Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
28-décembre 09
Interests:
l'art contemporain

Posté 08 mai 2010 - 04:03

"Le destin bouleversant des migrants vers l'Europe
Je me suis toujours intéressé aux questions relatives à l'immigration, aux diasporas, à l'exil.
En 2001, je m'étais rendu à Sangatte où des centaines de clandestins venus d'Afghanistan, du Pakistan, d'Iran et d'ailleurs, échouaient dans le Centre de la Croix Rouge Internationale dans l'espoir de franchir la Manche vers l'Angleterre. A la nuit tombante, ils sortaient, tels de véritables fantômes errant, vers la ville ou vers le port pour tenter de se glisser dans un camion ou dans un bateau."

terrifiant!!!!!!!!

http://www.france5.f...malien-a-paris/

Ce message a été modifié par diplomat101 - 08 mai 2010 - 04:04 .

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 08 mai 2010 - 09:37

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 08 May 2010 - 02:03 AM, dit :

Je me suis toujours intéressé aux questions relatives à l'immigration, aux diasporas, à l'exil.
En 2001, je m'étais rendu à Sangatte où des centaines de clandestins venus d'Afghanistan, du Pakistan, d'Iran et d'ailleurs, échouaient dans le Centre de la Croix Rouge Internationale...

Tiens après avoir soutenu ton maître tu veux nous parler de ceux qui ont fui le régime du dictateur Iog ???
:P
"Le boeuf est lent..
Mais la terre est patiente"

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 08 mai 2010 - 05:29

Voir le messagediplomat101, le 08 May 2010 - 04:03 AM, dit :

En 2001, je m'étais rendu à Sangatte où des centaines de clandestins venus d'Afghanistan, du Pakistan, d'Iran et d'ailleurs, échouaient dans le Centre de la Croix Rouge Internationale dans l'espoir de franchir la Manche vers l'Angleterre. A la nuit tombante, ils sortaient, tels de véritables fantômes errant, vers la ville ou vers le port pour tenter de se glisser dans un camion ou dans un bateau."

terrifiant!!!!!!!!

http://www.france5.f...malien-a-paris/

Mr. Dip the refugees are also includes Djiboutian, Somalia, Ethiopian, Eritrean and Yemen. Sure it human misery, If you live in Djibouti haven noticed by now the Mass exodus from Ethiopia that are walking in arid land of Bdha-wayn and Badha-yar-toward Djibouti city. Although some remain in Djibouti t, but the rest set out their dangerous journey from Djibouti itself and Puntland to Yemen, From time to time unfortunately we only hear the ill-fade groups, mind you Mr. Dip there is another Mass exodus in North Africa toward Europe with equal magnitude.

Mr. Dip you didn’t only fail to explain the root cause of the refugees in general but also you and your dictators that you support are part of the problem that creates refugees from the first place. The latest manifesto that you published in this forum; you invited all Djiboutian expatriate to attend a support rally for Piggy new presidential decree of an open-end dictatorship. Isn’t Piggy the same dictator they fled from the first place? Mr Dip I'm afraid you are another Psycho or misguided GOOLWADE.

The Djiboutian expatiates face different kind of punishment, If the regime sees that person is a threat to its existence, the SDS quiet removes that person and to go back to western country he use to live, I could be one them sad but true!!!.

The following link are refugees from Djibouti posted by Mr Dip(Diplomat101)
http://www.djibnet.c...-pour-iog-2011/

Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 08 mai 2010 - 05:36 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 08 mai 2010 - 07:05

Mr. Dip the refugees are also includes Djiboutian, Somalia, Ethiopian, Eritrean and Yemen. Sure it human misery, If you live in Djibouti haven noticed by now the Mass exodus from Ethiopia that are walking in arid land of Bdha-wayn and Badha-yar-toward Djibouti city. Although some remain in Djibouti t, but the rest set out their dangerous journey from Djibouti itself and Puntland to Yemen, From time to time unfortunately we only hear the ill-fade groups, mind you Mr. Dip there is another Mass exodus in North Africa toward Europe with equal magnitude.

Mr. Dip you didn’t only fail to explain the root cause of the refugees in general but also you and your dictators that you support are part of the problem that creates refugees from the first place manybe you're not aware. The latest manifesto that you published in this forum; you invited all Djiboutian expatriate to attend a support rally for Piggy new presidential decree of an open-end dictatorship. Isn’t Piggy the same dictator they fled from the first place? Mr Dip I'm afraid you are another Psycho or misguided GOOLWADE.

The Djiboutian expatiates face different kind of punishment, If the regime sees that person is a threat to its existence, the SDS quietly removes that person and send him or her back to western country he or she use to live, I could be one them sad but true!!!.

Isn't ironic that the following link are refugees from Djibouti posted by Mr Dip(Diplomat101)to attend support rally of Piggy
http://www.djibnet.c...-pour-iog-2011/

Peace-on-earth

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 09 mai 2010 - 10:56

I think after 20 or 30 years, Somalia will be first in terms of human development and technology when the children of these refugees come back to homeland. you know they are in every corner of the Globe.
Better future for our kids.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 10 mai 2010 - 06:45

Voir le messageking(1), le 09 May 2010 - 10:56 AM, dit :

I think after 20 or 30 years, Somalia will be first in terms of human development and technology when the children of these refugees come back to homeland. you know they are in every corner of the Globe.

I think you're dreaming just like your boss Piggy, first you need to face the bitter reality, the people who were responsible for death and destruction of what use to be Somalia are still operating behind scene for more than 20 years and still active more ever, as you aware off nothing has changed, in fact the situation on ground is getting worst.perhaps whenever that evil force decides that it's about time to let the Somalis sort out their internal affair , the reality is that its impossible to be without interference day and age, just to be realistic the minimum interference, so any new government can help establish the governmental institution in order to help themselves and the population as whole.

There are millions of Somalis who either don't know what is a government or forget living under government, It will be a daunting task for any new government that will have to face. the Somalis that live in Occident Countries are not capable of functioning a lawless country without any institutions, most of under 30th are slowly losing the Somali language and culture, the first tool that you need to function of what use to be Somalia.

There is also a new strange phenomena, the same hidden force that had led Somalis mas migration to Occident Countries for first place are making it nearly impossible to return to their chaotic homeland, every Somalis who goes back to Somalia or simply stay away from his new adopted country at extended period of time anywhere around the world, he or she has to face an errogation as to where he or she have you been who he or she has been associated with and host scary questions, in near future there will not be any physical mixing of Somalis who lives what use to be Somalia and its expatriates. Somali people say NIN DAAD QAADAY WAA KU DAAYEY, the Somalis that you're talking about either will not be able to set foot what use to be Somalia or they will not be able to function for various reason mentioned above if the opportunity represent itself for them.

Mr. King Perhaps you know something that we don't know,so please enlighten us if there is any good news that we're missing, we like to be optimistic just like you and your boss Piggy.

Peace-on-earth

labo222@googlemail.com

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 15 mai 2010 - 10:47

Voir le messagelabo22, le 10 May 2010 - 03:45 AM, dit :

I think you're dreaming just like your boss Piggy, first you need to face the bitter reality, the people who were responsible for death and destruction of what use to be Somalia are still operating behind scene for more than 20 years and still active more ever, as you aware off nothing has changed, in fact the situation on ground is getting worst.perhaps whenever that evil force decides that it's about time to let the Somalis sort out their internal affair , the reality is that its impossible to be without interference day and age, just to be realistic the minimum interference, so any new government can help establish the governmental institution in order to help themselves and the population as whole.

There are millions of Somalis who either don't know what is a government or forget living under government, It will be a daunting task for any new government that will have to face. the Somalis that live in Occident Countries are not capable of functioning a lawless country without any institutions, most of under 30th are slowly losing the Somali language and culture, the first tool that you need to function of what use to be Somalia.

There is also a new strange phenomena, the same hidden force that had led Somalis mas migration to Occident Countries for first place are making it nearly impossible to return to their chaotic homeland, every Somalis who goes back to Somalia or simply stay away from his new adopted country at extended period of time anywhere around the world, he or she has to face an errogation as to where he or she have you been who he or she has been associated with and host scary questions, in near future there will not be any physical mixing of Somalis who lives what use to be Somalia and its expatriates. Somali people say NIN DAAD QAADAY WAA KU DAAYEY, the Somalis that you're talking about either will not be able to set foot what use to be Somalia or they will not be able to function for various reason mentioned above if the opportunity represent itself for them.

Mr. King Perhaps you know something that we don't know,so please enlighten us if there is any good news that we're missing, we like to be optimistic just like you and your boss Piggy.

Peace-on-earth

any misfortune has a positive side if we look at it from all dimensions and study its outcomes. I believe to have one culture and be confined in a small area in which contacts with other cultures are not good. now Their future is promising. one day Somalia will be the best country in East Africa. this is what I believe...because Somalia is going through some kind of self-recreation....this is natural you know and it won't take much time!

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 16 mai 2010 - 04:40

Voir le messageking(1), le 15 May 2010 - 10:47 AM, dit :

any misfortune has a positive side if we look at it from all dimensions and study its outcomes. I believe to have one culture and be confined in a small area in which contacts with other cultures are not good. now Their future is promising. one day Somalia will be the best country in East Africa. this is what I believe...because Somalia is going through some kind of self-recreation....this is natural you know and it won't take much time!

Frankly speaking there no such continuous misfortune, its more than three decades of a deliberate destruction and carefully planned chaos, when it’s going to end is trillion € question.
Somali people are not confined in a small area as you said, according to the Encyclopedia Britannica, Somali language are only language spoken the largest area in African sub-Sahara.

When it comes other ethnic integration one might say it’s happening faster than the existing Somali people can absorb, if you’re old enough to remember in 1970th Dire-dewa use to look like today’s Djibouti and Hargeisa.

Again you don’t want to touch the reality; Somalia is not going through some kind of self-recreation voluntarily but what use to be Somalia has been forced to undergo a barbaric policy to become subservient to one chosen group.

The last TFG government of Abdillahi Youssouf and Ali Guedi was the closest Somali government to Ethiopia, both leader were pro Ethiopia what happen after ward was history, one by one Ethiopia pull the rug under its loyal soldiers.

If it won’t take much time and you’re so confident, please give us estimation a year, 5years, a decade, perhaps a century, we love to know when the blood bath is going to end.

Peace-on-earth

labo222@googlemail.com

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 16 mai 2010 - 10:36

I agree with you on one thing ; 20 years with no central government is too much time to live and undergo its all problems ; however, I believe there is always a divine hand behind any natural or human disaster. It is sometimes difficult to understand but it is there. Remember the tsunami in Asia or ethnic genocide in Rwanda or even storms and hurricnanes around the world. It is true man has some intervention in mother nature for he destroys and pollutes her but we cannot deny that there are things that only the Almighty Eebbe knows.

When I say Somalia is going through a self-recreation, I mean that what has happened there was like a volcano eruption though many people could predict how the situation would be then, but it has been easy to find a solution for the problem.

The question is ; How can the international community help Somalia rebuild herself (Recreate herself) in a better way ?
The answer is just focus on the human capital. I mean investment on the Somali youth. Someone has invested on some of them to create Islamic groups in Somalia, for example
Unfortunately, we heard Somali-American boys who recruited in the United States of America to go back to Somalia and fight !!!!!!!!!!!!

In new Somalia, those who contribute the most, will succeed to reshape her and give her a new breath of life and identity. It may sound philosophy but it is the truth.

Somalia needs help from all of us to keep her national identity, her culture and her beautiful Arab-African heritage. To do this, we should not leave her for one group like Islamists. If this happens, it will be, let say, a shame on the world.

Peace and Bread First !

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 18 mai 2010 - 03:48

Mr King you and I only agree so far that 20 years is too long to live with out government how about we say it's would have utopia world of Republican from less government to virtually zero government, that makes both of us liberal, but then again you talk about faith natural disaster man-made made disaster which puts you the other side of the extreme, so let forget for the moment the natural disaster, and focus what seems to be the human interference, the unsettling affair of what use to be Somalia is man-made disaster just for the sake of duration , on contrary every natural disaster is short-lived and frequency tend to very, let us be clear about that, so we don't have to blame everything and anything to the Almighty Allah, I mean our failure and short coming.

Citation

When I say Somalia is going through a self-recreation, I mean that what has happened there was like a volcano eruption though many people could predict how the situation would be then, but it has been easy to find a solution for the problem

I have a problem with the above paragraph of yours. Volcano and self-recreation don't go hand-in-hand, self-recreation can be planned and given time for a positive direction, while volcano is unpredictable in nature. you carry on saying that mony people would predict the ugly after-math, true the people who could predict the situation as you said are these who deliberately cause the havoc from the first place.Yes again I agree with you "it has been easy to find a solution for the problem" only when you are the perpetrator of the biblical-scale massacre for more than three decades this is what Somali people say the rare and unique situation like this XADHIG MUNAAFAQ XIDHAY MUNAAFAQ BAA FURA, so you know where the solution lay and you hinted it.

The name of the international community have been abused for example Jamaica and North Korea are international community they get nothing to do what is going on in what use to be Somalia, I would say Occident countries, I could be a bit more specific and say, former colonial masters French, British, Italian, the new kid on the block (US), Djibouti, Kenya and Ethiopia are the responsible parties for the continuous blood-shed in what use to be Somalia, although the degree of responsibility may vary but they are equally as guilty.

