djibnet.com: The Cabinet Ministers Of Iog Are The Reflection Of His Wierd Personali - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

The Cabinet Ministers Of Iog Are The Reflection Of His Wierd Personali There is an English saying "tell me friend I will tell you who are Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 14 janvier 2010 - 09:06

The biggest scandal of the week occurred in the Prime Minister's Office, the two senior cabinet ministers, the Minister of Health (Warabe Kalahaaye) and poppet Finance Minster (real finance minister is Djama Haid)got into a hand-fight like children, Finance Minister has womanish sort of character the way he throws hands and talks, Although he lost badly the hand-fight to Waraabe but certainly not without mouth-fight it, well its a shameful act for responsible government, however this is not your average government by and for the people, unfortunately as you can see it for Ba-Fourlabeh IGO and so it normal for them to fight each other to be the first to please his or her master IOG.In normal circumstance for proper functioning government with a mandate from its people and Because of collective responsibility there must be solidarity, responsibility and work ethics so that government can function, Because all these basic yet important governmental functions are missing, and the concentration of all powers are in hands of few-Ba-fourlabeh and their ... in-laws, it is sending a wrong signal for the future generation and future leaders in the cowboy-style of governing is the only way to go, hence Djiboutian people might join their follow Kinsmen to the south of the border !!!!!

Mon lien

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 14 janvier 2010 - 09:43 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 14 janvier 2010 - 10:46

Voir le messagelabo22, le 14 January 2010 - 06:06 PM, dit :

The biggest scandal of the week occurred in the Prime Minister's Office, the two senior cabinet ministers, the Minister of Health (Warabe Kalahaaye) and poppet Finance Minster (real finance minister is Djama Haid)got into a hand-fight like children, Finance Minister has womanish sort of character the way he throws hands and talks, Although he lost badly the hand-fight to Waraabe but certainly not without mouth-fight it, well its a shameful act for responsible government, however this is not your average government by and for the people, unfortunately as you can see it for Ba-Fourlabeh IGO and so it normal for them to fight each other to be the first to please his or her master IOG.In normal circumstance for proper functioning government with a mandate from its people and Because of collective responsibility there must be solidarity, responsibility and work ethics so that government can function, Because all these basic yet important governmental functions are missing, and the concentration of all powers are in hands of few-Ba-fourlabeh and their ... in-laws, it is sending a wrong signal for the future generation and future leaders in the cowboy-style of governing is the only way to go, hence Djiboutian people might join their follow Kinsmen to the south of the border !!!!!

Mon lien

source?!
Better future for our kids.

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 14 janvier 2010 - 11:25

Voir le messageking(1), le 14 janvier 2010 - 10:46 , dit :

source?!

I think you live on an other planet, its talk-of-the-town on other hand why would I reveal my source on public forum?. Next time should you ask me a question it batter be a reasonable one.

Cheers

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 15 janvier 2010 - 12:04 .

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Zieg Heil Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-septembre 09

Posté 15 janvier 2010 - 11:13

Voir le messagelabo22, le 14 janvier 2010 - 09:06 , dit :

Mon lien

Since you are in, you filled us with lies!
Or else, we have long heard a lot about things of this kind. In my eyes, you're not interesting...

MX
[i][b]"If the freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." A.H

"I have more respect for the man who lets me know where he stands, even if he is wrong, than the one who comes like an angel while he is nothing but a devil..." MX

"On ne peut pas dévorer le diable sans en avoir avalé les cornes..." J.Staline[/b][/i]

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 15 janvier 2010 - 08:29

Voir le messagelabo22, le 14 January 2010 - 08:25 PM, dit :

I think you live on an other planet, its talk-of-the-town on other hand why would I reveal my source on public forum?. Next time should you ask me a question it batter be a reasonable one.

Cheers

the talk of the town?!
you mean rumors, gossip, and let-the-time-pass of our mabrazes...this is good, man. I like it.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 16 janvier 2010 - 01:38

As they say in Somali "WAAD ka dhacsantahay" if you do not know what is happening in your country, please stay out it or tell me what overseas country you live in, so that I can send you a calling card at my expense

Cheers dream king

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 16 janvier 2010 - 01:41 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 16 janvier 2010 - 02:58

Voir le messageZieg Heil, le 15 janvier 2010 - 11:13 , dit :

Since you are in, you filled us with lies!
Or else, we have long heard a lot about things of this kind. In my eyes, you're not interesting...

MX

Zieg Heil
Whether I'm interesting or not however isn't important the issue that I write the day-to-day life of the miserable majority advocating the well-being of the majority is the well-being of the country as whole is not a crime intact I advocate for democracy, transparency and continuity of different leadership so the other talented leaders can have their chance,

According to your post reply I think you aren't mature just by looking your choice of words "you filled us with lies!" could be false accusation in proper manner off course with backing evidence

Cheers dream king

labo222@googlemail.com

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 17 janvier 2010 - 10:55

Voir le messagelabo22, le 15 January 2010 - 10:38 PM, dit :

As they say in Somali "WAAD ka dhacsantahay" if you do not know what is happening in your country, please stay out it or tell me what overseas country you live in, so that I can send you a calling card at my expense

Cheers dream king

salut Lab

"a calling card!" lol! it is OK if it is free of charge...here is my full address; 22 Bullsh:t Avenue/ Liars Block on second floor Bangggg.

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 17 janvier 2010 - 09:55

Voir le messageking(1), le 17 janvier 2010 - 10:55 , dit :

salut Lab

"a calling card!" lol! it is OK if it is free of charge...here is my full address; 22 Bullsh:t Avenue/ Liars Block on second floor Bangggg.

If I understand your post reply correctly, you don't only know your own address but also your language in this public forum is disgusting anything on my blogs are debatable issue by issue, for you denying what has`happened,You can't personally attack me openly as you have tried, I feel pity for you, however you my say this is a false accusation, but apparently this breaking news, about 229 hits for this topic and yet there is nobody has said this story is otherwise except the moron of this forum like you and Zieg Heil

labo222@googlemail.com

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 17 janvier 2010 - 11:24

Voir le messagelabo22, le 17 January 2010 - 06:55 PM, dit :

If I understand your post reply correctly, you don't only know your own address but also your language in this public forum is disgusting anything on my blogs are debatable issue by issue, for you denying what has`happened,You can't personally attack me openly as you have tried, I feel pity for you, however you my say this is a false accusation, but apparently this breaking news, about 229 hits for this topic and yet there is nobody has said this story is otherwise except the moron of this forum like you and Zieg Heil

lool! that was a good joke, I guess.Give me a chance and let me try again.Please,do not play the role of I AM A VICTIM! here. I am not denying any of your words...we need answer, bro OK?

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 18 janvier 2010 - 10:33

I'm not a victim here in any form or shape, intact posting my joke is good as what you said however that tells you the I am in full control of my lovely audience like. well "we need answer, OK bro?" it is still bit rough and you are a bit up-set the way you write OK in upper case letters to you anyhow come a long way by comparing this post to your earlier reply, the Bravo King without kingdom may I say, the other part of your post reply, "Frankly speaking it is confusing to answer questions of what, the boxing match between Holly and Clay Field kalahaaye the fast talker that was promoted by Don King Delaite happened in Djibouti and by now every knows, I am missing something please keep me posted?
Cheers the King without Kingdom

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 18 janvier 2010 - 10:36 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 18 janvier 2010 - 10:34

I'm not a victim here in any form or shape, intact posting my joke is good as what you said however that tells you the I am in full control of my lovely audience like. well "we need answer, OK bro?" it is still bit rough and you are a bit up-set the way you write OK in upper case letters to you anyhow come a long way by comparing this post to your earlier reply, the Bravo King without kingdom may I say, the other part of your post reply, "Frankly speaking it is confusing to answer questions of what, the boxing match between Holly and Clay Field kalahaaye the fast talker that was promoted by Don King Delaite happened in Djibouti and by now every knows, I am missing something please keep me posted?

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 18 janvier 2010 - 10:38 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 19 janvier 2010 - 11:32

Voir le messagelabo22, le 18 January 2010 - 07:34 PM, dit :

Salam,Peter Pan!
you are still chasing your shadow to fool your readers here and there!
Let me be honest with you, Mr.L22. most of your posts are your own personal opinions and not based on facts. You do not write according to a scientific approach or methodology. Rememeber Zieg Hail's words "Since you are in, you filled us with LIES!!" you better listen to him and give him sources and references because nobody likes stale fish and so do I B)
My question is always on the table SOURCE?!!

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 19 janvier 2010 - 02:17

Voir le messageking(1), le 19 janvier 2010 - 11:32 , dit :

Salam,Peter Pan!
you are still chasing your shadow to fool your readers here and there!
Let me be honest with you, Mr.L22. most of your posts are your own personal opinions and not based on facts. You do not write according to a scientific approach or methodology. Rememeber Zieg Hail's words "Since you are in, you filled us with LIES!!" you better listen to him and give him sources and references because nobody likes stale fish and so do I B)
My question is always on the table SOURCE?!!

I think I responded to Zieg Hail's post reply accordingly but then again Somali people say " AF JOOGA LOOMA ADEEGO" isn't it, I think he isn't your real friend if you read my post reply it shows my objection of the poor language that he used "Since you are in, you filled us with LIES!!" you could have rephrased in a proper manner acceptable to the general forum users but there is another English or Frenchy saying " tell your friend than I.......", Coming back to your general critic of my writing, well Its not really necessary to use somebody else's method as long as I can get my point-of-view across, let me remind you Somali people say " AF QALAAD AQOONTO MEYAA MAYA MAYA...."
@ the end you insisted to answer difficult question to shoot my massagers, well I think they are now no use for me anymore so here is my sources:
1- Faysal Dahir Abaar SDS and foot soldier of Mahamed Djama
2- Ahmed Bouh purchasing director of Sheraton Hotel SDS and use to be foot soldier of Mr. Bprreh
3- Mouse-Ayah owner of many front business including riftvally forwarding company (tranist), SDS and associate of Hassan Madoube security chief
I hope that satisfies your curiosity
Cheers King without Kingdom

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 19 janvier 2010 - 02:26 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 20 janvier 2010 - 10:07

Voir le messagelabo22, le 19 January 2010 - 11:17 AM, dit :

I think I responded to Zieg Hail's post reply accordingly but then again Somali people say " AF JOOGA LOOMA ADEEGO" isn't it, I think he isn't your real friend if you read my post reply it shows my objection of the poor language that he used "Since you are in, you filled us with LIES!!" you could have rephrased in a proper manner acceptable to the general forum users but there is another English or Frenchy saying " tell your friend than I.......", Coming back to your general critic of my writing, well Its not really necessary to use somebody else's method as long as I can get my point-of-view across, let me remind you Somali people say " AF QALAAD AQOONTO MEYAA MAYA MAYA...."
@ the end you insisted to answer difficult question to shoot my massagers, well I think they are now no use for me anymore so here is my sources:
1- Faysal Dahir Abaar SDS and foot soldier of Mahamed Djama
2- Ahmed Bouh purchasing director of Sheraton Hotel SDS and use to be foot soldier of Mr. Bprreh
3- Mouse-Ayah owner of many front business including riftvally forwarding company (tranist), SDS and associate of Hassan Madoube security chief
I hope that satisfies your curiosity
Cheers King without Kingdom

Thanks for the sources but, to tell the truth, my curiosity is still not quenched; I am really dazed rather beind convinced because I wonder if the whole affair is fictious or not. You say all these guys Faysal Daher, Ahmed Bouh, Moussa Ayeh...etc are from the S.D.S (The National Security Agency)! I think this another trick...sorry, I don't believe because even if they were undercover agents, why would they reveal their secrets!!! and if they did so, why would they give their real names or identity to YOU!!! you see King (1) is not stupid enough to swallow that bait...eheheh! got you! this is very risky, man. Spreading lies about our security men is not a positive element in your sources.

Please, try again and answer that very question; SOURCE?!! :)

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +