djibnet.com: Battle Of The Smartphones - djibnet.com

Aller au contenu

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • Vous ne pouvez pas commencer un sujet
  • Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet

Battle Of The Smartphones Noter : -----

Sondage : Survey on smartphone (14 membre(s) ont votés)

Which smartphone do you think respond to your needs?

1. Blackberry (10 votes [71.43%])

Pourcentage des votes : 71.43%

2. Iphone (2 votes [14.29%])

Pourcentage des votes : 14.29%

3. Nokia (2 votes [14.29%])

Pourcentage des votes : 14.29%

4. Palm (0 votes [0.00%])

Pourcentage des votes : 0.00%

5. HTC (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Samsung (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Les invités ne peuvent pas voter

#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 03 juin 2009 - 05:30

Hey!

I've got a whole lot of buzzing in my mind when faced with communication. I do not know if our beloved country has a perfect planned organization on communication. Besides, we already have an issue on upgrading on the education level with the generation occupying the government. For those soon-to-be engineers, I recommend to look into this business on Smartphone business to be our technological department in our country in the years to come (who has a contact on SMS with Djibouti? ... Mine never go through!!!)

Anyways! Ladies, gentlemen’s and those concerned. I would like to share your opinions on Smartphone’s for professional use. For instance, certain companies includes in your everyday use a PDA phones to keep up all jobs of the days, meeting, conference, internal news and share of information between workers and the management team. The only backfire in this is that if this option allows keeping the PDA turned on after business hours: you are going to take your work with you at home. However, some driven people wouldn’t like to miss out on any occasions or opportunities to exceed in their work. So, Smartphone … Hail to you (lol).

So, my question is: which Smartphone do you think answers your need and why?

Reminder: Iphone could be used as a PDA except that includes a lot of multimedia options than PDA options for example exchange data synchronization and task planner. However, the iphone has a WI-FI option to keep you connected at all times.

PS: These phones takes over your life once you use it! :lol:
"Remember others in their quests to fulfill their own ambitions" Mona Minkara
"Until the power of love can overcome the love of power the world will not know peace" Unknown From a washroom wall lol
"Leaders must invoke an alchemy of great vision.” Henry Kissinger
"Be careful, Anais, abnormal pleasures kill the taste for normal ones." Eduardo
"From a sensitive woman's heart springs the hapiness of mankind." Khalil Gibran
"Tout est stereospecifique dans la vie." Dr Mezl
"Somebody is gonna get a hurt real bad." Russel Peters

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Warabeh_Omaneh Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-juin 07
Interests:
Like to dance wilwileh

Posté 03 juin 2009 - 06:45

blackberry hand down or up.... :D
A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.---Ariel Durant (an american writer and historian)
Lao Tzu - "Give A Man A Fish, Feed Him For A Day. Teach A Man To Fish, Feed Him For A Lifetime"

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 03 juin 2009 - 07:02

Personally, there is nothing better than Blackberry for professional use. Besides, it has less media option than the Iphone which will minimise miscellaneous use not partaining to work.

Best blackberry: Blackberry 8830 world edition; No need to worry about changing your phones for the travellers. If not, Blackberry Storm 9530 ... It's like a diamond sitting in my hands. No need to push small pads that always gives the wrong letter to me! Yay!

Iphone : the testing went to smooth but I have one problem. That thing makes you addicted with its apps. Monster technology to the youth I swear!
"Until the power of love can overcome the love of power the world will not know peace" Unknown From a washroom wall lol

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   snake Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
12-novembre 05

Posté 03 juin 2009 - 08:23

hi,

BLACKBERRY definitly....from blackberry to iphone, then back to blackberry......
For business use,the difference between an iPhone and a BlackBerry is rapidly apparent, especially if you use exchange data. And I hated how the iphone would lock itself constantly, even on the longest time-delay setting. I didn’t care for how easy it was to misdial someone, especially when on the road.
Iphone is a teenager's toy ( sorry for who has one !! ;) ), but APPLE can make better for next few years........i was a apple guy, and feeling fine when i'm a blackberry-smart-guy :P ..............ciaooo
« C'est un peu de savoir qui fait de vous un athée et une exploration plus approfondie de la Science qui fait de vous un Croyant. »

The best gift you can give to your children, is choosing the right mother for them.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 04 juin 2009 - 04:47

As a planner, data exchange and Instant messages: i'll stick to my blackberry and it seems like I wouldn't loose my focus easily unless the brick game is open.. What a sin!

However, the Iphone would be nicer for entertainment use rather than professional. I do agree with you: unlimited times of misdial ... I happened to call 911 by mistake and asked the operatored for a direction to their house. :blink:
It's true .... Apple do need another market for their Iphone but I guest their worries are not focused on us but on the apple generation (youth). I like their Ipod, no doubt to that, great accessory for any even. You could DJ your playist with that one. :D

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Sweet_Lady Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
18-mars 04

Posté 05 juin 2009 - 12:22

Blackberry forever :D
''O Allah, accorde-moi sagesse (et savoir) et fais-moi rejoindre les gens de bien;

fais que j'aie une mention honorable sur les langues de la postérité;

et fais de moi l'un des héritiers du Jardin des délices.'' Sourate 26, verset 83.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"L'homme", dit le Prophète (SAW) ,
"acquiert les plus hauts degrés au Paradis et les places d'honneur,
rien que par la noblesse de caractère
alors même qu'il n'a que de médiocres pratiques cultuelles."

Mes enfants, ma vie.

#7 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Warsameh Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
08-janvier 09

Posté 05 juin 2009 - 12:51

Sorry, got to your subject late! For me, I am addicted to blackberry storm; Sorry IPhone is more of a kids gadget!

#8 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 05 juin 2009 - 06:02

Voir le messageWarabeh_Omaneh, le Wednesday 3 June 2009, 16:45, dit :

:lol: funny one
blackberry all the way and hands down for me I would say :P
*Best Definition of Life (by the Creator of the Game Himself SWT )
"Sachez que la vie présente n’est que J.E.U, amusement, vaine parure, une course à l’orgueil entre vous et une rivalité dans l’acquisition des richesses et des enfants. Elle est en cela pareille à une pluie: la végétation qui en vient émerveille les cultivateurs, puis elle se fane et tu la vois donc jaunie; ensuite elle devient des débris. Et dans l’au-delà, il y a un dur châtiment, et aussi pardon et agrément d’Allah. Et la vie présente n’est que jouissance trompeuse. " Coran sourate 57, verset 20

*"Allah élèvera en degrés ceux d’entre vous qui auront cru et ceux qui auront reçu LE SAVOIR." Coran sourate 58, verset 11

*"No problem can be solved from the same level of CONSCIOUSNESS that created it." Albert Einstein
*" There are only 2 ways to live your life: one is as if nothing is a miracle and the other is as if EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE " Albert Einstein
*" Dieu ne joue pas aux dés" Albert Einstein
*" Ce que nous appelons realite n est qu'illusion.. mais une tres forte illusion qui persiste quand meme" Albert Einstein
*"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details." Albert Einstein

* "Shift your consciousness to God Consciousness and everything else will follow" by me :)

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

#9 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 05 juin 2009 - 06:12

Voir le messageFluid, le Thursday 4 June 2009, 14:47, dit :

As a planner, data exchange and Instant messages: i'll stick to my blackberry and it seems like I wouldn't loose my focus easily unless the brick game is open.. What a sin!

However, the Iphone would be nicer for entertainment use rather than professional. I do agree with you: unlimited times of misdial ... I happened to call 911 by mistake and asked the operatored for a direction to their house. :blink:
It's true .... Apple do need another market for their Iphone but I guest their worries are not focused on us but on the apple generation (youth). I like their Ipod, no doubt to that, great accessory for any even. You could DJ your playist with that one. :D

anyhow Fluid I have been told by a boss of mine that any phone or blackberry is not good for you at all and for this supreme reason: only the subordinates carry blackberries or any type or gadgets because the real big bosses are UNREACHABLE WITH NO BLACKBERRIES ON THEM (meditating somewhere on the great nature of God's glory in front of the Hawai beaches or volcanos :lol: )
but anyhow since I am not a boss at all le blackberry for me helaaaaaaas :((

So now u know what does a blackberry or a smartphone stands for ;) : SERVITUDE BIG TIME :D

PS: and quit playing these disturbing games like the brick game it is really degrading for you sis it will mess up ur mind . If you want to relax on your blackberry download a nice sourate from the Quran or something very positive it will light up your mind seriously

Ce message a été modifié par une sista - 05 juin 2009 - 06:15 .

"Sachez que la vie présente n’est que J.E.U, amusement, vaine parure, une course à l’orgueil entre vous et une rivalité dans l’acquisition des richesses et des enfants. Elle est en cela pareille à une pluie: la végétation qui en vient émerveille les cultivateurs, puis elle se fane et tu la vois donc jaunie; ensuite elle devient des débris. Et dans l’au-delà, il y a un dur châtiment, et aussi pardon et agrément d’Allah. Et la vie présente n’est que jouissance trompeuse. " Coran sourate 57, verset 20

*"Allah élèvera en degrés ceux d’entre vous qui auront cru et ceux qui auront reçu LE SAVOIR." Coran sourate 58, verset 11

*"No problem can be solved from the same level of CONSCIOUSNESS that created it." Albert Einstein
*" There are only 2 ways to live your life: one is as if nothing is a miracle and the other is as if EVERYTHING IS A MIRACLE " Albert Einstein
*" Ce que nous appelons realite n est qu'illusion.. mais une tres forte illusion qui persiste quand meme" Albert Einstein

* "Shift your consciousness to God Consciousness and everything else will follow" by me :)

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

#10 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 05 juin 2009 - 07:46

:lol: .. It is ... Something to make the interns or subordinates die in a slow death before they get to the top. Especially! It is the worst when you need to type as fast as you do on a PC and re-verify every phrase you wrote so your boss doesn't think you don't deserve a greater opportunity. No pain! No gain!

Do not worry sista ... I will catch up to my deeds incha Allah. Pray for us sweety.

#11 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 05 juin 2009 - 07:50

Voir le messageWarabeh_Omaneh, le Wednesday 3 June 2009, 10:45, dit :

Sorry ... I completely didn't see that one coming and I don't when I skipped on it. :lol: :lol:

Blackberry Hand Up... no Down! If not, would you help be load my box because i might empty my cubicle. :D

#12 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Sweet_Lady Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
18-mars 04

Icône du message  Posté 05 juin 2009 - 06:39

Voir le messageune sista, le Friday 5 June 2009, 4:12, dit :

anyhow Fluid I have been told by a boss of mine that any phone or blackberry is not good for you at all and for this supreme reason: only the subordinates carry blackberries or any type or gadgets because the real big bosses are UNREACHABLE WITH NO BLACKBERRIES ON THEM (meditating somewhere on the great nature of God's glory in front of the Hawai beaches or volcanos :lol: )
but anyhow since I am not a boss at all le blackberry for me helaaaaaaas :((

So now u know what does a blackberry or a smartphone stands for ;) : SERVITUDE BIG TIME :D

PS: and quit playing these disturbing games like the brick game it is really degrading for you sis it will mess up ur mind . If you want to relax on your blackberry download a nice sourate from the Quran or something very positive it will light up your mind seriously

Well Barack has one and he is not a subordinate (unless you count Michelle) :P
Rumour has it that they are still struggling to take it away from him, he is totally glued to the thing :D so BLACKBERRY is the guy :D
''O Allah, accorde-moi sagesse (et savoir) et fais-moi rejoindre les gens de bien;

fais que j'aie une mention honorable sur les langues de la postérité;

et fais de moi l'un des héritiers du Jardin des délices.'' Sourate 26, verset 83.

"L'homme", dit le Prophète (SAW) ,
"acquiert les plus hauts degrés au Paradis et les places d'honneur,
rien que par la noblesse de caractère
alors même qu'il n'a que de médiocres pratiques cultuelles."

Mes enfants, ma vie.

#13 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   Fluid Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
03-mai 08

Posté 05 juin 2009 - 07:03

:lol: ... I think they gave him one with enhanced protection and carefuly watched so they do not have to be the next Paris Hilton victim that looses once a year. This ends up being published on the internet for all artist and actors information on some website. :lol:

Imagine if someone was to publish Mr. Obama PD... Mayhem!!!!

#14 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   une sista Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
02-juin 03

Posté 06 juin 2009 - 07:49

Voir le messageSweet_Lady, le Friday 5 June 2009, 16:39, dit :

Well Barack has one and he is not a subordinate (unless you count Michelle) :P
Rumour has it that they are still struggling to take it away from him, he is totally glued to the thing :D so BLACKBERRY is the guy :D

:lol:
well that definitly confirms you that he is indeed NOT the big boss ;)
if he is that glued to his BB the brother is gotta be a subordinate to some other bossES who might be texting him day in day out ( hmm lets see.. who that might be? the infamous jewish lobby maybe? :P )

* GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

#15 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   MissDjib Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-novembre 07

Posté 07 juin 2009 - 03:59

Voir le messageune sista, le Saturday 6 June 2009, 16:49, dit :

:lol:
well that definitly confirms you that he is indeed NOT the big boss ;)
if he is that glued to his BB the brother is gotta be a subordinate to some other bossES who might be texting him day in day out ( hmm lets see.. who that might be? the infamous jewish lobby maybe? :P )

je ne sais pas ce que tu as contre lui,
mais cela ne m'étonne pas vraiment!

pour faire descendre un noir,
faut juste envoyer un autre noir....et je te vois bien dans cette Image! :(

Fluid,c'est le BB qui est à en-tête de l'affiche!
>>>>>>>>>>NOTHING IS FREE,AND ME TOO<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>Somaliland+Somalia italiana=une Somalie forte qui a tout pour plaire.<<<<<<
>>>résidu d'hiéroglyphe,va te cacher sous une pyramide<<<<<<<
>>>>>rabana atina fi dunya xasana wa fil akhira xasana wa qina cadaaba naar<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>Tu as la vie comme maladie, Allah comme médecin.
Le Coran comme notice et L'Islam comme remède.
Tu as l'Islam comme religion, la Mecque comme direction,
la prière comme mission. Incha Allah le paradis comme destination>>>>>

>>>>>if a man hits you once, you can be sure that he'll do it again<<<
>>>>>>>>>Plus le temps passe,moins il nous en reste<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>accorder le savoir aux deraisonnables reviendrait à les égarer<<<<<<

Partager ce sujet :

• (2 Pages)
  • +