djibnet.com: Can Piggy Be Exonerated Of Any Crime By Means Of Alibi? - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Can Piggy Be Exonerated Of Any Crime By Means Of Alibi? Too many deliberate alibi of Piggy (I O G) to ignore Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 17 mai 2010 - 06:06

We can remember what happened to the Borreh Group of Companies while Piggy was attending the francophone summit in Canada, than mysterious death of the Colonel Boqoreh while Piggy was in Addis Ababa for surprise visit of undisclosed agenda and yet another deliberate absence of Piggy coincided with the plot to eliminate Aden Roble Awaleh.

The only credible opposition leader remain inside the country Adan Robleh will likely be the next victim of Piggy, although Piggy tried to kill Aden Robleh Awaleh many times before ,he miraculously survived including the classical psychological war fare of Piggy, will his luck be the same as Fidel Castro? history will tell us.

The plot was uncovered because too many people involved 9 Mamasan, Reer Cawl including Hashi-Afwayn, one might ask himself or herself why Hashi-afwayne, well he has a lot to lose, perhaps more than most of the Ba-Fourlabeh because he offended too many people the last one being Nimo Djama. Hashi-Afwayne is a bad a apple of Samaron tribe as they say DAMEER FARDO LA DAAQDAY FARAS BAY ISMOODA ,one needs to follow the good example of the others not rootless criminals.

Aden Roble Awaleh immediately took the proper precaution, and reported to all his relative and concerned parties to be vigilant he is now in a hiding, the Piggy's regime did not only deliberately stop to get into meeting venue for the constitution vote ,but also counted his vote was counted as absent while Djama Awled proxy vote was announced for the motion by house speaker Araoud.

Adan Roble was asked about circumstance surrounding the death of Col. Boqoreh and who will likely be behind that heinous act, well his interview with VOA , he accused the government is behind the killing, he elaborating the accusation of the suspicious circumstance of his usual loyal guards has been let go perhaps for the operation to eliminate him. in other word insider job has been carried way by the Djiboutian authority.

La Gendarmerie force has been influenced by the French, perhaps their chain-of-command has been infiltrated the by The French, one theory could be to weed-out any French agents is to take the top guy and work way down to the chain-of-command.

In case of emergency the French contingency plan to interfere any power struggle, the French natural choice could be Gendarmerie force to work its way of securing its interest. while the US could also use military, the core force that was trained in Ethiopia by the US as a part of Eastern Africa Standby Brigade (EASBRIG).

It would be an iron the first country that united and hosted the first joint training in its soil could however become the first country that may need their assistance. Djibouti is also the head quarter of IGAD and Yousuf Omar Guelleh the brother of the President is a public relation officer for IGAD, in case his brother is ousted , what would be the face-saving for that scenario? the population might also see IGAD as part of the repressive regime that also create animosity toward the organization.

Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 17 mai 2010 - 06:39 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   diplomat101 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
28-décembre 09
Interests:
l'art contemporain

Posté 17 mai 2010 - 06:37

Voir le messagelabo22, le 17 mai 2010 - 06:06 , dit :

We can remember what happened to the Borreh Group of Companies while Piggy was attending the francophone summit in Canada, than mysterious death of the Colonel Boqoreh while Piggy was in Addis Ababa for surprise visit of undisclosed agenda and yet another deliberate absence of Piggy coincided with the plot to eliminate Aden Roble Awaleh.

The only credible opposition leader remain inside the country Adan Robleh will likely be the next victim of Piggy, although Piggy tried to kill Aden Robleh Awaleh many times before ,he miraculously survived including the classical psychological war fare of Piggy, will his lack be to of Fidel Castro? history will tell us.

The plot was uncovered because too many people involved 9 Mamasan, Reer Cawl including Hashi-Afwayn, one might ask himself or herself why Hashi-afwayne, well he has a lot to lose, perhaps more than most of the Ba-Fourlabeh because he offended too many people the last one being Nimo Djama. Hashi-Afwayne is a bad a apple of Samaron tribe as they say DAMEER FARDO LA DAAQDAY FARAS BAY ISMOODA ,one needs to follow the good example of the others not rootless criminals.

