djibnet.com: Djibouti’S Labor Market Ethnic Cleansing - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Djibouti’S Labor Market Ethnic Cleansing With La Lorraine Security, tribal favoritism kicks in which is already Noter : -----

#16 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 12 février 2010 - 09:30

Voir le messageking(1), le 12 février 2010 - 08:52 , dit :

Camp Lemonier at risk!? how?

It is really strange if this is true "10 days without pay!"

What is strange is that how you show the concern of Camp Lemonier,Fisrt you need to respect yourselve and your fellow Somalis (Aji) how can you try to communicate the very people you hate most,First and formost you have earn the respect of your own kind, remember its your job to find out that why your are getting paid isn't? poor king I will give a tip read between-the-line

Cheers king without kingdom

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 12 février 2010 - 09:31 .

Suppression of Free Speech

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#17 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 12 février 2010 - 10:36

Voir le messagelabo22, le 12 February 2010 - 06:30 PM, dit :

What is strange is that how you show the concern of Camp Lemonier,Fisrt you need to respect yourselve and your fellow Somalis (Aji) how can you try to communicate the very people you hate most,First and formost you have earn the respect of your own kind, remember its your job to find out that why your are getting paid isn't? poor king I will give a tip read between-the-line

Cheers king without kingdom

MMm....have you drunk something?

What have Somalis got to do with my question?
Wh said "I hate Somali people?" and who is my own kind?
You know Labora, you are really a weird person... it is you who posted that piece of information. Right?
I just asked a question.
Better future for our kids.

#18 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 13 février 2010 - 01:42

Voir le messageking(1), le 12 février 2010 - 10:36 , dit :

MMm....have you drunk something?

What have Somalis got to do with my question?
Wh said "I hate Somali people?" and who is my own kind?
You know Labora, you are really a weird person... it is you who posted that piece of information. Right?
I just asked a question.

Labora means, It is better to wear out than to rust out.
The issue involves about 120 employees of La Lorraine Security you don't need to be a rocket scientist just approach one of them they will tell you the story behind the store, the misery they endured after Nomad Security was distoryed through political hand-twist without proper plan from either authorities Djiboutian and US military alike.

Djibnet created online GABOOD or Sheraton hotel Djibouti with Ahmed Bouh its gate keeper, just in case no one has noticed!! Why I can NOT post anything IS ? mark!!!

labo222@googlemail.com

#19 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 13 février 2010 - 05:14

Voir le messagelabo22, le 12 February 2010 - 10:42 PM, dit :

Labora means, It is better to wear out than to rust out.
The issue involves about 120 employees of La Lorraine Security you don't need to be a rocket scientist just approach one of them they will tell you the story behind the store, the misery they endured after Nomad Security was distoryed through political hand-twist without proper plan from either authorities Djiboutian and US military alike.

I am concerned about this for two reasons:
1)These are Djiboutian citizens and if it is true there issomebody who wants to deprive them of their rights,we should all defend them.
2)You are trying to make us believe that Camp Lemonier is in danger!!!!! are you saing these employees may try to disturb security in the Camp!?
let me tell you this; Camp Lemonier is in Djibouti and if there were a danger whatsoever, you should be worried about it instead of urging people to get involved in terrorist acts in your own country.

You can support these employees without that kind of language. You write to those who are responsible either in Djibouti or in the US.
I don't know Nomad Security or La Lorraine Security but I think they are all Djiboutians. It seems to me you like Nomad Security more than La Lorraine.

By the way you have not still answered my question.
Better future for our kids.

#20 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   LeMainstream Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-février 10

Posté 13 février 2010 - 10:10

Voir le messageking(1), le 13 février 2010 - 05:14 , dit :

I am concerned about this for two reasons:
1)These are Djiboutian citizens and if it is true there issomebody who wants to deprive them of their rights,we should all defend them.
2)You are trying to make us believe that Camp Lemonier is in danger!!!!! are you saing these employees may try to disturb security in the Camp!?
let me tell you this; Camp Lemonier is in Djibouti and if there were a danger whatsoever, you should be worried about it instead of urging people to get involved in terrorist acts in your own country.

You can support these employees without that kind of language. You write to those who are responsible either in Djibouti or in the US.
I don't know Nomad Security or La Lorraine Security but I think they are all Djiboutians. It seems to me you like Nomad Security more than La Lorraine.

By the way you have not still answered my question.

Hallo King (1)

If I may bring my contribution into the discussion, La Loraine security or Nomad security … are placement agencies. This is a fact. As you experienced in Europe or Nord America, If you are hired through a placement agency, this agency will work for it during a limited time then either you're fired or you joined the company in which you're working.
In the case of Lemonier Camp, the employees work for a placement agency (La Loraine or Djib Force…) without any time-table to transfer into employee American company that own the contract
And US Army is fully aware of that and deliberately ignores it. On the other side, IOG doesn't care about these employees as long as his interest and power is not interfered by the US.
Peace

Ce message a été modifié par LeMainstream - 13 février 2010 - 10:11 .

#21 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 14 février 2010 - 05:42

Voir le messagelabo22, le 10 février 2010 - 03:15 , dit :

Again La Lorrain saga took another strange twist, Mr. Borreh's looted asset exactly one year ago,it haven't been agreed upon who gets what.The mafia Mahamed Djama and Hassan Madoobe were in charge of the mission of dismantling and redistribution the of Borreh group of companies, apparently the share that was given to the Brother of Mr Delieta the prime minister was not delivered accordingly and Ali Marykan kept the vehicle in question and somehow managed to hide in Comp Lamonier from the authority initially untill the dust settled, he also somehow managed to falsify the registration or ownership in the vehicle white Toyota Landcruiser Yesterday the Feb. 9th Ali-Maraykan was arrested for the alleged crime that he falsified illegally official documents and kept what was Mr. Borreh's properties, This is a classical leadership in absentia isn't it?

http://labo22.wordpress.com/
http://www.somalinet...232097&start=15
http://www.somalinet...232097&start=15
http://labo22.blogspot.com/

Latest devlopments
Ali was released on intervention of the first lady, off courser for clan legion Isaaq, not only he was wrongfully released, but the crown persecutor or attorney general of Djibouti was forced to gave personal apologize to the thief Ali-Maraykan , her co-conspirator of the crime to steal the security contract of Nomad security and what was the property of Mr Borreh the vehicle in question. Its a classical case that minority is being above the law and abusive of limitless powers, that was the a typical symptom of the end of the Siyaad Barreh regime.
Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 14 février 2010 - 05:47 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#22 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 16 février 2010 - 05:22

The last thing we know about the story of the stolen vehicle, the prosecutor or crown attorney was looking for Ali-Maraykan the alleged thief for personal apology. as I said earlier Ali was the co-conspirator of the first lady for gaining the contract in an illegal manner. unfortunately that is what we call government by the people for the people in Djibouti. a punch of greedy elite Issaq.

La Lorraine security employees were the direct victim of Ali in the Camp Lemonier, the poor employees of La Lorraine security won their case in the court of law, it was ruled that the dismissal from their work was unlawful. In this case the least that the US military could do, is to do right thing and re-state the fired employees, in part the US could force their subcontractor La Lorrain to re-hire them, because they violated their contract by not dealing with the employees professionally, obtaining the contract illegally and tribal card was played as almost all the wrongfully dismissed poor employees are Issa. The US authority have moral duty to correct its negligence and not to follow the footsteps of the first lady style of justice.
Peace-on-earth.

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 16 février 2010 - 05:27 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#23 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 17 février 2010 - 03:23

Although it was widely expected that La Lorraine Security to lose the contract renewal, the new European security company that replaced is not the magic solution for long-term, but fist the following issues should be resolved in my humble opinion;

1- The mess created by La Lorraine shouldn't be over looked and pretend that it would go away by itself, I think if any receptive earns remains, they should consider reinstating the wrongfully dismissed employee or at least compensate properly, as there are no save guard built-in the system to whom ever the contract is awarded, there are a huge possibility that the new sub contractors my alter the work force to his or her tribal legion,as in this case it could create animosity toward the US in general, One would ask could the US win the hearts and minds of Djiboutian by tolerating this kind of mistreatment that they are partially responsible.

2- Djibouti is not a war-zone at least for now, the legal aspect of an open contract is not the way to go, my colleague in this forum LeMainstream carefully elaborated when he said this" As you experienced in Europe or Nord America, If you are hired through a placement agency, this agency will work for it during a limited time then either you're fired or you joined the company in which you're working.
In the case of Lemonier Camp, the employees work for a placement agency (La Loraine or Djib Force...) without any time-table to transfer into employee American company that own the contract And US Army is fully aware of that and deliberately ignores
" We have a good example like local US Embassy employees and French military employees, for most part these two employers are well-integrated into the local system.

Peace-on-earth

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 17 février 2010 - 03:32 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#24 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 24 février 2010 - 08:34

38 million DjFr of the OPS contributions money from La Lorraine employees are missing, Saleban the owner of La Lorraine Security was accusing Houssien (Ali-Maraykan elder brother) the contract owner that he is misappropriated the fund for contibution of the employees pension scheme, the same game played by Djibclean, Its is the same circumstance, DjibClean use to steal the public pension scheme, off course with blessing of his uncle IOG, that is one the seasons that could afford to buy properties in four different continent and the same way Houssien has the backing of the first lady, she already interfered and dismissed the charge against Ali-Maranken for allegedly stealing of Mr Borreh's looted vehicle, probably the first lady was behind the dismissal of an other alleged crime of stealing his employees personal document in the Camp Lemonier the US jurisdiction and outside the Camp too.

Peace-on-earth
http://labo22.wordpress.com/

Ce message a été modifié par labo22 - 24 février 2010 - 08:36 .

labo222@googlemail.com

#25 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 27 février 2010 - 03:40

Few days ago Ali Malayan’s brother Houssien was briefly arrested and later released just for show, the 38,000,000.00 FrDj of pension shame deducted from La Lorraine security employees looks like it will never be recovered, this is another example of the minority with the collaboration of Ba-Fourlabeh are above the law, the US military doesn’t have a clean hand on this for the reason posted earlier.

Peace-&-justice-on-earth

labo222@googlemail.com

#26 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 14 mars 2010 - 07:27

Please check the latest related topic

http://www.djibnet.c...-its-offspring/

Peace-on-earth

labo222@googlemail.com

#27 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 28 mars 2010 - 05:13

IT looks like the G4A security company isn’t going to keep the contract after all, Minster of Labour withdrew the it licence operate, perhaps G4A didn’t get the blessing of Odette Haid, the dispute and concern of the strange decision of Minister of labour forced the US embassy to intervene the situation. The way that IOG’s lose administration or his leadership in absentia created a chaos and certainly has upset the US government.

Is this a signal from IOG not co-operate with the US after the VOA gave a chance the opposition groups to air their grievance, well we will see how long he can stay foot and resist the US pressure, perhaps he forgot that he is no more than a convenient dictator as far as the US is concern, so his only choice is to co-operate as he use to do, being obedient may buy for him little more time or he will face the consequence.

This is classical lesson that every dictator fail to lean or understand, in eyes of the western “you’re not a leader however you’re a ruler unless you’ve a mandate from your own people” and strangely enough the western countries historical are ones who strongly oppose a true democracy, because the western countries don’t like to deal with strong leader who have full mandate from his own people.

The followin link is related the topic;
http://www.djibnet.c...-its-offspring/

Peace-on-earth

labo222@googlemail.com

#28 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   will waal Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
15-août 03

Posté 06 avril 2010 - 10:56

mr labo22, are you from djibouti?
can you write in french?

#29 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   labo22 Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
21-décembre 09

Posté 28 juin 2010 - 10:34

Voir le messagewill waal, le 06 April 2010 - 10:56 AM, dit :

mr labo22, are you from djibouti?
can you write in french?

When started listening the Dead Dog Café CBC Radio Program , I forget whatever little Frenchy bourgeois language I knew ,the compassion of the new language grew up with in me, then one day I wake up embracing the fairy-tails of the prairie-home-companion.

labo222@googlemail.com

#30 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 28 juin 2010 - 04:10

Voir le messagelabo22, le 28 June 2010 - 02:34 AM, dit :

When started listening the Dead Dog Café CBC Radio Program , I forget whatever little Frenchy bourgeois language I knew ,the compassion of the new language grew up with in me, then one day I wake up embracing the fairy-tails of the prairie-home-companion.

:lol: :lol: Good one labo!
"Remember others in their quests to fulfill their own ambitions" Mona Minkara
"Until the power of love can overcome the love of power the world will not know peace" Unknown From a washroom wall lol
"Leaders must invoke an alchemy of great vision.” Henry Kissinger
"Be careful, Anais, abnormal pleasures kill the taste for normal ones." Eduardo
"From a sensitive woman's heart springs the hapiness of mankind." Khalil Gibran
"Tout est stereospecifique dans la vie." Dr Mezl
"Somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad." Russel Peters

Partager ce sujet :

• (3 Pages)
  • +