djibnet.com: Fin Des Travaux D’Un Atelier De Formation En Matière De Lutte Contre L - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Fin Des Travaux D’Un Atelier De Formation En Matière De Lutte Contre L ... Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   diplomat101 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
28-décembre 09
Interests:
l'art contemporain

Posté 02 octobre 2010 - 08:22

Le directeur de la police nationale, le colonel Abdillahi Abdi, a présidé aujourd’hui la cérémonie de clôture d’un atelier de formation portant sur la lutte contre le terrorisme.

Animée par une équipe d’experts américains, cette formation était destinée à renforcer les capacités d’action de la police et de la gendarmerie nationale en matière de lutte contre le terrorisme.

Dix-neuf officiers et sous-officiers issus des rangs de la police et de la gendarmerie ont été conviés aux travaux de cet atelier dont l’objectif principal était axé sur le renforcement de la sécurité au niveau des frontières.

Des attestations ont été remises aux participants à la fin de la cérémonie de clôture de cet atelier de formation. =D> =D>

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 02 octobre 2010 - 09:31

La semaine prochaine c'est atelier hamberger et BBQ !! :lol:
"Le boeuf est lent..
Mais la terre est patiente"

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   diplomat101 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
28-décembre 09
Interests:
l'art contemporain

Posté 03 octobre 2010 - 05:16

Voir le messagethorgal, le 02 octobre 2010 - 09:31 , dit :

La semaine prochaine c'est atelier hamberger et BBQ !! :lol:

Garde a vous!!
Repos...
Vous pouvez disposer... :lol:

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 03 octobre 2010 - 08:03

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 03 October 2010 - 03:16 AM, dit :

Garde a vous!!
Repos...
Vous pouvez disposer... :lol:

C'est bien...
On voit que tu apprends vite des américains !!
Continue ...
:lol:

Ce message a été modifié par thorgal - 03 octobre 2010 - 08:05 .

"Le boeuf est lent..
Mais la terre est patiente"

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   EsCoBaR Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-juin 03

Posté 03 octobre 2010 - 11:44

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 02 octobre 2010 - 05:22 , dit :

Le directeur de la police nationale, le colonel Abdillahi Abdi, a présidé aujourd'hui la cérémonie de clôture d'un atelier de formation portant sur la lutte contre le terrorisme.

Animée par une équipe d'experts américains, cette formation était destinée à renforcer les capacités d'action de la police et de la gendarmerie nationale en matière de lutte contre le terrorisme.

Dix-neuf officiers et sous-officiers issus des rangs de la police et de la gendarmerie ont été conviés aux travaux de cet atelier dont l'objectif principal était axé sur le renforcement de la sécurité au niveau des frontières.

Des attestations ont été remises aux participants à la fin de la cérémonie de clôture de cet atelier de formation. =D> =D>

Lol Djibouti paradis des Atelier
I luv u like a Fat Kid luv Food
I rep my country

It's my duty to please that booty,
I luv u Djibooty!

Terre a Nous!

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 04 octobre 2010 - 01:03

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 02 October 2010 - 08:22 AM, dit :

Le directeur de la police nationale, le colonel Abdillahi Abdi, a présidé aujourd’hui la cérémonie de clôture d’un atelier de formation portant sur la lutte contre le terrorisme.

Animée par une équipe d’experts américains, cette formation était destinée à renforcer les capacités d’action de la police et de la gendarmerie nationale en matière de lutte contre le terrorisme.

Dix-neuf officiers et sous-officiers issus des rangs de la police et de la gendarmerie ont été conviés aux travaux de cet atelier dont l’objectif principal était axé sur le renforcement de la sécurité au niveau des frontières.

The above post by Goolewade in English

Citation

The director of the National Police, Colonel Abdillahi Abdi, today chaired the closing ceremony of a training workshop on the fight against terrorism.

Led by a team of U.S. experts, this training was to strengthen the capacities of action of the police and gendarmerie in the fight against terrorism.

Nineteen officers and non-commissioned officers from the ranks of the police and gendarmerie have been invited to this workshop whose main objective was focused on strengthening security at borders.

Certificates were distributed to participants at the end of the closing ceremony of this training workshop.

[img]http://labo22.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/dip.jpg Image IPB[/img]
Mr. Dip Doolwade has been shoooooooooooot by the New World Order!!!!!

Mr. Goolwade do you know Djibouti has no enemy other then occident countries? The region are increasingly becoming under direct US interference of the internal security agencies which are directly and indirectly working for them. For example the Kenyan and Ethiopia border security agencies perform biometric identification for every traveller who goes through their own country.

The data base collected by this naïve regional unelected administrations usually end-up in hands of third party, these rogue government like Djibouti, Ethiopia and Kenya then sell these valuable personal information normally to the US and other countries at bargain price.

Djibouti is only catching-up with the Ethiopians and Kenyans; it would a pity to claim that the Djiboutian people are to gain something about this training workshop on the fight against the so-called terrorism. On contrary the local security agencies are going to work force the US government and Djiboutian government has to pay their salaries.

The purpose for the training is to serve the US interest to control the human movement for specific faith group and Djiboutian people got the wrong stick of the end of the stick by contributing the US big-brother style on the internal affair of these weak State that their ruler don’t have the mandate of their own citizens.

These kinds of information gathering may put constrain on Somalis who live in occident country to move freely and visit their love in the region. The pressure has been felt by the Somalis who seek refuge in the occident countries. A lot people have been returned from Ethiopia and Kenya, Some Somalis who carries the occident country passports are illegally extradited by Kenyan authority to Ethiopia to face torture, illegal detention and some case disappearance.

So Djiboutian to became accessory and join this kind terror war machine is unacceptable at least in principle that can be promoted publicly, off course Piggy can do anything that he see as his personal interest to stay in power as he has been doing. If Piggy cares about his own Somali people as he publicly says, he wouldn’t have accept to take-in those Somalis rescued by western warship in a high-sea just to deport to Mogadishu. These poor Somali refugees fled from Djibouti to avoid facing a forcible repatriation to Somalia the war zone click here

http://www.afrol.com/articles/34686
Peace-on-earth
Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   diplomat101 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
28-décembre 09
Interests:
l'art contemporain

Posté 05 octobre 2010 - 02:12

No one want to read,see,and consult your blog!!!
Keep trying to answer to me and by the way you put the link of your blog at the end,so the people can visit you blog!!
Am i the superstar helping you to get a notoriety;you an your blog??(good point) :lol:

Try to get a relationship with Fluid first!!!

Start by the ground first!! =D>

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 05 octobre 2010 - 03:04

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 05 October 2010 - 02:12 AM, dit :

No one want to read,see,and consult your blog!!!
Keep trying to answer to me and by the way you put the link of your blog at the end,so the people can visit you blog!!
Am i the superstar helping you to get a notoriety;you an your blog??(good point) :lol:

Try to get a relationship with Fluid first!!!

Start by the ground first!! =D>

Image IPB Image IPB
Mr. Dip Doolwade has been shoooooooooooot by the New World Order!!!!!

This is nothing to do with my blog; it’s all about your stories that you posted here and you don’t have the slightest the clue behind it, that why you don’t know how to defend it in a civilized manner, again before you rephrase the regime propaganda at least take your time and study in-depth the subject. You have to be skeptical about anything that occident countries are trying to do for you, remember that they’re always bushing their agenda and also they an interest to be taken care.
“Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours” you don’t have to be CALAA XAALI always or shall we say WAANO DHALAN BAA KA’ADAG

http://labo22.wordpress.com
Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1