djibnet.com: Mais Qui Est Donc King Dont Le Débat Entre Lui Et Labo22 Enflamme Le F - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Mais Qui Est Donc King Dont Le Débat Entre Lui Et Labo22 Enflamme Le F Noter : -----

#16 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 11 février 2010 - 02:13

Voir le messageking(1), le 11 février 2010 - 12:14 , dit :

Where is the contradiction?

I have spoken of false self'esteem of Somali Majority (namely Aji and not Gabooye)in general. Nuruddin Farah belongs to intellectuals and educated people who have managed to get out of Somali jungle in which the strongest eats the weak. A crazy jungle that has puzzled the world for 20 years.

I respect Ismail Omar because he is my Presidant, I defend him because he represents me in everywhere he goes in the world. He is not an ordinary person...that is if someone personally insults him, that means he insults us all Djibs...it is not easy.

"Whenever you lose argument..." lol! you have no logic here, labo because I am not fighting to be victorious...I just give my humble point of views time and time again.
My profession is to give and take...give to others and take from them. Life is a big market.

"Farah belongs to intellectuals and educated people" so as you but that would change his origin as a camel boy isn't it?, now you see the contradiction if you read between the line of earlier posting you will see , apparently you don't want to face it.
That is typical hypocrisy you don't want to talk the root cause, because it exposing the very people who hired you defend their position, all the time you blame every problem on Somalis and generalize, if it is, it aint my problem why batter, you can't make déjà vu inflammatory statement and get way with it
"My profession is to give and take...give to others and take from them. Life is a big market." your new comments here are " Somali jungle in which the strongest eats the weak. A crazy jungle that has puzzled the world for 20 years and .I have spoken of false self'esteem of Somali Majority (namely Aji and not Gabooye)in general"
This is typical hypocracy you don't want to talk the rooth cause, because it exposing the very people who hired you defend, the same time you blame every problem on Somalis and generalize, if it is it aint my problem why batter, perhaps to engage the others you can make deja vu inflamatory statement and get way with it you are here to take the twist logics of the people who really cares report to bosses, I also notice how quickly you respond you don't have any other day job but monitor the net.
I know now where you are coming from as you mentioned above but all the minority didn't abuse the previlage ( gentile and not Jowish). IOG isn't your President or my president for choice isn't it? and hard to defend this guy please stay away from him.
Cheers King(1) peace and respect

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 11 février 2010 - 02:39 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#17 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 11 février 2010 - 09:37

Voir le messagelabo22, le 11 February 2010 - 11:13 AM, dit :

"Farah belongs to intellectuals and educated people" so as you but that would change his origin as a camel boy isn't it?, now you see the contradiction if you read between the line of earlier posting you will see , apparently you don't want to face it.
That is typical hypocrisy you don't want to talk the root cause, because it exposing the very people who hired you defend their position, all the time you blame every problem on Somalis and generalize, if it is, it aint my problem why batter, you can't make déjà vu inflammatory statement and get way with it
"My profession is to give and take...give to others and take from them. Life is a big market." your new comments here are " Somali jungle in which the strongest eats the weak. A crazy jungle that has puzzled the world for 20 years and .I have spoken of false self'esteem of Somali Majority (namely Aji and not Gabooye)in general"
This is typical hypocracy you don't want to talk the rooth cause, because it exposing the very people who hired you defend, the same time you blame every problem on Somalis and generalize, if it is it aint my problem why batter, perhaps to engage the others you can make deja vu inflamatory statement and get way with it you are here to take the twist logics of the people who really cares report to bosses, I also notice how quickly you respond you don't have any other day job but monitor the net.
I know now where you are coming from as you mentioned above but all the minority didn't abuse the previlage ( gentile and not Jowish). IOG isn't your President or my president for choice isn't it? and hard to defend this guy please stay away from him.
Cheers King(1) peace and respect

It is a virtue and good quality to confess someone’s point of weakness to look for an apt remedy for that problem. It is also right and proper to accept it as a flaw or defect that should be dealt with wisdom and prudence. In other words, as a Somali you have to acknowledge that you are not normal; tribalism is your first imperfection. Arrogance and pride are your second fault. Generally speaking, you often blow you own trumpet and brag when you have nothing to be proud of. This is the origin of Somali Failure.

