djibnet.com: Mais Qui Est Donc King Dont Le Débat Entre Lui Et Labo22 Enflamme Le F - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Mais Qui Est Donc King Dont Le Débat Entre Lui Et Labo22 Enflamme Le F Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 07 février 2010 - 12:36

Mais qui est donc King dont le débat entre lui et Labo22 enflamme le forum ?

Ce cher Monsieur qui prétend être Djiboutien et qui est aussi insensible à la souffrance des Djiboutiens. Il y a une différence entre être Djiboutien et vivre à Djibouti.

Je crois, Monsieur King1 ou MX, vous êtes un de ces pasteurs évangélistes qui prêche les belles paroles dans votre douillet confort aux frais de la princesse. Sachant que au pays du Gros IOG « le pays de big brother » tout est sur écoute (le téléphone, les mails, les courriers…) la peur de perdre ce privilège vous hante au point de vénérer le diable. La grande majorité des Djiboutiens se morfondent dans un silence sournois de peur de subir les foudres de la mafia en place mais au moins elle a la décence de ne glorifier le montre et son équipe de mafia.

Ce message a été modifié par LeMainstream - 07 février 2010 - 12:46 .

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   khalid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
16-octobre 03

Posté 07 février 2010 - 01:07

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 06 February 2010 - 09:36 PM, dit :

Ce cher Monsieur qui prétend être Djiboutien et qui est aussi insensible à la souffrance des Djiboutiens. Il y a une différence entre être Djiboutien et vivre à Djibouti.

Je crois, Monsieur King1 ou MX, vous êtes un de ces pasteurs évangélistes qui prêche les belles paroles dans votre douillet confort aux frais de la princesse. Sachant que au pays du Gros IOG « le pays de big brother » tout est sur écoute (le téléphone, les mails, les courriers…) la peur de perdre ce privilège vous hante au point de vénérer le diable. La grande majorité des Djiboutiens se morfondent dans un silence sournois de peur de subir les foudres de la mafia en place mais au moins elle a la décence de ne glorifier le montre et son équipe de mafia.

Every one is intitle to his or her own opinion

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le-patrouilleur Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-septembre 04

Posté 07 février 2010 - 05:33

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 06 February 2010 - 10:36 PM, dit :

tout est sur écoute (le téléphone, les mails, les courriers…)

ha ha ha trop fort, il y a meme pas de l'electricite pd trois heures d'affilée et toi tu ns parle ke tt est sur ecoute
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 07 février 2010 - 09:20

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 06 February 2010 - 09:36 PM, dit :

slm,
you wanna say;

a) King (1) is not Djiboutian.
B) He is a pastor.
c) King(1) and MX are for one user.
d)King (1) is afraid of losing a privilege and this is why he defends the devil IOG.
Just like that ...without hesitation.

you know, Maintream, your imagination is perfect. you say I am not Djiboutian because I write in English. you think French language makes you a real Djib ..lol. this is really funny.

"He is a pastor" no comment.

"King and MX are one" = wrong. MX is the signiture of another Djibnaut (Zieg Hail).

"King is afraid" you have to prove it!

I will give you a second chance. So, Plz, try it again
Better future for our kids.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 07 février 2010 - 09:25

Voir le messagekhalid, le 06 February 2010 - 10:07 PM, dit :

Every one is intitle to his or her own opinion

Bien dit,Khalid.
Many thanks, indeed.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 08 février 2010 - 06:31

Voir le messageking(1), le 07 février 2010 - 09:20 , dit :

slm,
you wanna say;

Image IPB He is a pastor.
d)King (1) is afraid of losing a privilege and this is why he defends the devil IOG.

you know, Maintream, your imagination is perfect. you say I am not Djiboutian because I write in English. you think French language makes you a real Djib ..lol. this is really funny.

"King and MX are one" = wrong. MX is the signiture of another Djibnaut (Zieg Hail).

Hi King

I'm mad at, not because you don't speak french or you're not Djiboutian. but you're pretenting that AhmaedGragne "Gourad" was a criminal or a roothless brute " how can I be proud of Ahmed Guray, who was a criminal ....Ahmed Guray was a ruthless brute a mad man who violated the very principal of Islam"
As you know when you read a book here " Fathul Al Habash" you keep in mind what you need . let me tell you something , I aslo studied that book and in your speeches you forget to mention that Christopher Dr Gama the son Vaso De Gama was fighting in Abyssinia. Ahmed was in his home land.

On the other hand ,you insulted all Somali people by saying "We are tired of Somali Insanity, tired of their holy war since 15 centuries. They always fight on behalf of someone else. Let me give an example for this. From 1960 to 1990, Somalia distributed hundreds of millions of small arms and countless ammunition in this region. She militarized all peoples of East Africa (Somalis, Oromas, Afars, Erythreans…)"
By the way , who is "we" how you generalize things like that . And besides, you are glorifying IOG in your posting. Come on

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 08 février 2010 - 08:24

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 08 February 2010 - 03:31 PM, dit :

Hi King

I'm mad at, not because you don't speak french or you're not Djiboutian. but you're pretenting that AhmaedGragne "Gourad" was a criminal or a roothless brute " how can I be proud of Ahmed Guray, who was a criminal ....Ahmed Guray was a ruthless brute a mad man who violated the very principal of Islam"
As you know when you read a book here " Fathul Al Habash" you keep in mind what you need . let me tell you something , I aslo studied that book and in your speeches you forget to mention that Christopher Dr Gama the son Vaso De Gama was fighting in Abyssinia. Ahmed was in his home land.

On the other hand ,you insulted all Somali people by saying "We are tired of Somali Insanity, tired of their holy war since 15 centuries. They always fight on behalf of someone else. Let me give an example for this. From 1960 to 1990, Somalia distributed hundreds of millions of small arms and countless ammunition in this region. She militarized all peoples of East Africa (Somalis, Oromas, Afars, Erythreans…)"
By the way , who is "we" how you generalize things like that . And besides, you are glorifying IOG in your posting. Come on

Good evening, Mainstream,

Look! It is true I am not proud of Ahmed Guray because all his achievements were KILL, BURN, DESTROY ... to take REVENGE. There was no development whatsoever in his lifetime.
I mean the man was a warrior and nothing more! how can a peace-loving person be proud of a warrior? It does not make sense.

The Portuguese came to help Ethiopians and I think you know the reason. They received a letter from Abyssinia. But the question is; are you trying to tell me that there were no foreigners in Ahmed Guray’s Army?

Ahmed Guray or Gran or Gragne whatever you call him was a foreigner himself. (This is the reality; he was not a Somali or even African for sure) He was sent by the Othoman Turkish to conquer Abyssinia and spread Islam there. He came from Yemen leading a big number of Mujahidin volunteers, mostly from the Arabian Peninsula.

P.S
“WE” stands for those who love peace and stability. It stands also for refugees, animals, plants…etc

PEACE FIRST.

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   badr Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
18-octobre 08

Posté 08 février 2010 - 11:52

petit debat sur ahmed guray ;) http://www.somalilif...read.php?t=4197
si tu es en guerre avec ton frere et que ton frere et en guerre contre un cousin allie toi a ton frere contre ton cousin si ton cousin et en guerre contre un etranger et que ton cousin et en guerre avec ton frere et toi contre ton frere allie toi a ton frere ton cousin contre l'etranger
"dicton pachto"

""jamais le musulman ne s'allie avec le gaal contre le musulman""

Quant à l'esclavage que quelqu'un a évoqué qui n'a pas été esclavagiste. les bambara ont leur djon, les sonrhai leurs bagna, les touaregs leurs akli les arabes leurs abid. Dans certains milieux noirs un esclave ou ancien esclave ne peut pretendre à la main d'une femme noble et ne peut rentrer dans une famille noble tot le matin ou s'asseoir sur le tapis de son maitre.

hadihi dunya yuqnaa al-oumiyu wal kadaab
yubxasu faqihu bikhubsin la yujad

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   khalid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
16-octobre 03

Posté 09 février 2010 - 01:15

King i think you sre a confuse person. the reason why i'm saying this is on one hand you call yourself a peace loving person on other hand you advocate for preemtive war. Moreover you are the last few people who still believe the "war on terror" and yet you call Ahmed Gurey a killer for defending his people and religion. I don't know about you but your thinking does not make sense.

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 09 février 2010 - 10:19

Voir le messageking(1), le 07 février 2010 - 09:20 , dit :

slm,
you wanna say;

B) He is a pastor.

King = NUGUSE
Zieg Hail= HAILE ZIELAZ
MX= MANGISTU CROSS CHRISTIANITY
<<"He is a pastor" no comment>>
This is too much to be a co-incident isn't Your Highness Nuguse? , I had a feeling when Question your username and your answer was
<<Another thing is that King(1) symbolises Adam, father of all mankind. So, don’t worry Sxb, there is nothing to be skeptical about.>>
your answer is typical preacher Mr preacher, it hard to fit Somali you might study Somali Literature or buy advice at cheap price maybe 1 kg of khat will do it if you are in Djibouti even less if you are in Ethiopia, I couildn't agree more with Khalid and specailly LeMainstream on Ahmed Guray Issue that you voluntarily initiated while debating me one your topics

<<"Who feed or give refuge to those millions of hungry and displaced Muslims around the world ?
Most of them belong to the Christian Faith (ex : UNHCR, ICRC, MSF, CARE, SAVE THE CHILDREN, WFP, UNICEF…) just to name a few, >>

Here you go again you are glorifying your faith Father and went unnecessary extra mile to claim UNHCR,WFP,MSF,UNICEF, althought these aren't associated with Christian Faith by name as organization but they might be influence by your faith, off course you know better I do, since you associated them with faith, and in Djibouti they mostly help Christian Refugees, well you are forgetting something very importent Almighty God is only provider they are maybe the means so don't be over excited hold horse tight,

<<"We will rename your Asnaqash, Amina » it means we are going to change your Christian names with ours ! (Asnaqash and Amina are names for girls. First for an Ethiopian girl and second for a Somali one )>>
Why are you so sensitive about Somali superiority?, I believe Somali language is the gateway to success in a matrial, intectual and strategical otherside you wouldn't be here in Djibnet.com and defending IOG overtime, typical hypocrite you're talkingthe demise of the same people who sustain your existance.

<<"You see this is a total madness. A nonsense war that sets the whole region on fire. A sound mind would never allow this to go on forever.">>
Ammazingly you sound like you care about human suffering, while you are supporting and glorifying the very group that is creating the misery of region, who does a cross border raid this time,well you're pointing your fingure to wrong side isn't it ? I'm afraid your logic here doesn't add up, may I remind you that you are using a public forum, you need overcome you emotions, don't blame anything to the stateless country and stateless people.

<<How can you say « War on terrorism is no longer valid !! » ? you know it is not over yet. Do you think what happened at Hotel Shamow in Mogadishu was not a terrorist act for example ? or you just follow the wisdom « ninba malaxdii u macaan »>>
Althought it was a sad day for the Somalis, but its more sad and sickinning to see a short sighted gays like you who jump a conclusion without really knowing the root cause and who is behind these senseless killing madness as you putted it, mind you Hotel Shamow massacre isn't the first and the last incident of such , well before all Al-Shabaab came into existance or any other group that is runnig the show today , it was the religous leader, the intectuals and Journalist were systemalically illuminate in another word it was a sophisticated organize-crime lunched from overseas invaded the country, it could be preemptive terror from the west or a group that is interested in wiping Somali people from the earth, already Somali people have no government more than dacade, the only things that is remaining no man's land and poor-disorieted-powerless-deffensiless people.

<<Another thing is that King(1) symbolises Adam, father of all mankind. So, don’t worry Sxb, there is nothing to be skeptical about.>>
well the preacher can play hide and seak in the biblical name isn't it? but can he find the word Bible in the Bible?We will see that how smart he is

<<Personally, I don’t like the Old Ethio-Somali conflict be restored again; I mean this is really outrageous these guys are out of their minds…WAR…WAR…WAR what the hell is this foolishness?>>
Well we know that it was a painful war particularly for Ethiopian in 1977 war , and the mother of wars in Horn of Africa. Relax you are scare that Somalia may regroup again, the existance of what use to be Somalia is indoubt let alone regroup.

<<I don’t believe in that so-called majority. Djibouti is for all Djiboutians and democracy preaches a fair play in elections >>
Again the word preaches, Father you practice what you preach isn't that was a song. No worry if you are minority from Ethiopian, IOG is too from Ethiopia so do I supprise supprise

<<It is not a modern term and therefore it is useless to cheat others by saying America leads a new crusade on Islam>>
When President George W. Bush used the word ‘Crusade’ in a speech about fighting terrorism on September 16, 2001,The triumphs of the Crusade were the triumphs of faith. But faith without wisdom is a dangerous thing. By the inexorable laws of history the whole world pays for the crimes and follies of each of its citizens. In the long sequence of interaction and fusion between Orient and Occident out of which our civilization has grown, the Crusades were a tragic and destructive episode as it is today practiced through the so-called New-Wold-Order pioneered by Evanglicst, This is the agenda behind the so-called US War-On-Terror. Its unfortunate the the preemtive strive on Iraq and Afghanitan which have gone terribly wrong may now changed into unprecedented form preemtive terror that our region is suffering first hand I hope get the big picture

BY khalid King i think you sre a confuse person. the reason why i'm saying this is on one hand you call yourself a peace loving person on other hand you advocate for preemtive war. Moreover you are the last few people who still believe the "war on terror" and yet you call Ahmed Gurey a killer for defending his people and religion. I don't know about you but your thinking does not make sense.
Even Khalid who was supporting you ealier is having a doubt about you crooked logic, you need to come up clean from this mess you are supporting strange force while you pretending that you are Djiboutian, it obvious that you have totally different mind set of typical Djiboutian and Somalian anywhere in Horn of Africa

Cheers Nuguse, Nuguse Nuguse, Ze Aalam Balaash Nuguse, Weey Nuguse Nuguse, Dhagay Ergu Nuguse,....
Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 09 février 2010 - 05:55

Salam to you all,

Quotation:
“Why are you so sensitive about Somali superiority?, I believe Somali language is the gateway to success in a matrial, intectual and strategical …” Labo22.

You have to sincerely reconsider your SUPERIORITY, Labo, because this is the root of SOMALI FAILURE for the last 2000 years. Your wooden spear and leather shield are nothing but mere primitive tools, and so is your super ethnology.

Nuruddin Farah said “To me, a S… suggests an entity that takes pride in its separateness, intolerant, parasitic and unproductive!” (ALABUUR, 2007, adapted)

You have no written history or safeguarded literature to praise your language. You have no pioneers in Science, Philosophy, Arts,…etc . Your superiority is some sort of mental illness. You should accept the reality; I know it is very bitter but you are still a camel boy in the Somali Desert. You live in the 21rst century; however, it is not enough to tame your true persona.

This is what you do best; tu chantes pour ta chamelle,
Doog iyo abaar, Dayr iyo Xagaa,
Hawsha kama dego! Dawlis baan ahay,
Ceel dushiis iyo, Darka kuu yaal,
Oo ma diidani!
“Abondance et sécheresse,
Automne comme été,
Je travaille pour toi !
Et sans rédigner,
Je m’attelle et me tue à la tache !
Tel le seau toujours prêt,
Au dessus du puits ;
A côté de l’abreuvoir ! »
(Chansons de Travail Somaliennes : Hoobaanta Afka Hooyo, by Said Ahmed Warama)

The difference between us is this; I have already defeated Somali Vanity in my life. I don’t believe that Somalis are more courageous or more intelligent than other ethnic communities in East Africa.
Prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) says this “All mankind are as equal as the teeth of a comb”

It is your turn, Labo, to apply this Hadith into your life. It is your turn to defeat the Devil in your life!
Face it, Man. You cannot throw dust on your eyes. Yesterday, you said I was a pro-west, today, you claim, I am an Ethiopian, a Father… and tomorrow you will claim, I am an alien dropped from the sky to destroy our Mother, Earth.

By the it was you who spoke of Ahmed Gurat, first.

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 09 février 2010 - 06:04

Voir le messagebadr, le 08 February 2010 - 08:52 PM, dit :

petit debat sur ahmed guray ;) http://www.somalilif...read.php?t=4197

Thanks, indeed, Badr.
Unfortunately,most of them try to say "he was of their clan!" what a sad nation! ufff!

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 10 février 2010 - 10:21

Voir le messagekhalid, le 08 February 2010 - 10:15 PM, dit :

King i think you sre a confuse person. the reason why i'm saying this is on one hand you call yourself a peace loving person on other hand you advocate for preemtive war. Moreover you are the last few people who still believe the "war on terror" and yet you call Ahmed Gurey a killer for defending his people and religion. I don't know about you but your thinking does not make sense.

Yes, I am a ...
a) peace-loving person.
b)peace-keeper.
c) and peace-maker person.

You cannot keep peace and security unless you wrestle with wolves here and there.

"and yet you call Ahmed Guray a killer for defending his people and religion..."
He was defending his people and religion. The Abyssinians were doing the same thing or you just think you are the only who the right to defend his people and religion?

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 11 février 2010 - 08:17

Voir le messageking(1), le 09 février 2010 - 05:55 , dit :

Salam to you all,

Quotation:
“Why are you so sensitive about Somali superiority?, I believe Somali language is the gateway to success in a matrial, intectual and strategical …” Labo22.

You have to sincerely reconsider your SUPERIORITY, Labo, because this is the root of SOMALI FAILURE for the last 2000 years. Your wooden spear and leather shield are nothing but mere primitive tools, and so is your super ethnology.

Nuruddin Farah said “To me, a S… suggests an entity that takes pride in its separateness, intolerant, parasitic and unproductive!” (ALABUUR, 2007, adapted)

You have no written history or safeguarded literature to praise your language. You have no pioneers in Science, Philosophy, Arts,…etc . Your superiority is some sort of mental illness. You should accept the reality; I know it is very bitter but you are still a camel boy in the Somali Desert. You live in the 21rst century; however, it is not enough to tame your true persona.

This is what you do best; tu chantes pour ta chamelle,
Doog iyo abaar, Dayr iyo Xagaa,
Hawsha kama dego! Dawlis baan ahay,
Ceel dushiis iyo, Darka kuu yaal,
Oo ma diidani!
“Abondance et sécheresse,
Automne comme été,
Je travaille pour toi !
Et sans rédigner,
Je m’attelle et me tue à la tache !
Tel le seau toujours prêt,
Au dessus du puits ;
A côté de l’abreuvoir ! »
(Chansons de Travail Somaliennes : Hoobaanta Afka Hooyo, by Said Ahmed Warama)

The difference between us is this; I have already defeated Somali Vanity in my life. I don’t believe that Somalis are more courageous or more intelligent than other ethnic communities in East Africa.
Prophet Mohamed (Peace be upon him) says this “All mankind are as equal as the teeth of a comb”

It is your turn, Labo, to apply this Hadith into your life. It is your turn to defeat the Devil in your life!
Face it, Man. You cannot throw dust on your eyes. Yesterday, you said I was a pro-west, today, you claim, I am an Ethiopian, a Father… and tomorrow you will claim, I am an alien dropped from the sky to destroy our Mother, Earth.

By the it was you who spoke of Ahmed Gurat, first.

Nuruddin Farah said "To me, a S ... suggests an entity that takes pride in its separateness, intolerant, parasitic and unproductive" (ALABUUR, 2007, adapted)
I don't know isn't Nuruddin Farah's origin a camel boy?, I'm confuse the you are contradicting yourself you're trying to praise one and criticize the other
I think you the one who need to tame down you offensive contradictory statements , perhaps we have discovered the extant of your hatred toward Somalis, I hope the others who rely on you like IOG and Western interest understand your hidden agenda and your narrow-minded toward Somalis, although a guys like bring the demise of IOG soon than expected, I think however you can't express you point of view rationally as you demonstrated on your debate on varieties of issue, sometime you keep changing the subject perhaps to see where we stand, whenever you lose argument you look every excuse possible, you also very quick to commend who ever gives little break of your crooked logic.
Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 11 février 2010 - 12:14

Voir le messagelabo22, le 11 February 2010 - 05:17 AM, dit :

Nuruddin Farah said "To me, a S ... suggests an entity that takes pride in its separateness, intolerant, parasitic and unproductive" (ALABUUR, 2007, adapted)
I don't know isn't Nuruddin Farah's origin a camel boy?, I'm confuse the you are contradicting yourself you're trying to praise one and criticize the other
I think you the one who need to tame down you offensive contradictory statements , perhaps we have discovered the extant of your hatred toward Somalis, I hope the others who rely on you like IOG and Western interest understand your hidden agenda and your narrow-minded toward Somalis, although a guys like bring the demise of IOG soon than expected, I think however you can't express you point of view rationally as you demonstrated on your debate on varieties of issue, sometime you keep changing the subject perhaps to see where we stand, whenever you lose argument you look every excuse possible, you also very quick to commend who ever gives little break of your crooked logic.

Where is the contradiction?

I have spoken of false self'esteem of Somali Majority (namely Aji and not Gabooye)in general. Nuruddin Farah belongs to intellectuals and educated people who have managed to get out of Somali jungle in which the strongest eats the weak. A crazy jungle that has puzzled the world for 20 years.

I respect Ismail Omar because he is my Presidant, I defend him because he represents me in everywhere he goes in the world. He is not an ordinary person...that is if someone personally insults him, that means he insults us all Djibs...it is not easy.

"Whenever you lose argument..." lol! you have no logic here, labo because I am not fighting to be victorious...I just give my humble point of views time and time again.
My profession is to give and take...give to others and take from them. Life is a big market.

Ce message a été modifié par king(1) - 11 février 2010 - 12:18 .

Partager ce sujet :

• (3 Pages)
  • +