djibnet.com: Mais Qui Est Donc King Dont Le Débat Entre Lui Et Labo22 Enflamme Le F - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Mais Qui Est Donc King Dont Le Débat Entre Lui Et Labo22 Enflamme Le F Noter : -----

#31 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 20 février 2010 - 01:42

Hi King,

This theory is taught at the University of LAFOOLE department of History and it seemed to me close to fact.
When you are supporting a thesis, you based it on the paleontological studies or the linguistic research.
If we refer to the indigenous language groups, this theory very close to the reality. For instance: Camel is called GEEL in Somali, GAALA, GEL in Oromo or afar…and to find out more on the issue talk to Afar and Oromo friends, you will be amused to see how names are resemble to one another.
Besides, according to Encyclopaedia of Religion & Ethnic (Vol.1-part1) by James Hastings "Peoples of Abyssinia belong to three distinct races: African aborigines, the Cushitic tribes and the Semitic"

Keep the faith

Ce message a été modifié par LeMainstream - 20 février 2010 - 01:44 .

#32 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 20 février 2010 - 01:48

Hi King,

This theory is taught at the University of LAFOOLE department of History and it seemed to me close to fact.
When you are supporting a thesis, you based it on the paleontological studies or the linguistic research.
If we refer to the indigenous language groups, this theory very close to the reality. For instance: Camel is called in Somali GEEL, Gaal, GEL in gold Oromo Afar? And to find out more on the end to talk Afar and Oromo friends, you will be amused to see how names are to resemble one another.
Besides, according to Encyclopaedia of Religion & Ethnic (Vol.1-part1) by James Hastings "Peoples of Abyssinia belong to three distinct races: African aborigines, the Cushitic tribes and the Semitic"

Keep the faith.

Ce message a été modifié par LeMainstream - 20 février 2010 - 01:49 .

#33 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 22 février 2010 - 06:56

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 19 February 2010 - 10:48 PM, dit :

Hi King,

If we refer to the indigenous language groups, this theory very close to the reality. For instance: Camel is called in Somali GEEL, Gaal, GEL in gold Oromo Afar? And to find out more on the end to talk Afar and Oromo friends, you will be amused to see how names are to resemble one another.

Keep the faith.

Maybe it is true there was a language that was a common mother for these languages but this does not necessarily mean it was the language of someone called Cush or Kush(which means Black in Hebrew). It is confusing a little bit because I don't know whether we talk of the Biblical Cush, son of Ham (one of Noah's sons!) or this is another Cush :)

By the way,most of these communities neglected their roots after they became had Muslims! they claim they are Arabs or maybe of Prophet Mohamed's Family B)
Better future for our kids.

#34 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 27 février 2010 - 06:43

Voir le messageking(1), le 22 février 2010 - 06:56 , dit :

Maybe it is true there was a language that was a common mother for these languages but this does not necessarily mean it was the language of someone called Cush or Kush(which means Black in Hebrew). It is confusing a little bit because I don't know whether we talk of the Biblical Cush, son of Ham (one of Noah's sons!) or this is another Cush :)

By the way,most of these communities neglected their roots after they became had Muslims! they claim they are Arabs or maybe of Prophet Mohamed's Family B)

Hi Mr King or shall we say King Solomon .

You were convinced to take the advantage of unwritten Somali history, and tried your best to write the history of Somalis the way you wanted , however at same time you tried very hard to demonize part of Somalis that you call Aji not Falasha. First you didn’t address the Prophet Mohamed ( may peace be upon him) correctly as I stated here!

Finally you use the Bible as your historical reference , I'm afraid the Bible contradict itself the Old and New testimony have been tampered that is why you didn’t respond my earlier question can you find the word Bible in Bible itself? Well You flip-flop on many occasions one need to read between the lines of post reply to find out where you're coming from, so take it easy king Solomon.

Well in Djibouti , we know that part of ruling family are originally from Habasha, the Direct Descendant of king Solomon, perhaps you’re refering to these family when tirelessly going back to Habasha history, let me remind you the crusaders are already invaded in our region, no one could deny that this is disastrous war-torn region the last thing we want someone like you to create a sectarian war by praising one group and demonizing others.
Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 27 février 2010 - 06:49 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

Partager ce sujet :

• (3 Pages)
  • +