djibnet.com: What The Great Modern Leaders Said Including The Morons? - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

Page 1 sur 1
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

What The Great Modern Leaders Said Including The Morons? Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 30 décembre 2009 - 09:39

What the great modern leaders said including the morons like IOG and Mr.Kahin? Please add if you know some more leader including the so-called war-lord ( they have been used by the same people who gave them the name wor-lords)

Winston Churchill said “Iron curtain” when he was referring Soviet Union

John Kennedy said “ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country” during his inauguration speech.

Bop Marley said “I shout the sheriff but I didn’t shout the deputy” with his Grammy award song

Ronald Reagan said “the evil Empire “when he was referring Soviet Union”

George Bush senior Said “read my lips no new tax” during his first term campaign trail cost the second term

Bill Clinton said “I smoke but I didn’t inhale” when he was asked whether he smoke marijuana

George Bush junior said “either you are with us or with them” when he was referring Al-Qada and his so called war on terror

Ismail Omer Guelleh known as La Vache Qui Rit said “the constitution is not a Quran” while he was trying to figure out how to change the constitution that he drafted himself, It is a great insult to Islam by comparing the holly Quran to anything that human being writes, what a dim moron

Mr.Rayaale Hakin always says “I am the President of Somaliland” he himself has a doubt, because technically he is not the elected President of Somaliland anymore his mandate expired long time ago according to the constitution or social contract of Somaliland,
Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 15 janvier 2010 - 12:30

Please check the following related link:

Somalinet
labo22

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 26 janvier 2010 - 05:02

An opposition leader of Somaliland sounds like classical moron is Ali Waraabe when he said that” if Seranyo would let go without contest which I am begging him to do so I will be the next Somaliland President” something along that line, first he considered the party like his own property, to make such foolish statement you need your party’s consent!!!, which I don’t think any body with right mind will approve such silly statement, Likewise the opposition of Djibouti gave a bazar televised statement in his party general meeting,as we all know IOG is in straightjacket,and he has tried very hard how keep the ball rolling, untill this opposition leader the former interior minister said the unthinkable " IOG can run again, the constitution is not Quran he has done some good things and there will many more goog things he will do" maybe he was in some sort of controlled substance he didn' sound like opposition leader basically he repeated exactly that IOG said last summer this is unheard off in a history democracy around the word, what happen to the party member did they go long with him will be closely monitoring the situation, whether the other parties leader may follow this awkward position, well you can expect any desperate measure from IOG next time you might hear from SOGIK the drug importation cartel!!!

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 26 janvier 2010 - 05:39 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 24 mars 2010 - 08:14

Escobar is the very first moron in this forum of ours

This is the samples of the one-liner posting at all over the place, it's hard to differentiate whether he is in chat-room or in a forum. However sometime he tries to post three non-sense posting before you even haven't reply the first one, his behaviour is certainly far from normal , perhaps he uses controled substance that explain his erratic behaviour in this forum, so please have-your-say what you think about this.

Citation

GO GO GO Boreh
Meme si il est tjrs a la solde de IOG, c'est juste une autre version de Aden Robleh ou TourTour.......

Citation

Boreh pfffff mieux voter pour IOG
lol
c'est l'effet escompter.......

Citation

joubliais de preciser que dans la constitution il es mentionné que

Citation

Garshilow hadal........n'importe quoi!

Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 24 mars 2010 - 09:01 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 20 mai 2010 - 06:58

We have another moron GOOLWADE ( Diplomat 101)

This a forum a public forum it's not a billboard, posting cut & paste someone else story or rephrasing La Nation propoganda is something easy but defending the same story is not quite easy to say the least.

Mr. GOOLWADE, I'm afraid you don't have what it take to defend you father Piggy, he just another human being like him, he can make mistake, try to buy popularity or make silly statement like Djibouti (one million people) needs me, isn't an absurd claim to tell the African Francophone paper.

The following post replies of your under one topic sums up what explained above and qualifies you to be the one and only moron GOOLWADE of this forum.

http://www.djibnet.c...means-of-alibi/

Citation

That's bullshit!!!
You speaking about subject that you exceed!!Your comments are Erroneous...
you're lack of information,there is no link between your assertions, it's slander...
you can always relay lies, it is not going to wake the djibnautes..
MUST BE ON THE GROUND TO FIND THE TRUTH.....
you can not solve these equations behind your p.c!!!!
aden robleh is part of the UMP....
IOG is the father of the nation, he went to USA for business meetings very important to defend the sovereignty of Djibouti against Eritrea.
All oppossants seeking to destabilize the government and do not care really the death of Colonel Bogoreh.
For them, it's one more reason to point the finger against the ump!
If you're so touched by the death of Colonel, why the death of the colonel who was killed by Eritrea has not been a buzz ....???....

Citation

Window chopper and politics are two different things!!!
Keep licking the window...
Clear it with your tongue
Then you can speak politics!!!!

Citation

You don't know nothing about politics,I think you make mistake with manicure....

But keep going!!!

Citation

So far so good!!!
let the king talks,shorty!!!
Stay away from politics!!!
That's a good advice!!
I feel sorry to debate politics against something who don't know nothing about national politic!!

Mr.GOOLWADE must be mental to debate in this fashion, no wonder why he is most hated character in this forum, mind you he is not the only GOOLWADE in this forum, but he is the rare breed that always KA DHEEREYA KACAANKA.

Peace-on-earth

labo222@googlemail.com

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   domi Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-juillet 03

Posté 20 mai 2010 - 07:28

labo22 parle à labo22
enfin ,je me comprends..

Achetez en ,sinon on n'en vendra pas.

Quand ceux du bas regardent en haut , ils ne voient que des trous du cul . ...

Je ne crois pas en Dieu mais Dieu croit en moi

Si quelquefois tu te sens petit, inutile, démoralisé ou dépressif, n'oublie jamais que tu as été un jour le plus rapide et le meilleur spermatozoïde de ta bande... C'est toi, le grand gagnant !

Mon grand père "bouffait du curé", je "boufferai de l'imam' s'il le faut.

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   EsCoBaR Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-juin 03

Posté 22 mai 2010 - 06:51

Voir le messagelabo22, le 24 mars 2010 - 05:14 , dit :

Escobar is the very first moron in this forum of ours

This is the samples of the one-liner posting at all over the place, it's hard to differentiate whether he is in chat-room or in a forum. However sometime he tries to post three non-sense posting before you even haven't reply the first one, his behaviour is certainly far from normal , perhaps he uses controled substance that explain his erratic behaviour in this forum, so please have-your-say what you think about this.

LOL poor colabo
did i hurt u in one of my comment? YES and I love it
why? Everybody knows why

thank u for the compliment comin from it's one

I luv haters lol

Peace-on-earth

I luv u like a Fat Kid luv Food
I rep my country

It's my duty to please that booty,
I luv u Djibooty!

Terre a Nous!

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   MissDjib Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-novembre 07

Posté 22 mai 2010 - 11:15

LABO TWO TIMES,APRES TOUS LES MAMASSANS DU REGIME D'IOG,
COMME SI Y'A QUE DES MAMASSANS QUI SE TROUVAIENT A COTE DE LUI,
C'EST LE TEMPS DE S'ACHARNER SUR LES DJIBNAUTEs ET DE LES CATEGORISES,UN A UN,AU GRE DE TES LECTURES?

ET LE COMBLE,ESCOBAR OO LAFIHISA OO CAD-CAD AYNU NAGAANO,AYAAD DOONATAY?
ALA WALI...UMM.

INYARNA MA QANJILAYSID WAALEY...MAIS BON,LA LIBERTE D'Exp​ression EST REINE DANS CE COIN DU MONDE VIRTUEL,
FAIS TOI UN KIFF MON AMI...COMME DIRAIT MES AMIS LES PARISIENS. :D
>>>>>>>>>>NOTHING IS FREE,AND ME TOO<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>Somaliland+Somalia italiana=une Somalie forte qui a tout pour plaire.<<<<<<
>>>résidu d'hiéroglyphe,va te cacher sous une pyramide<<<<<<<
>>>>>rabana atina fi dunya xasana wa fil akhira xasana wa qina cadaaba naar<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>Tu as la vie comme maladie, Allah comme médecin.
Le Coran comme notice et L'Islam comme remède.
Tu as l'Islam comme religion, la Mecque comme direction,
la prière comme mission. Incha Allah le paradis comme destination>>>>>

>>>>>if a man hits you once, you can be sure that he'll do it again<<<
>>>>>>>>>Plus le temps passe,moins il nous en reste<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>accorder le savoir aux deraisonnables reviendrait à les égarer<<<<<<

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1