• PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 19 janvier 2014 - 06:56

Voir le messagelabo22, le 11 January 2014 - 07:56 AM, dit :

Darsigeeni 7aad ee diinta Ciise Masiixiga
Balse, waxaan rajaynaynaa innoo Shiekha Baadariga diimaha adooka oo dhan Aboona King bal woxoogay innoo macneeyo, Eebeheen SW hajazaa'isiiyee.
Image IPB

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#167 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 19 janvier 2014 - 06:58

Darsigeeni 8aad ee diinta Ciise Masiixiga

King James (1) and 10th commandment

Image IPB

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 19 janvier 2014 - 07:03 .

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#168 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 19 janvier 2014 - 07:41

Bro. Dick Gregory Unchained: On Jesus, King James 1, Homosexuality, Pediaphilia & Christianity enjoy his video clip.

King (1) of this forum identifies with King James (1) in many ways, that is one of the reason he wouldn't tell his gender

The "Queen James Bible" that was recently been released purports to be based on the King James Bible version and is being touted as the "first-ever gay Bible in the world," reports the Daily Mail.

The "Queen James Bible" is said to offer an un-convoluted and unbiased explanation of all of the standard biblical verses that pertain to homosexuality.

"Homosexuality was first overtly mentioned in the Bible in 1946 in the Revised Standard Version. There is no mention of or reference to homosexuality in any Bible prior to this – only interpretations have been made," according to the book's editors."The Queen James Bible addresses those controversial verses by editing them very slightly for interpretive clarity. The edits all confirm that the Bible does not condemn homosexuality, and therefore renders such interpretations impossible."

For those who don't know, Alan Turing was a British computer pioneer and logician who worked at the famous "Bletchley Park" during WWII as a cryptanalyst, (codebreaker), where it is acknowledged by everybody that he saved thousands of lives through his work. He is sometimes called "The father of Computer Science and artificial intelligence.

In August of 2009, a petition was started, demanding the British government apologize for prosecuting Turing for being gay. After thousands of signatures, Gordon Brown issued a statement and an apology, calling Turing's treatment "appalling". Except that was all. His conviction still remained. He was still a criminal, convicted of something that hasn't been a crime in Great Britain for decades.

On December 23, 2013, Queen Elizabeth II finally issued the long awaited "mercy pardon" which clears Turing's name. Though it's 59 years too late to save his life, it's about time that this good man's good name was restored.

https://www.youtube....d&v=O5O9bLdz1WY

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 19 janvier 2014 - 07:45 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#169 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 19 janvier 2014 - 08:10

Voir le messagelabo22, le 18 January 2014 - 06:19 PM, dit :

Yet a again King James (1) is trying to dodge the substance of the debate by personalising issue at hand. It's also disrespectful to the community and his or her congregation.
No one chooses pseudonyms without purpose in mind unless it's his or her real nickname, or one inspire inspired by it.

King James (1) is claiming that Labo22 is imagining thing but s/he started his or her post reply " I think you like ...." who is day dreaming, avez vous ju...
isn't that King James accused the community of being Shariit or tape record?
Isn't s/he introduced Sulafism as a new ideology ?
If King James (1) is neither Sufi nor Selafi why would s/he interfere brothers and sisters in Islam?
If King James (1) knows the statistics of web page let him or her reveal it .

It is true LABO imagines things that don't have anything to do with my King's posts. For He claims there is a link between King James I and King (1)! That is the silliest thing I've ever heard in my life. Labo has one thing in his mind, that is, FEAR. Seems he lives in a dark world in which conspiracy and bad intentions dominate and he imagines all people are like his world.
Somalis say "Waa nimaan geeridii nebiga ogeyn!" when they refer to someone who has no idea about what is going on around him.
Labo sticks to his accusations though he never brings a proof to back-up his words. The worst is that he always googles the Web to find some info that may seem to some similarity with his fantasy.

It is up to you to live in dreams, labo. But King(1) will always be out there chasing you even in your dreams. I hope it won't be like nightmares of your dosage of Khat :lol:

I don't like Salafists with red "gambo" and psychic characters. They are aliens in this region and they want to destroy our culture and traditions. They need psychiatrists instead of being imams and religious teachers. Are you happy now, Labo?
Better future for our kids.

#170 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 20 janvier 2014 - 05:02

Voir le messageking(1), le 19 January 2014 - 08:10 AM, dit :

It is true LABO imagines things that don't have anything to do with my King's posts. For He claims there is a link between King James I and King (1)! That is the silliest thing I've ever heard in my life. Labo has one thing in his mind, that is, FEAR. Seems he lives in a dark world in which conspiracy and bad intentions dominate and he imagines all people are like his world.
Somalis say "Waa nimaan geeridii nebiga ogeyn!" when they refer to someone who has no idea about what is going on around him.

Labo sticks to his accusations though he never brings a proof to back-up his words. The worst is that he always googles the Web to find some info that may seem to some similarity with his fantasy.

It is up to you to live in dreams, labo. But King(1) will always be out there chasing you even in your dreams. I hope it won't be like nightmares of your dosage of Khat :lol:

I don't like Salafists with red "gambo" and psychic characters. They are aliens in this region and they want to destroy our culture and traditions. They need psychiatrists instead of being imams and religious teachers. Are you happy now, Labo?

Who or what is a Salafi? The west and King James (1) are distorting the word Salafi and they got it all wrong.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The word salafi or "early Muslim" in traditional Islamic scholarship means someone who died within the first four hundred years after the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), including scholars such as Abu Hanifa, Malik, Shafi'i, and Ahmad ibn Hanbal. Anyone who died after this is one of the khalaf or "latter-day Muslims".

The term "Salafi" was revived as a slogan and movement, among latter-day Muslims, by the followers of Muhammad Abduh (the student of Jamal al-Din al-Afghani) some thirteen centuries after the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace), approximately a hundred years ago. Like similar movements that have historically appeared in Islam, its basic claim was that the religion had not been properly understood by anyone since the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and the early Muslims--and themselves.

King James (1) of this forum doesn't like Salafists for obvious reason, s/he associates Salifists with Wahabist from Gulf States but particularly Saudi Arabia, the funding comes from there and weapons come from the west. Often one comes across majority of King James (1) postings to contain about Wahabist and Al-Shabaab bashing, He/she is cashing in the so-called war terror budget, but s/he doesn't want the community to know that he/she and Al-Shabaab have the employer and that they both operate under the mask of Zorro.

Al-Shabab of Somalia is no different than Al-Nusrah of Syria they both supported by west and financed by Saudis and Gulf State, with DahabShiil intermediary otherwise they wouldn't be in business of terrorising the region.

King James (1) should have said the black "gambo", instead of red; the red flag is used by Sufism of Reer Sheikh Moussa (Mousse Rijaal's favourite colour)!

King James (1) is much welcome to inform Labo22 and rest of the community what is going on around the neighbourhood, so that one can dodge the target of Caasha waasha.

Finally, the connection between King (1) and King James is there for every one see. King James (1) of this forum is not forth coming about his/her gender in other words He is not sure whether His 3rd leg is functioning, the case locally ( between Hara & Pla) known as Cillaawi, Baaskiil or Allow sahal.

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 20 janvier 2014 - 05:24 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#171 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 20 janvier 2014 - 10:37

Good evening, people of faith.

Both the Holy Quran and the Bible say God is Light. in the Holy Quran, we have this verse "الله نور السماوات والأرض" it means "God is the Light of Heaven and Earth"
The word Light is the opposite of darkness
We cannot see without light and the light of God is the True Light in this word
That light is free of charge and God gives it to servants to go through darkness and find the WAY to Eternal Life!
It is not about who you are but about what you believe and think of others
Hatred dwells and operates in dark hearts whereas Light leads to LOVE and FORGIVENESS

Peace

#172 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 22 janvier 2014 - 03:50

Voir le messageking(1), le 20 January 2014 - 10:37 AM, dit :

Good evening, people of faith.

Both the Holy Quran and the Bible say God is Light. in the Holy Quran ?( Where in the Bible), we (1)have this verse "الله نور السماوات والأرض" it means "God is the Light of Heaven and Earth"
The word Light is the opposite of darkness
We (2) cannot see without light and the light of God is the True Light in this word
That light is free of charge and God gives it to servants to go through darkness and find the WAY to Eternal Life!
It is not about who you (1) are but about what you (2) believe and think of others
Hatred dwells and operates in dark hearts whereas Light leads to LOVE and FORGIVENESS

Peace

King James (1) is obviously preaching more than one religion, yet s/he is denying that s/he is the one and only preacher of multi religion in this forum, many more similar sermons of above has been posted.

