djibnet.com: Iog Under The Spell Of The ‘First Lady’ Kadra M. Haid - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Iog Under The Spell Of The ‘First Lady’ Kadra M. Haid Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   The reporters Icône

Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
14-décembre 09

Posté 16 décembre 2009 - 04:37

Since Ismail Omar Guelleh became the president of the republic of Djibouti, his wife Kadra Haid has shown herself to be a vicious, manipulative, power-abusing woman. She has a record of using her status to eliminate or challenge people that she sees as rivals or those she has a grudge against. Although it is not appropriate for the first lady to be involved in politics or matters in the public sector, she purposely fired many public servants for no valid reason:

@--> Abdi Ateyeh, the head of the RTD was sacked last summer and replaced by someone from her clan.

@--> Recently she tried to fire the head of the GR (Garde Republicaine) Mohamed Djama and substituted him with one of her relative who was a low rank officer stationed in Dumeira.

@--> She also fired the president’s personal secretary as she refused to hand her out copies of all official and classified documents (including mails) addressed to the president. However her employer, IOG himself, reinstated the secretary.

@--> A Djiboutian well known entrepreneur Djama Aouled was granted a government contract to build houses in the capital. Kadra took away his contract and gave it to a relative who is from Hargeisa.

@--> Even when the president sends aids to poor people, the donations do not reach their intended destinations as Kadra sends her associates to take back some of the donations as she deems it is being too generous to give away as much.

@--> She expelled Liban Ismail Omar Guelleh, the son of the President by a previous marriage from the presidential palace. Also, some of the president close relatives do not visit him at his house because of her. She has in the past arrested several of them (president relatives) for pitiful reasons and in retaliation, they have stopped going to his home.

She alienated the Issa community because of her pursuit to take jobs from them (the Issa people) and pass it on to people from her own tribe (Issac habar-awal). As a result IOG has lost the support of the Issa community, whom strongly supported him in the past to be in power.

To which extend does Kadra Haid have to go before she can be stopped?
Is I.O.G that much under the spell of his wife?
Can he not see clearly that she represents a damaging force for his public image?
Or maybe as some people have often said, she may have used enough voodoo on him to stop him from holding her accountable for her actions.

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Zieg Heil Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-septembre 09

Posté 16 décembre 2009 - 09:24

I would call her a "threatening danger" to the Djiboutian communities as a whole!
He who would rid her from the country, would have carried out the greatest actions ever done!
Let's wait for the "chickens back to the roost"!

MX
[i][b]"If the freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." A.H

"I have more respect for the man who lets me know where he stands, even if he is wrong, than the one who comes like an angel while he is nothing but a devil..." MX

"On ne peut pas dévorer le diable sans en avoir avalé les cornes..." J.Staline[/b][/i]

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le-patrouilleur Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-septembre 04

Posté 16 décembre 2009 - 09:38

Voir le messageThe reporters, le 16 December 2009 - 02:37 AM, dit :

Since Ismail Omar Guelleh became the president of the republic of Djibouti, his wife Kadra Haid has shown herself to be a vicious, manipulative, power-abusing woman. She has a record of using her status to eliminate or challenge people that she sees as rivals or those she has a grudge against. Although it is not appropriate for the first lady to be involved in politics or matters in the public sector, she purposely fired many public servants for no valid reason:

@--> Abdi Ateyeh, the head of the RTD was sacked last summer and replaced by someone from her clan.

@--> Recently she tried to fire the head of the GR (Garde Republicaine) Mohamed Djama and substituted him with one of her relative who was a low rank officer stationed in Dumeira.

@--> She also fired the president’s personal secretary as she refused to hand her out copies of all official and classified documents (including mails) addressed to the president. However her employer, IOG himself, reinstated the secretary.

@--> A Djiboutian well known entrepreneur Djama Aouled was granted a government contract to build houses in the capital. Kadra took away his contract and gave it to a relative who is from Hargeisa.

@--> Even when the president sends aids to poor people, the donations do not reach their intended destinations as Kadra sends her associates to take back some of the donations as she deems it is being too generous to give away as much.

@--> She expelled Liban Ismail Omar Guelleh, the son of the President by a previous marriage from the presidential palace. Also, some of the president close relatives do not visit him at his house because of her. She has in the past arrested several of them (president relatives) for pitiful reasons and in retaliation, they have stopped going to his home.

She alienated the Issa community because of her pursuit to take jobs from them (the Issa people) and pass it on to people from her own tribe (Issac habar-awal). As a result IOG has lost the support of the Issa community, whom strongly supported him in the past to be in power.

Can he not see clearly that she represents a damaging force for his public image?
Or maybe as some people have often said, she may have used enough voodoo on him to stop him from holding her accountable for her actions.

well for a first message, this is a good first message bravo =D>
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it.

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   baanbadda.sallaanley Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-septembre 09

Posté 17 décembre 2009 - 08:09

Voir le messageThe reporters, le 16 décembre 2009 - 04:37 , dit :

Since Ismail Omar Guelleh became the president of the republic of Djibouti, his wife Kadra Haid has shown herself to be a vicious, manipulative, power-abusing woman. She has a record of using her status to eliminate or challenge people that she sees as rivals or those she has a grudge against.

Dear repoters,

Who the hell are you? Are u 1 or many?
Do you think that, if this lady is gone and, nothing else changed, djibouti will be a better place?
Get the rid of Kadra H and djibouti will become jannadii Fardawsa?

I don't think so.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le-patrouilleur Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-septembre 04

Posté 17 décembre 2009 - 08:18

Voir le messagebaanbadda.sallaanley, le 17 December 2009 - 06:09 PM, dit :

Dear repoters,

Who the hell are you? Are u 1 or many?
Do you think that, if this lady is gone and, nothing else changed, djibouti will be a better place?
Get the rid of Kadra H and djibouti will become jannadii Fardawsa?

I don't think so.

to be honest with you i want her to go too but not for the same reason then them, i want her gone to see who they will blame once that she is out of the picture
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   DIVAD Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
20-juillet 08

Posté 17 décembre 2009 - 08:25

Voir le messageThe reporters, le 16 décembre 2009 - 02:37 , dit :

I DONT NOW WHERE YOU HAVE BUY YOUR INFORMATION BUT I THINK THAT IS NOT TRUE, PRESIDENT WIFE OF IOG IS GUILTY

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le-patrouilleur Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-septembre 04

Posté 17 décembre 2009 - 08:28

Voir le messageDIVAD, le 17 December 2009 - 06:25 PM, dit :

I DONT NOW WHERE YOU HAVE BUY YOUR INFORMATION BUT I THINK THAT IS NOT TRUE, PRESIDENT WIFE OF IOG IS GUILTY

Guilty of what?

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   loued Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Bannis
Inscrit :
01-novembre 09
Interests:
"Plus une terre est aride plus l'amour de celui qu'elle a porte en son flanc est sans limite". J'ai trouve "ma" Jeanne duvall en djibouti.
2- Immense degout pour l'Homme et ses differentes religions, autre immense degout aussi pour cette entite que nous nommons outrancierement Dieu. Et A laquelle je ne reconnais Grace, Grandeur, Misericorde, Omniscience et Magnanimite que quand etrangement le theme est ma terre.

Posté 17 décembre 2009 - 08:33

Voir le messageDIVAD, le 17 décembre 2009 - 08:25 , dit :

ON A L'IMPRESSION QUE TU ES EN TRAIN DE REPETER CE QUE L'AUTRE DIT DE KADRA A CAUSE DE TON MAUVAIS ENGLAIS.
JE SAIS QUE CE N'EST PAS CE QUE TU VOULAIS DIRE.

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   baanbadda.sallaanley Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
07-septembre 09

Posté 17 décembre 2009 - 08:41

Voir le messagele-patrouilleur, le 17 décembre 2009 - 08:18 , dit :

to be honest with you i want her to go too but not for the same reason then them, i want her gone to see who they will blame once that she is out of the picture

I like that a lot.
I want her gone too but I want HIM gone with all his entourage including her. They took enough $ to live a peaceful retirement. If HE does so, he'll save the country.

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le-patrouilleur Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-septembre 04

Posté 17 décembre 2009 - 08:46

Voir le messagebaanbadda.sallaanley, le 17 December 2009 - 06:41 PM, dit :

I like that a lot.
I want her gone too but I want HIM gone with all his entourage including her. They took enough $ to live a peaceful retirement. If HE does so, he'll save the country.

I totally agree with you, but don't forget that he did for the country a lot more than his predecessor (Allah yarahmo) did

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   tony Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-septembre 09
Interests:
filles, foot et khat!

Posté 18 décembre 2009 - 02:05

Voir le messagele-patrouilleur, le 17 décembre 2009 - 09:46 , dit :

I totally agree with you, but don't forget that he did for the country a lot more than his predecessor (Allah yarahmo) did

... I guess the saying is true, " they never really miss u until u gone"

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Zieg Heil Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
06-septembre 09

Posté 18 décembre 2009 - 12:12

Voir le messagele-patrouilleur, le 17 décembre 2009 - 08:18 , dit :

Realise my dear, she is not different from any other first lady in the world. Here is the rule: if her master is blamed for whatever, she bears in part the blame too!
Therefore, even when she will be out of the scene, she will be always blamed for anything badly "twisted" that we will find! She must be responsible, indeed...
Blame, blame and blame... it never ends!

MX
[i][b]"If the freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower." A.H

"I have more respect for the man who lets me know where he stands, even if he is wrong, than the one who comes like an angel while he is nothing but a devil..." MX

"On ne peut pas dévorer le diable sans en avoir avalé les cornes..." J.Staline[/b][/i]

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 18 décembre 2009 - 08:23

Kadra is the first lady needs to be more flexible to mingle with ordinary Djibs. When she is in Public Meetings she should not just sit down there in here ivory tower and listen to the others. When she gives money to Djibs(Aicha Boqorre's orphinage), she has not to say this is a charity because she represents the Government. Govenmens don't distribute charity; it is their duty to serve citizens...ect
Another point is that I noticed she has no friends amongs Djib Women as the case was with Aicha Boqorreh.
So it is better she works on this, too to crystalize her image.

Concerning these rumors that our friend Reporters broughtin, I think they are mostly baseless because at the end of his message he said she alienated the ISSA COMMUNITY... the question is why is she targetting Issa? we all know that the Issa and the Issack are JEWISH communities that became Somalis...they belong to Samuel ben Adia!
Better future for our kids.

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 18 décembre 2009 - 08:47

Describe why do you think they are like Jewish community?
"Remember others in their quests to fulfill their own ambitions" Mona Minkara
"Until the power of love can overcome the love of power the world will not know peace" Unknown From a washroom wall lol
"Leaders must invoke an alchemy of great vision.” Henry Kissinger
"Be careful, Anais, abnormal pleasures kill the taste for normal ones." Eduardo
"From a sensitive woman's heart springs the hapiness of mankind." Khalil Gibran
"Tout est stereospecifique dans la vie." Dr Mezl
"Somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad." Russel Peters

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   king(1) Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
10-août 03
Interests:
Reading.

Posté 19 décembre 2009 - 07:16

Voir le messageFluid, le 18 December 2009 - 05:47 PM, dit :

Describe why do you think they are like Jewish community?

I might be wrong but I really believe that some Somali tribes have Jewish roots or maybe they belonged to Judaism as their faith back in history. the YIBIR are Jewish for sure and we have others who have a traditional social structure which is more or less similar to the Israeli Tribes in the Bible. take for example the Issa. 12 tribes and 12 valleys(their land is divided into 12 regions) and then 44 elderly men called the Wise Jury..ect. this I believe somehow refers to the children of Jacob and his sons as well as their land inherited from Abraham....ect. I might be wrong....
Better future for our kids.

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +