djibnet.com: Scenes De Canibalisme Sur Un Homme Noir! - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Scenes De Canibalisme Sur Un Homme Noir! canibalisme au 21eme siecle. Noter : -----

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le_patriote86 Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
25-novembre 05

Posté 14 août 2009 - 09:03

Voici ce que j'ai trouvé sur le net! jettez un coup d oeil.... jsuis tres choqué et vous laisse lire la suite en cliquant le lien ci dessous...

http://www.leral.net...ASIE_a5379.html
'Ce n'est pas parce qu'une chose est bonne que nous la desirons, mais c'est parce que nous la desirons que nous la jugeons bonne' spinoza

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   atwoi Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
23-février 06

Posté 14 août 2009 - 08:10

Voir le messagele_patriote86, le 14 August 2009 - 06:03 AM, dit :

Voici ce que j'ai trouvé sur le net! jettez un coup d oeil.... jsuis tres choqué et vous laisse lire la suite en cliquant le lien ci dessous...

http://www.leral.net...ASIE_a5379.html

D'abords patriote86,lorsque tu postes des images pareilles, il faut signaler :

âmes sensibles s'abstenir

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 14 août 2009 - 08:42

:lol: ATWOI ... sorry I just needed to laugh.

The picture is really graphic. Not for -18yrs. I hope they find those weird cannibal ...

Yeah, patriot, thanks for letting throw my cofee this morning.
"Remember others in their quests to fulfill their own ambitions" Mona Minkara
"Until the power of love can overcome the love of power the world will not know peace" Unknown From a washroom wall lol
"Leaders must invoke an alchemy of great vision.” Henry Kissinger
"Be careful, Anais, abnormal pleasures kill the taste for normal ones." Eduardo
"From a sensitive woman's heart springs the hapiness of mankind." Khalil Gibran
"Tout est stereospecifique dans la vie." Dr Mezl
"Somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad." Russel Peters

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 15 août 2009 - 05:06

looll..U guys noticed how the two fat women went straight for his D!ck??? looooollll... Funny how all the males went for the limbs and brain but the women went to enjoy the black dude third's leg...looolll even in this atrocious situation, the women still fascinated by the .........That's right.. elephant looolll

< get ur mind out of the gutter ppls>

Mic's...vraiment Ame sensible s abstenir... ces fotos sont trop crues...ACHTUNG !!!

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 15 août 2009 - 05:24

Voir le messageE-{

looll..U guys noticed how the two fat women went straight for his D!ck??? looooollll... Funny how all the males went for the limbs and brain but the women went to enjoy the black dude third's leg...looolll even in this atrocious situation, the women still fascinated by the .........That's right.. elephant looolll

< get ur mind out of the gutter ppls>

Mic's...vraiment Ame sensible s abstenir... ces fotos sont trop crues...ACHTUNG !!!

I'm sorry ... why get us out of the gutter when you started ... I Was not thinking of eating it
"Until the power of love can overcome the love of power the world will not know peace" Unknown From a washroom wall lol

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 15 août 2009 - 05:29

Voir le messageFluid, le 15 August 2009 - 09:24 AM, dit :

I'm sorry ... why get us out of the gutter when you started ... I Was not thinking of eating it

lol..sorry for what?...for takin'u out of the gutter?? looolllll....well whatever it is..i sure did warn u to get ur mind str8..loll

Mic's...safe out of the Gutter

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 15 août 2009 - 05:41

PaHdon! I'm still in that gutter but thinking of other way to sollicit that ****! lol

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 16 août 2009 - 05:43

Voir le messageFluid, le 15 August 2009 - 09:41 AM, dit :

PaHdon! I'm still in that gutter but thinking of other way to sollicit that ****! lol

Yeah i am feelin'it

..I c u still in that gutter..thinkin everyday how to get ur hands on that forbidden 'butter', from its viril scent temptin your nose, to its gentle moisture tingling your french manicured toes, Its rhythmic soft beat on every surface may be the source of its hypnosis...enough to draw you near, its hard to give a diagnosis...Perhaps its calm and smooth gives an exquisite subtle quiet meaning...The wet soft surface left by each stroke eases tension where otherwise there would be friction...Do you see it in these words, or is it to you another collection of rambling scripted binary codes?....you have to pause and simply admire the glistening of your finger drowning in the abyss of that 'butter'..and enjoy how u shiver from chill.....but then watch it melting down under ur warm touch as u glide down and hit the G-spot.......Yeah...even butter has its frailties...bribing you to taste ****** and lol

Remember only few can differentiate between gutter talk and soulfood talk, from jones talk to Im rick-james talk...If you limit your options to what seems possible, you'll miss out what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise and a last drop of a melted 'butter'... B)

Mic's....That's just another case of solliciting that **** loollll

Ce message a été modifié par E-{-_-}-Face - 16 août 2009 - 05:46 .

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 17 août 2009 - 08:21

Like I said Evil Face .... There is nothing better sometimes than some sexual healing ....

By the way, Now i'm question your gender since you just described the **** on a feminine level unless ..

True true ... It takes great effort to know the difference between the soulfood talk and the gutter talk. I'm all for the Jones and some Eritha Franklin's "R.E.S.P.E.C.T." from the others in any circumstances...

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 17 août 2009 - 08:31

Like I said Evil Face .... There is nothing better sometimes than some sexual healing ....

By the way, Now i'm question your gender since you just described the **** on a feminine level unless ..

True true ... It takes great effort to know the difference between the soulfood talk and the gutter talk. I'm all for the Jones and some Eritha Franklin's "R.E.S.P.E.C.T." from the others in any circumstances...

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 17 août 2009 - 02:02

Voir le messageFluid, le 17 August 2009 - 12:31 AM, dit :

..I guess we r damned if we do and damned if we dont.... ;) ..tough luck fellas...lolll

Mic's...women...always complaining abt something... B)

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 17 août 2009 - 09:05

I didn't complain about anything ... just letting you know when your head is in the gutters (like yor freaky mind). There is nothing better than some good humping-thrust healing. Unless, you don't know how to initiate lol..... LMAO.

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 18 août 2009 - 04:12

Voir le messageFluid, le 17 August 2009 - 01:05 PM, dit :

I didn't complain about anything ... just letting you know when your head is in the gutters (like yor freaky mind). There is nothing better than some good humping-thrust healing. Unless, you don't know how to initiate lol..... LMAO.

ooh...u got jokes naw...loll...U probably right..since i am running latte these days I don't know which boots to knock first...forget faceboink and tweeting booty calls...i am talkin' abt fornicating fido and 60mn pure bedgasm...loollll....But seriously...i dont think u got enuff trusticle to check on my erectoral vote...... :lol: ....Do u ???

so why dont u first make base contact, quit with the ding dong ditch...and put ur money where ur mouth is..loooooll....Oh snap!!..almost 4got....he's probably in his cave doing facebookemon collecting 'friends' he doesn't even know....goin like "gotta catch'em all!! gotta catch'em all!!"...loolllllll...loollllllll.....<i kid i kid>...loooooollllll..

Mic's..Ramadan is near folks...time to deflate the doll.. get a brain bleach of all negative thoughts..loll...and for flo and me...time to get our butts out of this deep..deep..deep gutter..Oh Sh!t..lol

Ce message a été modifié par E-{-_-}-Face - 18 août 2009 - 04:15 .

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 18 août 2009 - 05:11

Voir le messageE-{

ooh...u got jokes naw...loll...U probably right..since i am running latte these days I don't know which boots to knock first...forget faceboink and tweeting booty calls...i am talkin' abt fornicating fido and 60mn pure bedgasm...loollll....But seriously...i dont think u got enuff trusticle to check on my erectoral vote...... :lol: ....Do u ???

so why dont u first make base contact, quit with the ding dong ditch...and put ur money where ur mouth is..loooooll....Oh snap!!..almost 4got....he's probably in his cave doing facebookemon collecting 'friends' he doesn't even know....goin like "gotta catch'em all!! gotta catch'em all!!"...loolllllll...loollllllll.....<i kid i kid>...loooooollllll..

Mic's..Ramadan is near folks...time to deflate the doll.. get a brain bleach of all negative thoughts..loll...and for flo and me...time to get our butts out of this deep..deep..deep gutter..Oh Sh!t..lol

Your erectoral vote has not been approved by the V-JayJay admission office for the last 5 years due to some negligence on your part. You may need to check with your physisian for a prostate examination. We request that you also run a physical check up to make sure you are fit for some serious-hot and sticky-sexual intercourse. You are obliged to respond to this requirement within 24h if not, all vote are cancelled by thursdat for the preparation of a saint month and a clear abstinence (unless you can stand the deadly summer).

Oh Snap!!!!! Flo: 1000 ; Evil Face: 1

Evil Face, Facebooking and Tweeting are not to be used for booty calls, Picture do not represent the overall booty you are requesting. Woush! Snap! again ... Flo .. no more cofee for you!

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 18 août 2009 - 05:41

..Are u shitreous??...that's textually frustating loollll ...well Agree to disagree.....We need a WWJKD plan..ASAP!..hum..No more Flee-mailin'..Nonversation...looolllll...r u Baleing out on me ??? looolllllll

Oh Dbl Snap!...She is...lolll..how abt sexting a screwvenir.. B) ...Picture higly appreciated...remember Picture says a 1000 words...loolllll Yeah..even a side boob and a lefty booty is enuff for any skinconoisseur ..but dont try to sexsuade it'll only cut short ur flavorgasm...looooooll

Mic's...back to booty grazin'... are we there yet??

Partager ce sujet :

• (3 Pages)
  • +