Aden Roble Awaleh immediately took the proper precaution, and reported to all his relative and concerned parties to be vigilant he is now in a hiding, the Piggy's regime did not only deliberately stop to get into meeting venue for the constitution vote ,but also counted his vote was counted as absent while Djama Awled proxy vote was announced.

Adan Roble was asked about circumstance surrounding the death of Col. Boqoreh and who will likely be behind that heinous act, well his interview with VOA , he accused the government is behind the killing, he elaborating the accusation of the suspicious circumstance of his usual loyal guards has been let go perhaps for the operation to eliminate him. in other word insider job has been carried way by the Djiboutian authority.

La Gendarmerie force has been influenced by the French, perhaps their chain-of-command has been infiltrated the by The French, one theory could be to weed-out any French agents is to take the top guy and work way down to the chain-of-command.

In case of emergency the French contingency plan to interfere any power struggle, the French natural choice could be Gendarmerie force to work its way of securing its interest. while the US could also use military, the core force that was trained in Ethiopia by the US as a part of Eastern Africa Standby Brigade (EASBRIG).

It would be an iron the first country that united and hosted the first joint training in its soil could however become the first country that may need their assistance. Djibouti is also the head quarter of IGAD and Yousuf Omar Guelleh the brother of the President is a public relation officer for IGAD, in case his brother is ousted , what would be the face-saving for that scenario? the population might also see IGAD as part of the repressive regime that also create animosity toward the organization.

Peace-on-earth

That's bullshit!!!
You speaking about subject that you exceed!!Your comments are Erroneous...
you're lack of information,there is no link between your assertions, it's slander...
you can always relay lies, it is not going to wake the djibnautes..
MUST BE ON THE GROUND TO FIND THE TRUTH..... =D> =D> =D>
you can not solve these equations behind your p.c!!!!
aden robleh is part of the UMP....
IOG is the father of the nation, he went to USA for business meetings very important to defend the sovereignty of Djibouti against Eritrea.
All oppossants seeking to destabilize the government and do not care really the death of Colonel Bogoreh.
For them, it's one more reason to point the finger against the ump! =D> =D> =D>
If you're so touched by the death of Colonel, why the death of the colonel who was killed by Eritrea has not been a buzz ....???....
=D> =D> =D> =D>

Ce message a été modifié par diplomat101 - 17 mai 2010 - 06:38 .

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Zieg Heil Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-septembre 09

Posté 17 mai 2010 - 07:51

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 17 mai 2010 - 06:37 , dit :

That's bullshit!!!
you're lack of information,there is no link between your assertions, it's slander...
IOG is the father of the nation, he went to USA for business meetings very important to defend the sovereignty of Djibouti against Eritrea.
All oppossants seeking to destabilize the government and do not care really the death of Colonel Bogoreh.
If you're so touched by the death of Colonel, why the death of the colonel who was killed by Eritrea has not been a buzz ....???....
=D> =D> =D> =D>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waaayy...
Look at this shit! What an English...!
Diplomat101, If I could only see you at this very moment, lloollllll, ... well... I would have pointed my finger straight on you, mocking of you in the utmost extreme way...
:lol: :lol:
I think you've only learnt the very eulogy of your shity greedy master...

MX
[i][b]"If the freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." A.H

"I have more respect for the man who lets me know where he stands, even if he is wrong, than the one who comes like an angel while he is nothing but a devil..." MX

"On ne peut pas dévorer le diable sans en avoir avalé les cornes..." J.Staline[/b][/i]

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 17 mai 2010 - 07:59

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 17 May 2010 - 06:37 AM, dit :

That's bullshit!!!
=D> =D> =D> =D>

Mr. GOOLWADE you just need to read between the lines to find out the whole truth, you can't reject every thing that is real, we only hear from you that Piggy your father is going to see Secretary of UN regarding Eritrean affair, I'm afraid you father imagine things that is not real for example on EID speech, He said complete lie on Eid occasion SUBXAANALAAH , IOG said Eritrea support the Houti repel a group in Yemen.

People can solve sophisticated mystery, let along confuse Piggy your father as you said certain you can have a leaner, gentler , more caring father for your mother not someone like Piggy heavy weight and mentally challenged moron , after all whoever marries your mother is your uncle that is an old Somali saying, I guess HOYADAA BAA KU DHIB QABTA isn't it to have father like Piggy?.

Mr GOOLWADE you have a lot of posting of yours that need your immediate attention, give a chance to the forum users and answer the previous ones first while Piggy your father is away and remember the burden of prove of Piggy's so-called business trip is on.

Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 17 mai 2010 - 08:01 .

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 17 mai 2010 - 10:09

you know, labo, when you hate someone you always try to find worst brands to label him deliberately. these accusations can't be true if there is no evidence to rely on. it baseless or at least, say, speculations. Abdi Boqoreh is dead. he was killed and there are two stories; he committed a suicide (this is official) or he was assassinated (narrated by the opposition). Now who is to believe?

As long as we don't know what happened i stick to the first story because i am often optimstic!!!lol
Better future for our kids.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 17 mai 2010 - 11:07

Voir le messageking(1), le 17 May 2010 - 10:09 AM, dit :

you know, labo, when you hate someone you always try to find worst brands to label him deliberately. these accusations can't be true if there is no evidence to rely on. it baseless or at least, say, speculations. Abdi Boqoreh is dead. he was killed and there are two stories; he committed a suicide (this is official) or he was assassinated (narrated by the opposition). Now who is to believe?

As long as we don't know what happened i stick to the first story because i am often optimstic!!!lol

Mr king
I respect you, I even give you a proper title "Mr King".Although you defend Piggy you try your best not step in waste of Piggy, you know well if Piggy's stomach gets upset the whole city will be flooded, I admire the sleazy way that you avoid all the mess, so chill-out Mr King you're not like GOOLWADE or Mr. Affordable, in my humble opinion you could be batter Politian the Piggy and his surrounding.

Regarding the killing machine Piggy, I did made up, it is what the local opposition leader Aden Roble Awaleh said, everybody knows that Piggy never Shays way of eliminating his opposition, looking back the history the pattern the all his victims dead were strangely similar we will be posting later in details.

Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 17 mai 2010 - 11:09 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 17 mai 2010 - 06:31

Voir le messagelabo22, le 17 May 2010 - 08:07 AM, dit :

Mr king
I respect you, I even give you a proper title "Mr King".Although you defend Piggy you try your best not step in waste of Piggy, you know well if Piggy's stomach gets upset the whole city will be flooded, I admire the sleazy way that you avoid all the mess, so chill-out Mr King you're not like GOOLWADE or Mr. Affordable, in my humble opinion you could be batter Politian the Piggy and his surrounding.

Regarding the killing machine Piggy, I did made up, it is what the local opposition leader Aden Roble Awaleh said, everybody knows that Piggy never Shays way of eliminating his opposition, looking back the history the pattern the all his victims dead were strangely similar we will be posting later in details.

Peace-on-earth

I am glad you have said that word “Respect” though we still have different ways to say things.
Any deep analysis can reveal that we both fight for the same goal but I don’t think your style is a good one. I have already said this for many times and in different occasions.
I know there is a question mark in front of Abdi Boqoreh’s sudden death but what makes wonder is that you talk as if you were sure of this to be a homicide!!!!

On the other hand, the term “Eliminating the opposition” is rather confusing for I have never heard that President Ismail Omar Guelleh really killed someone or got involved in a crime. This is all about a war of words; rumours! Unfortunately, you have not told us even one case in which you have a clear-cut evidence to sound credible. You should be realistic, Labo, and respect who you are; an educated person who often listens to the inner voice of his conscience, who shoulders a heavy responsibility towards his people and his country.

I remember a friend (Waakan) that once said in a debate “Hati bourhanaka!” and it is my turn to tell you “Hati bourhanaka” lool!

Peace.
Better future for our kids.

