• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 04 mai 2010 - 07:36

Voir le messageking(1), le 03 May 2010 - 11:29 AM, dit :

first, I don't think your political strategy is a good one because you think that some Djiboutians are your enemies. There are thousands of Djiboutian citizens who work for their counttry and serve their people. If you think that these men and women do this for they "enjoy privileges and special status", you make a big mistake. These men and women are the real soldiers in the field: ministers, directors, doctors, nurses, teachers, military and police officers, businessmen....the list is very long.

Second, it is funny to say that I am the admin here 'cause as a matter of fact I have neither talent nor required knowledge to create or run a website. All I know is that there is someone who deserves our respect and whatever decision he/she takes, he/she should have his/her own reasons to do so. I hope this is a technical problem.

Finally, do you feel happy when you verbally abuse or insult someone?!

Love and respect for all Djibs. =D>

Mr.King

Who are you to judge me ?. you think you're smart enough hide the truth by being smooth operator. let me tell you truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth..... how on earth you criticise every Djiboutian presidential hope full from Aden, Boreh, DAF, and Ismail G Hred,....... before you even heard what they have to say and over for rest desperate mainstream Djiboutian. Well human are not perfect, everybody has his or her own short-coming but definitely all of them are up to the task.

Although your view of the mainstream is biased at best if not resentful, when "Qalin-Nour" mentioned his or her ( I don't know how you get the gender) presidential candidate in this forum, obviously Zeil Hieh responded accordingly, but you were too quick to defend her because simply she is the other-group and so as her choice for president. Another occasion the late Said Hamarqoud's eulogy ,you fail to condemn or intervene Escobar by making fun of another Djiboutian legend" Qarshilow hadal", just because he is the majority that you wish that would never have to wake-up, you just kept your lips-tight isn't that hypocrisy?.

Mr King, you may do a lip-service here and there but your action speaks for itself, for mainstream it's yet another un-equality manifesting itself in a media, politics, finance,.....

Well we don't have to see the other-group as enemy within, but we see them as an opportunistic group, short-sighted and creating an animosity to themselves with the society they live in, it definitely something that any future government will have dealt accordingly and system abuser will have to pay price, for the mainstream as always justice delayed is justice denied.

Peace-on-earth
http://www.labo22.wordpress.com

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 04 mai 2010 - 07:38 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#17 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 04 mai 2010 - 08:28

Voir le messagelabo22, le 04 May 2010 - 04:36 AM, dit :

Mr.King

Who are you to judge me ?. you think you're smart enough hide the truth by being smooth operator. let me tell you truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth..... how on earth you criticise every Djiboutian presidential hope full from Aden, Boreh, DAF, and Ismail G Hred,....... before you even heard what they have to say and over for rest desperate mainstream Djiboutian. Well human are not perfect, everybody has his or her own short-coming but definitely all of them are up to the task.

Although your view of the mainstream is biased at best if not resentful, when "Qalin-Nour" mentioned his or her ( I don't know how you get the gender) presidential candidate in this forum, obviously Zeil Hieh responded accordingly, but you were too quick to defend her because simply she is the other-group and so as her choice for president. Another occasion the late Said Hamarqoud's eulogy ,you fail to condemn or intervene Escobar by making fun of another Djiboutian legend" Qarshilow hadal", just because he is the majority that you wish that would never have to wake-up, you just kept your lips-tight isn't that hypocrisy?.

Mr King, you may do a lip-service here and there but your action speaks for itself, for mainstream it's yet another un-equality manifesting itself in a media, politics, finance,.....

Well we don't have to see the other-group as enemy within, but we see them as an opportunistic group, short-sighted and creating an animosity to themselves with the society they live in, it definitely something that any future government will have dealt accordingly and system abuser will have to pay price, for the mainstream as always justice delayed is justice denied.

Peace-on-earth
http://www.labo22.wordpress.com

LOOOOL war saaxiib yaabkii baad iga dhamaysay!
Better future for our kids.

#18 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 06 mai 2010 - 06:11

Voir le messageQalin Nour, le 03 May 2010 - 09:07 AM, dit :

You think the Issas are better. This is some shit like that graze goats.Ali Abdi is better than IOG(Djibouti president) and Al bashir (Darfur president), the two dictators in the Horn of Africa.

You aren't only perfectly entitle to nominate your choice for President but you're also expected defend your candidate all the way, again you also need to understand that you and the character of your choice for the president are two different person, however you might belong the same group as its obvious here, I think you over reacted by using a low-life language for this situation, You know that all Somalis have been goat-herders , even The Prophet (may peace be upon him) use to goat-herder, it's not a shameful profession.

Sure Piggy is a rootless dictator, no question about that, but isn't Ali Abdi stood in front live televised join session of the parliament and cabinet ministers and said that he is in favour of open-end contract of Piggy's dictatorship?.

Ali Abdi Farah need no introduction, he is the loyal soldier of Piggy, he doesn't hide that he is the fun of Piggy, he even posted the following YOUTUBE media to please his master, Ali Abdi Farah being ALLOW SAHAL in this fashion and I'm afraid he has no chance of challenging his role model,so please enjoy the vedio and have your say in civilized manner.

http://www.youtube.c...=uds&autoplay=1

http://www.youtube.c...=uds&autoplay=1

Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 06 mai 2010 - 06:53 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +