Djibouti. Regional Council sehats, which are comprised of a number of non-party affiliated independent members, will be up for election and could provide the opportunity for broader participation at the local level. At the Presidential level, President Guelleh’s constitutional mandate ends in 2011 leaving the door open for new leadership.

Despite the change of circumstance (President Guelleh’s constitutional mandate ends in 2011 leaving the door open for new leadership), DI insist to legitimize dictator Piggy, and finance the upcoming ill-faded election, the opposition boycotted for the same reasons the change of circumstance.

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 10 mars 2011 - 12:55 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 10 mars 2011 - 08:26

MWR is at least a Djiboutian citizen. there is no problem I think if he runs for presidency. you can do the same...lol
you know I heard a rumor this evenig. they say Yacin Elmi Bouh is going to be an independent candidate for April elections :blink:
Better future for our kids.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 11 mars 2011 - 04:32

Image IPB

I think to some degree its true Waraabe Koraaye’s name is coming back again and again, even Djibouti24 the regime affiliated website propagated this kind of rumour just before March 4 rendezvous, the rumour seems to be holding when foreign minister Mahamoud Youssouf gave an interview the BBC about March 4 demonstration instead of Waraabe Koraaye, perhaps it’s a contingency plan or plan B in case....V.

But then again it’s too late for Waraabe Koraaye to file the application ( mamalkajaa ),the dead for the application come-and-gone. The dilemma of Waraabe Kuraaye is that he is yet to grow-up and becomes fully matured creature in order to represent his own kind. The last time he had supposed to faced his constituency to solve the disputed Issa representation of the ill-faded TFG, he didn’t only choose not engage directly and face the grievance of his own kind but also his behaviour antagonised the community elders.

The reality we are dealing for now, Rambo 2 is only the official candidate as Piggy himself admitted and said “You can chase hyenas (Waraabo-Yaasha) toward water but you can't make them drink.”....can hyenas drink salty water ...only if Piggy issues another Presidential decree to extend the deadline ......Lajiifiyaana Banaan, ......just because the hyenas are too slow-moving and also law to react.....because Waa Dhabar as they say in good old Somali.

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 11 mars 2011 - 04:34 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 07 mai 2011 - 01:54

Finally Rambo 2 admitted that he had bestowed his service to Piggy, it’s also obvious by now without him running the election Piggy wouldn’t have gained whatever little legitimacy he has.

Please stay-tune Rambo 3 talking-pictures production expected to be released in 2016!!!!!!

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 07 mai 2011 - 01:54 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 14 septembre 2011 - 03:02

On December 9/ 2009, visiting AF Deputy Assistant Secretary Das Wycoff met with Dileita, this is what Dileita had said when he was updating the visiting US government representative “Djibouti welcomes talk of a possible new opposition candidate for 2011 presidential elections, and he also said that the Government of Djibouti was discussing ways to allow opposition parties access to state-run media, even prior to the campaign period”.

Well it doesn't make sense to have a new opposition candidate without first creating a brand-new party from zero, but what Dileita meant was a independent candidate from nowhere.

At least We know now that the US government were fully aware of the create of Rambo 2, but the US response was not clear at that time, perhaps they didn't know who the new candidate might be .

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 14 septembre 2011 - 03:09 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 04 février 2012 - 06:26

RADD Rambo 3 Djibouti style or what....
Image IPB

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 04 février 2012 - 06:38 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 06 juin 2015 - 01:42

Mohamed Mouse Tour-Tour
Rambo III in the making
www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUn4axKd70A
Its also good to know how much was the payout of Rambo II to legit. Piggy's illegal 3rd term 20,000,000.00 FrDj $ 114,285 US dollars.
4th term CIDKALE MAAN KUDOORSANAYNAA....? seems that the population have given up hope
3rd term Awor daaley...........bio kuuma......
2nd term Kubood boob adaa booraneh

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 06 juin 2015 - 02:00 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 23 juillet 2015 - 03:00

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون
Rambo II is no longer with us
May Allah(SW) forgive him

labo222@googlemail.com

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1