There is no hypocrisy or double standards in my opinion. Why? Because I don’t like to hide the truth. It should be serious when it comes to what is real in Somali personality.
« You don't want to talk the root cause… » So tell me, please, in your revelation or foresightedness. Personally, I believe a Somali has never been able to stand up on his feet to get along with others in this region because he is somehow a primitive person confined in his own world in which people are divided into LAANDHEERE (strong in accordance with the number of warriors in the tribe) and LAANGAAB (weak or not of noble birth!) inside their society.

They bear this in mind when they deal with ethnic groups in the region. Unfortunately, most of them think others either weak or not of noble birth. This is why I have described them as primitive and not mature. I may be wrong in this but this is the reality on the ground.

Because it exposing the very people who hired you defend …” I am not hired by anyone to defend him. Actually, it is my duty, my responsibility to defend my country. For your information, I am ready to die in its honour. It is a privilege for me to do so. It is my battle; a mark of distinction to defend the following five principles:

a) the National Unity of all Djiboutians
B) Our national territories (borders)
c) The Flag.
d) Reputation of Djiboutian people wherever they are.
e) Reputation of President Ismail Omar Guelleh.

If you think King (1) is for sale or can be bought, you are absolutely mistaken.

Peace and Respect.
Better future for our kids.

#18 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 12 février 2010 - 02:51

Voir le messageking(1), le 11 février 2010 - 09:37 , dit :

It is a virtue and good quality to confess someone's point of weakness to look for an apt remedy for that problem. It is also right and proper to accept it as a flaw or defect that should be dealt with wisdom and prudence. In other words, as a Somali you have to acknowledge that you are not normal; tribalism is your first imperfection. Arrogance and pride are your second fault. Generally speaking, you often blow you own trumpet and brag when you have nothing to be proud of. This is the origin of Somali Failure.

There is no hypocrisy or double standards in my opinion. Why? Because I don't like to hide the truth. It should be serious when it comes to what is real in Somali personality.
« You don't want to talk the root cause… » So tell me, please, in your revelation or foresightedness. Personally, I believe a Somali has never been able to stand up on his feet to get along with others in this region because he is somehow a primitive person confined in his own world in which people are divided into LAANDHEERE (strong in accordance with the number of warriors in the tribe) and LAANGAAB (weak or not of noble birth!) inside their society.

They bear this in mind when they deal with ethnic groups in the region. Unfortunately, most of them think others either weak or not of noble birth. This is why I have described them as primitive and not mature. I may be wrong in this but this is the reality on the ground.

"Because it exposing the very people who hired you defend …" I am not hired by anyone to defend him. Actually, it is my duty, my responsibility to defend my country. For your information, I am ready to die in its honour. It is a privilege for me to do so. It is my battle; a mark of distinction to defend the following five principles:

a) the National Unity of all Djiboutians
Image IPB Our national territories (borders)
c) The Flag.
d) Reputation of Djiboutian people wherever they are.
e) Reputation of President Ismail Omar Guelleh.

If you think King (1) is for sale or can be bought, you are absolutely mistaken.

Peace and Respect.

Hallo King
Labo22 find your weak point. He teases you up and you go deeper in the contractions"I am ready to die in its honour , it's a privilege for me...." I thought you were a peace-loving person such as M.L King or Mahatma Gandi....What happened to your principles?
As you know IOG is planning to change the fundamental law of Djibouti just to for himself to stay in power. At this point , where is your fight for the reputation of all Djiboutian people. This guy (IOG) has golden opportunity to honour all Djiboutian people by not touching the constitution as he promised, not only he dishonors first and foremost himself, but it is disgrace to his country (this is against your mark of distinction)
Regarding, the Somali behaviour as you said "LANDHEERE IYO LAANGAAB" Its not typically Somali, If you go back the Samuel Huntington " the clash of civilisations"-During the Cold War the confrontation was ideological and now culture has replaced the ideology in shaping the identities and the antagonism of the people. The local aspect of the politics is the politics of ethnicity.
Besides, if you go back further in the Maoism-There are levels of contradictions:main contradictions and secondary contradiction and so on. Imagine, a group of "LANDHEERE" living said by side, there will be "LANDHEERE" OF " LANDHEERE" and its endless,then why you are so angry at the Somali people.

Peace

Ce message a été modifié par LeMainstream - 12 février 2010 - 02:53 .

#19 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   khalid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
16-octobre 03

Posté 12 février 2010 - 04:18

Voir le messageking(1), le 10 February 2010 - 07:21 AM, dit :

Yes, I am a ...
a) peace-loving person.
b)peace-keeper.
c) and peace-maker person.

You cannot keep peace and security unless you wrestle with wolves here and there.

"and yet you call Ahmed Guray a killer for defending his people and religion..."
He was defending his people and religion. The Abyssinians were doing the same thing or you just think you are the only who the right to defend his people and religion?

So in your context we can safely say Bush and blair were peace-loving persons?

Your whole narrative was the Abyssinians were the innocent victims of Ahmed Gurrey barbarian action.
It's you who took side in this conflict, maybe it fit in your scheme to demonize Somali.
You should pursuit a carriere in politic, you have all the prerequisite.

#20 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 12 février 2010 - 07:16

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 11 February 2010 - 11:51 PM, dit :

Hallo King
Labo22 find your weak point. He teases you up and you go deeper in the contractions"I am ready to die in its honour , it's a privilege for me...." I thought you were a peace-loving person such as M.L King or Mahatma Gandi....What happened to your principles?
As you know IOG is planning to change the fundamental law of Djibouti just to for himself to stay in power. At this point , where is your fight for the reputation of all Djiboutian people. This guy (IOG) has golden opportunity to honour all Djiboutian people by not touching the constitution as he promised, not only he dishonors first and foremost himself, but it is disgrace to his country (this is against your mark of distinction)

Peace

Hi there !

« Labo22 find your weak point. He teases you up and you go deeper in the contractions » no, no, this is not true, Mainstream. Labo22 is already dans mon panier ; He has nothing to give except yelling and screaming ! lol

You know they say « Af nooliba wuu hadlaa. »So, all that he siad so far is just a repitition of the same message. He wants to say : « Don’t interrupt me when I am delivering my speeches. Just listen to me and don’t talk or criticize what I am handing out in this forum »

Khalid has wisely given us a good rule when he stated earlier « Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion ». I think he is absolutely right and we should stick to it as long as our intentions are good to promote and enrich our national debate and to better understand our problems so that we can find solutions for them.

P.S
I’ll be back to comment on other points you have raised in your post.

Ce message a été modifié par king(1) - 12 février 2010 - 07:20 .

#21 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 12 février 2010 - 09:44

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 11 February 2010 - 11:51 PM, dit :

Hallo King
"I am ready to die in its honour , it's a privilege for me...." I thought you were a peace-loving person such as M.L King or Mahatma Gandi....What happened to your principles?
Regarding, the Somali behaviour as you said "LANDHEERE IYO LAANGAAB" Its not typically Somali, If you go back the Samuel Huntington " the clash of civilisations"-During the Cold War the confrontation was ideological and now culture has replaced the ideology in shaping the identities and the antagonism of the people. The local aspect of the politics is the politics of ethnicity.
Besides, if you go back further in the Maoism-There are levels of contradictions:main contradictions and secondary contradiction and so on. Imagine, a group of "LANDHEERE" living said by side, there will be "LANDHEERE" OF " LANDHEERE" and its endless,then why you are so angry at the Somali people.

Peace

" I thought you were a peace-loving person such as M.L King or Mahatma Gandi....What happened to your principles?”

Both M.L King and Gandi were peace-loving people but I am sure you know what happened to them; they died for their principles. It is very difficult to have all people come and join you in peace. There are always those who trade in war. I am not talking only about Africa but about the Globe.

Some go to war voluntarily and with predetermination; others are forced to take arms up and fight because they have no other choice. I belong to the second camp. This is why I say “I am ready to defend my country no matter what happens. This is a heroic mission.

Concerning Somalis and their Laandheere/Laangaab. I think you are right and I should say I have no comment here. Just want to remind you that I don’t hate Somalis because they Somalis but because they are unable (with the exception of Somaliland and Puntland) to understand what is wrong with them. Another thing is that we should not deny the root of Somali Failure= tribalism + false self-esteem + selfishness.

Peace and Somalidu ha noolaato.

#22 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 12 février 2010 - 10:06

Voir le messagekhalid, le 12 February 2010 - 01:18 PM, dit :

So in your context we can safely say Bush and blair were peace-loving persons?

Your whole narrative was the Abyssinians were the innocent victims of Ahmed Gurrey barbarian action.
It's you who took side in this conflict, maybe it fit in your scheme to demonize Somali.
You should pursuit a carriere in politic, you have all the prerequisite.

No, I can't Bush and Blair were peace-loving...
I cried bitterly in the first night on Iraq when a storm of air strikes hit Baqdad. There was something like lightning roaring all over and clouds of smoke spread everywhere. Mosques started wailing with deep human voice "Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.....La Ilaha Illalah!" "God is Great! God is Great...there is no God but Allah!" it was a true call and subsimission to God our Almighty! actually, He is the refuge for the weak.

at that moment I thought of innocent people there; children, women, elderly people, the sick in the hospitals of Baqdad and ...and so on and so forth. Tears, just tears and memories of oppressed Humanity...that is all I can remember.

Peace.

#23 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 12 février 2010 - 11:35

Voir le messageking(1), le 12 février 2010 - 09:44 , dit :

Concerning Somalis and their Laandheere/Laangaab. I think you are right and I should say I have no comment here. Just want to remind you that I don’t hate Somalis because they Somalis but because they are unable (with the exception of Somaliland and Puntland) to understand what is wrong with them. Another thing is that we should not deny the root of Somali Failure= tribalism + false self-esteem + selfishness.

Peace and Somalidu ha noolaato.

This is the classical strategy divide and rule, it's another hidden agenda of yours, Somaliland and Puntland are no different from the rest of that use to be Somalia, Djibouti and the Somali region of Ethiopia. In fact the only different of these two regions are that they already in-line with New World Order through Ethiopian regional power, Anishaka is the undisputed princess.

tribalism system was the only form of rule of law of coexistence for many centuries until the modern crusaders arrive our shores and preemptive terror was employed in this region.

May we have peace you way

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 12 février 2010 - 11:51 .

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#24 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 15 février 2010 - 12:24

Keep the faith

Ce message a été modifié par LeMainstream - 15 février 2010 - 12:37 .

#25 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 15 février 2010 - 12:28

Voir le messageking(1), le 10 février 2010 - 10:21 , dit :

Yes, I am a ...
a) peace-loving person.
b)peace-keeper.
c) and peace-maker person.

You cannot keep peace and security unless you wrestle with wolves here and there.

"and yet you call Ahmed Guray a killer for defending his people and religion..."
He was defending his people and religion. The Abyssinians were doing the same thing or you just think you are the only who the right to defend his people and religion?

Dear King
As you said earlier, you are "Yes I'm a .....
a- peace-loving person.
b- peace-keeper
c- and maker person"
According to the Encarta dictionary here are the meaning;
Peace-keeping:Preservation of the peace,especially as a military mission in troops attempt to keep formerly Waring arm forces from starting to fight again.
Peace-maker: somebody who establish peace and reconciliation to others, so far so good. But, then you then all of sudden you come up with " I'm ready to die in its honor, it's a privilege for me....." , and kept on saying " I can't keep peace and security unless you wrestle with some wolves here and there" I believe it's genetics, Somali gene is warrior.
Un diction francais dit "Chasser le nturel, it revient au gallop"
Keep the faith

Ce message a été modifié par LeMainstream - 15 février 2010 - 12:36 .

#26 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 15 février 2010 - 12:03

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 14 February 2010 - 09:28 PM, dit :

Dear King
As you said earlier, you are "Yes I'm a .....
a- peace-loving person.
b- peace-keeper
c- and maker person"
According to the Encarta dictionary here are the meaning;
Peace-keeping:Preservation of the peace,especially as a military mission in troops attempt to keep formerly Waring arm forces from starting to fight again.
Peace-maker: somebody who establish peace and reconciliation to others, so far so good. But, then you then all of sudden you come up with " I'm ready to die in its honor, it's a privilege for me....." , and kept on saying " I can't keep peace and security unless you wrestle with some wolves here and there" I believe it's genetics, Somali gene is warrior.
Un diction francais dit "Chasser le nturel, it revient au gallop"
Keep the faith

1) You love peace.
2) You make it
3) And you keep it.

I love peace from the bottom of my heart. As a matter of fact,we should all believe in peace. Peace for all starting with ourselves, our families, friends, neighborhood, country, region and finally the whole World.
I think it isn’t necessary to be a politician to make peace or a military man to keep it. You can be a simple person; an ordinary man or woman who feels that peace is essential for life. And you ought to have a strong will to get involved in this.

Republic of Djibouti is a good example for this. It has chosen Peace since her Independence in June, 1977.
Somali Troops crossed the Ethio-Somali borders after less than two months after Djibouti’s Independence. Siad Barre had something in his mind; to close the borders between Djibouti and Ethiopia and then impose some sort of siege or blockade on the newly-born nation.

Djibouti managed to survive and also keep neutrality in the conflict. She became stronger and more respected by all sides than ever she was. Why? Because the Djiboutian Leadership believed in peace. "Hopes were not high at the beginning; however, it was clear that she was right in her decision of being neutral in this" says of those who witnessed the war.

I am really glad you used a dictionary to find out the literal meaning of these words. It was good and I’d like to congratulate you on that research.

Many thanks.

#27 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 15 février 2010 - 10:30

Voir le messageking(1), le 15 février 2010 - 12:03 , dit :

1) You love peace.
2) You make it
3) And you keep it.

I love peace from the bottom of my heart. As a matter of fact,we should all believe in peace. Peace for all starting with ourselves, our families, friends, neighborhood, country, region and finally the whole World.
I think it isn’t necessary to be a politician to make peace or a military man to keep it. You can be a simple person; an ordinary man or woman who feels that peace is essential for life. And you ought to have a strong will to get involved in this.

Republic of Djibouti is a good example for this. It has chosen Peace since her Independence in June, 1977.
Somali Troops crossed the Ethio-Somali borders after less than two months after Djibouti’s Independence. Siad Barre had something in his mind; to close the borders between Djibouti and Ethiopia and then impose some sort of siege or blockade on the newly-born nation.

Djibouti managed to survive and also keep neutrality in the conflict. She became stronger and more respected by all sides than ever she was. Why? Because the Djiboutian Leadership believed in peace. "Hopes were not high at the beginning; however, it was clear that she was right in her decision of being neutral in this" says of those who witnessed the war.

I am really glad you used a dictionary to find out the literal meaning of these words. It was good and I’d like to congratulate you on that research.

Many thanks.

Mr, King(1)

Some times we see in here that you flip-flop ,you love to re-visit 1977 war, and you also like to write Somali history your own way because you already said "You have no written history or safeguarded literature to praise your language. You have no pioneers in Science, Philosophy, Arts,...etc" you went on saying in peculiar invention of yours on the above post reply
" Siad Barre had something in his mind; to close the borders between Djibouti and Ethiopia and then impose some sort of siege or blockade on the newly-born nation." you like say thing in again in rather peculiar way Ethio-Somali war but If you are on this on the border we tend to Somali-Ethiopian war not vise versa, prehaps this another way of writing our history on your way.

Beside,who helped our country to get independent From France?. well since we don't a written history, could it be Ethiopia or Eritrea ?!!!, I think there are many things we have to learn the from, I mean the other side
" Djibouti managed to survive and also keep neutrality in the conflict" and "Hopes were not high at the beginning; however, it was clear that she was right in her decision of being neutral in this" Perhaps we do not have written history as you said, but I think we don't have a short memory at least not yet.
a- Would you deny that our country Djibouti has used as base to attack our neighbors?
b- What about the 450 Djiboutian military trained by the Ethiopia and also funded by the US
For father details of above two points, please check the following links, you may have already seen, let us see where you stand on this issue, you like dodge some important national issue.
Peace-on-earth
http://www.djibnet.c...roken-promises/
http://www.djibnet.c...y-the-ethiopia/

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 15 février 2010 - 10:51 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#28 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 16 février 2010 - 11:53

Voir le messagelabo22, le 15 February 2010 - 07:30 PM, dit :

Mr, King(1)

Some times we see in here that you flip-flop ,you love to re-visit 1977 war, and you also like to write Somali history your own way because you already said "You have no written history or safeguarded literature to praise your language. You have no pioneers in Science, Philosophy, Arts,...etc" you went on saying in peculiar invention of yours on the above post reply
" Siad Barre had something in his mind; to close the borders between Djibouti and Ethiopia and then impose some sort of siege or blockade on the newly-born nation." you like say thing in again in rather peculiar way Ethio-Somali war but If you are on this on the border we tend to Somali-Ethiopian war not vise versa, prehaps this another way of writing our history on your way.

Beside,who helped our country to get independent From France?. well since we don't a written history, could it be Ethiopia or Eritrea ?!!!, I think there are many things we have to learn the from, I mean the other side
" Djibouti managed to survive and also keep neutrality in the conflict" and "Hopes were not high at the beginning; however, it was clear that she was right in her decision of being neutral in this" Perhaps we do not have written history as you said, but I think we don't have a short memory at least not yet.
a- Would you deny that our country Djibouti has used as base to attack our neighbors?
b- What about the 450 Djiboutian military trained by the Ethiopia and also funded by the US
For father details of above two points, please check the following links, you may have already seen, let us see where you stand on this issue, you like dodge some important national issue.
Peace-on-earth
http://www.djibnet.c...roken-promises/
http://www.djibnet.c...y-the-ethiopia/

First, there is no doubt that Somalis have no detailed written history before 19 century. Maybe there are some tip-offs almost impressions and not constructive works written by others(e.g Ibn Batoota…etc) and some Islamic heritage noted down by religious men(e.g Abdirahman Zeili)… rather than this, Our history is based on oral culture that we inherited from our forefathers; Myths, folktales, legends and so on and so forth.

Second, Siad Barre did not help Djib People to have a free and sovereign country; he wanted to drag them into his huge prison in which he enslaved millions of Somalis to wage his own war on others. I respect him as a tough man but he was not intelligent enough to foresee what was going to happen as direct and inevitable consequences of his silly war on Ethiopia in 1977.

People who lived the war in 1977, people who witnessed its horrors are still alive both in Somalia and Ethiopia. It was obvious he was after a dream that did not come true during the civil administration that followed the Independence (1960-1969); the dream to create Great Somalia. Apparently, Siad Barre realized that Djibouti was not willing to join him voluntarily and this was why he attacked Ethiopia in August, 1977.And of course to occupy to Easrten regions of Ethiopia.

Ethiopia (Abyssinia historically) was here in East Africa for thousands of years. She is a multi-religious nation; very rich in cultures. People live there side by side without hate or prejudice. This is Ethiopia; the Land that Prophet Mohamed (peace upon him) prayed for when he said “Baraka Allahu bilaad el Habasha” “God bless Abyssinia.”

On the contrary, Somalis have never had a united nation; every and each tribe had his own Ogass, Garaad, Malaaq, Islow, Suldaan…etc. They had no government shared by all Somalis before 1960. They often killed one another over slivestock, women, water and pasture.Somali language is the only feature that they share one another because they ethnically belong to different roots (Bantu, Tutsi, Oromo, Arab, Jewish, Nubian, Bengali).

Back to your questions.

Would you deny that our country Djibouti has used as base to attack our neighbors?”

A)Djibouti has worked for peace in Somalia for the last 25 years, from 1985 to 2010. That conflict hurt her a lot. Conferences were held in Djibouti to help Somalia rebuild by having a central administration. Sheikh Shariff Sheikh Ahmed is the latest of presidents elected in Djibouti.

B) If there are Somalis who threaten peace either in East Africa or around the Globe, Djibouti, I think, can’t be neutral in this case. I have no information whether she was used for attacks on Somalia or not; yet this can be understood simply because there is a conflict. Everything is possible in love and war!

What about the 450 Djiboutian military trained by the Ethiopia and also funded by the US” lol!

I don’t care about who trained them or who funded their training. All I’ve heard is that Djibouti wants to send her military personnel to Mogadishu.
I WONDER why you often repeat this “450 Djiboutian military Trained by Ethiopia!” Do you think it is wrong to have soldiers trained by Ethiopia?

#29 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 16 février 2010 - 11:39

Voir le messageking(1), le 16 février 2010 - 11:53 , dit :

First, there is no doubt that Somalis have no detailed written history before 19 century. Maybe there are some tip-offs almost impressions and not constructive works written by others(e.g Ibn Batoota…etc) and some Islamic heritage noted down by religious men(e.g Abdirahman Zeili)… rather than this, Our history is based on oral culture that we inherited from our forefathers; Myths, folktales, legends and so on and so forth.

Second, Siad Barre did not help Djib People to have a free and sovereign country; he wanted to drag them into his huge prison in which he enslaved millions of Somalis to wage his own war on others. I respect him as a tough man but he was not intelligent enough to foresee what was going to happen as direct and inevitable consequences of his silly war on Ethiopia in 1977.

People who lived the war in 1977, people who witnessed its horrors are still alive both in Somalia and Ethiopia. It was obvious he was after a dream that did not come true during the civil administration that followed the Independence (1960-1969); the dream to create Great Somalia. Apparently, Siad Barre realized that Djibouti was not willing to join him voluntarily and this was why he attacked Ethiopia in August, 1977.And of course to occupy to Easrten regions of Ethiopia.

Ethiopia (Abyssinia historically) was here in East Africa for thousands of years. She is a multi-religious nation; very rich in cultures. People live there side by side without hate or prejudice. This is Ethiopia; the Land that Prophet Mohamed (peace upon him) prayed for when he said "Baraka Allahu bilaad el Habasha" "God bless Abyssinia."

On the contrary, Somalis have never had a united nation; every and each tribe had his own Ogass, Garaad, Malaaq, Islow, Suldaan…etc. They had no government shared by all Somalis before 1960. They often killed one another over slivestock, women, water and pasture.Somali language is the only feature that they share one another because they ethnically belong to different roots (Bantu, Tutsi, Oromo, Arab, Jewish, Nubian, Bengali).

Hi King,
I believe you mix a lot of thing with no common basis.
First the lack of written Somali history prior to 1960, you forget the colonization period and its devastation for local communities.
As you may know, a civilization or the history of people begins from the day a group of persons decide to live in a common territory and for sure Somalis did exist before 1960. Whatever it’s called Punt or Somali, this people has a long history
I’ll give a tip on Somali history G.W. Huntingford, « Le Périple de la mer Érythrée »
Therefore, the fact you don’t have written history doesn’t bias your existence.

On the other, you are saying Ethiopia is a Nation and Somalia is not, (“On the contrary, Somalis have never had a united nation” King) come on!!! what’s wrong with you man; I can’t understand, you may hate Somalis it’s your chose but you can’t deny the fact, the reality. According to the Webster’s dictionary Nation : 1. (ethnol.) a part, or division, of the people of the earth, distinguished from the rest by common descent, language, or institutions; a race;…..
The historians who wrote on the History of Africa like Joseph Ki-Zerbo or Jean Doresse portrayed Somalia as the only country similar to a Nation.

I understand you’re in love of Ethiopia which is a good things but don’t let the hate makes you blind.
On the Somali origin, you Caricatured and mixed up things. Somali belong to the Cushitic tribes and they are 27: Somali, Saho, Oromo and so…The Arab, Jewish, Nubian, Amharic belong to the Semitic tribes. So please….

Keep the faith

#30 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 18 février 2010 - 09:48

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 16 February 2010 - 08:39 PM, dit :

Hi King,

I understand you’re in love of Ethiopia which is a good things but don’t let the hate makes you blind.
On the Somali origin, you Caricatured and mixed up things. Somali belong to the Cushitic tribes and they are 27: Somali, Saho, Oromo and so…The Arab, Jewish, Nubian, Amharic belong to the Semitic tribes. So please….

Hi there!

It is just a theory to say Somalis are of Cush.
Aw Djama Omar Isse , author of TAARIIKHDII DARAAWIISHTA, said on RTD that it was Moussa Galal and Prof. B. W. Andrzejewski (Macallin Guush) who invented this or talked of it for the first time :blink:
Another thing is that this is taken from the Bible (Genesis 10 : verse 6) in which Cush means Ethiopia !!!!! this is the reality !!!

Partager ce sujet :

• (3 Pages)
  • +