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 17 mai 2010 - 07:19

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 16 May 2010 - 10:37 PM, dit :

That's bullshit!!!
=D> =D> =D> =D>

Poor thing ... Your translator needs a spanking. When you are short of words, clapping like a blind man never helps. Keep on sweating.
"Remember others in their quests to fulfill their own ambitions" Mona Minkara
"Until the power of love can overcome the love of power the world will not know peace" Unknown From a washroom wall lol
"Leaders must invoke an alchemy of great vision.” Henry Kissinger
"Be careful, Anais, abnormal pleasures kill the taste for normal ones." Eduardo
"From a sensitive woman's heart springs the hapiness of mankind." Khalil Gibran
"Tout est stereospecifique dans la vie." Dr Mezl
"Somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad." Russel Peters

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   diplomat101 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
28-décembre 09
Interests:
l'art contemporain

Posté 18 mai 2010 - 02:00

Voir le messageFluid, le 17 mai 2010 - 07:19 , dit :

Poor thing ... Your translator needs a spanking. When you are short of words, clapping like a blind man never helps. Keep on sweating.

Window chopper and politics are two different things!!!
Keep licking the window...
Clear it with your tongue :lol: :lol:
Then you can speak politics!!!! :lol: :lol:

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 18 mai 2010 - 04:26

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 17 May 2010 - 06:00 PM, dit :

Window chopper and politics are two different things!!!
Keep licking the window...
Clear it with your tongue :lol: :lol:
Then you can speak politics!!!! :lol: :lol:

Learn to respond to actual facts and question instead of turning around your little immature ways to avoid something so not hard to respond. And no, DO NOT COPY-PASTE PAPER-TOILET NEWS!!!!!

Since you are kin to show your lack in English. What do you know about my wardrobe? BTW, it is not your "Teacher" that fills it. Remember .... You are a "little teacher pet" with a minimal wage coughed up from a barbaric hands.
"Until the power of love can overcome the love of power the world will not know peace" Unknown From a washroom wall lol

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   diplomat101 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
28-décembre 09
Interests:
l'art contemporain

Posté 18 mai 2010 - 05:03

Voir le messageFluid, le 18 mai 2010 - 04:26 , dit :

Learn to respond to actual facts and question instead of turning around your little immature ways to avoid something so not hard to respond. And no, DO NOT COPY-PASTE PAPER-TOILET NEWS!!!!!

Since you are kin to show your lack in English. What do you know about my wardrobe? BTW, it is not your "Teacher" that fills it. Remember .... You are a "little teacher pet" with a minimal wage coughed up from a barbaric hands.

You don't know nothing about politics,I think you make mistake with manicure....
:lol:
But keep going!!! :P

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 18 mai 2010 - 06:08

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 17 May 2010 - 09:03 PM, dit :

You don't know nothing about politics,I think you make mistake with manicure....
:lol:
But keep going!!! :P

Keep sucking up .... so how minimum is your wage? What do you know about manicure? none. What do you about morality and integrity? none. I knows things that you will never know in a million years. What you got? Oh let me respond. My red velvet pumps. Yes, you are a sad piece.

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   diplomat101 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
28-décembre 09
Interests:
l'art contemporain

Posté 19 mai 2010 - 04:17

Voir le messageFluid, le 18 mai 2010 - 06:08 , dit :

Keep sucking up .... so how minimum is your wage? What do you know about manicure? none. What do you about morality and integrity? none. I knows things that you will never know in a million years. What you got? Oh let me respond. My red velvet pumps. Yes, you are a sad piece.

So far so good!!!
let the king talks,shorty!!!
Stay away from politics!!!
That's a good advice!! :P :P :P
I feel sorry to debate politics against something who don't know nothing about national politic!!
:P

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 19 mai 2010 - 04:19

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 18 May 2010 - 08:17 PM, dit :

So far so good!!!
let the king talks,shorty!!!
Stay away from politics!!!
That's a good advice!! :P :P :P
I feel sorry to debate politics against something who don't know nothing about national politic!!
:P

I feel sorry that you do not know how to debate at all... Keep on trying (and licking his feets).

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 24 mai 2010 - 06:17

Aden Robleh Awaleh published his the paper about attempt to assassinate him As elder statesman he gave warning that the consequence of the plot to assassinated him , and especially for Hashi-Afwayne if he wouldn’t restrain from being Piggys’ hit man, it might create a tension between Samaroon and Odaxgob, Aden Robleh also warned the communal war may escalate all-out war beyond Djiboutian border.

labo222@googlemail.com

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +