djibnet.com: Djibouti Is Sending 450 Military Trained By The Ethiopia - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Djibouti Is Sending 450 Military Trained By The Ethiopia Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 06 février 2010 - 08:19

As I said on my other posting else where, It seems that IOG already gave in the US pressure its on public record that Djibouti said “It will not be used as a base for attacks against another country in the region. Some 900 U.S. troops set up camp in support of US-led war on terror.” Which is no longer valid, the mission started as few hundred Expeditionary Group.

Not only that promise was broken when the US airplane attacked ICC together with the Ethiopian milittary but also IOG is sending 450 Djiboutian military trained by the Ethiopia and also funded by the US, Ethiopia is the arch-enemy of Somalia and US is seen as modern crusader in eye of the opposition group that Shiehk Shariff was their senior leader at one time.

As we all aware off there is no government in Somalia, Ethiopia has been conducting cross border raid as it is pleases off course with help of US financial and material support , however these two forces is the biggest problem why Somalia aren’t settling once for all, and it looks like whoever they throw their support will never be able to form a stable government any time soon, because they will never be able to withdrew their hands completely so that the real necessary hand-shake between Somalis can occur.

Somali people are not alien as some of the western governments try to label them, they are very vulnerable as they are homogeneous society, it’s very hard for them to manuever the grey-area of the mysterious powers that is fighting over them, they can over come easily provided the right environment, one would ask himself or herself why the hand-shake will not occur by checking the similar circumstance in South Africa, former President, statesmen, noble lariat, the true African elder Nelson Mandela was as asked why Inkatha freedom party Chief Mangosuthu Buthelezi and majority ANC supporter can’t get along during the apartheid struggle he said “there is 3rd hand” well in Somalia there is a 4th hand that need no introduction and its making more complicated more than ever before.

Everybody including UN, US, and European Union say the solution should come within Somalia between Somalis only, would they really mean?, too people are having a doubt and simply don’t know who to believe any more.and if its true why they keep trying the already failed experiments like adding more troops from Djibouti, which regional or international organization have jurisdiction over what use to be territory of Somalia.

The current government of Somalia was created in Djibouti, IOG knew that it wont work from the get go, the process was a sham, all Somali where not represented properly, even his own group Issa have raised a discontent the way that PM seats distributed, the other reason was to make quiet the Asmara group, But Shiekh Sharif’’s name on list of the candidates and showing the as US and Western favorite was a big mistake. most parliamentary budget was lavishly spent in five-star hotel in Djibouti. most of the member of parliment are in Kenya most of the time taking care of their personnel business, or dodging from death and destruction of Mogadishu.

Final let us close examine, the purpose of IOG , why now?is he trying to get more popularity, or more money for his upcoming change of constitution in which he is planning to declare his party RPP annual convention on March 4th ?, there is a war going on in the North this my be taken care with French treaty and US support, what about internal instability of some Afar groups that don’t like the why that IOG is running the country,at the end civil war with FRUD repel we clearly remember that government not only refuse to compensate the war veterans when they were discarged from the army but also openly massacred the wounded war veteran in front of the Presidential Palace, IOG has no regards of human value alway his interest is first, does he has the consent of the Djiboutian ? obviously not.
http://labo22.wordpress.com/
http://labo22.blogspot.com/

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 06 février 2010 - 09:13 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 06 février 2010 - 10:55

[quote name = 'labo22' date = '06 fà © ruary 2010 - 08:19 'timestamp = '1265476767' post = '174232 ']
As I said on my other posting else where, It seems that IOG already gave in the U.S. pressure on its public record Djibouti said that "It will not be used as a base for attacks against another country in the region. Some 900 U.S. troops set up camp in support of US-led war on terror. "Which is no longer valid, the mission started as few hundred Expeditionary Group.

Not only that promise was broken when the U.S. attacked airplane ICC together with the Ethiopian milittary goal IOG is also sending 450 Djiboutian military trained by the Ethiopia and also funded by the U.S., Ethiopia is the arch-enemy of Somalia and U.S. is seen as modern crusader in eye of the opposition group that Shiehk Shariff was their senior leader at one time.

As we all aware off there is no government in Somalia, Ethiopia has been conducting cross-border raid as it pleases is off course with help of U.S. financial and material support, however these two forces is the biggest problem why Somalia are not settling for oz all, and it looks like whoever they throw their support will never be able to form a stable government any time soon, Because they will never be able to completely Withdrew their hands so that the necessary real hand-shake between Somalis can occur.

Somali people are not alien as some of the Western governments try to label them, they are very vulnerable as they are homogeneous society, it's very hard for them to manuever the gray-area of the mysterious powers that is fighting over them, they can over come easily provided the right environment, one would ask himself or herself why the hand-shake will not occur by checking the similar circumstance in South Africa, former President, statesmen, lariat noble, the true African elder Nelson Mandela was asked why did Inkatha Freedom Party Chief Mangosuthu Buthelezi and ANC Majority support can not get along during the apartheid struggle he said "there is 3rd hand" well in Somalia there is a 4th hand that need no introduction and Its making more complicated more than ever before.

Everybody including UN, U.S. and European Union say the solution should come between Somalis within Somalia only, would they really mean?, People too are having a doubt and simply do not know who to believe any more.and if its true why they keep trying the already failed experiments like adding more troops from Djibouti, Which regional or international organization have jurisdiction over what use to be territory of Somalia.

The current government of Somalia was created in Djibouti, IOG knew that it wont work from the get go, the process was a sham, all Somali where not properly represented, even his own group Issa have raised discontent was the way that seats PM Sales The other reason was to make quiet the Asmara group, Goal Shiekh Sharif''s name on the list of candidates and showing as the U.S. and Western favorite was a big mistake. most parliamentary budget was spent lavishly in five-star hotel in Djibouti. most of the member of Parliment are in Kenya most of the time taking care of their personal business, or dodging from death and destruction of Mogadishu.

Final close let us examine the purpose of IGO, why now? Is he trying to get more popularity, or more money for his upcoming change of constitution in Which he is planning to declare his party RPP annual convention on March 4th?, There is a war going on in the North this my be taken care treaty with French and U.S. media, what about internal instability of some Afar groups that do not like the IOG why that is running the country, at the end civil war with FRUD we repel Clearly remember that government not only refuses to Compensate the war veterans when they were discarged from the army to also openly massacred the wounded war veteran in front of the Presidential Palace, IOG has no value of human eyes alway his first interest is, does he has the consent of the Djiboutian? obviously not.
http://labo22.wordpress.com/
http://labo22.blogspot.com/
[/ quote]

I'm sorry to say that but somebody is editing my posting without my consent, changing words here and there. you may follow the above links for actual posting.
kind regard
labo22

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 08 février 2010 - 11:50

How can you say « War on terrorism is no longer valid !! » ? you know it is not over yet. Do you think what happened at Hotel Shamow in Mogadishu was not a terrorist act for example ? or you just follow the wisdom « ninba malaxdii u macaan »

I am sure you have some kind of I-don’t-like-them agenda in your pocket and this is obviously why you have concluded « And US is seen as modern crusader in the eye of opposition group that Sheikh Shariff was their senior leader at one time ! »

This term « Crusader » comes from the Middle Ages. When Christians from the West tried to liberate their religious shrines (e.g the Church of Nativity) in Palestine. It is not a modern term and therefore it is useless to cheat others by saying America leads a new crusade on Islam. I would like to ask you this question ; Who feed or give refuge to those millions of hungry and displaced Muslims around the world ?
Most of them belong to the Christian Faith (ex : UNHCR, ICRC, MSF, CARE, SAVE THE CHILDREN, WFP, UNICEF…) just to name a few.

Many Somalis cannot imagine that Ethiopia and Somalia may live in peace side by side in the future because they have never heard of this ; most of them were born during the Ethio-Somali conflict and they grew up in a suspicious atmosphere in the 20th century.

I remember Abdillahi Suldan Timaadde’s patriotic poems ;

Dhoobada Hawaas bey cid kale, naga dhaxaynayne,
Raggii dhiiranaan jiray, hubkii galbta loo dhiibye
Dhafoorkay iswada taabatoy, aad un dhiidhidaye,
Dhanaan sada Dajida, maalin dhaw dhiil kalaa xigiye !
« the river of Hawash is for us exclusively,
Our brave soldiers are well-armed today,
They are all ready for the battle !
So, drink your Daji ‘cause soon you you’ll be gone ! »

Abdillahi Maalin Dhoodaan went too far when he argued when he declared in his iconic poetry ;

Asnaaqash taad lahaydeen, haddaan Aamina u bixinin !

« We will rename your Asnaqash, Amina » it means we are going to change your Christian names with ours ! (Asnaqash and Amina are names for girls. First for an Ethiopian girl and second for a Somali one )

You see this is a total madness. A nonsense war that sets the whole region on fire.
A sound mind would never allow this to go on forever.

PEACE FIRST.

Better future for our kids.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 11 février 2010 - 04:43

labo22 wrote
As I said on my other posting else where, It seems that IOG already gave in the US pressure its on public record that Djibouti said “It will not be used as a base for attacks against another country in the region. Some 900 U.S. troops set up camp in support of US-led war on terror.” Which is no longer valid, the mission started as few hundred Expeditionary Group.

King wrote
"How can you say « War on terrorism is no longer valid !! » ? you know it is not over yet. Do you think what happened at Hotel Shamow in Mogadishu was not a terrorist act for example ? or you just follow the wisdom « ninba malaxdii u macaan »"

no longer valid means in whole context the broken promise of the Djiboutian Authority so don't to twist meaning and mislead the readers.

King wrote
"I am sure you have some kind of I-don’t-like-them agenda in your pocket and this is obviously why you have concluded « And US is seen as modern crusader in the eye of opposition group that Sheikh Shariff was their senior leader at one time ! »"

This one I replied under defferent topic but I most post where its appropriate so that reader could hear what the other camp are saying.
When President George W. Bush used the word ‘Crusade’ in a speech about fighting terrorism on September 16, 2001,The triumphs of the Crusade were the triumphs of faith. But faith without wisdom is a dangerous thing. By the inexorable laws of history the whole world pays for the crimes and follies of each of its citizens. In the long sequence of interaction and fusion between Orient and Occident out of which our civilization has grown, the Crusades were a tragic and destructive episode as it is today practiced through the so-called New-Wold-Order pioneered by Evanglicst, This is the agenda behind the so-called US War-On-Terror. Its unfortunate the the preemtive strive on Iraq and Afghanitan which have gone terribly wrong may now changed into unprecedented form preemtive terror that our region is suffering first hand I hope get the big picture Mr peace lover for lip service, crusader with cruise missile that is a dangerous combination is it? I beleive power should come with responsiblity not with a rampage all over the world.

King wrote
"Many Somalis cannot imagine that Ethiopia and Somalia may live in peace side by side in the future because they have never heard of this ; most of them were born during the Ethio-Somali conflict and they grew up in a suspicious atmosphere in the 20th century."

I love to believe like so as many others Somalis that one day Somalis and Ethiopian may join hand as equals but I afraid the reality on ground isn't encouraging as it is now, I think naturely you can't force the population a policies pioneered by somebody that they absolutely can't trust and see as their natural enemy, this is the very reason that these religious militant are thriving, in way this is also a self-fulfilling prophecy of the so-called US War-On-Terrorism. By comparison Somalis are Powerless-Disorientad with contineous interferance of external forces.On the other side we see exactly the opposite Ethiopia armed-to-the-teeth, conducting cross border raids as it pleases and sometime occupies off course with help and blessing of the US, typical global snap-shoot, policy maker of Ethiopia and US are in common..... what ?, as strange as it may seem to the ordinary people the interest of the US and Ethiopia over Somalia sometimes collides head on, but who's word prevails is obvious, but who is going to deal the mess long before the US is gone, it is Ethiopia because you can't seal off yourself from the your neighbour social problem and develope the region peacefully, in long run I believe Ethiopia and Somalia can sort out their problem if they can come up clean from the external interference and double-faced guys like you.

King wrote
"« We will rename your Asnaqash, Amina » it means we are going to change your Christian names with ours ! (Asnaqash and Amina are names for girls. First for an Ethiopian girl and second for a Somali one )"

let me say this about Dhoodan, he is a talented poet with a doubt, but he was a corrupted by Siyaad Barreh propaganda machine as you recall his first poetry aired on Radio Addis-Abeba after he defected to Ethiopia, he said a damning things about Somalis MAXAAN SOMALI KEEN KA OGHAN WAA KUDKUDAHAASE, If he is you hero or your enemy I would careless but in general Somali people rarely talk about him actually they see as skittish character,

King wrote
"Who feed or give refuge to those millions of hungry and displaced Muslims around the world ?
Most of them belong to the Christian Faith (ex : UNHCR, ICRC, MSF, CARE, SAVE THE CHILDREN, WFP, UNICEF…) just to name a few."
Here you go again you are glorifying your faith Father and went unnecessary extra mile to claim UNHCR,WFP,MSF,UNICEF, althought these aren't associated with Christian Faith by name as organization but they might be influence by your faith, off course you know better I do, since you associated them with faith, and in Djibouti they mostly help Christian Refugees, well you are forgetting something very importent Almighty God is only provider they are maybe the means so don't be over excited hold horse tight

Dhexnay xuno Nuguse

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 11 février 2010 - 04:45 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 11 février 2010 - 12:34

Voir le messagelabo22, le 11 February 2010 - 01:43 AM, dit :

labo22 wrote

King wrote
"How can you say « War on terrorism is no longer valid !! » ? you know it is not over yet. Do you think what happened at Hotel Shamow in Mogadishu was not a terrorist act for example ? or you just follow the wisdom « ninba malaxdii u macaan »"

no longer valid means in whole context the broken promise of the Djiboutian Authority so don't to twist meaning and mislead the readers.

King wrote
"I am sure you have some kind of I-don’t-like-them agenda in your pocket and this is obviously why you have concluded « And US is seen as modern crusader in the eye of opposition group that Sheikh Shariff was their senior leader at one time ! »"

This one I replied under defferent topic but I most post where its appropriate so that reader could hear what the other camp are saying.
When President George W. Bush used the word ‘Crusade’ in a speech about fighting terrorism on September 16, 2001,The triumphs of the Crusade were the triumphs of faith. But faith without wisdom is a dangerous thing. By the inexorable laws of history the whole world pays for the crimes and follies of each of its citizens. In the long sequence of interaction and fusion between Orient and Occident out of which our civilization has grown, the Crusades were a tragic and destructive episode as it is today practiced through the so-called New-Wold-Order pioneered by Evanglicst, This is the agenda behind the so-called US War-On-Terror. Its unfortunate the the preemtive strive on Iraq and Afghanitan which have gone terribly wrong may now changed into unprecedented form preemtive terror that our region is suffering first hand I hope get the big picture Mr peace lover for lip service, crusader with cruise missile that is a dangerous combination is it? I beleive power should come with responsiblity not with a rampage all over the world.

King wrote
"Many Somalis cannot imagine that Ethiopia and Somalia may live in peace side by side in the future because they have never heard of this ; most of them were born during the Ethio-Somali conflict and they grew up in a suspicious atmosphere in the 20th century."

I love to believe like so as many others Somalis that one day Somalis and Ethiopian may join hand as equals but I afraid the reality on ground isn't encouraging as it is now, I think naturely you can't force the population a policies pioneered by somebody that they absolutely can't trust and see as their natural enemy, this is the very reason that these religious militant are thriving, in way this is also a self-fulfilling prophecy of the so-called US War-On-Terrorism. By comparison Somalis are Powerless-Disorientad with contineous interferance of external forces.On the other side we see exactly the opposite Ethiopia armed-to-the-teeth, conducting cross border raids as it pleases and sometime occupies off course with help and blessing of the US, typical global snap-shoot, policy maker of Ethiopia and US are in common..... what ?, as strange as it may seem to the ordinary people the interest of the US and Ethiopia over Somalia sometimes collides head on, but who's word prevails is obvious, but who is going to deal the mess long before the US is gone, it is Ethiopia because you can't seal off yourself from the your neighbour social problem and develope the region peacefully, in long run I believe Ethiopia and Somalia can sort out their problem if they can come up clean from the external interference and double-faced guys like you.

King wrote
"« We will rename your Asnaqash, Amina » it means we are going to change your Christian names with ours ! (Asnaqash and Amina are names for girls. First for an Ethiopian girl and second for a Somali one )"

let me say this about Dhoodan, he is a talented poet with a doubt, but he was a corrupted by Siyaad Barreh propaganda machine as you recall his first poetry aired on Radio Addis-Abeba after he defected to Ethiopia, he said a damning things about Somalis MAXAAN SOMALI KEEN KA OGHAN WAA KUDKUDAHAASE, If he is you hero or your enemy I would careless but in general Somali people rarely talk about him actually they see as skittish character,

King wrote
"Who feed or give refuge to those millions of hungry and displaced Muslims around the world ?
Most of them belong to the Christian Faith (ex : UNHCR, ICRC, MSF, CARE, SAVE THE CHILDREN, WFP, UNICEF…) just to name a few."
Here you go again you are glorifying your faith Father and went unnecessary extra mile to claim UNHCR,WFP,MSF,UNICEF, althought these aren't associated with Christian Faith by name as organization but they might be influence by your faith, off course you know better I do, since you associated them with faith, and in Djibouti they mostly help Christian Refugees, well you are forgetting something very importent Almighty God is only provider they are maybe the means so don't be over excited hold horse tight

Dhexnay xuno Nuguse

Nothing is new here you just copier-colled earlier replies. Take it easy, laab. this is a forum you need to cut your speeches short because it is sometimes too long and boring. you think you can imppress your readers with this sort of writing?
Better future for our kids.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 11 février 2010 - 02:58

Voir le messageking(1), le 11 février 2010 - 12:34 , dit :

Nothing is new here you just copier-colled earlier replies. Take it easy, laab. this is a forum you need to cut your speeches short because it is sometimes too long and boring. you think you can imppress your readers with this sort of writing?

You don't need to repeat I already caution the forum user some post reply that I post somewhere also are appropriate here, and a lot of new info for this specific topic, if it is boring that is your personal opinion let other forum user point out if it is boring isn't it?, it would be rude and uncivilized to hijack the forum user decision before they read.

Cheers King(1)

labo222@googlemail.com

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 12 février 2010 - 08:39

The general annual convention of FRUD party was held in Djibouti on Feb. 10/2010, the party voted against the motion to send 450 Djiboutian military trained by the Ethiopia to Somalia it refused to send Djiboutian army to Somalia and work side by side with Ugandan war criminals, the president of the FRUD party called it "a big mistake", would IOG have receptive ears, it remains to be seen.

labo222@googlemail.com

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 13 février 2010 - 10:52

Pease on earth

Ce message a été modifié par LeMainstream - 13 février 2010 - 10:57 .

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 13 février 2010 - 11:00

Voir le messageLeMainstream, le 13 février 2010 - 10:52 , dit :

Pease on earth

Yesterday, I saw the saddest story ever, I had feeling all along that Somali may lose hope from their Djiboutian brothers and it happened yesterday when demonestros from CEELASHA BIYAHA close to Moqadishu burned Djiboutian flag, when they find out that Djibouti is sending troops to enforce the Ogandan troops already committing crimes agaist humanity, the damage is already done, Djibouti joined the modren crusadors' New World Order, now in eyes of the rest of Somalis, its Djiboutiland just like Somliland and Puntland in line under the Ethiopian regional supper power, IOG is gambling in anything he thinks that could keep him in Power ever salling his own brothers from left to right.

labo222@googlemail.com

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 16 février 2010 - 10:46

The initial consequence of proposing to send 450 Djiboutian military trained by the Ethiopia, not only the Djiboutian flag was burned in Somalia but also IOG's picture along side with Shiehk Sherif's,this is a new era for IOG, He is fighting a proxy war just like Ethiopia is doing just for short-term interest, perhaps to buy some time or delay the up-coming election indefinitely just Somaliland and Ivory Coast. As we all know Ethiopia is a landlocked country, it has its strategic interest in Somalia unlike Djibouti.It never Shays away from that, Whoever that external power maybe that have an interest in Somalia, well Ethiopia can co-ordinate it side-interest along with any new regional player as we have seen time and time again.

Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 16 février 2010 - 11:07 .

labo222@googlemail.com

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1