A countless government were created by the help of the above mentioned countries outside Somalia, the last ailing government was created in Djibouti perhaps you were present I don't need to tell you what happen in Djibouti the chaotic atmosphere. the result and latest info the house speaker was forced to resign in humiliation the government has no parliament or prime minister only the President surrounded by Ugandan army, slowly TFG is becoming government for foreigners by the foreigners its sad but true isn't it?

Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 18 mai 2010 - 03:49 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 18 mai 2010 - 08:16

Voir le messagelabo22, le 18 May 2010 - 12:48 AM, dit :

Mr King you and I only agree so far that 20 years is too long to live with out government how about we say it's would have utopia world of Republican from less government to virtually zero government, that makes both of us liberal, but then again you talk about faith natural disaster man-made made disaster which puts you the other side of the extreme, so let forget for the moment the natural disaster, and focus what seems to be the human interference, the unsettling affair of what use to be Somalia is man-made disaster just for the sake of duration , on contrary every natural disaster is short-lived and frequency tend to very, let us be clear about that, so we don't have to blame everything and anything to the Almighty Allah, I mean our failure and short coming.

I have a problem with the above paragraph of yours. Volcano and self-recreation don't go hand-in-hand, self-recreation can be planned and given time for a positive direction, while volcano is unpredictable in nature. you carry on saying that mony people would predict the ugly after-math, true the people who could predict the situation as you said are these who deliberately cause the havoc from the first place.Yes again I agree with you "it has been easy to find a solution for the problem" only when you are the perpetrator of the biblical-scale massacre for more than three decades this is what Somali people say the rare and unique situation like this XADHIG MUNAAFAQ XIDHAY MUNAAFAQ BAA FURA, so you know where the solution lay and you hinted it.

The name of the international community have been abused for example Jamaica and North Korea are international community they get nothing to do what is going on in what use to be Somalia, I would say Occident countries, I could be a bit more specific and say, former colonial masters French, British, Italian, the new kid on the block (US), Djibouti, Kenya and Ethiopia are the responsible parties for the continuous blood-shed in what use to be Somalia, although the degree of responsibility may vary but they are equally as guilty.

A countless government were created by the help of the above mentioned countries outside Somalia, the last ailing government was created in Djibouti perhaps you were present I don't need to tell you what happen in Djibouti the chaotic atmosphere. the result and latest info the house speaker was forced to resign in humiliation the government has no parliament or prime minister only the President surrounded by Ugandan army, slowly TFG is becoming government for foreigners by the foreigners its sad but true isn't it?

Peace-on-earth

"Afar nin oo sac kicinweydey, mid baa saan ka doonaya!"
=D> You are right. I just want to say "Bravo!"

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 18 mai 2010 - 11:48

Voir le messageking(1), le 18 mai 2010 - 08:16 , dit :

"Afar nin oo sac kicinweydey, mid baa saan ka doonaya!"
Image IPB You are right. I just want to say "Bravo!"

Je ne suis pas très bon en Somali et je ne saisi pas bien la portée de ton exp​ression "Afar nin oo sac kicinweydey, mid baa saan ka doonaya!". Je crains que toi et Labo 22 êtes en train de comploter quelque chose contre Djibouti – qui a tant essayé les frères Somaliens

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 19 mai 2010 - 10:30

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 18 May 2010 - 08:48 PM, dit :

Je ne suis pas très bon en Somali et je ne saisi pas bien la portée de ton exp​ression "Afar nin oo sac kicinweydey, mid baa saan ka doonaya!". Je crains que toi et Labo 22 êtes en train de comploter quelque chose contre Djibouti – qui a tant essayé les frères Somaliens

There is a folktale that says “Once upon a time, a man asked three men for help to lift a weak and bony cow up on its four legs to get her walk. One of the men was greedy. So, he talked to himself by saying “I need shoes and I must have some of this cow’s skin to make good ones for me!” he started pushing the boy onto the ground instead of helping others to pick her up.
An old man who was passing by, saw what was going on. He said “Afar nin oo sac kicinweydey, mid baa saan ka doonaya”
Somalia has been like that cow because some countries are not serious about their help for Somali people to rebuild their country. it is difficult to believe theat the regional/International community really failed in Somalia. It can't be true. We are not necessarily talking of Djibouti.

There must be something wrong in the international community.

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1