King James (1) claims likes to keep the community in darkness so much so, s/he prescribed the community the worst form of Sufism, clearly by understanding the following verse of Quran, one can associate King James (1)'s intention as CAMALU El-SHAYDAAAANNNNNN

[Quran 2:171] The example of such disbelievers is that of parrots who repeat what they hear of sounds and calls, without understanding. Deaf, dumb, and blind; they cannot understand.

King James (1) used twice" we" meaning his/her congregation and community, s/he also used twice "you" meaning his/her congregation and new followers like T---gal. King James (1) seems to be uneasy when someone else uses the word community that s/he is part of it; s/he also claims other one makes good contribution to his forum expect him/her, its one the many attribute of Satan.

If one says "God Loves Me" S/he being egoistic, arrogant and raciest, and only purpose that s/he is here in this forum is to create division and confusion among the believers.

[Quran 7:12-13] He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?" He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from mud." He said, "Therefore, you must go down, for you are not to be arrogant here. Get out; you are debased."

The full verse of the Quran that King James (1) of this forum quoted is as follows, but interpretation that based on King James 1 or Queen James 1's Bible is questionable, though the congregation and the Djibnet community at large are waiting the clarification and the proper referencing of Chapter and verse from the Bible.

٣٥:٢٤اللَّهُ نورُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالأَرضِ مَثَلُ نورِهِ كَمِشكوٰةٍ فيها مِصباحٌ المِصباحُ فى زُجاجَةٍ الزُّجاجَةُ كَأَنَّها كَوكَبٌ دُرِّىٌّ يوقَدُ مِن شَجَرَةٍ مُبٰرَكَةٍ زَيتونَةٍ لا شَرقِيَّةٍ وَلا غَربِيَّةٍ يَكادُ زَيتُها يُضىءُ وَلَو لَم تَمسَسهُ نارٌ نورٌ عَلىٰ نورٍ يَهدِى اللَّهُ لِنورِهِ مَن يَشاءُ وَيَضرِبُ اللَّهُ الأَمثٰلَ لِلنّاسِ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَىءٍ عَليمٌ

God is the light of the heavens and the earth. The allegory of His light is that of a concave mirror behind a lamp that is placed inside a glass container. The glass container is like a bright, pearl-like star. The fuel thereof is supplied from a blessed oil-producing tree that is neither eastern, nor western. Its oil is almost self-radiating; needs no fire to ignite it. Light upon light. God guides to His light whoever wills (to be guided). God thus cites the parables for the people. God is fully aware of all things.

Speaking about the light, not the darkness that the King James (1) in leading to his/her congregation -consider understanding the following verses;

[Quran 16:77] To God belongs the future of the heavens and the earth. As far as He is concerned, the end of the world (the Hour) is a blink of an eye away, or even closer. God is Omnipotent.

[Quran 22:47] They challenge you to bring retribution, and God never fails to fulfill His prophecy. A day of your Lord is like a thousand of your years.

[Quran 32:5] All matters are controlled by Him from the heaven to the earth [then climb to Him]* in a day that equals one thousand of your years.

1400 years ago, no one including Prophet Muhammad, knew about time dilation or Einstein's Theory of Relativity. These above verses describing time dilation with a glimpse of how God runs the whole universe, add a strong evidence of the divinity of the words of Quran. After all, God gives us the example of light when He describes Himself.

This is another light in one of the Bible, it seems that the light is coming from what looks like an eagle bird, the light is cutting through the David Star with no much effect, but the light wiped out the Christian Cross at the bottom of the heart (QALBIGA DEMBIILAHA). King James (1)'s input is very much welcome.
Image IPB

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 22 janvier 2014 - 04:35 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#173 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 22 janvier 2014 - 10:45

C'est de pire en pire...
Labo c'est lancé dans une nouvelle inquisition....
Il voit le diable partout....enfin surtout dans les autres !!
Et tout cela parce que king a écrit "god love me"..
Ne sois pas jaloux...Dieu aime tout le monde...même toi !!
B)
"Le boeuf est lent..
Mais la terre est patiente"

#174 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 23 janvier 2014 - 03:38

Voir le messagethorgal, le 22 January 2014 - 10:45 AM, dit :

C'est de pire en pire...
Labo c'est lancé dans une nouvelle inquisition....
Il voit le diable partout....enfin surtout dans les autres !!
Et tout cela parce que king a écrit "god love me"..
Ne sois pas jaloux...Dieu aime tout le monde...même toi !!
B)
It's getting worse...
Labo is launched in a new inquisition....
He sees the devil everywhere.... well, mostly in the other!
And all because King wrote "god love me”.
Do not be jealous ... God loves everyone ... even you!

Under this topic,it’s the first time that Labo22 mentioned Satan and rightly accused someone in the forum to have attributes of Satan. If some counts how many times that King James (1) used the word Satan and accused others to be the followers of Satan, one would be amazed.
There is saying "Doqoni waxay leedahay laba iyo toban (22 - 10 = 12) indhood, hal mid ah ayay wax ku aragtaa."

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 23 janvier 2014 - 03:40 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#175 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   agentlo Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
19-juin 03

Posté 23 janvier 2014 - 06:25

Voir le messagelabo22, le 20 January 2014 - 02:02 AM, dit :

King James (1) of this forum doesn't like Salafists for obvious reason, s/he associates Salifists with Wahabist from Gulf States but particularly Saudi Arabia, the funding comes from there and weapons come from the west. Often one comes across majority of King James (1) postings to contain about Wahabist and Al-Shabaab bashing, He/she is cashing in the so-called war terror budget, but s/he doesn't want the community to know that he/she and Al-Shabaab have the employer and that they both operate under the mask of Zorro.

Al-Shabab of Somalia is no different than Al-Nusrah of Syria they both supported by west and financed by Saudis and Gulf State.

Right on point as I agree that Al-Shabab = Al-Nusrah = Terrorist financed by Wahabist from Gulf States who channels weapons through agent of deaths (arms dealers). It is no more a secret here is the proof
In a report on Oct. 11, HRW outlined Gulf Arab support for an Al Qaida-led drive through the Mediterranean

#176 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 25 janvier 2014 - 02:50

Darsigeeni 9aad ee diinta Ciise Masiixiga

Image IPB

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 25 janvier 2014 - 02:52 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#177 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 25 janvier 2014 - 10:54

Voir le messageELMI_, le 21 novembre 2013 - 11:30 , dit :

Tu es invitais dans mon lit conjuguât pour savoir tous les détails de ma vie privé!mais je risque t'@!#$er lorsque ma femme est fatigué!

Ici point de conditionnel....
B)
"Le boeuf est lent..

#178 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 25 janvier 2014 - 11:18

Voir le messagelabo22, le 24 January 2014 - 11:50 PM, dit :

Darsigeeni 9aad ee diinta Ciise Masiixiga

Image IPB

You are doing great so far, Labo.
Thank you for your ninth lesson B)

#179 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 26 janvier 2014 - 05:45

Voir le messageking(1), le 25 January 2014 - 11:18 AM, dit :

You are doing great so far, Labo.
Thanks you for your ninth lesson B)

There is saying Diintaada ood ku sugnaataa dantaadaa ku jirta
After so much effort, it seem the strategy of bring King James (1) out of the closet has worked; now the ball is on side of the court, the community is eagerly waiting the TAFSIIR of what seems be a gladiator, its from the few books of Christianity translated to Somali lingo.

Almost all the picture contains turtle, the other alias name of King James (1) of this forum, King James Version of the Bible however, does refer to the voice of the turtle, and the turtle seems to have a significant meaning in Christianity, perhaps King James (1) would elaborate for us.

2:12, "The flowers appear on the earth: the time of the singing of the birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land."
King James (1) ALLA MOXUU DIIN DHABAY!!!!!!

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 26 janvier 2014 - 05:53 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#180 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   thorgal Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-mai 08

Posté 26 janvier 2014 - 12:07

Voir le messagelabo22, le 26 janvier 2014 - 03:45 , dit :

Almost all the picture contains turtle, the other alias name of King James (1) of this forum, King James Version of the Bible however, does refer to the voice of the turtle, and the turtle seems to have a significant meaning in Christianity, perhaps King James (1) would elaborate for us.

D'aprés labo,
King serait une xième incarnation de la tortue sur le forum, venu apporter le christianisme aux somaliens ?
:lol:
"Le boeuf est lent..

Partager ce sujet :

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « Première
  • Dernière »