#1 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 04 octobre 2008 - 10:04

"Q: I am a 21-year-old male [in the military]. My wife and I have been married for about a year now. When I deployed, she messaged a guy and told him that if she were single she would have sex, cuddle, kiss with him. I was hurt when I returned and found out about this message. She continued to say it was just something they were talking about, that we are married, she loves me and no one else. Well, now our sexual life is down to about once, if that, a week. I have a fear of her cheating on me. I can’t talk to her about it. What do I do? "

Love bofore Marriage? or Marriage before Love? hum which one is

Mic's free

#2 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   le-patrouilleur Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-septembre 04

Posté 04 octobre 2008 - 10:29

Voir le messageE-{-_-}-Face, le Saturday 4 October 2008, 21:56, dit :

I have a fear of her cheating on me. What do I do? "
Mic's free

two can play at this game
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it.

#3 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 04 octobre 2008 - 10:33

Voir le messagele-patrouilleur, le Saturday 4 October 2008, 16:21, dit :

two can play at this game

tha jarhead soldier is about to have a nervous break down and will probably start shootin his wife and the other dude... classic love triangle crime just waitin to happen... two can play the game three is a crowd and it's just a lame

Mic's free

#4 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   viviane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-mai 05
Interests:
anything that is not boring

Posté 05 octobre 2008 - 12:54

Voir le messageE-{-_-}-Face, le Saturday 4 October 2008, 22:25, dit :

tha jarhead soldier is about to have a nervous break down and will probably start shootin his wife and the other dude... classic love triangle crime just waitin to happen... two can play the game three is a crowd and it's just a lame

Mic's free

at least she said if she were single , that means that she is not cheating on her husband she stopped her self because she knows she is married. And somethimes if you are wick and dont put God first thinks like this will happen when your man is not around specialy for 6 months to 15 months of deployment.ouuf i seen so many like this one .
put your mind into it you can do it.

#5 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   viviane Icône

• Membre
  • Pip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
04-mai 05
Interests:
anything that is not boring

Posté 05 octobre 2008 - 12:55

Voir le messageviviane, le Sunday 5 October 2008, 0:46, dit :

at least she said if she were single , that means that she is not cheating on her husband she stopped her self because she knows she is married. And somethimes if you are wick and dont put God first thinks like this will happen when your man is not around specialy for 6 months to 15 months of deployment.ouuf i seen so many like this one .

put your mind into it you can do it.

#6 L'utilisateur est hors-ligne   E-{-_-}-Face Icône

• Membre Avancé
  • PipPip
Groupe :
Membres
Inscrit :
26-août 08

Posté 05 octobre 2008 - 08:58

Voir le messageviviane, le Saturday 4 October 2008, 18:46, dit :

at least she said if she were single , that means that she is not cheating on her husband she stopped her self because she knows she is married.

Donc si j ai bien compris avec un "Si" elle peut se permettre de dire "I would have sex, cuddle, kiss with u" a un autre ???? kkkkkk how F#*%ked up is that????

how about this: the wife text messaged a guy and told him : if I was single I would have sex, cuddle, kiss u.
the husband finds the message and leave a another message for his wife. the message says : If I find u with this guy , i will break ur neck and bury u and ur guy tied up together... :lol:

Voir le messageviviane, le Saturday 4 October 2008, 18:46, dit :

ouuf i seen so many like this one .

When there is no limits...people can not differenciate right from wrong....that's why faith helps u grounded and not lose sight of what's important in life... :)

Mic's free

Partager ce sujet :

Page 1 sur 1